Mistakenly Mine

By KejsiK11

Skyler is a 7 year old girl who is raised by her uncles after her mother died giving birth to her. Her father... More

Introduction
Flashback
7 years later
Taken
Sleep Isn't Sleep Anymore
Katerina
The sacrifice
By the light of the moon
The descent
Daddy issues
Crying Wolf
The dinner party
The Last Dance
Klaus
Daddy
The Sun Also Rises
As I lay dying
Ice cream
Silently
I promise
The hybrid
The end of the affair
The Reckoning
A day with daddy
Smells like teen spirit
Who do you love more?
Homecoming
Book 2?
Votes: I do or I don't?
Sneak Peak
Update
Rewritten!!! Read it.

The birthday

9K 148 23
By KejsiK11

Tennessee House

A woman walks outside the house from the kitchen door.

Woman: Rudy! [Whistles.] Rudy. Come on! It's too hot to make me come looking for you.

She bends down and picks up a toy. When she turns around Klaus suddenly appears in front of her. She gets scared.

Klaus: I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to scare you.Woman: Can I help you?Klaus: Yeah, my car hmm, my car ran out of gas a couple of miles back. Eh I feel like I've been walking forever yours is the first house I come to so I was just hoping I could use your phone?
Woman: Don't you have a cell phone?Klaus: Huh, yeah...[Pulls phone from pocket.] Battery died. Look, I promise I'm not a serial killer I just wanna use your phone.
Woman: Sure.
Klaus: Soo, I can come in?
Woman: No, I'll get the phone and I'll bring it out to you.
Klaus: I thought you country folks were supposed to be more trusting.
Woman: I'm from Florida.
Klaus: Well, that explains it.

He grabs her throat and compels her.

Klaus: Now show me a little southern hospitality. Sweet pea.

In the kitchen another woman is cooking and she walks to the counter with the frying pan.

Other woman: I bet you a hundred dollars that dog ran off to a house with air conditioning.

She turns around and sees the her and Klaus entering the kitchen. Klaus is holding her by her neck with one hand. The blonde woman is sobbing.

Other woman: What's going on?
Klaus: Please don't be alarmed. I was told Ray Sutton lives here.
Other woman: He's almost never here. He's on the road mostly.
Klaus: But I expect he makes it home, once a month. That's what I thought. Where is he now?

She doesn't answer.

Klaus: If I have to make you tell me it's going to be infinitely more painful for you. Hmm.

He smiles. The woman runs out of the kitchen and opens the front door, but Stefan is standing in the doorway.

Other woman: Aaaah!

Klaus and the blonde woman come up behind her.

Klaus: I love it when they run!
Other woman: He's in Toll. It's near the border. A bar called Southern Comfort. It's on Highway 41.
Klaus: Thank you my love.

He touches the first woman's hair.

Klaus: Now, may my friend come in?Woman: [Crying.] Yes.

The other woman looks terrified as Stefan comes in. Klaus pushes the blonde woman to Stefan.

Klaus: Kill this one quickly. [Looks at the other woman.] And make that one suffer. I'll be in the car.

Klaus leaves with a grin and the women start crying.

Woman: Please don't!

Stefan just looks at her and transforms. He bites her, and she screams. The other woman screams too. Outside the house, Klaus is walking over to the car, smiling. Klaus get in the car and sees Sky behind.

Klaus: Hello love.
Sky: Hey daddy. What did you do and where is uncle Stefan?
Klaus: It's a secret.

He smiled at her.

Southern Comfort Bar

Inside Ray walks up to the bar.

Man: What's up Ray?
Ray: Hey Red, get me a beer.

Klaus comes up next to Ray.

Klaus: Ray? Ray Sutton?
Ray: Who wants to know?

Ray turns around and sees a man with a sleeping child on his arms.

Klaus: I've been looking everywhere for you. We started in Florida, Pensacola. I met a young chap there who you used to work with before you moved to Memphis, now he directed me to two lovely young women. And they led me here, to you.
Ray: I think I'll be going.

He tries to go but Klaus stops him.

Klaus: Not so fast mate. You only just got here, now your type are very hard to come by.

Ray tries to walk the other way but he bumps into Stefan.

Stefan: I wouldn't do that.

He pushes him back to the counter.

Ray: Vampires.
Klaus: You're swifty swift Ray! Yes! My friend here is a vampire. He compelled everybody in the bar so don't look to them for any help. I however, I'm something else, a different kind of monster. I've got some vampire, I've got some wolf.
Ray: You what?
Klaus: A hybrid Ray, I'm both. You see I want to create more of me. Now you being the first werewolf that I've come across in many moon, pun intended Ray! I need you to direct me to your pack. So, where can I find them Ray?Ray: You can't compel me, it won't work.

Stefan starts scratching his head, Klaus looks at him and he nods. Stefan turns around and takes out something out of his back pocket.

Stefan: (To the bar man.) Can you bring out the darts please? (To Ray.) Tell you what Ray, We're gonna play a little drinking game, something I like to call truth or wolfsbane.

He pulls out a pouch of wolfsbane, pours it into his hand, crushing it with his fingers.

Klaus: Oh, this is gonna be fun Ray.

Tennessee House

It's daytime. Damon and Alaric pull up. Damon's cell starts ringing. He checks the phone and then ignores the call.

Alaric: Elena? (Damon makes a face.) I don't know why you just don't come clean and tell her where we are.
Damon: Because Andie said this was a half lead and I don't want to get her hopes up.
Alaric: Yeah, well they're all half leads, and I'm your accomplice. What do you want me to say to her, I'm practically living there.
Damon: Still sleeping on the couch?
Alaric: You know, I keep waiting for them to kick me out but they don't. I don't know why, it's not like I'm helping or anything.
Damon: Mm-mm.
Alaric: You miss Sky, don't you?
Damon: Every day. I'm trying so hard to get her back.
Alaric: Are you mad at Stefan?
Damon: I'm furious at him. He shouldn't have taken Sky with him. Always playing the hero, my brother. Now look where it has taken all of us.
Alaric: We're going to find her. Don't worry.
Damon: I know I will. I won't stop till I do.

A few seconds later.

Alaric: It's quiet.
Damon: Yeah. Too quiet.

They go inside. Damon tests the door with his foot but he is free to walk in.

Damon: Oh yeah.

Alaric goes in and closes the door. He looks around. There are bloody handprints on the walls. They find the bodies of the two women sitting on the couch in the living room

Alaric: Ugh. Vampire for sure.
Damon: Stefan, for sure.
Alaric: How do you know?
Damon: It's his signature; there's a reason they call him the ripper. Feeds so hard he blacks out and rips them apart, but then when he's done, he feels remorse. It's the damndest thing.

He lifts his leg and wobbles the first woman's knee with his foot.

Damon: He put the bodies back together.

Her head falls to the floor.

Alaric: Back together?
Damon: Definitely Stefan.

Southern Comfort Bar

Ray is chained to the wall, and has darts in his body. He's in a lot of pain. Stefan is sitting at the table across the wall and is stirring a glass of a drink with wolfsbane in it with a dart end. He takes it out and throws it at him. The dart hits him. Klaus is just sitting next to them with Sky in his arms and watching. Everyone else is acting as though nothing unusual is going on.

Stefan: Ray, you can end this right now. Just tell me where your pack gathers for the full moon.
Ray: I can't.
Stefan: I know, I know. You live by code and all that, but see he's not gonna let me stop until you tell me. And I do whatever he says so, that's the way it goes around here.

A woman walks over to Klaus.

Woman: Hello mister Klaus. I have some more information for you.

Stefan hears her and walks over.

Woman: You told me to tell you if I saw anything.

Stefan is eavesdropping.

Woman: I saw the guys spotted Damon at the farm house.

Klaus: Well, thank you Claudine. You'll just tell your friends to keep up the good work or they're gonna watch her.

The girl walks away and Stefan comes up to Klaus.

Stefan: My brother still on our trail?Klaus: He's getting closer, I'm gonna have to deal with that.
Stefan: (He grabs Klaus's arm.) No, no, no! Let me handle it.
Klaus: Why should I let you leave?Stefan: Cause, you'll know I'll come back.
Klaus: Do I?
Stefan: You saved my brother's life; I'm at your service.
Klaus: Ah, you sound so tedious and indentured. Aren't you even having the least bit of fun?

He points to Ray with a big smile.

Stefan: I'll make sure that my brother doesn't bother us any more.
Klaus: Wait. Take Sky with you.
Stefan: You want me to take her to him?!

He asked surprised.

Klaus: She misses him like crazy. Let her see him. Brink her back!

Stefan nods and takes Sky from his hands and then Stefan walks away.

WPKW9 Studio

Damon is there looking for Andie.

Damon: Andie?

His phone starts ringing. It's Elena.

Damon: Party Central.
Elena: Where are you?!
Damon: Umm, by the...punch bowl.
Elena: Don't do that Damon, don't lie to me! I saw your closet.
Damon: Oh...Oh, I gotta, gotta go break up beer pong.

Damon hangs up.

Elena: Wait! Damon!

Damon is still looking for Andie. He enters Studio 3 and finds her purse on the floor.

Damon: Stefan.

Stefan is standing in the middle of the studio.

Stefan: Hello brother.
Damon: You don't write, you don't call.
Stefan: Need you to stop following me. Causing some problems.
Damon: With who? Klaus? Are we supposed to care with he thinks?Stefan: What you're supposed to do is let me go.
Damon: Saw your latest artwork in Tennessee. Walking a fine line there my friend. Keep that up and there will be no saving you.

Stefan smiles.

Stefan: See the thing is, uh, I don't need any saving. I just want you to let me go.
Damon: Nah, I got a birthday girl at home that's not gonna let me do that.

Stefan nods.

Stefan: You know, maybe I haven't made my point. Hey, Andie you still there?
Damon: Andie?

Andie is standing on a ledge up in the rafters. Her voice sounds scared.

Andie: Damon? I can't move Damon. He told me that I can't move.
Damon: No, no, no, it's okay, Andie. Stay calm. Not cool brother!
Stefan: Aw, come on! A little bit cool. Huh? Hey, Andie. You can move now.
Damon: No! No, no, no, no, no NO!

Stefan grabs him and pushes him against the wall so he can't save Andie. Andie falls to the ground and her neck cracks. Stefan grabs him around the neck.

Stefan: I said let me go!

He lets Damon go and Damon runs over to Andie but she's already dead. He looks back but Stefan is gone.

Damon turns back and sees Stefan leaving.

Damon: What did you do?
Stefan: Follow me.

Stefan vamp speeds away and Damon goes after him. They go to another room. The dressing room. Sky is sleeping on a small couch there.

Damon: Sky?

Damon goes and takes her in his arms immediately. Sky wakes up.

Damon: Sky? My little Sky. You're here. You're in my arms again.
Sky: Uncle?!

Sky was surprised and really confused.

Sky: Uncle. You're real. You're here with me.

She starts crying from joy. Damon had a few tears aswell. Sky wiped them away.

Damon: My baby. My little Sky.  I have missed you so much. I won't let you go again. I am so sorry you were taken.
Sky: It's okay uncle.

She smiles and puts her little hands on his cheeks. Damon hugs her again and kisses her nonstop.
Stefan was waiting outside. He didn't want to ruin the moment, but he had to. He got back in.

Stefan: I have to take her back to him.
Damon: What?! No! Never!
Stefan: I'm sorry, but if I don't he will hurt everyone we know. Including you.
Damon: She won't go back to him. He is a monster.
Sky: It's okay uncle. I will come back again. I don't want anyone to get hurt. Please.
Damon: I won't let you go again. It's driving me insane to not have ypu in my arms every day. I'm not letting you go.
Sky: I love you uncle, but I have to go back. Please.

She started crying.

Damon: I know you want to protect me, but don't ask me to let you go? I won't.
Sky: I will come back. Please let me go uncle. I love you very much. Please. I don't want you to get hurt. I will feel so guilty if you get hurt. Please.

She started sobbing in tears. Damon was speechless. He didn't want her to feel guilty because of him. He walked towards Stefan and handed Sky to him. He than kissed her cheek and wiped her tears away with his thumb.

Damon: I love you.
Sky: I love you too.
Damon: Bye.
Sky: Bye.

Her voice was the saddest thing you could hear. It broke both of Stefan's and Damon's hearts. Stefan kissed her forehead.  Sky waved at Damon and Stefan vamp sped away.

Southern Comfort Bar

Ray is lying on his back on a pool table.

Klaus: Okay, it's a three step process, Ray. This is step one. I want you to drink from my wrist.
Ray: I already told you where to find the pack. What more do you want from me?
Klaus: Have you been listening to a word I've been saying, Ray? I have great plans for you.

He cuts his wrist and makes him drink his blood.

Klaus: You'll thank me for it later, huh. There we go, attaboy!

Stefan arrives.

Ray: What are you going to do now?Klaus: It's time for step two, Ray.

He twists his neck, killing him and looks at Stefan with Sky in his arms. She had buried her face in his neck. Stefan looks on unemotionally.

Klaus: You're back.
Stefan: Did you doubt me?
Klaus: Not for a second. I knew you'd pass the test. You still care for your brother, for your old life.
Stefan: Nah, I don't care about anything anymore.
Klaus: You put on a good show Stefan. I almost believe you. Let's hope, for your brother's sake, he does. You never stop caring about family, do you? But, every time you feed, the blood makes it easier to let go.

Klaus takes Sky in his arms and Sky looks at her face before she buries her face in his neck.
Stefan exits the bar.

Klaus: You okay baby girl?

Sky nods her head.

Klaus: You hugged him?

Sky nods again.

Klaus: Look at me.

Sky shakes her head.

Klaus: Come on look at me.

Klaus raises her face so she can look at him. Her eyes were puffy red from all the crying.

Klaus: You're gonna see him soon. I promise.

Sky hugs Klaus and he hugs her back while he stroke her back for comfort and kissed her cheek time after time.

Southern Comfort Bar

Stefan walks outside into the parking lot. After a while he stops walking and stands still. He takes his phone to call someone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372K 9.4K 41
COMPLETED | EDITED in which a 700 year old vampire finds herself in a love triangle with two original vampires. tvd fanfiction [seasons 2-3] [oc × kl...
215K 3.5K 19
Kol Mikealson is the sarcastic, playful younger sibling of the Mikealson siblings, he's certainly not ready to care for a child. One day, he hears a...
142K 3.1K 30
[REWRITTEN][FEAR AND LOVE - OUT NOW] "I'm hurt you don't recognise me. I thought I was your favourite niece." What if Damon had a daughter? What if...
218K 6.7K 24
"She's the embodiment of chaos itself-a combination of all her siblings, the worst parts of them. She's more vengeful than Klaus, more conniving than...