Otsutsuki Origins

By cozilisiye

After losing everyone he's known due to an invasion by the Otsutsuki clan, Naruto and Kurama go back to when... More

Meet: Naruto Uzumaki!
Lost Potential
Orochimaru?!
Training
Unexpected Visitor
Meeting the Tortoise
Sakura Otsutsuki!
Testing
Battle Amongst Gods
Intrusion
Failure
Aftermath
The Search Begins!
News

Note

251 4 3
By cozilisiye

So yeah I started the story pretty badly and put it right into the climax before I even had a grip on what my story was about and what was going to happen.

So I've been thinking and I'll just have a vote. If there is under three votes, I will discontinue this story.

First Option
The Yonbyakubi is awakened and Sakura and Hinata die before they can even battle Otsutsukimaru.

Otsutsukimaru merges with the Yonbyakubi.

Second Option
The Tsuki clan comes from their dimension to help Naruto and his group, but Naruto won't be as powerful as he ought to be, and his species will be subject to the full will of the Tsuki clan.

Third Option
The Otsutsuki win and Naruto gets killed by Otsutsukimaru. Naruto, however, gets reincarnated and fights on a couple millennia later.

Other
Comment what you want to happen with this story.

Please make a vote by commenting on one of these options.

Anyways, 'till then, goodbye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 3.7K 44
God-naruto. The story of naruto uzumaki the ultimate ninja and the unbreakable force. [Naruto x tayuya x femkyuubi x kaguya x temari x oc uzumaki ]
138K 2.1K 8
Exiled for defending himself Naruto makes a name of himself that brings fear to all. Even Akatsuki. He returns to his birth village to see if they ar...
8.9K 248 21
It's simple. Naruto, re-written without the filler, with a slight twist. Naruto has more than two brain cells on a non-combat basis. This is my first...
24.4K 842 22
The Fourth Shinobi War is getting worst and the world is completely destroyed. Naruto is the only one left after seal Kaguya again and defeated Madar...