Model Life

wickedangel8 tarafından

Meet Izzy. 17 year old aspiring model. She recently moved to Australia to escape her crazy ex-boyfriend. All... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Epilogue

Chapter 6

5.7K 109 5
wickedangel8 tarafından

Izzy's POV

"Don't make me get up." I groan nuzzling my head into Luke's chest feeling his warm skin rise and fall from his laughing.

"Come on, babe. We have to! We have school." He smiled brushing some of my hair out of my face. I groaned again pulling away from him and nuzzling into a pillow instead. "No, baby. Come back." He whined pulling my back into his bare chest. He nuzzled his head into my neck now kissing my neck softly. "I'll take you out to lunch today. Just you and me." I smiled at the thought of Luke taking me out for lunch right in the middle of school. I had never done it before, but I know you can.

"Okay. Fine." I smiled turning in his arms. His smile immediately returned and he bounced on top of me peppering my face in light kisses.

"Good. Now get up, gorgeous."He smiled standing up and pulling on jeans and a white t shirt. I admired how amazing he looked without even trying.

"You look good." I smiled standing up and pulling his shirt down further on my thighs.

"So do you." He smiled down at me wrapping his arms around my waist while I wrapped mine loosely around his neck. I leaned up to kiss him, but he just turned his face so I could kiss his cheek. "Get ready. I'll wait for you out here." He smiled leaving my arms and pushing me off towards the bathroom. I groaned walking in locking the door.

I quickly showered and straightened my hair. I put on some light mascara and BB cream before stepping out and walking over to my closet still ignoring Luke looking at me.

I put on my black skinny jeans, white vans, and white flowy tank top and walked out. Luke looked up at me from his phone and smiled setting it down. I gave him a small half hearted smile deciding to see how far I can take this little grudge and walked to my back pack, picking it up, and walking out of the room.

"Babe?" Luke asked looking at me worriedly. "You mad at me?" I continued to look ahead buckling myself in his car. "Please, don't be mad at me. Tell me what I did wrong. Wait, no. I mean, um.... I know what I did wrong? Okay, I dont. But I'll buy you whatever you want for lunch today, okay? I love you." He rambled making me burst out laughing.

"I love you, too, idiot." I smiled kissing him he smiled into the kiss before pulling away, resting his hand in its usual place on my thigh, and driving to school.

-

"I love you, angel." Luke tucked a piece of hair behind my ear looking down at me from his spot between my legs on my bed. We were cuddling when he ended up tickling me and kissing me.

"I love you, Lukey." I whispered smiling. We had a great lunch date and then went back to school and now decided to come to my place.

"I don't know what I'd do witho-"

"Hi, honey!" My dad burst through my bedroom door and I pushed Luke off me quickly standing up beside my bed while he laid there confused.

"Hi, dad." I smiled sheepishly.

"Who is this?" My mom asked coming up behind my dad.

"I'm-"

"This is my student, Luke. He needed help with math. I'm tutoring him." I interrupted Luke. I couldn't even look at him right now because I felt terrible for saying that.

"Oh, well. Hello, son. Nice to meet you. Um, Izzy. We'll just wait for you two to finish up out here, okay, darling?" My dad smiled quizzically before closing the door.

"Your student?" Luke's voice sounded hurt.

"Let me-"

"No! No, Izzy. You know what, I'm used to being the kid everyone hides from their parents. Because nobody wants to be seen actually being nice to the kid with a lip ring and tattoos. Who would want to introduce me to their parents as anything but some kid from school they're being forced to hang out with right? Because that's just stupid. I thought what we had is different." He ran his hands through his hair.

"It is! I love you. So much. But, technically, I...kinda..." I didn't know how to phrase it.

"God, no. Please, don't tell me you have some preppy boyfriend waiting for you at home in the States!" His eyes widened.

"No! No! Not that! It's just. I just got to move here. I want to stay here. And most of the reason I moved here was my ex. I don't want you and my parents getting off on the wrong foot by meeting with you and me making out in my bed!" I blurted hoping he'd understand.

"I'm not pretending. Either you are my girlfriend or you aren't." His voice held sadness in it and a tear fell down my cheek. "Okay." His voice cracked as he walked out of my room.

It felt like minutes waiting and I wanted to move. I wanted to run after him, but my legs wouldn't move. My parents would never approve. I could never date him if my parents knew. He is better without me anyways. A tear fell down my cheek. I wiped it away harshly and ran. I ran out of my room down the hall to the front door where he was just about to leave. I pulled him around to see his tear stained face.

"I don't care anymore. I'm yours." I pulled him in for a kiss. There was no space between us as my hands cupped his cheeks and his arms pulled my waist flush with his.

"Good because I'll always be yours." He rested his forehead on mine leaning down. I turned to see my parents and sister standing in the living room. My parents had wide eyes while my sister was smiling widely.

"This is Luke, my boyfriend." I finally said.

"Nice to meet you, sir. Ma'am. Izzy talks about you a lot." Luke walked over and extended his hand for my parents to shake which caught them by surprise even more. They shook his hand and smiled slightly.

"You too, son." My dad looked at me with a smile. I nodded happily knowing how he approves. Why was I so worried?

"So are we still going to the beach?" Camila asked with a small smile.

"Of course!" My mom clapped. "Luke? Would you like to come? I would love to get to know you." I mentally hugged my mom for accepting this so easily.

"I'd love to. Thank you." This formal Luke was totally catching me off guard.

"Okay. Well, your mother and I are going to go check into our hotel and get ready. You three meet us there in 30 minutes okay?" My dad pulled out his watch looking at the time before putting his arm around my moms waist and smiling.

"Got it." I smiled turning to look up at Luke who had his arm wrapped tightly around my waist the entire time. I'm sure he was nervous.

-

"Come in the water, babe!" I smiled at Luke sitting down on a towel talking to my dad as I pulled off my shirt and pulled down my shorts leaving me in my black bikini. A shirtless Luke with dark blue swim trucks and black sunglasses looked up at me smiling widely.

He looked to my father before my dad said, "Always do what the girl asks, son." Luke smiles and laughs standing up.

"I intend to." He laughs as I start running towards the water with him trailing behind me with his hands around my waist. "You look amazing." He kissed my shoulder looking down at me as I leaned back into him.

"Thanks. So do you. But all the girls here think that, so I'm sure you don't need to be told by me." I huffed leaning my head down. Part of the reason I wanted him to come with me to the water is so we could talk and every girl would know he's mine.

"What girls?" He asked clueless.

"Do you seriously not see all the girls drooling over you? If I hadn't been here I'm sure they would be all over you." I pouted looking around at the attention we were getting.

"I don't care about them, though. And you can't say anything. Do you know how many guys I have to compete with for you?" He spun me around to look up at him.

"None." I said.

"Tons. The only reason they don't try anything anymore is because they know you are with me. Nobody wants to mess with me. Nobody tells me what to do." He lifted my chin up.

"But there is no competition for you."

"Nor is there any for you, baby." I smiled and he leaned down to connect our lips sweetly.

"I tell you what to do all the time." I teased him from when he said nobody tells him what to do.

"No! You simply ask and I have no objection. I love doing things for you. You're my princess." I laughed.

"And your my tough bad boy." I said sarcastically.

"I actually am! You just wouldn't know because you haven't seen that side of me. And you never will. Unless one of these idiots makes a pass at you. Then I promise nothing." I laughed at his sudden change to a serious tone about any other guys.

"Just kiss me." I smiled.

"Gladly." He smirked leaning down again. I ran my hands behind his head into his hair while he pulled our hips together by his hands on my lower back.

Luke's POV

Nothing can explain the feeling I get when our lips move together like this. It was magical.

"We are going to head back. Are you staying at Luke's tonight, Iz?" Camila interrupted our heated kiss. I blushed scratching the back of my head.

"Yes." I butt in nodding my head hoping Izzy would want to also.

"I guess so." She laughed. I pulled her waist back so her back was pressed to my chest feeling her laugh. She waved goodbye to her parents and sister before I kissed her shoulder.

"Want to go back to my place now?" I kissed her cheek.

"Yep." She smiled running back up the beach to her clothes and to the car. I followed her trying to keep up. Damn was she fast.

-

I woke up to a ringing next to my head. My alarm.

"Baby? We have to get up for school." I brushed some of her hair out of her face and kissed her nose while she groaned and nodded. "I'll go make breakfast while you get ready." I stood up kissing her forehead before pulling on some loose basketball shorts and walking to the kitchen.

I made basic toast and eggs since I don't really cook much and waiting with my coffee. She walked out quite quickly with ripped black skinny jeans, a tight grey shirt, black vans, and a red and black flannel tied around her waist. Her hair was straight and definitely messed with by her hands.

"Good morning, beautiful." I smiled as she walked towards me standing between my legs while I sat on the bar stool. She grabbed the coffee out of my hands and took a sip before rubbing her face slightly and running her hands through her hair.

"Morning." She groaned resting her head on my shoulder still holding my coffee.

"You nabbed my coffee!" I gasped lightly putting my arms around her hips.

"Your coffee tastes better." She smiled a sloppy smile.

"Someone's really tired." I brushed a piece of hair out of her face.

"Yeah. Let's just go to school and get this over with." She kissed my lips and crawled in my lap.

"I need to get changed. Give me 5 minutes, okay, baby girl?" I laughed at her cute actions and set her down on her own chair before rushing off to my room to pull on my signature black jeans, a white t shirt, and my black vans. I ran some jell through my hair quickly before brushing my teeth and walking out to take Izzy to school. She was drinking coffee and set it down when she heard me walk in.

"Let's go?"

"Yep." She seemed a little more awake now which was good.

We had a usual loud car ride to school just enjoying the fantastic music of Green Day and dreading the hours to come in hell. We got out of the car laughing at the song lyrics, and I intertwined our fingers.

"I love you." I kissed her nose when she closed her locker and had all her books. Her first period is just a cross the hall, so I'll just wait until I have to get to my class to leave.

"I love you, too. Now, go to class before you're late." I smiled kissing her lips quickly before winking at her and walking off to math class.

It was a pretty boring lesson until I heard the guy behind me lean over to talk to someone else and say, "Have you seen her pictures? I know Izzy is super hot." I listened closer to see what they were talking about.

"What pictures?" The guys asks.

"She's a model. You didn't know?" I'm assuming the other guy shook his head because then the same guy so to yes talking. "My mom gets the Victoria secret magazines, and Izzy was on the 2nd page. Posing in black lace lingerie. Its so damn hot. I have the magazine in my locker. I'll show it to you at lunch, but dibs on keeping the picture." I snapped my head around not wanting to listen to him talk about his disgusting fantasies with my girl.

"Can you kindly shut the hell up?" I snapped at them. Their faces turned pale when they saw who I was and quickly nodded. I didn't hear another word from them the rest of class.

-

"Izzy. I need to talk to you." I whispered lowly in her ear while she stood at her locker getting her lunch.

"Sure, babe. What's up?" She seemed so happy. Was she even going to tell me about it? I pulled her wrist and walked into the first empty classroom I saw.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I snapped angrily.

"Tell you what?" She looked confused.

"Don't act dumb. I saw the pictures! Every guy in school has! Do you even know what they do with those pictures? Do you, Izzy? Do you know how hard it was for me to listen to their perverted thoughts in class as they talk about you posing in the pictures?" I said in a louder tone. I ran a hand through my hair furiously.

"I was going to show you tonight. The magazine came out today, and I was going to show you yesterday, but my parents came in town. I promise. I thought you'd like them." She pouted making me feel bad.

"Oh, I like them. The only problem is so does every other guy in school." I pouted now, sitting on the desk in front of the room. She quietly walked over to stand in between my legs in front of me. She cupped my face and I set my hands on her hips still not looking at her face.

"You're the only one who will ever see it in person though. When it's just you and me. You're the only one I ever actually intended the poses for. You're the only one I wanted to impress." She kissed my cheek making me smile.

"I love you. I'm sorry I got mad." I whispered kissing her lips.

"I love you, too. It's okay. I understand...so what did you think of the pictures?" She smiled shyly.

I smirked, "I like them. A lot." I kissed her jawline while whispering in her ear.

"Good." She smiled then her face went pale and she blushed.

"What?" I asked curiously.

"Do you think my teachers saw them?" She asked nervously. I laughed as she covered her face with her hands and pulled her into my chest.

"Let's go to lunch." I smiled taking her hand and walking out to the field where the other guys were waiting.

"Hey, guys." She smiled sitting down. When they looked up at her most of them blushed but Jak.

"You guys, too! Are you serious?" I threw my hands up sitting on the grass followed by Izzy sitting in my lap.

"I didn't mean to! You looked great though, Izzy." Daniel defended. Carlos, Thomas, and Ricky nodded.

"And I put it down right when I saw it was you." Thomas added.

"Yeah! I'm really sorry." Ricky sighed.

"What are you guys talking about?" Jak asked confused. I looked at him while he looked at Izzy then I looked at her to see her hands covering her bright red face embarrassed.

"Umm...Izzy posed for Victoria Secret and made the second page. Almost every boy in school has seen it." I explained scratching the back of my neck then putting me arm back around Izzy.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

299K 11.6K 52
~Dear Cupid, I like this really cute guy from my school, except he's a bad boy and a total player. What do I do? I'm a pretty shy girl. Help! Lov...
567 0 23
Briar Madison If someone asked you to point out the sweetest person you knew, anyone would point in the direction of Briar, but what people don't kno...
33.3K 1.1K 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...
56.8K 1.7K 35
"So you think I can't have boyfriend?" I narrowed my eyes at him. "Nope. And do you know why?" He asked. "Why?" "Because you're sour like an acid."...