The Stepbrother

By ThePerfectUgly

Jade hates her new stepbrother, Zach. Things start to turn for the worst when she suddenly becomes attracted... More

Confrontations
Deception
Coworkers
He Doesn't Like Me, He Likes Me...Duh
Museums Can be Fun
What a Yummy Mess (Part A)
A Plan Is Born
Going Off Topic
An Agreement...Sort Of!?
Road Trip!
Dreams,Questions and Secrets
Truth Be Told
No Interruptions
Meet the Dysfunctional(s)
Thanksgivings Day
Trouble's A Foot
Oh Hell
Nothing More
Time for Us
He Didn't Just Say That
We're Okay
Winter Vacation
Are We There Yet?
Sleeping Arrangements
What a Night
Christmas Eve Part 1
Christmas Eve Part 2

What a Yummy Mess (Part B)

591 7 0
By ThePerfectUgly

"I certainly don't know what the hell you we're thinking," Zach yelled.

"Oh, I forgot all about Zach," Jade said scurrying toward him. His chest still was covered in noodles and sauce, but the cloth he had was covered in sauce too, showing he at least tried to clean up. Jade fell down to her knees and picked the pot up that was on the floor.

"I'm sorry!" Jade said. She used her hands to scoop up some of the balls that were around Zach's feet.

"Don't...don't worry about it. Besides, this is good!" Jade raised her head up looking at Zach bite into a saucy meatball.

"Where did you get that?" Jade asked.

"It was on my chest when the pot spilled and everything came crashing down on me," Zach said. "The sauce is excellent too!" He laughed and stuffed the rest of meatball into his mouth.

"Well at least you got to taste them," Jade warily laughed.

"Here give me the pot so I can help you out," Zach said. With a sigh Jade handed him the pot, sitting back on her legs. He opened his legs and scrapped off all the mess that was on his lap. He put the pot back on the floor and stood up. Zach stepped as carefully as possible over the mess on the floor. Jade laughed as his attempts of getting softly on the floor failed and he fell hard on the floor, but one quick look from him made her stop.

"Sorry!" Jade giggled and picked up a meatball.

"You know...stop saying that."

"Stop saying what?"

"Saying your sorry all the damn time," Zach yelled making Jade jump at his tone.

"Well I'm..." Jade started off then, caught his eyes. She looked away and picked another meatball off the floor throwing it into the pot. "Get that meatball over there!" Jade told Zach pointing toward the oven.

"Sure," Zach dismally said. He crawled over and stretched his arm out to grab it. It slipped past his fingers a couple of times leaving a red trail behind it.

"Zach don't move!" Jade said alarmingly.

"What, what is it?" Zach asked. Jade crawled towards him, her sweatpants making tiny noises on the tile floor.

"You have sauce on your pants and you're trailing it everywhere!" she said.

"Is that all it is?" Zach asked shifting his body on the floor to take a look. Jade's small hands stopped him quickly by grabbing him on the shoulder.

"What the hell are you doing? Don't move," Jade said with her eyes wide.

"Why not? It's just the damn floor getting dirty."

"So, it doesn't mean you have to make more of a mess..."

"Me?" Zach said raising his eyebrows. "Are we forgetting you're the one who spilt everything on me!?"

"Shut the hell up, it was a mistake," Jade reminded him. "Don't move!" she yelled at Zach as he tried to turn around. She looked into his eyes and he gave her a sly smile. "What?"

Zach smiled, showing her a full set of teeth, and reached for the pot. "I think you're going a little crazy!" He finally had the pot in his grasp and sat up, making sure Jade was watching him and didn't know his intentions. "And I've noticed something?"

"What's that?" Jade asked.

"That you need a change of..." Zach said raising the pot over her head, with one hand. "Attitude!" he yelled dumping everything on top of her head.

Jade shrieked at the waterfall of noodles, sauce and meatballs pouring down on her head. Even more, she was shocked that Zach had the nerve to do it. Wiping sauce from off her eyes she stared at him blankly with her mouth hanging open. He was laughing up a storm, leaning back on his hands.

"What are you looking at? You deserve it!" Zach pointed at her. "You're just to up tight. Besides..." he said tipped toward her. He smiled and reached his hand near her face, extending his finger. He gently slid his finger down her face and brushed it past her lips, causing her to intake air. She closed her mouth as he pulled his finger back, sticking it in his mouth. Jade watched him as he slowly pulled his finger back out letting out a low moan escape from his lips. "This sauce is really delicious!"

"Well Josh made the sauce, I just added a bit of water," Jade softly said.

"I'm impressed," Zach said, looking at her.

"About what?"

"You didn't yell at me for pouring the pot full of stuff over your head." Jade sighed and stretched her legs out. "Are you ok?" Zach asked.

"First off, it was my fault you got covered so I rightfully deserved this," Jade stated. "Second, all of that that you wiped off of my face was on the floor anyway. So, you're eating dirt and germs," she told him. She looked up at him with a smile and was pleased to find a smile on his face too!

He tilted his head at her. "It's a good look for you." He moved a piece of, sauce covered, hair out of her face.

"What exactly makes all this," Jade pointed to her face. "Look appeasing to the eye?"

"It gives you..." Zach said. "The look of a passionate woman!" Jade was surprised by his statement and looked at him. He thought she was a passionate woman? Did he know what he just said? Apparently he did! His face was looking the exact way she thought hers would look, if she happened to look into a mirror. He let go of her hair and looked down at the floor. Jade had to fix this before she did something!

"Ahaha! I get it your just trying to make me feel better about messing dinner up," Jade laughed.

"I..."

"You almost fooled me, but I caught on to it. You can't possibly be that nice, you jerk!" Jade said trying to stand up. She had to place her hand on the oven top to help pull herself up. "Need help?" she asked Zach. He stretched his hand out and grabbed Jade's.

Jade leaned back trying to use her weight to pull Zach off the floor, but she couldn't get a grip. She reached down and grabbed his other hand and pulled again.

"Do you want me to help clean up?" Zach asked as he stood up.

"Hell yea! I'm not going to clean this up by myself," Jade answered him, looking down at the floor.

"Do you mind if I clean up first?" Zach asked pointing to his chest. Without thinking Jade innocently touched his chest feeling his muscles contract underneath her fingertips.

"Well it's not dry, so stop being a crybaby!" Jade said.

"Look, I don't know about you, but I have to get this stuff off," Zach replied. Jade rolled her eyes and grabbed another cloth out of a cabinet above the sink.

"Here," Jade said, running warm water over the cloth. "Try to get some more sauce off with this and move somewhere else will you, so I can at least get the rest of the noodles and balls off the floor."

Zach clutched the cloth in his hand and turned around, creeping past the saucy mess on the floor. He began to wipe away at his chest and leaned on the refrigerator, looking down at Jade. What had almost happened on the floor? Why did he get the sudden urge to take her in his arms and kiss her? He should have never told her she was a passionate woman. He winced when, the cloth he was using, scrapped his chest harshly leaving a small, visible, red mark. Damn, he promised himself that he would keep this...this... whatever it was out of his mind. It was just wrong!

Jade got down on all fours and was now scrapping at the leftovers on the floor. She put everything she collected in the pot, but all she had to do now was scrub the floor. She let out an exasperated sigh and looked at Zach scrub away at his chest. Water droplets were on little places of his beautiful chest making it glisten. He was really a wonder! She heard him mutter a few curse words under his breath when he dropped the cloth.

"I got it," Jade said, crawling towards the cloth. She stood up when she took a hold of it, being forced to be dangerously close to him. She could feel the warmth of his body radiate onto hers through her clothes.

"Th...Thank you," Zach said shakily. She was so, so, so close! This was a big no, no, no! Something turned on in his brain when she sighed out, the air from her mouth spread down his body, hitting intimate places on his chest.

"No problem," Jade told him putting on a fake smile. She handed the cloth to him, settling it in between their two bodies.

Zach reached his hand to grab it, when he grazed the end of her fingers with his.

"Oops!" Jade whispered when she let go of the cloth as it fell through Zach's fingers to the floor again. She glanced over his chest, thinking he was going to pick up the cloth. Oh how wrong she was!

"Like what you see?" Zach asked her.

"I...I...wasn't..." Jade stuttered out.

"Looking at my chest?" Zach smugly asked her.

"Humph! I wouldn't even! You don't even have a chest," Jade scoffed.

"So, you were looking!" Zach smiled down at her.

"No, I wasn't..."

"You were."

"I..."

"Just admit you were. I know it's sexy and everything, but..." Zach started and ran his fingers through his curly hair.

"Sexy? It wouldn't even stand up to half of the guys I do know at school."

Zach laughed and leaned his frame back on the fridge. "You were looking?"

Jade hesitated and bit her bottom lip. Damn her pride and her big mouth. She could never keep it shut! "Ok, I was looking, but only because of that big mark that's on it! Who gave you that hickey anyway?" Jade pointed at a red mark on his chest.

"I was rubbing the sauce off too hard and the cloth left that behind."

"You're an idiot!" Jade told him. She turned on her heels to walk away when Zach grabbed her wrist. His face was in one of his serious moods.

"What's wrong about my chest? I thought most women liked a muscled tanned body," Zach asked.

"What?"

"Tell me!? I want to please the women, but if I have a flaw..."

"Listen to yourself! You're weaning off of what everyone wants you to look like."

"Stop using clichés and tell me what do you think?"

"I think your damn chest is perfect to a tee! Your whole body is perfect to a tee," Jade sputtered out without thinking.

Zach let go of her wrist and tilted his head to the side. "Really?"

Jade let out a sigh and stepped back from him just a bit as he took a step toward her. "You know what! I think you should wipe this floor down since I cleaned most of the stuff up. I'm going to take a shower and go to bed." She walked around the messy floor and into the living room.

"You know!" Zach called out to her. She stopped and turned around to look at him. "Your body is perfect to a tee too!" he said smiling slightly. He grabbed the cloth off the floor and walked to the sink. Jade turned back towards the stairs, walking up to the bathroom.

"This isn't happening," Jade told herself. She reached the bathroom door and opened it. She looked into the mirror and giggled at herself. She looked ridiculous! "How could anyone be attracted to this?" She locked the bathroom door and stripped off all her clothes. Turning on the water she looked back at the mirror an evil smirk on her face, as she pulled out a noodle. Apparently, Zach could!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 25.5K 44
17 year old British girl Jasmine has just started her senior year of high school in America, and on her first day back from summer break she realises...
3.3K 161 38
~He loves her , wants her , needs her ,but there is one issue that hinders him, he is her teacher.~ ****Jace Wesley is an accomplished man with a hig...
133K 4.7K 45
She has have Fallen for her bully who's been bullying her since elementary school she wants to open up to him but don't know how because it's her bul...
5K 69 5
Antonio is a mafia boss all over Russia, he is ruthless,arrogant,and very handsome any girl could die to get him,he has triplet 2boys and a girl,his...