Saturday April 27 2019

Hi guys it's me! I know that I said that I might do a face reveal and well I'm probably not going to do that till I'm a bit older...so it's not gonna happen anytime soon...😓😅😓 sorry. But as you guys know, there's a fight going on between Steven universe and undertale. Or at least there was. I love undertale and I also like Steven universe, but a lot of people have told me that I can only like one of them. I thought about it when I was younger and decided to not listen to them. I know a lot of people are saying that undertale copied Steven universe or vis versa but I honestly think that it has nothing to do with copying anyone. Honestly I don't even think the creator of undertale even knew about the parody that some undertale fan posted on YouTube. It's not undertale's fault. Stronger than you is a song that is supposed to be for everyone to enjoy and not something that someone else can say that they can't post the song on YouTube for a parody. I think the person that posted the video was just wanting to have something that everyone can enjoy and didn't mean any harm. I think they got the idea from Steven universe but didn't mean to copy them. So whoever's idea it was to start the argument about the video is just stupid and didn't seem like they wanted them to do that and only just wanted them to not have Any one else enjoy something that isn't Steven universe. But the reason why I brought this up is because I'm wanting to post a book that is having something to do with Steven universe even though I'm an undertale fan! So if you guys hate me then ok, don't say that I didn't warn you about me not going to listen to anyone who tells me that I can only like one or the other. So thanks for reading and hope that this will change peoples perspective of the two things and not hate each other just because someone said "oooooh undertale copied Steven universe and should be punished for it!!!" Because honestly, to me that's just being mean and retarded to split people up and say what they should and shouldn't like! You can like any thing that you choose to like! But anyways! Bye!