The Secret Obsession [Male/Fe...

By Kfanficlover247

[YOU ARE THE MAIN CHARACTER] [KIM CHUNG HA X READER] (Hello!I am back with another reader fanfic.It's like a... More

My Every Day Life
It has been a while
Message
Remain Hidden
Every Moment
Honesty
Notice
Curiosity
First Night Like This
Lights Out
Stay Alert
What Is It Gonna Be?
Killing Me
Longing

New Beginning

1.5K 50 1
By Kfanficlover247

[2 days later]

[Sunny Morning]

Mom:"Y/n!Y/n!"

(She knocked on my door.)

Mom:"Y/n!"

(She kept knocking on my door.I look at the door and had no choice to get up and open the door because I know she won't stop whining or stop yelling for my name.)

You:"Ughh."

(I opened the door and spotted my mom.)

You:"What?"

(I said it in tiring tone.I couldn't open my eyes properly while looking at my mom.)

Mom:"Someone is here,looking for you."

You:"Who?"

(I spoke while scratching the back of my head.)

Mom:"He is a very handsome man who is from MNH Entertainment."

Your Mind:"A Man??From MNH Entertainment??"

You:"Mr.Lim?"

Mom:"Yeah..Somewhat like that??His name is Lim Junho.."

You:"Oh my gosh.."

(I looked behind of her then back at her.)

You:"Where is he?"

(She used her thumb,pointing behind her.)

Mom:"At the living room..Waiting.."

You:"How long was he there?"

Mom:"Mmm,about an hour.."

You:"You tell me that now?..."

(I closed the door and went to washed up.)

/Time skips/

(I came out from my room,dressing really nice.I walked towards the living room.As I walked to the living room,my parents looked at me as I became a brand new person.I spotted Mr.Lim,sitting down on the couch.He got up from his seat and bow down to me.I did the same back to him.He stick out his hand to shake my hand.We shook our hands and sat down.I sat down across of him.)

Mr.Lim:"You must be Y/n L//n?"

You:"Yes,I am."

Mr.Lim:"It's a pleasure to meet you."

You:"Yes,Me too.It's an honor to meet you sir."

Mr.Lim:"I sent you a mail last night and it seems like you didn't read it."

You:"Oh..I haven't check my mail yet..Sorry if that's the reason you're here.I mean..I didn't mean to waste your time.You should've called me about your mail."

Mr.Lim:"It's fine,I'll tell you what I said exactly in the mail."

(I stayed quiet.My heart is pounding really fast while waiting for his words.)

Mr.Lim:"There's an opening for you and we would like you to take this position."

(My parent's mouth dropped and mine as well.We looked at each other.Then,I looked at Mr.Lim .I pointed at myself while I was speaking.)

You:"Me?"

Mr.Lim:"Yes.You have the skills that meet our criteria to have this position."

You:"Okayy.."

(Mr.Lim looked at me and knew I was flustered about what's going on.)

Mr.Lim:"Sorry..Um..We had to let go our employee because a situation we can't explain to you yet."

(I nodded along with his words.)

You:"That's okay."

Mr.Lim:"We would like to give it to you.Would you like to get this position?"

You:"May I ask what kind of position is it?"

Mr.Lim:"It's a Manager position."

You:"Manager?"

Mr.Lim:"You have skills in management and leaderships throughout your high school years and college years."

You:"In which area,do you need a manager for?"

Mr.Lim:"An Idol?"

You:"Idol?"

Mr.Lim:"It seems like our idol and you are the same age?"

You:"Eh?Same age?"

Mr.Lim:"Yes,she been in the company for a while now."

You:"Okay."

Mr.Lim:"Are you willing to take this job?"

(He sticked out his hand out as agreement.We looked at each other for a few minutes.Then,I shook his hand.)

You:"Sure,why not?"

Mr.Lim:"Great..Let's sign a agreement papers."

(He took out the papers from his bag.He gave me a pen and place the papers in front of me.)

/Tim skips/

(I stamped my thumb on the ink pad and pressed my thumb on the paper.I stacked the papers nicely and give it to him.He placed the papers in his bag and stood up from the couch.)

Mr.Lim:"I will contact you when you start."

(We shake hands as a farewell.)

You:"Thank you so much for this position sir."

Mr.Lim:"No problem at all.I'm glad you are part of our family now.Then..Will you excuse me?I have somewhere to go."

(He bowed down to us.My parents and I bowed down as well.Then,he left our house.My mind went blank after he left.)

Your Mind:"What just happened..?"

(My parents screamed for joy and began celebrating by jumping a few times.)

Mom:"This is a blessing from the heavens!"

Dad:"Son/Daughter,this is a brand new start for you."

(My parents patted my back and was so happy for me.I smiled at my parents and thanked them.)

/Time skips/

(My mom made all my favorite food dishes for celebration.She placed them on the diner table while My dad and I were eating.She sat down with us after placing the last dish on the table.My dad looked at the dishes while eating.)

Dad:"Isn't this too much?"

(My mom looked at him.)

Mom:"Aishh..Be quiet!this is all for my son/daughter.He/She needs to eat more and be well taken care of..Since he/she got a job after two years,he needs to be strong and healthy."

You:"Thank you mom."

(I smiled at her and resume eating.She placed her hand on the back of my head.Then,she patted the back of my head.I stopped eating and looked at my mom.I see tears rolling down on her face.)

You:"Mom?"

(My mom smiled and wipe her tears.)

Mom:"I'm sorry..Hehe..I'm just..I'm so proud of my son/daughter..I want to say I love you."

You:"Me too..I love you mom.."

(I looked at my dad.)

You:"I love you too dad.."

Mom:"Okay..Enough with this emotional atmosphere..Let's eat or else the food will get cold."

(We laughed and resume eating.)

/Time skips/

(I finished washing up and went on my computer.I'm still happy and couldn't what happened today.I went to the website,"Xpress" and express myself how amazing today was.)

---------------------------------------

Within two years,everyday for me is always hard and tough.

In this society and economy,everyday is always cold and rough. 

Even though,I tried my best and did every thing to make things last.

Everything don't go the way as I planned.

I poured myself another shot of glass.

I feel like there's no hope for me.No matter how much I have been blessed.

But now,my thoughts and mind have been answered by the heavens.

Tables have been turned.

I guess waiting during those two years were well-earned.

I couldn't believe how amazing this could be.

My parents are proud of me.I have finally achieve something.

I got my first job and now I can continue to fulfill my goals and dreams.

I can't believe what today have for me to start my dreams.

That's how amazing today was for me.

---------------------------------------

(I finished writing my day was for today.I named it ,"New beginning."I felt proud and logged off.I looked at my e-mails and spotted Mr.Lim's email.I clicked on his mail and read it.)

-----------------------------

MNH Entertainment <lim-junh

Hi [Y/N L/N],

You have been approved to start working.You can start working  tomorrow at 9 AM.Please come before 9 AM.That way,you can check in and get a tour around the company.You will receive your badge as well.Without your badge,you can't enter in the company without it.Your badge is really important so please keep it with you at all times.Again,welcome to the MNH Family.See you tomorrow and congratulations to you.

Sincerely,

Lim Junho,Secretary of MNH Entertainment

-----------------------------

(I jumped for joy.)

You:"Yes.."

(I went to my closet and prepared a set of clothes that is appropriate for tomorrow.I charged my phone and set the alarm for 7 AM and 7:30 AM.I tucked in bed and place my blankets on me.I looked at the ceiling and took a deep breathe.)

Your Mind:"I wonder who is it?Which idol am I going to be managing?Mr.Lim said she has been in the company for a while.Not only that,she is the same age as me too?Who??"

(I tried to think really hard but no one is coming to my mind.)

You:"Ughh..Who cares?I have to go to sleep or else I'll be late on my first day."

---------------------

[Secret Story]  

(CEO and Mr.Lim was waiting for someone in the office.A female idol came in the office and greeted them with a bow.)

Female Idol:"Hello."

(CEO smiled at her.)

CEO:"Hello Chung Ha.How's everything so far?"

Chung Ha:"Ah..Everything is going great."

CEO:"That's great to hear."

(CEO chuckled.Chung Ha chuckled a little bit.)

Chung Ha:"May I ask a question?"

CEO:"Of course!What is your question?"

Chung Ha:"Where is Mr.Jin?I tried contacting him but he won't answer my call."

(CEO seems startled.He looked at Mr.Lim and signaled him with his eyes.Mr.Lim looked at Chung Ha.)

Mr.Lim:"Well..Mr.Jin had something to take care of..So he might not be able to come back."

(Chung Ha nodded as she understand.)

Chung Ha:"I understand."

(Mr.Lim nodded.)

Mr.Lim:"But we found someone who is very capable and reliable that has many experiences of leadership and management.He/She is the same age as you.I think that would be easier for you two to get a long pretty quite well."

(Chung Ha was surprised.)

Chung Ha:"Really?"

(Chung Ha begin doing a quick thinking.)

Chung Ha:"When can I met him/her?"

(Mr.Lim and CEO smiled.)

Mr.Lim:"I sent a message to him/her already.He/She will start coming in tomorrow at 9 AM.But I told him/her to come before 9 so I can give him/her a tour around the company and introduced you to him/her.Does that sounds good to you?"

Chung Ha:"Yes."

(CEO clapped his hands while getting up.Then,he stopped clapping his hands.)

CEO:"That's all we want to tell you.You may go back to what you were doing."

Chung Ha:"Yes,CEO.Have a good night CEO and Mr.Lim ."

(She bowed down and left the office.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

844 3 16
A JK-bias story: Jungkook x Female Reader **COMPLETED** You live in Austin, TX. BTS are your close friends and they have to stay one weekend to perfo...
1K 54 8
What if you were separated from the love of your life? Will you do anything to see them again? That's the case of YunJae (Yunho & Jaejoong)...but wor...
7.7K 378 48
DISCLAIMER!!! THIS IS PURELY FICTION PLZ DON'T SPREAD HATE FOR ANYONE AND ENJOY IT ONLY. THANKS. Kim Y/n is an 18-year-old girl and is in last year...
270 20 7
Jungkook x reader *DISCLAIMER - None of the characters' descriptions in this story is real. It has nothing to do with any idols in real life. The sto...