Who Am I? || Bts Hogwarts AU

By zdksoo

A girl was born from an unknown family.She was clueless about her identity and at the same time, she didn't k... More

Beginning: Introducing
s n e a k p e e k 🐍
1: 'Dreams'
2: Diagon Alley
3: Houses
4: Dorms
5: classes
6: classes [pt.2]
7: Potion Class
8: The dungeon
9: Books
10: Gone
The Door That Only I Can See
11: Hospital
WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM?
13: Teeth
14: The 'Feast'
15: Narcolepsy
16: No one!
17: Detention!
18: 'She'?

12: A Toad

317 8 3
By zdksoo

It was the night where Aurobella had to stay in the hospital, with Namjoon and the other nurses who supposed to be there for their night shift. She felt uncomfortable with him just beside her bed, doing homeworks with some help from 'lumos' charm.

Her foot still swelled really bad. It should get better tomorrow, she wished. The moon was bright as ever, and he covered himself under a blanket.

Aurobella couldn't stop glaring at him. He acted weird until it was midnight.

The light from his wand vanished. It was dark and.. she was anxious so, she decided to start a conversation with him knowing that he still hasn't asleep yet.

"Monster? Are you still awake", she asked.

"Yeah, what?", he answered and still, the blanket covered his whole body.

"I am wondering... Why would Professor McGonagall told us a story about a toad?", she asked curiously.

"Why would you ask me? I ain't her", he said rudely.

"Stop talking! Go to sleep", he stated harshly.

His voice were shaky. She had no idea what was happening.

She hadn't hear anything from him so, she believed that he was asleep. But, she noticed that his body were sivering. Maybe it was too cold. I should remain unbothered.

She still hasn't asleep. Thinking about the next morning. What kind of bad luck will come to her.

"Mooney,
It's weird but, I should've told you that,
I hate staying in the hospital.
The food tasted like medicine", she whispered, looking at the moon, as if she was interacting with it.

~

Not long after she heard footsteps somewhere around.

She sneaked out of her blanket to look at what actually happened. Shockingly, there were Professor Sprout, Professor Dumbledore and... Professor McGonagall!

"We need to send him here for some treatment", Professor Dumbledore said calmly to Professor Sprout who was really anxious.

"How could he become like this?",

"He has been poisoned!", Professor Sprout whispered tried to not raise her voice.

"I saw him laying on the ground at the corridor heading to the quidditch field. I didn't see him doing anything and he was... unconsious. I was panicked so, I call you and Professor Dumbledore to settle this thing", Professor McGonagall interupted.

"I am too afraid that the curse will happen again because someone found the door", Professor McGonagall continued.

"Mr Jung will be fine, call the nurse here quickly!", Professor Dumbledore called the nurse.

Aurobella was shocked once she saw Hoseok on the bed, was pulled hurriedly towards the emergency room. Foam came out from his mouth, from what she heard, HE HAS BEEN POISONED or...

It is a curse....
Because of the door?

Without Aurobella's concious, Namjoon also heard everything and he saw Hoseok was dying on the bed.

Well, she wasn't the only one who know about the door but, also him, Kim Namjoon.

It's said that the door will only appears if you really needs it. The curse will ghost the ones who found it and the flower. The flower isn't stated in the book but, only the chosen one can find it and it depends on how hardworking you are.. your blood status doesn't count. These words were stated in the book that was found on my table, but how could no one realize it?

~

"Monster! Wake up!", Aurobella said as she 'wingardium levioSa' his blanket.

"What?~",
"Let me sleep! I didn't sleep for two days!", he whined.

"For two days? What were you up to for the past two days?", Aurobella asked curiously.

"Why do you want to know?", he asked and woke up from the bed.

Aurobella couldn't walk properly so, she just still sat there on the bed, slowly trying to move her feet to the ground. She was acting cold and tried to NOT ask for his help.

Then her feet touched the ground. She was happy because it she recoveres really fast from the critical incident. Once she tried to move, her bruised foot went very weak. It wasn't as stable as it was before, she almost fell on the ground.

Luckily, Namjoon catched her just on the right time. "You owe me, Shorty!" He said harshly.

At the time, she agreed to all he said. It was true she owed him his kindness. He was the one who with her ever since she got stung.
"You don't attend school today?" She asked as Namjoon held her on her way to the counter, to get discharged.

"WE will attend school today. Professor Snape said we NEED to be there in his class", He answered coldly but, still carefully accompanied her to walk to the great hall to have their breakfast.

On her way, she was felt anxious. It felt like there was something wrong about them, about the hospital. She remembered it but the memory wasn't clear enough. As the tower was very silent, she tried to remember.

Why am I thinking about something that I am not sure about? What was it? Unnecessary?

Coincidentally, they saw Professor McGonagall holding a stick. She might intended to visit Aurobella but, she has been discharged already.

We didn't greet her. Both of them thought that, it's unecessary to greet someone if that someone didn't even look at them. By then, they lowered down their head so Professor McGonagall wouldn't greet them.

Indeed, Professor McGonagall didn't realize they walked pass her so, they felt glad.

Not long after, a voice appeared. Yelling their names.

"Mr Kim! Miss Rex!", and the voice sounded familiar.

As the voice sounded clearer, the owner of the voice slowly appeared too. It was Professor McGonagall's.

"Mr Kim, Miss Rex!"

"Oh hey, Miss Rex. How are you?" She asked.

"Well, as you can see, I'm unwell" she replied.

"I'm sorry that I put you in this bad situation. I should've ask Hagrid about those scorpions",

"And, I brought you this", Professor McGonagall continued as she hand Aurobella a stick so that she wouldn't need Namjoon's help all the time.

She took the stick and used it as soon as she handed it. She then, bowed to Professor McGonagall and left her there. Namjoon followed behind.

What made her curious was why would Professor McGonagall still headed to the hospital even though she had been discharged? She was the only patient there yesterday. If that so?

Oh, I wasn't the only patient there! I remember! There was a boy who was sent to the hospital urgently along with Professer... Mcgonagall and Professor... if I'm mistaken was.. Professor Dumbledore! The boy was Hoseok! Laying on the bed motionlessly!

But, ealier this morning he wasn't there. The other beds were emptied.

Not long after, she finally there, at the great hall. And she saw a brightest smile from a guy and not to be surprise, it was Jin.

Jin waved and ran toward her happily. "Roeee!" He yelled and huged her.

"I'm glad that you're alright!" He said gladly.

"Don't touch me, I'm hurting", she tried to evade.

"You're hurting? Namjoon has done something bad to you?" He asked as shook Aurobella's shoulder to check if she was alright.

"Duh, Jin. I wanna eat, excuse me", she said and walk toward the only table that wasn't crowded.

She went closer to have a look and Jin followed her. No wonder these cowards don't go here to eat. The seats are dirty. They rather wait for someone to clean them than clean them themselves.

"The seats are dirty, Roe", he stated.

"Then, you are the same like the others" she said as she took her wand out of her robes.

She flicked the wand and pointed it towards the seats. "Scourgify", she stated and in a blink of an eye, the dirt vanished and the seats looked new as ever.

"Wow! I didn't know that you're great in charms too", Jin amazed.

"So you think that I read books for nothing?"

"Now sit, it's a brand new now", she said.

"Hrmm... Jin?"

"Yes!" He quickly answered.

"Lately, I've been dreaming about a a lady. Young and beautiful lady but she was sad. She was holding a child", she said.

Jin, who was busy eating, answered with a mouthful of sandwiches, "who was the lady?"

"I couldn't see anything but, I saw her crown", she replied unpretentiously.

"Your imagination", Jin said and kept eating.

"Perhaps", she said and slowly, she had herself some waffle.

"Wait! Have you seen Hoseok?", Aurobella asked, out of sudden.

"Hoseok? No.. ask Taehyung", Jin replied and coincidentally Taehyung walked towards them and Irene was following him at the back. She was waving at Aurobella though.

"Taehyung, have you seen Hoseok?", she asked once again.

"No, I haven't.. He was with me last night but, in the next morning, he was gone.."

"By the way, I slept early and you know me, if I fall asleep it's hard for anyone to wake me up", he continued.

"Maybe Irene can wake you up.. she never fail to wake the other roommates", Aurobella objected.

"But, I fail to wake you up.. You wake up earlier than the rest. On what time do you usually awake?", Irene interupted.

"Anytime, I just hate being directed by others.. I'd love to do everything on my own", Aurobella replied.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 175 22
Set in the year of 2080, 60 years after the reign of BTS ended. The generation after that era have no idea who BTS are, or what they have done for th...
705 469 52
A young man who was a sunshine and bubbly person. Had a childhood friend and live with his dearest family. But his life changed when the cruellest va...
273K 11.1K 43
[BTS x Reader] Β« COMPLETED Β» She was cornered. Once her back hit her locker with a thud, both of them knew she was trapped. "I won't let you escape...
54.1K 3.9K 42
[α΄€ α΄‹Ιͺᴍ α΄›α΄€α΄‡ΚœΚα΄œΙ΄Ι’ κœ°α΄€Ι΄κœ°Ιͺα΄„α΄›Ιͺᴏɴ] ☞ Fetus writing, this work is very old. I'd recommend and appreciate it if you'd read recent works of mine instead. _ 'It...