š—•š—¹š—®š—°š—ø š—£š—²š—®š—暝—¹ (OC X M...

By dr1ppy_k9

"Flower that bloomed in the dark, the moon above the sea, a place like a secret, my beautiful black pearl."... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
*PLEASE READ!*
Chapter six: MISCHIEF DEAL PT. 1

PLEASE READ!!!!!

92 4 2
By dr1ppy_k9

Guys I'm happy to announce that I made another bnha story! There's three chapters out and I was hoping that y'all can show some love towards it like you showed black pearl!

(Story cover!)

And also please don't forget to vote and comment! First 5 people to comment gets a shoutout!

Have a great day/night!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 894 64
ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”‘ šŽšš†šŽšˆšš† ā”•ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”™ It's crazy how someone's greatest fears can be brought to life by their own minds when they're asleep. Dream...
2.1K 130 45
To bloom, a flower must turn away from the darkness and face the sun. 嵐 Sora never knew a life of felicity, but she never gave up hope. She had a go...
235K 10.1K 80
[š‘¶š‘³š‘« š‘½š‘¬š‘¹.] āš’ˆš’†š’š’…š’†š’“ š’…š’š’†š’”š’'š’• š’Žš’‚š’•š’•š’†š’“ š’˜š’‰š’†š’ š’Šš’• š’„š’š’Žš’†š’” š’•š’ š’š’š’—š’†...āž [šš—ššŠšš–ššŽ], ššŠ šššš’šš›šš• šš•šš’ššŸšš’šš—šš ššŠ šš•šš’ššššŽ...
30.9K 615 57
WARNING: CRINGY AF. BAD AT LITERALLY EVERYTHING. "Hey don't frown, you'll spoil your cute face with wrinkles." He said as he smiled brightly and held...