Levi x Reader (LEMON)

(Edited)
(Yay my first AOT LEMON and possibly won't be the last that's for sure. Love Levi he's so hot and so sadistic my fav specialty 😏/ His clean freak antics are growing on me 😅😂)

(Y/n)'s POV

"Hiyah!"I shout killing one Titan that was unfocused. I continued flying through streets as a couple of titans that scattered the cities and tour my people apart.

"Oi! Brat!"I hear beside me and I turned to see Captain Levi.

"Heichou?!"I shout back. He came to a stop on one of the roofs and I arched an eyebrow following. "Something wrong?"

He stared at me with his emotionless grey as I tilted my head to why he stopped me.

"Tch you need to slow down brat"He says. "You're using too much gas and that's gonna be a problem"

"Oh my apologies Heichou, I'll be more careful"I say with a salute about to take off once more. But an arm snaked around my back, pulling me closer.

"I just wanna say is...I..."He trails off but what had my attention was seeing a giant, retarded, face appear behind him making me gasp loudly.

"Look out!"I shout pushing him to the side instead I was grabbed.

"Uh?! (Y/n) no!"He shouts but the feeling of my leg getting crushed made me scream in agony.

The sound of a sword echoing and I was suddenly falling to an early grave but was held.

"Tch (Y/n) stay with me please"The voice of Levi had me staring at him as he held me.

"C-Captain"I mutter trying to move but the pain in my leg cramped making me fall back in pain.

"Tch brat why do you have to be so reckless?"He mutters. "I can't loose anyone else..."

I just stared at him not saying anything as he had carried me as he flew but I had suddenly fell into darkness.

-

'Your pathetic you'll die just like your pathetic mother!'My father shouts I covered myself away from the man.

The same nightmare echoed in my head sometimes They feel so real, but this time some bright light shined on my left and I see a figure standing there in a soldier outfit known as wings of freedom by the symbol. He held out his hand out.

'(Y/n) come back to me'

Huh? that was new. I looked back at my father as he glared at me with such hatred, but when I looked at the man his face showed. His beautiful features shined, his hair smooth as usual, his steel, tint eyes shined brighter as the hint of blue made him even beautiful....Levi.

His face was emotionless as ever though a small smile appeared. It may be small but I know that it was real.

'Please don't leave me. I love you'He says reaching his hand out to me.

The more I walked closer to Levi the more I started to lift off the ground up to the sun that was beginning to rise.

I open my eyes effortlessly slowly at a time. I blinked several times.

*Gasp* (Y/n)'s awake!"I hear as the door opened and several familiar faces come into the room.

"Hey how are you feeling?"Mikasa asked who is like a sister to me and I looked at her with almost an equal, emotionless, expression.

"I feel alright"I say quietly slowly sitting up and leaned against the headboard. The door slammed open making us all jump in alert.