Game On!

By DarkWriters

She has the most biggest challenge yet! Enter Liv Valentine. “You have two months, to make Mr. Cutie over th... More

1.It's called rejection honey.
2.Getting down and dirty.
3.K-k-kiss me!
4.Get over yourself sweetie.
5.Is it getting hot in here or WHAT?!
6.When things get to worst. Food AND fight.
7.Kids......Are NOT my thing.
8.It's official..Meeting them.
10.Tell me this isn't happening.
11.Can I ask? What world am I in?
12.Crap....I really hate my life.
13.Damn, I really can't keep up.
Oh, it's time bay-beee!
15.Dang, she did it again!
16. It is the end.
Just a note.

9.Oh no she didn't!

2.5K 69 8
By DarkWriters

It's finally here! I couldn't wait to post this chapter up! Muhahahhahah! I can't wait to write the next one. I am writing it like right now! 

I hope you enjoyed this one! VOTE AND COMMENT! FOR THE WATTY AWARDS! 

Not edited!  

Chapter Nine;

They were all starting at me uncomfortably; I smiled back a bit, still hesitating. “Maybe he did, and I just wasn’t listening’ I lied.

They nodded, probably knowing I was lying, but I quickly changed the subject. “So where do you guys live?” I asked changing the question.

“Not too far, from here.” Replied Nina vaguely.

I glared at them. Blake said the same thing, that last time I asked him that. “But how far? Exactly where?”

“Not too far. Hey, want to get something to eat? I am starving.” She said quickly changing the subject. Blake was like too, whenever I asked him where he moved from he would answer the same with the not too far from here’ and then quickly changed the subject. I shrugged mentally, maybe they were just ashamed of where they lived.

So I just left it at that. “yes”  I said, even though I just had my breakfast. But I took them to the cafe nether the less. I sat in my regular placed and waited for them to order, all I ordered was strawberry milkshake. When they ordered I asked them “where are they boys anyways?”

Katie shrugged. “Probably catching up. They always were close, they’ve known each other since they were kids.”

I nodded at that. Who knew Blake had such hot friends? He wasn’t too bad looking either for nerd. Ten minutes passed when our food came. I looked around near empty cafe while sipping my cool milkshake, wondering why Katie and Blake broke up. She was just gorgeous. I looked at the three friends laughing and talking about some chick called Emma. I smiled at that, they really were close. I wondered I had one month till prom started and one month to humiliate Blake

Once they found out would they come and scream at me? Maybe Rebecca would beat me up. She looks like the type. I sighed, my life suddenly was much more complicated thanks to Chloe and her bet. Why would she do this to me? And why the hell did I agree. But there was one thing I was sure of, I, Liv Valentine never backs out of a bet.

“You okay?” Asked Nina in concern.

I smiled. “I am okay; it’s just my idiot friends kept me up all night.”

They nodded as if they understood, as if that happened to them all the time. Now I was really curious, how well did the six of them know each other? I felt a buzz coming from my pocket. I grabbed my phone and looked at a message sent from Chloe;

How’s it going?

I quickly replied; good he’s got hot guy friends, and girls.

She texted back; How hot?

I smirked; Very. Ill fill you in later! Bye

I looked up to see the three girls starting at me. I put my phone away and apologized quickly. “Sorry about that, it was just my friend looking for the remote.”

They laughed. “How long are you staying with this friend of yours?” asked Katie.

I shrugged. “Until my parents’ come, I am not sure how long that is, I think just after school ends.”

They nodded. After they finished their food, I wondered what they hell was I suppose to do? I had no idea what to say to them, I don’t even know if they had anything in common with me. I cursed Blake for leaving me alone with them. What the hell was he thinking anyways? I thought we were meant to be having fun together as a group.

“So, is there any where fun to go to?” they asked together.

It was barley two’ o clock, normally I would be in bed at this time, or just walking around the house in my p’js. “How long you guys staying?” I asked instead.

They looked at each other. “Late. Really late” grinned Nina.

I nodded. Well in that case, “why don’t we go around my place and we could just stay there until 8 ish and then I can take you to where we normally hang.”

Katie laughed “that sounds awesome! But you said you are staying with a friend, would she mind? I mean what about her parents?”

“Nah, Chloe is cool and Aunty M and Uncle J are away from work as usual and won’t be back anytime soon” I answered.

“Well in that case? What are we waiting for?” giggled Rebecca (who I just remembered had the same name as Chloe’s maid!)

“I’ll call Blake, and tell him to meet us over there.” I said, speed dialling him quickly. He picked up on the third ring.

“What’s up babe?” He answered.

I snickered. Dude really knows his words didn’t he. I quickly told him how the girls and I were headed over to Chloe’s and asked him to see if he and the guys wanted to hang out down there and afterwards got to a party.

“Of course” he replied eagerly.

“I’ll see you there then.” I said hanging up.

I got up from my chair, “let’s go! The guys are meeting us over there!” I said grinning. I debated about whether to call Chloe and warn her about brining guests but just left it, she was probably still there with Kelly and knowing her, she was just sitting in front of a TV munching away.

As I walked out of the cafe quickly by the girls, they must have eaten quickly; I just thought of how the hell were we going to get home? I didn’t want to walk for a good thirty minutes to my house. I was way too lazy. I glared at the girls debating on whether they minded. I walked past the car park and just when I was going to open my mouth I heard a honk.

I heard Rebecca say “who is that hottie?”

I looked back to see a big familiar car. I grinned widely and waved at the car. Now I didn’t have the walk anymore. The car stopped and window was quickly rolled down. “Need a lift?” Winked Luke. I didn’t even answer the question; I just went inside the car and beckoned the girls forward telling them to get inside.

The smiled to themselves and went inside giggling a bit. Luke looked at me, as if he was asking me who the hell they were. He turned around and frowned.  “Do I know you girls from somewhere?” My eyes widened, Luke knew these girls?

“Nah, I’ve never seen you before. Maybe it was our long lost twin?” Joked Katie.

Luke laughed. I quickly opened my mouth and introduced them “Guys this is Luke, Luke Nina, Rebecca and Katie. They’re friends of Luke” I said.

“Ahhh, okay” he said. He turned to me “so where to?” asked Luke.

“Chloe’s house” I answered cheerfully. “So where did you just come from?” I asked.

He rolled his eyes. “I was dropping Jade, so she can go to her work. I have no idea why the hell she is working at that age. But I don’t care; just mom threw me out the house and told me to take her.” I laughed. That was like his mom, and Jade probably knowing her was smirking throughout the whole ordeal.

I carried on talking to Luke who was driving while the girls at the back were making conversation of their own, I didn’t care much. I mean it would have been awkward if I tried to include them into the conversation. We got there in 10 minutes.

I got out the car followed by the girls. “Oi, what you doing now then?” I asked Luke.

He shrugged “nothing much”

“Good, then you are coming with us!” I replied.  

He didn’t need telling twice. He quickly parked his car on Chloe’s driveway and went off the car. I smirked, and I headed to Chloe’s door and yanked it open, going inside the house without knocking. “Chloe, YOU GOT GUEST!” I screamed.

“WHAT?!” she screamed back. I think she was upstairs.

I snorted and told them all to come in, Luke just headed straight to the kitchen. The girls on the other hand were amazed looking around the place as if they haven’t seen such a big place before. I bet while they were talking they didn’t even look outside the window, they weren’t really expecting this.

I headed towards the longue to see Kelly just sitting at the sofa playing a video game, she was changed and put her hair in a plait, and was wearing plain white t-shirt and jeans. She grinned at me then quickly turned her head back to the game. I waited patiently for her to finish the damn game, just when I was going to turn of the damn T.V she  screamed “BEAT THAT LUKE!”

With a smug face she turned to look at me and stuck her tongue at me. I raised my eyebrow and moved a bit to show the three girls kind of bewildered and trying very hard to laugh out loud. Kelly didn’t even looked embarrassed. “Hey hoes. What’s up?”

I sighed in defeat rolling my eyes at the same time, “Kelly these ‘hoes’ are Katie, Nina and Rebecca, girls this is Kelly”

They laughed and nodded at each other, before I could say anything else I heard some tumbling and then Luke was right in front of the door pushing the three girls out of the way and then just throwing in on my sofa, I landed with an oof.  

“NO WAY! You beat me? How is that even possible?” he panted.

Kelly winked, “I told you to never say never” laughing evilly afterwards. Chloe came down the stairs. “Is that Luke I can hear?” she said joining us, she looked around her large room and saw unfamiliar faces. She looked kind of confused.

I quickly introduced them, but then before I could speak yet again, I heard the door bell ring. I sighed it must be Blake and the guys.  “I’ll get that” I said muttering, giving them time to get to know each other a bit. I opened the door not surprised to see Blake and the guys just standing there.

Blake smiled and quickly gave me a kiss on the cheek, blushing a bit while, Jake smirked while Joc was looking around the house bewildered. “Come in” I said letting them inside and led them to the games lounge where Nina and Kelly were competing against each other the racing car game, Katie and Chloe were laughing and talking about something, Luke was just cheering Nina on and Rebecca was laughing at something, while sitting next to Kelly.

I blinked, I didn’t know they would get on so well. I coughed, everyone turned around except Kelly and Nina who were still looking intently at the large screen. Ignoring them, I just said sighed and didn’t bother introduce them, I was way too tired for that. I went to the lone seat in the corner and plopped myself there.

Just before I closed my eyes, I saw Luke getting up, greeting Blake, it seemed them two got along, now since the time Blake kind of punched Luke. I thought of what to do. I really wanted to play a game, i looked at the time once again, it wasn’t even three yet.

What the hell were we going to do for four bloody hours?

I heard a whoop and I opened my eyes, Nina was smirking at Kelly shouting “I beat your ass!” Kelly laughed loudly.

“You are not so bad.”

I rolled my eyes, I always thought it was only Kelly that enjoyed video games like the girls, I was wrong, there were more girls like that out there. That was a freaky thing to think of.

“What shall we play?” I whined.

“How about Never Have I ever?” Chirped Katie

“No!” I yelled.

Everyone started at me, Kelly, Luke and Chloe started snickering. They must have remembered what happened the last time we played that game. “Something else please!” I said.

Blake shrugged, “While, you guys think of something, I am going to use the toilet” he got up from the chair he plopped him selves in and headed towards the stairs. I closed my eyes again; I really wanted to play something fun.

I could hear the rest of them talking amongst themselves debating about it. “Let do a karaoke!” grinned Kelly, “Chloe has the equipment and everything!”

I groaned, I didn’t have the energy to open my mouth and say no, I could hear everyone around me agreeing, and Jake saying, “I am pretty awesome at singing,”

“Not as awesome as me!” Butted in Luke. They smirked at each other, I swear those two could be twins, they had the same personalities and everything. I wondered if Blake was back and opened my eyes, he still wasn’t back.

I looked around, and couldn’t find Chloe either. Where the hell did she go now? Chloe probably went to the kitchen to get the guest some food. I got up and saw Kelly raising her eyebrow at me. I shook my head and I too headed up the stairs.

I wanted to corner Blake and demand him, on why the hell he didn’t tell me, him and Katie went out, and how on earth were they still friends after that? I mean wasn’t it awkward. With that in mind I quickly headed up the stairs taking it two steps at a time.

I saw the toilet but it was still shut, that dude really was in there a long time, I stood outside the door and leaned on the wall. While I was waiting, I wondered where the hell, his friend’s didn’t tell me where they lived.

I really wanted to know as well.

Humming to myself, I debated about whether to open the door or not, it sure as hell didn’t take someone that long to use the darn toilet, my patience finally couldn’t take it anymore and tried to open the door, but instead of being locked on the inside the door opened revealing that no one was inside the door.

Where the hell did he go now?

Before I headed of downstairs to check, I heard a noise coming further down the corridor, I frowned, it sounded like was coming from our room. Our room being Chloe and mine. I made my way towards the room and looked inside it.

My jaw hit the ground, of what I saw inside that room.

That asshole, how the hell could he do that to me? Inside the room was Blake and Chloe making out. Blake back was towards me, and Chloe looked like she wasn’t paying attention to anything around her.

I backed out the room.

Bitch this mean war. 

***************************************************************************

I bet no one was expecting that eh? xD 

Well this was a fun one to write, after chapter 10 like I said, it will be getting serious. The whole reason of everything! 

I got 11 more chapter left! Yeaaaaaaaah! I will hopefully be done before the Watty deadline!

NOW VOTE AND COMMENT AND NOMIATE ME FOR THE BIG SCREEN! Thanks guys xD 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

487 4 19
As the daughter of a beauty mogul, Livia Aldaine has never had to work for much in her life. However, she decides to flip the script when she takes a...
9.6M 296K 32
Highest rank in teen fiction #7 Highest rank in #boyfriend #2 Started 28th August 2016 COMPLETED 8th January 2017 Not edited (update - I wrote this...
193K 10.9K 32
Isabelle Holden has become a master of keeping up the good girl facade in order to keep her parents off her back and date the baddest boy in school...