Levi Ackerman x Reader (LEMON)

By Nouis_Horanson2319

(Edited) More

Levi x Reader (LEMON)

8.4K 104 36
By Nouis_Horanson2319

(Edited)
(Yay my first AOT LEMON and possibly won't be the last that's for sure. Love Levi he's so hot and so sadistic my fav specialty 😏/ His clean freak antics are growing on me 😅😂)

(Y/n)'s POV

"Hiyah!"I shout killing one Titan that was unfocused. I continued flying through streets as a couple of titans that scattered the cities and tour my people apart.

"Oi! Brat!"I hear beside me and I turned to see Captain Levi.

"Heichou?!"I shout back. He came to a stop on one of the roofs and I arched an eyebrow following. "Something wrong?"

He stared at me with his emotionless grey as I tilted my head to why he stopped me.

"Tch you need to slow down brat"He says. "You're using too much gas and that's gonna be a problem"

"Oh my apologies Heichou, I'll be more careful"I say with a salute about to take off once more. But an arm snaked around my back, pulling me closer.

"I just wanna say is...I..."He trails off but what had my attention was seeing a giant, retarded, face appear behind him making me gasp loudly.

"Look out!"I shout pushing him to the side instead I was grabbed.

"Uh?! (Y/n) no!"He shouts but the feeling of my leg getting crushed made me scream in agony.

The sound of a sword echoing and I was suddenly falling to an early grave but was held.

"Tch (Y/n) stay with me please"The voice of Levi had me staring at him as he held me.

"C-Captain"I mutter trying to move but the pain in my leg cramped making me fall back in pain.

"Tch brat why do you have to be so reckless?"He mutters. "I can't loose anyone else..."

I just stared at him not saying anything as he had carried me as he flew but I had suddenly fell into darkness.

-

'Your pathetic you'll die just like your pathetic mother!'My father shouts I covered myself away from the man.

The same nightmare echoed in my head sometimes They feel so real, but this time some bright light shined on my left and I see a figure standing there in a soldier outfit known as wings of freedom by the symbol. He held out his hand out.

'(Y/n) come back to me'

Huh? that was new. I looked back at my father as he glared at me with such hatred, but when I looked at the man his face showed. His beautiful features shined, his hair smooth as usual, his steel, tint eyes shined brighter as the hint of blue made him even beautiful....Levi.

His face was emotionless as ever though a small smile appeared. It may be small but I know that it was real.

'Please don't leave me. I love you'He says reaching his hand out to me.

The more I walked closer to Levi the more I started to lift off the ground up to the sun that was beginning to rise.

I open my eyes effortlessly slowly at a time. I blinked several times.

*Gasp* (Y/n)'s awake!"I hear as the door opened and several familiar faces come into the room.

"Hey how are you feeling?"Mikasa asked who is like a sister to me and I looked at her with almost an equal, emotionless, expression.

"I feel alright"I say quietly slowly sitting up and leaned against the headboard. The door slammed open making us all jump in alert.

"OH MY TITANS!"The familiar psychopath, scientist....jokes aside. Though she did run at me full speed making sweat drop.

She jumped on the bed and strangling me in a hug.

"Hanji-san she's still injured"Eren says frantically as I grunt in pain.

"Oh I'm so sorry!"She says realisation.

"Oi brats clean the mess hall"We hear a familiar voice. "You too four-eyes get off her"

She pouts before sighing demanding Eren to do some experimenting. I looked to see the Corporal at the door with his stoic face. Everyone stood and left, leaving me with the Captain, though I noticed he had a tray.

"Uh morning"I say quietly as he stood there watching me before making a move towards the seat beside my bed.

"Tch You mean afternoon?"He says monotone placing the tray on my lap. It was mash potato with Bread on the side with a cup of hot tea. "Eat brat"

"Thank you"I say before slowly taking my time but pause and looked at the Captain as he watched me. "Um...you don't have to be he-

"Tch No it's actually an escape of having to be in the mess hall"He says sipping his cup of tea. Though I noticed a faint pink on his face. I smirk eating my food.

"Oh"I say picking up my tea cup and sipped it. "How long was I out for?"

"Tch four days"He says making me choke on my tea but I held it in from spraying all over the place and swallowed hard.

"Shit must of been that bad?"I mutter as I finished my food in silence that I nearly forgot Heichou was here.

I sigh in satisfaction as I finished my food. But the tray was taken off me as I kept my cup of tea.

I lifted my blanket to check my leg and see my bare thighs and see my left leg wrapped up in a bandage, where the Titan grabbed me.

A throat cleared and I blinked looking at Levi.

"Need something?"I asked but I noticed his eyes diverted to my legs and his eyes looked more darker.

"Tch you teasing me or something brat?"He asked glaring at me as I stared at him confused.

I look down and realised I'm flashing my panties and covered my body. "S-Stop looking!"

His eyes looked back into mine, licking his lips before standing up making me gulp.

"Tch"He turned to leave as I stayed flushed. Or so I thought. He locked the door and he walked over to me making my blush darken.

He smirked climbing on the bed making sure not to touch my leg as he got closer.

"Sorry if I hurt you brat"He says making me ponder. He grabbed my hips and pulled me down to feel the pillow touch the back of my head. To my surprise I didn't feel much pain. "Did anything happen?"

"No"I say and he smirked at my face before taking my lips with his. I moaned a little kissing back, his scent smelt so good due to his OCD of cleanliness. He pulled away and stared at me.

"(Y/n) I love you..."He mutters against my lips. "Please don't leave me again"

For the first time he showed pain in his eyes making my heart drop. I brushed his hair.

"I-I love you too""I say looking up into his eyes that shined with so much love, even though no one would see how he feels. "I'm sorry it all happened so quick, I didn't wanna to see you hurt"

"You could have died!"He shouts making me flinch looking away. But I was pulled into his chest, while his arms wrapped around me tightly. I copied his actions and hug back.

"You know..."I start after a while of silence. I flipped us over so I was on top.

"Oi brat your leg"He mutters surprised.

"You're so cute"I say giggle as his eyes glared at me.

"Tch since when have I ever been cute?"Levi mutters with a slight blush.

'Didn't take him for a tsundere'

I didn't respond only to kiss him again, he kisses back as his hands roamed my body, that was free from the covers.

We moaned in sync as we kissed passionately as our tongues clashed. We were in an intense tongue war. He grind his hips up against mine making, I gasped which he took the opportunity to shove his wet tongue in my mouth.

Everything was good as Levi flipped us over to take back control, until a knock at the door made us pull away.

"Corporal Levi you in there?!"It was Hanji . He huffed in annoyance. "Erwin wants to see us two"

"Tch stupid eyebrows, alright"Levi says clearly looking forward to the meeting. Not the sarcasm.

He looked down at me and leaned down to peck my lips. "To be continued"

I smiled as he got up and fixed his clothes a little as I feel my eyes getting heavy. He noticed and took the blanket in his hands, with the flick of the wrist he softly tossed it over me before leaning down and kissed me on the head.

"Sleep well my little brat"He says with a small smile. I smiled closing my eyes as I hear the door close.

-

A week later

I huffed walking back from training all sweaty and tired as I was now back on my feet and my training which I was glad to get back into. Weeks have gone and I feel better then ever.

Though someone in particular had not left me alone which was Levi of course. He was being such a worried mum when I'll trip over my feet due to my clumsiness.

But either then that he's been sweet and caring, even though his face expressions don't look like he does to others. But the small gestures or the stares he gives me hints that he's there.

The sexual tension between us both had gotten...I wouldn't say out of hand but more intense. It went from sneaking off or help him with his 'paper work'. We'd be making out for god knows how long.

It went from kissing to foreplay to oral to fucking. Fuck was he amazing. Treating me like a princess as I treated him like the king.

There were times where Levi would sadistically take full control. Punish me if I don't call him Daddy or make him jealous and times if I'm being a bad girl or just taking out frustration, but as bad as it sounds I fucking loved it.

-

I huffed as I stormed into the mess hall and grabbed a drink.

"Bath"I say to myself. I went back down the halls to the bathroom stall after grabbing my clothes.

My arm was grabbed and I looked to see Levi.

"Afternoon sir"I say with a small salute.

"Tch after you bath come meet me in my room, dress good for Daddy"He whispers the last part into my ear then pulled away with a wink. "Don't be late"

I sighed walking to my destination.

After my bath, I put on my clothes (F/c) button up that was tucked in my (F/c) skirt, that met just above knees and I then put on some comfy black high stockings and put my black shoes on.

I made it to Captain's office and knocked on the door.

The door open and I was pulled inside. My back pinned against it to shut.

"Tch Why are you late brat?"He asked with is usual glare, while locking the door.

"I didn't want to walk through the halls half naked, it'll make you jealous Daddy"I say. He paused for a second. "A lot of horny teenage boys out there"

"Tch You have a point..."He says with a sigh before having a serious face. "I need you now brat"

Levi slammed his lips onto mine making me moan. His hand roamed up my body to my neck and grabbed a hold.

"Now I'm in control must follow my orders unless I allow you to do so or Daddy will get upset and I'm sure you know what happens next"Levi says darkly. "Understood?"

"Yes Daddy"I say.

"Good"He says letting go of my neck before walking to the sofa as well as untying his cravat. He sits down, legs open and stared up at me. He pats his thigh. "Get over here"

I walk over to him and straddle him. His hands firm on my clothes ass.

"Fuck you're so beautiful (Y/n)"He says almost possessively. "Can't believe you're all mine"

I smirk leaning down and kissed him which he accepted. I feel his hands slide up my covered calfs.

I feel them slide up more my body, his lips attacked my jawline to my neck.

I felt his hand go to my hair and tug it back making me grunt in pleasure. he kissed all over till I moaned.

I feel him smirk before biting into the weak spot. I gasped as I feel the flesh go tender as he sucked on it. I moan as he leaves his mark with a lick.

"Mmm what does princess want to do?"Levi asked brushing his thumb over my lips. I took his thumb in my mouth with a dirty moan. "So naughty"

"I want Daddy to fuck me"I say with lustful eyes.

"Tch I will princess don't you worry"He says with a chuckle, his hand slid down my stomach and rubbed me through my panties. Under my skirt. I moaned out as he played with me. "So wet for me"

I yelp when I'm picked up and taken to his room. I was tossed on the bed. My legs were pulled towards the edge.

"Here we can be comfortable"Levi says taking his blazer off since he was in a suit. I slip off my shoes.

"Need help undressing Daddy?"I offer.

"With pleasure"He says and I stand and help unbutton his shirt. He flicked his tongue pushing my hands, taking over and ripped his shirt open.

I blushed as he grinned before smashing his lips against mine passionately. I was pushed back against the mattress.

His soft lips kissed all over my face as he didn't hesitate to rip my shirt open making me gasp.

I moaned as he kissed down to my chest. I arched my back to help him undo my bra.

"My so beautiful"He growls before attack my left nipple. I gasped as he played with my breasts.

I feel him tug at my right one before moving to it as he tweaked them. Soon he got bored and moved down my body with kiss trails.

My skirt was ripped off, along with my panties.

"Fuck princess so wet for Daddy"I hear Levi say as he pushed my legs apart. With no hesitation or beg he licked down on me.

I moaned his 'name' as he pleasured me so good.

"I got it a better idea"He says with that we were in a position where he was below me facing my crotch as I did the same. Although I was on top.

"Get to it the sooner we can get it on"Levi says before licking at my core. I pulled down his briefs. Which I assume he took his trousers off while he was first eating me.

I took his hard member in my mouth making him growl. I didn't hesitate to give him head the way he likes it making him buck his hips into my face.

"Tch fucking love that dirty mouth of yours princess"Levi compliments as I moaned taking him deeper. I moaned as he sucked on the small bud. "That's it"

With that I'm pinned against the bed. My arms are above my head.

"I can't take it anymore"Levi says staring down at me. Fucking me with them eyes. Though I suppose I go lost in them to gasp in surprised when he thrusts himself inside me so suddenly.

'This bastard'I think in my head as I hear him chuckle cunningly. But I was cut off as he didn't hesitate to fuck me his way. Letting  go of my arms to support himself.

"Oi stay focus princess"He says leaning on his elbows to come closer as he thrusts harder. "Let me hear that beautiful voice, let everyone hear"

"Fuck Daddy!"I moaned as he pleases me so good. I feel him grab my breast and suck on it as he pounds faster.

I closed my eyes enjoying the pleasure.

"So fucking sexy"He growls as I feel his dark eyes stare down at my pleasured face. "I wanna try something"

Levi pulls out and switched positions with me. He sits me on top but giving him the view of my ass.

"Ride me"He ordered as I do as I'm told bouncing up and down on him. His hands on my hips helping me.

"Fuck got such a sexy ass"He growls smacking both cheeks hard. It only brought stimulating pleasure. Though I was pulled back as Levi planted his feet into the bed. My feet also planted on the bed. "Hold on"

With that he thrust his hips up at me fast. My cries became louder as he thrust his hips harder leaving me seeing stars.

"Daddy fuck harder"I begged. He didn't hesitate to go harder making head tilt back.

"I'm gonna cum!"I warn. But I was stopped and face first into the bed. Ass in the air.

"Beg"He says thrusting in but going slow.

"Please Daddy let me cum"I begged.

"Oh yeah then what's my name?"He teases more.

"Daddy"I moaned out only to receive a smack.

"Ah ah ah"He teases more. I soon clicked on what he wanted.

"Levi"I moaned out, that I received hard thrusts as they were becoming faster.

"Say it louder"I hear making me moan in anticipation.

"Levi!"I cry out as he was going at the pace he started.

"Fuck cum for me, say my name loud and proud"Levi pressed on. With that I let it all go.

"FUCK LEVI!"I cried in pleasure as my orgasm took over my body as I cum all over him. I hear him grunt and growl as he also lets go growling my name. I rolled my eyes back when I feel his seed fill me so deliciously.

He collapsed on me as we both pant at our whole hour of sex.

"Fuck that was so good"Levi says as he pulled out laying beside me as I stared at him from my position, still on my stomach but my face turned to him.

"Sure was"I agreed comfortable.

"I need a bath..."Levi says after a bit as we found our lost oxygen. "Care to join"

"I'm too tired"I say with a pout.

"Fine but gonna have to go to your bed"He says. Ah right forgot about his condition. I blushed looking away at a sudden realisation. "Tch what?"

"I can't move"I say embarrassed. I hear him chuckle and lean down to my ear.

"Was I too rough?"He asked I can picture him smirking. I didn't answer. I was then picked up and taken to the bath as we both stay there for a while.

The End

.

———————————————————-

There I fixed it up made it more thrilling tho the pic still the same but I changed the whole story making it more sense. Though I made this when I barely started watching AOT. So ya

————————————————

Hope y'all enjoyed it 😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

116K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
343K 16.5K 77
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
83.7K 4.7K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...