Hard Times

Oleh kickingshit

A girl name Ja'lai trying to protect her sister and move out the hood . But it's hard when your mommas on dru... Lebih Banyak

All about characters
Hard to do
Big change
Same day
Shhh πŸ˜‰
You didnt mean it did you ?
How could you
Secrects 🀫
How could i be so stupid πŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ
Why would i ?
Nothing new
You think you grown ?
Sneaking around
Make things right .
Wrong person
Baby shower πŸ˜˜πŸ’•πŸ’•
Babyshower part two πŸ’•
Shes here πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•
Making thing right πŸ’™
Not my problem πŸ˜•
FAVOR !
Never trust your friend
Never trust your friend II
I cant πŸ’” .
Just one chance !
Kicked out πŸ‘‹πŸΎ
Im not going πŸ˜•
Not Again .
Not playing no games !
Moving on ..
Good news & bad news !
Dont wanna be alone
Falling off ....
Keep pushing ...
IM here ✊🏾
Um you sure ?
Misunderstanding
Mistakes
Changing 😘
So back to what i was saying .
new dave east book out now .

do the time

7.2K 189 31
Oleh kickingshit

Nobody's pov :

Noticing Q ain't been in the house tinky jumped out the bed worried .

Noticing 7 miss calls from this 857 number tinky started to think .

" man I hope this boy ain't get in no trouble " she jumped out of bed and threw on a pair of his sweatpants and one of his slides .

On her way to the trap house the 857 number called again .

Putting it on loud speaker it was a jail call hitting her hands against the wheel she made a U-turn and went up to the jail house .

She put some money on his books and wait for him to call .

Seem from like forever he called and she answered it .

Tinky pov :

Answering the phone I heard his deep voice began to speak .

" aye baby , I need you to pack your shit and head back home tonight " I began to cry .

For what bae , I began to get nervous .

" stop all that crying shit , you already knew what was up if I get back caught in this system you made a promise Asia , I can't say to much over the phone but keep that promise you know sin gone make sure you good " I wiped my face .

Bae I know but what about me visiting you ? And stuff I don't wanna leave here your here I wiped my eyes as tear began to fall .

" man Asia I'm not trying cuss at you but look times up I have one more  call , since I can't trust you getting back imma make sure sin gets you back , I love you and I'll call every second I get " the phone hung up .

I love you too I whispered to myself , pulling up to the house i notice the door was open .

I grabbed my taser Q brought me , and pulled it out I entered the house and the power wouldn't cut on .

I walked back out the house and sat in the car and called sin .

He said give him 20 minutes , I waited for at least 25 minutes seeing his lights pull up in the driveway I got out .

I walked up to him and hugged him tight & cried in his arms .

Walking into the house I got all packed up , I put everything in the truck .

I was going to drive because I need my car , sin gave me a bag and told me don't open it till I'm in the house .

I nodded and put it in my truck , I sent Dave a texted and hopped on the ride .

I really hope everything goes right with my baby .

Mimi pov :

Giving my momma my son I jumped in the car .

Making my way to the strip club I hopped out .

I'm about to do some fucked up shit but I don't give a fuck it's not my problem .

Knowing shoota nem got this meeting I sent kye in to disguise as the girl .

Walking in I spotted just the mf I was looking for I walked up on him .

" lol nigga you can be in a strip club but not once pull up and see your son " your sick bitch .

Playing my Role I knew if I get shoota away from ice it'll make perfect timing for my girl to go get ice up In the room by himself

I started swinging on him , he pulled me with him and took me to the back .

We walked in the restroom and he started kissing on my neck .

I hurried and sent kye the Signal to go .

" baby why you doing all this " he said slowly kissing me and going down raising up my dress .

He was now playing with my cat and was kissing on my stomach going down to my cat .

I pulled his face back up towards me and played with his dick as we kissed and He moaned into my mouth .

Forgetting I just had my baby I pulled away , I'm not fully healed shoota and bye get the fuck out my face .

I was Rey walk out into he pulled me back .

" bitch I'm not about keep playing this bullshit ass games with you , you don't want me seeing my son so don't be playing these games I send him money every week bitch get out my face I got two kids to take care and one of my mistakes was fucking your bitter ass " he threw the drink on me and walked out the bathroom .

Fixing myself I walked out the restroom and made my way back To
The car .

I saw shoota following me so I sped up and hopped in the car slamming it in his face I pulled off .

This nigga gone off me fuck out of here .

Kye pov :

Walking up to the man " ice " I saw him posted at the bar .

I fixed myself , so ice ? Is that right .

Turning around I seen him glance at me and turn back around .

Yeah why wassup he said sounding rude asf .

I rolled my eyes , well for you to want this building , I sure wouldn't sell it to you being that rude .

I was about to leave into he spoke " oh miss Kimberly my bad , I would think you'll be dress in - you know "

I chuckled yeah I know , follow me so we can go somewhere quite smirking I walked and he followed behind .

Going to the room in the very back I opened it and he walked in , checking our surrounding I then closed the door .

I had some wine and stuff in there so we'll have a little drink .

I'm glad this mf have a bed sitting on the bed I looked at ice while he sat on the couch.

You drink ? I asked ice .

" yeah I have to go use the restroom real quick "

I nodded I'll pull , our drinks he walked out .

I hurried and closed the door , I took out the packet and put some In his .

I watched it bubble then go down , sitting down on the couch I watched him walk in .

Licking my lips he closed the door , we began to talk as he sipped on the wine .

Ice pov :

I felt this weird feeling and everything was blurry .

I try standing up and walking but I walked into the bed and sat on it , I jumped back noticing some girl was in-fort of my face .

" bae sit down " I heard a voice say .

Laiilaii ? Is that you I said looking around .

" yes bae it's me " she said while rubbing on my dick .

Man stop , we can't fuck you pregnant .

" yes we can bae ain't nothing wrong with it " she laid me back on the couch and took off my pants .

She put my dick in her mouth and start sucking it .

I never knew she knew how to give head this good , pushing her head down on my dick some more , I busted in her mouth .

She got on top and started riding me , it wasn't the best but it was Ight I just went along cause I didn't wanna be mean to my lil baby .

Fuck Laii , she turned around and I started giving her backshots while her ass is hanging off the bed .

Fuck Laii I said moaning again , I almost busted in her but I pulled out .

She laid on top of me and I wrapped the covers around me after that I went straight to sleep

__________________________
Vote , comment & follow for a faster and another update .

Mimi back it again 😱 ?

Did Dave cheat ?

How y'all feeling about this ?

Part 2 coming soon 🙈🙈🙈🙈

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

102K 4.5K 21
Andre isn't exactly who we think he is, but will Zion be able to make Brianni see that? Will they get back together? What happened next with Brandi...
191K 4.8K 37
Noel Hudson can hold her own and ain't taking shit from nobody. She doesn't have any family except her mom,her little sister,and her best friend, Hon...
38.6K 1.9K 29
Blessing Dior (19 years old) is a young girl who god gave most of his challenges too. As her life gets filled with endless struggle working and rema...
57.3K 2.1K 42
Nzuri was just a bright 19-year-old girl who lived in the slums. She wished better for herself, but with an abusive father holding her back it seems...