The Badass Fall In-love (EXO...

By ahwaeee

He loves her, she loves him too. She moves on to another guy, the guy likes her back too. Another guy love he... More

Introduction
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's Note

Chapter 1

7.6K 128 34
By ahwaeee

Naeun and her best friend Eunji was chatting happily in the school. It was quite a long time since they saw each other since they couldn't hang out together. The school is reopening today. The both of them were 17 years old.

On the other hand, Baekhyun, Chen and Kris were also talking with each other. But actually, Baekhyun and Chen were the one who's talking, while Kris just follows them all along the way. Behind them was Suho, Tao, Kai and the badass of the school, Oh Sehun.

And then there was Luhan who was more comfortable with the girls, walking with Bomi. Bomi was his best friend. They often got mistaken that they were couples.

Chanyeol and D.O walked together to the canteen to get some foods. Sulli, Luna and Wendy were walking together. As the bell rang, all of the students went to their own classes. Naeun was two classes behind Eunji. She and Bomi were in the same class, together with Chanyeol, D.O, Suho, Tao, Kai and also Sehun. Chen and Kris were in the same class with Eunji, while Baekhyun was two classes behind. Luhan was in the first class alone.

Bomi separated with Luhan and joined Naeun and Eunji. Naeun, Eunji and Bomi separated in front of Eunji's classroom.

"Do you think that our homeroom would be a nice teacher?" Bomi asked.

"Well, maybe." Naeun replied.

"Wahhh...I hope that I could get a boyfriend this time." Bomi said as she happily clasped her hands together. "How about you?"

Naeun just smiled and shook her head lightly. "Isn't Luhan your boyfriend?"

"Ahh...he's not. We're just friends."

Naeun and Bomi sat down together. Their homeroom teacher came in and rearranged their seat. Naeun was placed to the seat behind, which her seatmate was Krystal. Sulli was in the same class with them, while Luna and Wendy were in the same class with Eunji.

"Hey! I'm Krystal Jung! What's your name?"

"I'm Son Naeun. Nice to meet you."

"Well...Naeun-ssi...do you want to get lunch together?"

"Umm...sure. Can I call my friend to come with me?"

"Sure you can."

"Hey, Naeun. You dropped class." Chanyeol who sat in front of Naeun turn around and said.

"Shut up, Chanyeol." She glared at him.

"Anyway, this is Kyungsoo."

"Hi, Kyungsoo."

"Hi."

"Mind to introduce the girl beside you?"

"Krystal, this is Chanyeol."

"Hello! I'm Happy Virus Chanyeollie!" Chanyeol greeted cheerfully.

"Hi, Chanyeol, and Kyungsoo. It's been a long time since we see each other."

"Yeah." Kyungsoo replied shortly.

Naeun glanced around the class and noticed a pair of eyes staring at her. She looked to the direction and saw Oh Sehun who was staring blankly at her. She diverted her gaze away and saw Bomi waving her hands at her.

She stood up and proceeded to Bomi's seat. Bomi was seated beside Sulli. They were sitting in the same row with Chanyeol and D.O. the seats in front of them were occupied by Kai and Suho.

Suho was talking with Tao who seated next to him in the other group, while Sehun was just staring at the front.

"Hey Bomi."

"Kai, this is Naeun."

"Son Naeun." Naeun corrected.

"Nice to meet you, Naeun." Kai flashed a cheeky smile at her and took out his hand. Naeun didn't took it, instead, she talked to Bomi.

"I'll be with Eunji and Krystal for recess. Want to join?"

"Sure. But I'll tell Luhan first."

"Are you sure he's not your boyfriend?" Naeun asked suspiciously.

"Of course, he's my best guy friend. We're just like brothers." Bomi smiled. "Oh by the way, this is Sulli."

"Hey, you're Luna's friend right? I heard a lot about you. She said you're smart and also pretty." Sulli said.

"Yeah, I know Luna, I also heard a lot about you from her. I'm not that smart. If I am, I won't be in two classes behind her." Naeun replied.

"It's good that I finally get to know you. You're really an easygoing person." Sulli smiled. Naeun smiled back and went back to her seat.

"So did you found yourself a new friend again?" Chanyeol asked.

"Shut up you tall."

"Tsk...mean girl. I wonder why..."

"Why what?"

"You know...why he'll in-love with you?"

"Who do you mean?"

"Him."

"Whatever. I wonder why you're so tall."

"That's because he wanted to die earlier." D.O said bluntly.

"Yah, you wanna die?" Chanyeol glared at him.

"I'm not talking with you."

"Tsk...another meanie. You two can pair up."

"I thought Krystal likes Kyungsoo?"

"No, why would I?" Krystal denied.

"Because you two seem pretty close." Naeun pointed out.

"But you and Chanyeol seem close too." Kyungsoo said.

"Ohh...forget it. She had the one she really likes."

"Could you just shut up? You and your big mouth." Naeun scoffed.

"Alright."

Finally it's recess time. Chanyeol and D.O went to the library to spend their recess time. Krystal, Bomi and Naeun went to Eunji's class to look for her. Sulli was also there waiting for Luna and Wendy. Baekhyun was there waiting for Kris and Chen.

"Hey Naeun, waiting for Chen?" Baekhyun teased Naeun. Naeun was really close with Chen and Baekhyun, but not with Kris.

Because Baekhyun often saw the two of the together, so he would always tease them. But the truth is, Naeun didn't really like Chen, and Chen likes Naeun.

"Shut up you dude."

"You always say shut up. But you know I like to talk, so I can't stop talking."

"Naeun! Annyeong!" Chen came out from the classroom and hugged her tightly.

"Yah let me go." Naeun demanded coldly.

"Ahh, okay." Chen loosened the hug and waved at Naeun and Bomi before he left with Kris and Baekhyun.

"Naeun, Bomi, kaja." Eunji came out from the classroom with Luna and Wendy behind her.

"Ji, wait a minute. This is Krystal. Krystal, this is Eunji, my best friend." She introduced.

"Hi." Krystal shook Eunji's hand. "I'll be joining you guys for recess. Do you mind?"

"Nope, more people, more joy! Kaja!" Eunji replied. She took Bomi's hand and went first.

"Let's go?" Naeun turned to Krystal and asked.

"Yeah."

Sehun who was in his class immediately sit up as he saw Naeun passed by. He admitted that he's attractive to this girl, and it seems like he seen her before. He didn't even notice that Tao was calling for him.

"Yah, Sehun-ah. Stop staring." He glared at him.

"Huh? Who am I staring at?"

"That Naeun girl." Kai replied. "I thought she's a bit mean. When I offered to shake my hand with her, she didn't even say a word and left." He complained.

"That's because you look pervert." Suho laughed.

"So her name is Naeun..." Sehun whispered to himself.

"Bwoya? You didn't even know her name and you're staring at her like you like her?!" Suho shouted disbelief.

"I don't like her. I told you guys I never fall for girls right? Only girls will come to me, begging me to take them out...or take them to bed." Sehun smirked.

"You're really the badass of our school." Tao sighed.

"Indeed." Kai agreed.

"She's a special girl." He stood up and said, "I'm leaving for a date. See you guys later." He said and left the classroom.

"Tsk...date. It seems more like he's going to fuck an innocent girl in who-knows-where again." Tao scoffed.

"We should really look around for this boy, make sure he doesn't mess up with anybody again." Suho told them. "Let's go for recess."

"Yeah, I'm hungry." Tao answered and rubbed his tummy.

"You're always hungry." Kai rolled his eyes.

"Is this your way to treat your hyung?" Tao glared at him and asked.

"Alright, alright. I'm wrong." Tao smiled and ruffled Kai's hair upon hearing his words. They approached to Suho who was waiting at the front door.

_______

A/N:

So...how's the first chapter? I tried to make it long. I hope you will comment down what you thought as you read through this story. Kamsahamnida.

I decided to post this chapter because I have finished writing this story. So...I'll update this story more often from now. Hope you guys enjoy!

~SHINeeTaeminHo~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.6K 1K 26
One guy loses his memories; amnesia hits him. What if there are two girls fighting over him? And one of the two is his lover. How will it turn out? ...
Lucky By Ice

Fanfiction

6.1K 203 35
An EXO fanfiction. It is exo-kai together with the other exo members, Super Junior's Donghae and Kyuhyun, SHINee's Key, MInho, Taemin, DBSK's Yunho a...
155K 7.4K 84
[ COMPLETED ] * "You still love me, right?" "Until forever." * Sehun had gotten into a car accident. When the other members found out, they rushed to...
17.5K 549 21
"I promise you I will always be here for you from now on, I'm not leaving your side." You giggle a little from his statement. "Is this your own way o...