F4's Little Wolf (Boys over F...

By Jessfairy88

Ksenia wanted a new beginning, away from the crazy of America. When her best friend and soul sister Jan Di te... More

Charaters
Playlist
New Beginning
Hello Korea!
Shinhwa High and F4
Confrontation!
You were warned!
Train and Spare!
Jan-Di Strikes back!
Lounge Talk
Jun-Pyo and a invitation!
The Party!
My Heroes!
Protection?
Hospital
Facing the Witch!
When shit it's the fan!
The Basilisk!
Wake Up!
Facing the truth!
Betrayals and Kodak moments!
Welcome back!
Vacation or Hellcation!
Rebellion
Yi-Jung and Woo-Bin to the rescue!
Adorable to the Extreme!
The Solution!
Horse Race!
Challenges
Date? Or not?
Song Family
Touching Gesture!
Swimming! Wait Jun-Pyo what!
New Face!!
F4 meet Shin Segi
Yes! I'll go on a date with you!
Warning!
Misunderstood Date!
Meeting the Basilisks!
Her Destiny!
I'm Sorry!
Are you my sister or theirs?
NO!!!!!!!
Please No!!!
Wake me up!
Snow!!!!
Warmth!
Jan-Di?
Fury!
Goodbye!!!!
Nothing is as it seems!
The Wolfe is back!
Unsure about things!
Wolfe Estate!
Club
Not a chapter
Craziness at Song Manor
Family
Finally!
Night Terror
Shocking
Yes!!!! No!!!!!
They're Gone!!!
Hell
Black Hole *Warning: Gore*
Question
Escape
Surviving
Cabin fever *SMUT Warning*
Moving On
Back Together
Craziness
Wedding!!!
crazy situations!
Reinforce.... Surprise!!!
Not an update!
Reunited? What!!!
Life Update and Story Info
News!!!
Final boss
Wake up !!!!
Here we go!
Assistance please ( not update)
Welcome!
Epilogue
What ifs????
What If? 1
(Club) Deleted scene
Don't try me!

Seeking Help!

1.3K 44 6
By Jessfairy88

Ksenia P.O.V

I leaned against the back of the couch with a sigh. My brother had taken, Segi, Beck, and Mitchell to go handle some business an they expect me to sit at home. My phone ringing caught my attention. I answered.

"Hello."

"Kenz?" I could tell something was wrong right off the bat.

"Jan-di what is it?"

She proceeded to tell me everything. The more she talked the more angry I became. I wanted nothing more then to fo kill Jun-Pyo's mother. I felt my vision began to blur as a familiar chill moved up my spin.I clinched my fist. No the basilisk can't take over. I had flashes of the last time running through my mind.

"Kenzie!"

I took a deep breathe. "Jan-Di I'll call you back I have to do something."

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'll be by later to talk more with you."

"Okay." After hanging up I took a deep breathe trying to fight the chill going up my spine. My eyes clouded again and I felt myself slipping. In the past I would just give in but now I fought it. I would no longer be a slave to my fears.

When my eyes cleared I was in my closet the basilisk's coat in hand. No! Maybe it would be wise to see professional help. Stuffing the jacket into a pack I ran out to my bike ignoring Diana's calls.

Hopping on I sped to the hospital. Parking I ran up to the fourth floor marked, Psychiatrics. Going to the desk I looked at the nurse who was flirting with a young doctor.

"Excuse me."

She seemed irritated. "Yes ma'am."

"I would like to have a word with your best psychiatrist."

The man looked me over with a creepy grin. "That would be me."

Hell No!"A female psychiatrist."

The nurse snirred. "That would be Dr. Oh Rijin."

"Where's her office?"

"You don't have an appointment. Come back." She looked to the doctor."So rude."

I was pissed! I pulled out my phone calling the one person who could help. I put the phone on speaker so they could hear.

"Yeah!"

"Gu Jun-Pyo! Is that any way to answer your sister's call." That got their attention.

"Kenzie! What can I do for you?"

"I could use your assistance."

"Anything for you sis."

"I'm at Shinhwa hospital, no I'm not hurt. I just want to talk to someone an I have two very rude employees stopping me."

"Aish! Who are they?"

I smirked at the now scared duo. "Dr. Park San-Joo and Nurse Lee Che-Yun."

Before Jun-Pyo could answer the nurse guested. "Last door on the right."

I began walking off. "Oh and Jun-Pyo run a check on Dr.Park as soon as I walked in he was learing at me after flirting and touching the nurse.

He growled. "I'll have them both fired."

"Thanks." I hung up before stopping at the door. I was about to knock when I heard something crash.

Pushing opened the door I saw a woman in a white coat wrestling with a tall man. Rushing in I yanked him off her before forcing him to his knees his arms locked behind him.

"What real man attacks a woman."

The doctor grabbed my arm. "It's okay...that's my brother."

I immediately let go stepping back. "I'm Sorry."

The guy got up rolling his shoulder. "No need if it had been someone attacking my little sister I'd be glad she'd have help."

The doctor huffed. "Your older by a year."

I couldn't help but chuckle at these two. They reminded me of me and my brother. "Well at least it is a year. Try having a brother 15 years older."

They laughed before the woman held out her hand. "I'm Dr. Oh Rijin."

I shook her hand. "I'm Ksenia Wolfe but call me Kenzie."

The man held out his hand as well. "Oh Rion." I shook his hand as well.

Dr.Oh put her hands in her pockets. "How can I help you?"

I took a deep breathe. "I need your help."

"With what?"

"I believe I have a split personality, an I want it to go away.

As my breathing increased Rion guided me to the couch sitting me down. "Ease your breathing you'll pass out." When I struggled Rion looked into my eyes. "Keep in time with my brething."

I kept my eyes on him an my breathing returned to normal. Dr. Oh sat across from me. "Now tell me what you can!"

"Well she calls herself the Basilisk. She can be very dangerous."

"How does she appear?"

"It seems whenever someone I love or care about is in danger a cold shiver will go up my spine an my vision would cloud."

"How many times has she appeared?"

"So far 3. But just an hour ago I had the feeling as if she wanted to take over."

"How did you stop her?"

"I remembered the last time she was in control she attacked a very close friend. But he was able to call me back out."

"When did she first appear?"

"I was in an abusive relationship an when I ended it he tried to kill me. My uijamea stood up against him to help me. He hired people to hurt her. That is the first time she took over."

"What happened?"

"She hunted the hit men down beating them to a bloody pulp."

"The second time?"

When I looked down ashamed Rion took my hand in his. "It's okay."

"The second time me and my brother's girlfriend Bridget has been kidnapped. I was forced to watch as they killed her. That's when I felt the chill. When I came to the man who had killed her had a knife to my neck an I had a knife deep in his chest." I took a deep breathe. "He may have cut my neck but I killed him."

Rion handed me a tissue. "By the sound of it it was self defense."

Dr.Oh agreed." What about the last time?"

"Someone set up my uijamea an had pictures of her in a bed with a man. She was passed out. All I could worry about was if he touched her. That's when the Basilisk took over again. When I finally came to I had been fighting someone I cared about."

Dr.Oh was quiet a moment before answering. "I think it'll be a good idea for us to talk to the Basilisk."

My eyes went wide. "No! She's dangerous."

"Hear me out. Bring who you can trust to help an I'll hypnotize you."

I thought about it a moment before answering. "Alright but I'll have to be tie up and restrained I don't want anyone to get hurt."

"Okay." She looked at her brother. "Rion your office is secluded and private can we do it there."

He looked at me before nodding. "Of course. An Rijin I'll be there to assist."

"Good." She wrote down her number handing it over. "We'll see you tomorrow."

"Thank you." With that I left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 79 11
From yours truly the creator of Wanna Be Yours (Boys Over Flowers BL version) cones this new story. Yoon Do Hwa is a third year university stude...
77.9K 1.6K 28
❝it's the fact that i'm still holding on that breaks every part of me.❞ join seung so-young as she battles the dangers of love, and finally finds the...
17.1K 381 18
Ashlee is Jan Di's cousin from America and when she graduates from high school she takes a year off to go see her cousin. What happens when her fate...
1K 120 18
Status: COMPLETE ❀"Is she for real?"❀ Thea Gardener had been a wallflower all through high school, staying away from the popularity pack and boy...