Innocent or Dirty?

De XSunnyGhoul

Where Jimin is an adorable teen who doesn't know much about the "adult" things whereas Yoongi is a mischievou... Mai multe

Who are you #1
Hello Mate💜 #2
Hair Dye #3
Flirt #4
Meet up #5
First Times #6
Teacher Min? #7
Is This even Legal? #8
You can wear my sweatshirt! #9
A date🌹? #10
Musical Gym? #11
Birthday! #12
F*cking birthday? #13
Hello? #14
Accepted! #15
Babygirl? #16
Day One. #17
Day Two #18
Day Three #19
Field Trip PT.1 #20
Field Trip PT.2 #21
That B*tch #23
Field Trip PT.4 #24
Field Trip PT.5 #25
Hotel Fun #26
Sick? #27
I'm Fine🕷#28
Are You Sure? #29
Alright #30
F*ck You. #31
Please Don't #32
I Love You #33
Epilogue: Mr Min
It's Out! A/N

Field Trip PT.3 #22

795 35 1
De XSunnyGhoul

"Jimin~" Minho has been bothering Jimin for a while now.

"Minho, leave the poor kid alone. He hasn't done anything to you." Minho's friend said.

"Thank you Minho's friend." Yoongi says glad that someone is agreeing with him.

"I have a name!" Minho's friends says annoyed.

"Don't yell at your teacher." Jimin defends Yoongi.

"Why are y'all acting like crack heads?" Minho asks.

"Be quiet Minho." Jimin says rolling his eyes.

"Sassy now aren't we?" Minho smirks.

Yoongi coughs gaining the attention from Minho, Minho's friend and Jimin.

"So, since this is our group, what do you guys want to do?"

"Hmm, how about we go sight seeing?" Minho asks.

Jimin and Yoongi seem surprised at how normal Minho's recommenced activity sounded.

"Actually that sounds great." Jimin says smiling.

They all prepared their bags and headed off into a rented car.

"Ah, so finally I get to ride in the same car with you guys." Minho says.

"I'll leave you here if you want?" Yoongi retorts back uncomfortable with Minho's presence.

"No thanks. So Jimin~ how have you been." Since Minho is in the back seat he leans forward where Jimin is sitting.

"Uh, Okay? How bout yourself? You don't seem okay." Jimin says uninterested.

"Why do you say that?"

"Because you're usually mean to me, so um asking if you're okay. Are you sick or something? Being nice isn't normal for you."

Yoongi snickers at Jimin's words.

"Wow, THAT was rude. But I'll forgive you since you're pretty."

Jimin blushes and tries to hide it.

"I don't want to hear those words coming from your mouth." Yoongi becomes jealous when he notices that Jimin's blushing.

"So how long is this going to take?" Minho's friend asks.

Yoongi has no problem but since Minho and him are "besties" Yoongi is still iffy about him.

"Um, only a few minutes. Did you guys bringing your swimming clothes?"

"Yep!" Both Minho and Minho's friend said.

"Crap, no....... I forgot." Jimin says sadly.

Yoongi smiles warmly, "I brought it for you. I saw that you left it so I grab it from the suitcase."

Jimin's frown turned into a smile which soon turned into giggling.

"Thank you~ Mr Min~"

Minho coughs.

"Um, isn't that a bit weird that he went through your bag and grabbed the clothes for you Jimin?"

"Um, no? Mr Min knows I'm forgetful so he just helped me." Jimin starts blushing again and answered Minho while looking down at his lap.

"Um, Minho? Please leave the poor kid alone. He seems very uncomfortable." Yoongi said trying to calm himself down.

Yoongi was not that jealous, he was more annoyed than anything. Annoyed that Minho was so talkative and annoyed that he was obviously teasing Jimin.

"Jimin why don't you put on music?"

"Really? I can?"

Yoongi nods and Jimin immediately goes to his car playlist. The car automatically connected to Jimin's phone so all he had to do was put the song on. Jimin put on one of his favourite songs on.

"Wait, why did Jimin's phone automatically connect to the car?" Minho asks.

"Because that's actually my phone and it's better than yours. Why is that so important?" Yoongi says sarcastically.

"Nah I was just wondering. I thought "Maybe Jimin has used the teachers phone before.." But that wouldn't make sense would it? Cause you're a teacher and he's a student." Minho is trying to let Jimin and Yoongi know that he knows about their relationship.

"Hahahaha, you are hilarious Minho. With that imagination you could write a book." Yoongi says even more annoyed than before.

"Hyu-Mr Min? Are we almost there?"

"Yes Jimin we'll get there in like three minutes. By the way, when you go and grab your swimming clothes they'll be in my bag."

"Okay~"

A few minutes pass and all four guys see a beautiful waterfall to their lefts.

"Wow. That is quite the scenery. How did you know to take us here Mr Min?" Minho's friend asks.

"Well, I've been to Jeju island millions of times on business trips. I've been here once or twice so I just thought this was a good place... I don't know." Yoongi says while parking the car.

"Minho?" Jimin speaks up, "Did you bring the chips and drinks?"

"Yep. Why? Do you want to drink some juice from me?"

Yoongi flinches at Minho's words whereas Minho's friend laughs. Poor Jimin is confused at the others reaction.

"Wh-what do you mean?"

"Nothing Jimin. Don't listen to him. He's drunk."

Jimin's mouth drops.

"What! Minho! You're still a student. You shouldn't be drinking at this age!"

"Jimin.... you're the youngest senior in our class..... I can drink you can't." Minho says dumbfounded by Jimin's reaction.

"That doesn't matter! You're still a student! Wait... how old are you?"

"I'm 20." Minho says.

"Damn, you're 19 and you're still this childish. Wait did you fail a grade or something? The average senior is 18-19?" Yoongi asks.

"Shut up. Mr Min."

Yoongi laughs surprising everyone in the car.

"Wow, you're not so cold hearted after all." Minho says.

"Don't get use to it kiddo."

"Bro I'm only like two years younger than you...."

"Okay and? You know what? Fine. Since we're not that far apart in age you can call me Hyung." Yoongi says.

Jimin just looks at him in shocked. Yoongi just smiles knowing what he's doing.

"Why would I call you Hyung?" Minho asks.

"Why wouldn't you? Wait Nevermind that's weird. Call me Yoongi instead. I don't want "Hyung" coming outta your dirty ass mouth."

"Why are you suddenly being not mean?" Minho's friend asks.

Yoongi chuckles.

"Obviously I'm not being nice for free. I saw you guys packed alcohol. I want some. I don't have to play nice. I can just report and take it anyways."

"Damn, that's cruel." Minho says.

Yoongi turns off the car and gets off. All three guys do the same. Yoongi opens the trunk. They take out the stuff, each one of them holding stuff. Yoongi leads to a place where there is shade and there are not too many bugs.

"Wow, this really is beautiful." Jimin says awestricken.

Yoongi leans in and whispers.

"Not as beautiful as you." This comment made Jimin turn red and he giggles causing Minho to look at him.

"What're you giggling at?"

"Uh, the waterfall... it's very pretty. I'm happy...... anyways~ let's swim!" Jimin immediately grabs Yoongi's bag and takes out his pink swimming trunks.

He takes off his shirt and pants leaving him in his underwear.

"Jimin! What are you doing?"

"I'm changing. What else do you think?"

"Tsk, but not in front of people."

"Yeah but I'm not naked so it's okay." Jimin slips up the swimming trunks and run towards the waterfall.

"This kid." Yoongi shakes his head and chuckles.

Minho and Minho's friend finished changing. Yoongi was next but he wanted them to leave before he could change.

All three of them were now standing in front of the water seeing Jimin swim around freely in the medium shallow water.

Yoongi puts a foot in and immediately takes it out.

"It's too cold."

Jimin walks up to him and pulls him into the water.

"Come on hyung!"

"Ji-Jimin!!! The water is fucking cold!"

Jimin laughs.

"It doesn't matter! Play with me Hyung!" Jimin jumps on Yoongi and pushes him back into the water.

Minho and Minho's friend just stay there and watch the scene unfold. Minho's friend gets tired of watching and decides to join in on the fun. Minho stays there just watching them have fun. There was one thing that was stopping him from enjoying himself to the fullest. Well, more like someone. This someone is the reason why he dislikes Jimin. Honestly Minho thought Jimin was a sweetheart but this person wouldn't let him be nice.

Minho sighs but then smiles. "I can enjoy myself for a bit she won't know." Minho's thinks before running off into the cold water.

Surprisingly, the four have fun together. Yoongi feels refreshed and tired. After a while they all come out of the water and wrap themselves up with towels.

Jimin sets a huge pink and black, square feet blanket on the floor.

"So..... you forgot your swimming clothes but you remember this?" Minho teases Jimin.

Jimin laughs.

"Somethings are more important than others. In this case, this blanket was more important than my clothes."

They all laugh and sit down. Yoongi takes out the snacks and fruits along with the alcohol the two other students brought.

"Hell yeah Mr Min!" Minho cheered as Yoongi placed the alcohol in the middle of the blanket, which was surrounded by everyone.

"Yeah yeah, don't get too excited. Y'all aren't getting shitfaced drunk." Yoongi says sitting down next to Jimin.

Yoongi was proven wrong since a few minutes later Minho's face was red and he was leaning on his friend.

Yoongi only had two shots since he had to drive.

A/N: Don't drink and drive kiddos.

"So Minho-" Yoongi spoke, "Why were you so mean to Jimin?"

Minho hiccuped, "Oh~ I have no-nothing against Jimin. My crush just told me to do it."

"So you do anything your crush tells you to?" Yoongi says making sure.

Minho nods.

"Soo, if they tell you to jump off a bridge you would do it?"

Minho snickers.

"Why y'all teachers always make that analogy. I'm not that ducking stupid. Bullying someone isn't even close to the extent of me jumping off a bridge ending my life."

Yoongi laughs.

"I like your train of thought kid. Anyways why did she tell you to do that?"

"I have no idea. She just told me to do it because Jimin stole something from her. She said she'll date me once she gets the results she wants."

"Oh, really? Who is she? I mean Jimin's such an Angel." Yoongi looks at Jimin who was in the car listening to music while eating special chocolate-covered strawberries.

"Man, I agree. Look at him. My crushes name is Junell. You know her? She's a student."

Yoongi's mood falters.

"Yeah I know who she is."

Minho's friend speaks up.

"Uh, I think it's time to head to the hotel. Plus, Minho's drunk enough."

Minho giggles, "Shhh, no I'm not. I can drink more~~~"

Yoongi stares at Minho who was laughing by himself and agrees with Minho's friend.

"Yeah I think you're right."

They pack everything up and put in the trunk. Once they got in the car, Yoongi saw that Jimin was asleep.

"Aww! Look at him! He's so cute I just want to punch his cheeks-"

Yoongi shuts Minho up by covering his mouth.

"Shh, he's sleeping."

Minho giggles and nods.

"I should record this." Yoongi muttered before turning on the car and heading back to the hotel.

They reach the hotel. Minho gets out of the car with his friends help whereas Yoongi just picks Jimin up.

"Uhh, why're you holding him like that?" Minho asks.

"Because I don't want to wake him up. Look at him. He looks like a literal child."

Minho gets closer and smiles drunkenly while looking at Jimin snore softly in Yoongi's arms.

"Awww, look at him he's precious." Minho is more sober than before so he can walk by himself with little help.

The guys reach their room and go in. Minho is placed on one of the beds and Jimin is placed on the other one. Yoongi and Minho's friend look at each other and laugh.

"I'm gonna go take a shower." Yoongi says grabbing his clothes.

Minho's friend falls asleep with his phone on his face. Jimin wakes up and he walks in the bathroom not realizing Yoongi is there.

Jimin walks in and sees Yoongi naked.

"Well, hello there." Yoongi says grinning.

"Oh um.... I'll go now." Jimin blushes and is about to walk out until Yoongi pulls him back and closes the door.

"Nope. You already saw me. I'm not letting you go now." Yoongi hugs Jimin and starts groping his butt.

"B-but they're right outside."

"Oh well." Yoongi shrugs and attacks Jimin's lips.

He roughly grabs Jimin's hair and bites down on Jimin's lip. Jimin pulls back breathing heavily.

"Was I too rough?" Yoongi asks holding Jimin's face.

Jimin shakes his head and blushes.

"Hyung........ my pants..... they're tight."

Yoongi looks down at Jimin smirking.

"Don't worry baby, I'll take care of you."

Before Yoongi can do anything, Jimin takes off his shirt.

"Damn you're needy." Yoongi says.

"What do you mean I want to take a bath. You're joining."

"But I just took a shower."

"Okay, and? You'll be in filth. Hooray."

"I don't mind. Here I'll set up the bath for you."

"Thanks. Now I'm going to struggle with my pants..... this is why you don't put on skinny jeans after coming out of the water..."

"It's okay. You have other problems to worry about." Yoongi says pointing at Jimin's crotch.

"Meh, it'll go away." Jimin says.

"I'm sorry for you."

"Why?"

"Nevermind, I'll shut the fuck up. Come on the waters ready."

"Okay~"

Jimin gets in the bath and Yoongi gets in right after. Jimin plays with the bubbles while Yoongi starts touching Jimin all over.

"Yoongi what- Ah-" Yoongi's hands find themselves down to Jimin's crotch.

Minho wakes up from his sleep. He heard the sound in the bathroom and decides to check it out.

Hyung. Ah~

"Holy shit, is that Jimin?" Minho's thinks listening to the two in the bathroom.

Shh baby, you'll wake them up.

"And Mr Min?!"

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

355K 23.7K 49
Min Yoongi is the perfect 19 year old son. Raised with an overly religious family, he is planned to follow his father's wishes by becoming a priest...
23.3K 709 44
A femboy with a homophobic family, a toxic straight raised by a homophobic man. Jimin was born in to a family who naturally hates people like him...
140K 6K 34
Min Yoongi, known to everyone but Jimin as Suga. He's a drug-dealer, rebel teenager with a soft spot for a certain pink-haired boy named Park Jimin...
8.6K 292 45
Min Yoongi, a depressed 28-year-old man on the verge of attempting suicide again after multiple survival, meets Park Jimin, a lively-spirited young m...