She Was The One 2 (Bradley Wi...

Por lmaothevamps

After living in London for the past year with her friends and boyfriend Brad, life complications and an argum... Más

Chapter 1- Fountain Of Tears
Chapter 2- Planning
Chapter 3- Home At Last
Chapter 4- Tour Preperations
Chapter 5- Surprise Time
Chapter 6- Tour Bus
Chapter 7- Monkey Onesie
Chapter 8- Oxford Street
Chapter 9- Facetime
Chapter 10- Movie Day
Chapter 11- Date
Chapter 12- Club Drama
Chapter 13- Darkness
Chapter 14- The Truth
Chapter 16- Not So Innocent
Chapter 17- Birmingham Bound
Chapter 18- Last Night
Chapter 19- Only 5 Weeks
Chapter 20- Tourists For A Day
Chapter 21- Excitement
Chapter 22- Finding Out
Chapter 23- Dress Shopping
Chapter 24- Arriving in LA
Chapter 25- To Tell Or Not To Tell
Chapter 26 - The Party
Chapter 27 - Back In The Uk
Chapter 28- December Is Here
Chapter 29- Christmas Is Close
Chapter 30 - Pancakes and Hot Chocolate
Chapter 31 - Ice Skating
Chapter 32 - Christmas Day
Chapter 33 - Ace
Chapter 36 - Australia Bound
Chapter 37 - Clubbing
Chapter 38 - First Show
Chapter 39- You All Knew
Chapter 40- Aftermath
Chapter 41 - Valentine's Day
Chapter 42- Wagamamas
Chapter 43- Alone
Chapter 44 - Studio
Chapter 45 - Panic
PATIENT
HELLO

Chapter 15- Welcome Home

2.6K 78 4
Por lmaothevamps

Alaska's P.O.V

"WELCOME HOME!" The shouts of my best friends echoed throughout my apartment. I looked around in awe at all of the banners and balloons they had all strung around, and felt a beaming smile creep on my face. I glanced at Brad who was placing my bag down but he just grinned at me as if he had known they were planning on surprising me like this.

"Aw you guys! I've only been gone a day!" I laughed as I hugged them all, but I felt tears come to my eyes.

"Are you crying?! You absoloute wetbag!" James laughed as he hugged me, but I protested.

"No! There's something in my eye"

"Of course there is" Connor winked, making me laugh more.

"Look at us all! Alaska's been gone a day and we're acting as if she's been gone a year! I mean jeeze we didn't even do this when she moved back from America!" Cara exclaimed, making us all laugh because it was true.

"Where's Vanessa?" I asked as I noticed her absence and realised that Rachel was in her place.

"Um.." they all shifted awkwardly and nobody spoke.

"One of you spit it out!" I laughed, and everyone seemed to look at Tristan, so I stared at him and urged him to speak.

"Okay well... wait do you remember what happened when we all got kicked out?" Tris asked.

"I remember having some pathetic argument with Brad and walking away, and then I obviously had that attack and yeah, thats it"

"Okay well after you walked off, some people began telling Brad he was stupid about the whole Lauren thing, because obviously everyone was drunk, but Vanessa... disagreed"

"What do you mean she disagreed?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Well basically she said that you were a bitch or something, and when we all got annoyed at her she called us bumlicks and walked off. I can't remember her exact words but she was rude to all of us" he shrugged.

"What?! No offence like I understand that she was sticking up for Brad which is fine by me, but she's meant to be one of my best friends?" I said with confusion.

"Yeah well, she was rude to all of us and now is ignoring us" Tris answered.

"Have you called her?"

"Of course I have, she's my girlfriend, but she hasn't called back or texted any of us".

"Oh" was all I could say, because I was kind of confused. I made a mental note to self to try and call her later, but judging by what everyone was saying she probably wouldn't talk to me. I knew she would have to reply at somepoint because she lived with us, so I guess we would just have to wait and see how long it took her.

Being the good samaritan that I am, I offered to make everyone a round of tea. Of course Brad protested by claiming that 'I should be resting', but I just laughed and told him that it was only tea, which after a bit of thought he seemed fine about, although he did insist on helping me.

"You're so cute" I giggled as I poured water into eight mugs.

"Why?" he smiled as he looked at me.

"You practically stayed with me the whole of today and now you're being all cute and worrying about the small things"

"Of course I stayed with you, I wasn't going to leave you alone was I?!"

"Yeah, but you haven't slept!"

"And neither have you, so even though it's only 8pm, we are going to cuddle in bed after this cup of tea okay?"

"Sounds good to me" I agreed, before continuing. "Also, please don't worry about me 24/7 because I'm honestly fine, and I don't want you acting as if I could drop dead any second because panic attacks aren't that serious okay?"

"Yeah but.." he began, but I cut him off.

"Brad"

"Fine, but you HAVE to tell me if you ever feel like you're going to have one" he sighed, and although I didn't want to, I agreed to put his mind at rest.

We went back into the living room juggling everyone's cups of tea to find that they had put on a movie. We sat down and watched a few minutes of it, before I began to fidgit.

"Shall we down our teas and go sleep in my room?" He whispered softly into my ear.

I nodded my response, so after the most quiet countdown in history, we guzzled back our teas.

"This isn't a drinking game guys" Tris laughed having noticed us drinking so fast. I couldn't help but notice Rachel snuggled up to him, so I nudged Brad in the ribs which made him laugh since he too noticed it.

"We're going to bed" Brad giggled, deciding to go against making a comment on the pair.

Once Brad and I had said goodnight to everybody, we headed across the hall to my old apartment, which was now Connor and Brad's.

"I have to go back and get pijamas" I moaned since somehow I had forgotten them.

"Don't be silly, put this on" Brad said before chucking me a tshirt of his.

"Thank you" I smiled, before slipping out of my leggings and jumper and pulling the tshirt over my head. "It smells like you" I laughed as I climbed under the duvet.

"Well what did you expect?" He laughed as he clambered in beside me.

We turned our bodies so that we were facing one another, one of my legs laying between his. Since I was shorter than him, I could curl my head so that it was near his neck/chest which made it cosier.

"Goodnight Al" he whispered before placing a gentle kiss on my forehead which made me smile.

"I love you" I answered.

"I love you too" he whispered, and with that I fell asleep.

---

"Alaska, wake up" Brads voice whispered in my ear.

I opened my eyes to see him still laying in bed beside me, but holding a cup of tea out to me since it was our tradition when it came to waking each other up.

"Good morning" I said with a yawn before sipping the tea.

"Good morning" he chuckled.

"What time is it?"

"It's just after nine, but I'm leaving in about half an hour or so"

"Oh I forgot about Spain" I moaned, since I already knew about their short trip but I didn't want him to go.

"I'm sorry" he sighed, since he knew exactly what I was thinking.

"It's fine, you'll be back in a couple of days! Now go get dressed or else you'll end up being late to the airport" I giggled since he was still topless beside me.

"Are you sure you want me to get dressed?" he winked jokingly.

"If I had it my way then you would stay that way forever" I joked, referring to his lack of clothing.

Brad laughed before going to get ready, leaving me to scroll through my phone. I checked my twitter feed and saw a couple of people spamming Brad for a follow, so I reached for his phone and entered his password before following them. I'm not sure why but I followed fans off his phone a lot if I saw them trying hard for a follow, probably because I knew how happy it made them.

"I have ten minutes" Brad's voice sounded out, making me look up from my phone.

I think I must have stared too hard at the outfit he was wearing (which by the way was very hot), because he let out a slight chuckle.

"Stop checking me out Al"

"I'm not! I was just... making sure you looked acceptable" I said, standing up.

"Are you sure?" he smirked as he walked over to me and snaked his hands around my waist, closing any gap that was between us.

"Maybe" I said softly, glancing from his eyes to his lips.

"I hope you're lying" he joked softly before leaning in to connect our lips.

At first the kiss was soft and passionate, but soon his tongue was asking for entrance which I allowed.I ruffled my hands through his curls, as his own hands travelled from my waist and rested on the back of my thighs, signalling for me to jump, which I did. He carried me towards the bed, before lowering us so that I was lying with my back on the bed and he was hovering just above me. I moved my hands from their place around his neck towards his chest, before tugging his tshirt. He took hint that I wanted it off, and so quickly pulled it over his head, leaving his toned body exposed. I took my chance to roll us over so that he was the one lying down I was straddling him, before smashing my lips back onto his. He placed his hands firmly on my waist whilst my own travelled slowly downwards from the top of his chest. Before long he was pulling my tshirt over my head, and rolling us back over so that he was on top. He began to plant sloppy kisses around my neck and collar bones, sucking gently which I knew was to leave a mark on me. I began to fiddle with his belt, teasing him slightly which I knew would annoy him.

"Just.. take it.. off" he panted between kisses.

Just as I was about to do so, a knock at the bedroom door sounded out. I placed my hand on Brad's chest and pushed him back gently.

"Ignore it" Brad panted, smashing his lips back onto mine, but the knock sounded out again, making me laugh and pull out of the kiss. Brad stayed in his position of being hovered above me, but his head lowered beside mine as he panted.

"We always get fucking interrupted" he groaned as he rolled sideways so that he was beside me.

"Brad if you don't answer I'm coming in, and I'm kind of scared to see what I'll discover" Connors unmistakable voice sounded out on the other side of the door since he shared the apartment with Brad and so had obviously stayed here last night.

"No don't do that! I'm coming" Brad called back, hiding back a laugh.

"Hurry then!" Connor replied as I heard his footsteps make their way back to the living room.

"Put your clothes back on!" I hissed, making Brad break into a smile.

"I was considering going to the airport like this" He laughed, standing up and posing in his black skinny jeans.

I laughed and shook my head before chucking him his white shirt which he quickly slipped on.I put Brad's top which I had been wearing back on as Brad slipped his leather jacket on and picked up his bags. We both walked into the living room to find Connor sitting on the couch smiling at his phone.

"What have you done now" I sighed since I could tell he was up to something.

"Nothing" he grinned, not looking up from his phone.

Brad quickly snatched the phone out of Connor's hands before his eyes shot open. He chucked the phone to me which luckily I caught, before reading the tweet which Connor had recently made.

'Alaska and Brad always seem to spend their time together in the bedroom. I wonder what they're up too...'

"CONNOR!"I yelled, quickly deleting the tweet and tweeting something else about it being a joke before chucking the phone back to him, but he just laughed to himself.

"Open up!" James called cheerily as he knocked on the door, stopping me from getting revenge on Connor.

I shook my head before going to open the door, revealing several cheery faces. We all made our way downstairs to where the taxi was waiting so that us girls could say goodbye to the boys. Joe, Fin, and Dean were meeting them at the airport, but the boys were already running behind so the goodbyes had to be quick. I hugged Connor, Tris, and James, wishing them all a good time, before turning to Brad.

"I'll miss you" I said with a pout.

"I'll miss you too baby but it's only a few days" he answered, pulling me into a hug which we remained in for several seconds.

"Wrap it up lovebirds, it's time to go" James called from the taxi, making us realise that the other three boys were inside.

"Have an amazing time" I smiled before quickly kissing him.

"Thank you, I'll see you soon!" He smiled as he made his way to the taxi. He pulled the door shut just as the car drove off, leaving me, Rachel, Katy, and Cara alone on the sidewalk.

"Peace at last" Katy sighed jokingly as we all headed back upstairs, but in reality we all knew that it would be boring without them.

--

heey,

so basically i'm trying to make the updates longer so I hope you prefer it.

Also I forgot to say that Alaska doesn't have a set person to play her character. Normally people chose someone famous to play the part of the main character, but I feel like everyone imagines her in different ways, so I thought it would be pointless to set her someone to play her part. If you would prefer me to have a set person and to add them to the character list, then please make sure to comment suggestions, but if you would rather her part remain without a character then please say so because I don't know what you guys would prefer.

So yeah, MAKE SURE TO COMMENT ABOUT THAT!

thanks to lisa for the smut LMAO

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

96.6K 2.2K 22
One year later, things have changed a lot for Norrie and the boys. Brad, along with his band will now tour the U.S as a part of their band's introduc...
3.9K 380 39
Tori and Zach have been friends since she can remember but what will happen when he has to move to LA to pursue his dream........ ⚠️ Cussing and Viol...
14.5K 85 56
In which two people meet and end up being everything they wanted. But will circumstances be in their favor? Or will time differences, uncertainty, a...
123K 3.2K 80
Violet is a famous blogger who lives a normal, peaceful life in London, Soho, until rumours spread about her past with a certain lead singer she deci...