My daily life and updates to...

By Gaarafan2

This is where I can let things I've been keeping to myself that I'm able to tell others and you guys about wh... More

My friend has depression! Please help me help her cure it!
an update on my life!
Sunday January 13 2019
Thursday February 28
Just an update and OMG!!!
Saturday April 27 2019
Monday May 27th 2019
June 7th 2019 OMG!
June 18th Tuesday! Important!
Dec. 28 sat 2019

Friday August 23rd!

6 1 0
By Gaarafan2

Heheheh...ok...so you guys might be wondering why I haven't been updating in a while...well...that's because I have started my own YouTube channel! And I also kinda forgot about this book so I'm so sorry!! But I remembered this book simply because...well...my mind decided to remember it! Anyways...I'm wanting to show this to you!

So...I was going to the bathroom not to long ago in my actual home and I noticed that something was wrong with the light switch! My dad has decided to redo the floor in my homes bathroom and well...it's like 2:00am right now as well...so yeaaaaaahhhh...heheheh...anyways...I noticed that the light switch is upside down...I'm gonna tell my dad that it's upside down in the morning cus he's sleeping rn...lol anyways...it's all I really wanted to talk about right now and I'll tell you guys about my YouTube channel later...maybe I'll edit it in...anyways...stay safe, respectful, and responsible and I'll hope to post to you all next time! Byyyyyyyyyeeeeee!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 1K 192
Mature content
49.1K 121 10
Kisah Faiza yang memuaskan seluruh laki-laki di keluarganya
28.3K 2K 49
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
84.1K 2.2K 32
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...