Healing Her

By _Happyilyeverafter

#1 in husbandandwife 2020 #1 in September 2019 #8 in kindness (12/09/19) Inaya was a girl full of life and al... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 10

3.4K 168 16
By _Happyilyeverafter

YASIN

I parked the car on the corner and asked, Inaya are you alright? What's wrong? Are you in pain? I was so worried, she dint say a word and was crying loudly for a ten whole minutes. Which made me feel like an hour. I dint know how to comfort her. Seeing her in pain, made me feel numb. I stroked her hair and then she closed her face and said don't look at me.

Why? I asked confused.

I look ugly when I cry, She muttered.

She is such a baby.. I chuckled and I controlled my laugh. Okay I'm not looking at you, can you just tell me whats wrong? I asked worriedly.

I can't do this, she replied.

What you can't ? I asked confused.

This working, it's all a mistake I thought I can work, she frowned.

I thought she has something she can't say, so I dint ask and tried to divert her mind and asked What did you study?

You don't even know what I studied? How can you marry someone when you don't even know a small detail? She muttered and said I studied businesses management.

Oh really.. Actually I know I just forgot, I lied.. Between Do you want to work with me? I asked raising my eyebrow.

How can I work with you? I don't even know anything.

Well, I can help you if you want to?

Are you serious? Can I work? Will you help me? She asked cheerfully.

Yeah you can when we go back to US, you can start working. Until then you can just learn and watch what I do, I replied.

But why after we go back to US, why not now? She asked

Listen Inaya, my dad has a partnership with Mr. Bruckner, who lives here in Canada. So Arman used to come work here for a month or two. But now, we got a big deal. So this will take almost a year to complete the work here. The company belongs to Mr. Bruckner, I can't ask him to let you work here.

Okay gotcha no problem, she smiled understandingly.

Can you tell me why you were crying? I asked.

Can you forget about what happened earlier, She sighed.

Okay So do you still want to search for a job? I questioned.

Nope! Can you stop by that shop I am craving for something sweet, She asked coming closer to me and pointing out an Ice cream shop but all I could feel his her face closer to mine, I looked at her she turned to face me and our eyes met, Her eyes widened noticing the closeness between us. I could feel her jasmine scent which was so good. She quickly distanced herself and got out of the car.

She had chocolate ice cream and I had strawberry. She kept talking about how she would fight with Riyadh for ice cream. I was smiling and was enjoying her company and then we went home and I got ready and left to work.

But I wasn't able to work at all because I kept thinking about her, the way she smell, the way She smiles, the way she talks, the way she cries louder, I could not help but just think about her. Oh my gosh what's going on with me.

                       *****
INAYA

I had a good time with Yasin, I guess he is not that bad as I thought. But that closeness towards him just made my heart jump. I called Aunt Zara and spoke to her for a while. She asked me everything about Yasin, I could see how much she loved him! I called bhabhi and asked her to help me with dinner.  I wanted to make dinner for Yasin, because he made me feel better in the morning.

So? Someone is trying to impress her husband huh? She teased.

Come on bhabhi if you keep teasing me, I'm going to hang up, I said annoyed!

She giggled and said okay Inu, let me help you to impress Yasin, she teased again.. But somehow she helped me.

After cooking, I thought I would have long shower and I turned on the speaker and played my favourite song list. I was bathing while singing. This was my favourite part which I missed the most when I was single, I am a shower singer, and I really loved it!

                          ****
YASIN

When I reached home, I noticed the front door was not even locked. She is too careless, I should tell her to lock the doors. I thought and looked around to find her, I heard music from her room.

If you can see I'm the one who understands you
Been here all along so why can't you see
You belong with me
You belong with me!

I chuckled at her childishness. She is literally singing in the bathroom she is a really terrible singer. I closed the door of her room and went back to my room quietly! So she would not notice me.

And then, my phone started ringing, I know it was Mohammed. This man keeps calling me everyday. Even my wife doesn't calls me.

Assalamalikum Mohammed, How are you doing?

Walaikum assalam, he said and asked me if everything was alright!

I knew something he was hiding. So I asked him I know you have something to tell me about Inaya. Why don't you just tell me? If I know about it I would take care of her when she is upset.

Is she upset? He asked concerned.

I told him, What happened in the morning. He said I'm glad she has you, mostly she don't cry in front of strangers and I thought about the flight incident. She was crying front of so many people. Mohammed said, I guess she is accepting you. At this words, a small curve formed in my lips.

Yasin though I want to tell you these I can't tell you. She should tell it herself. She has never spoken about it after that night. Only she knows the pain she is carrying inside her. We tired, even we send her to psychologist, But it's no use.

Listen Mohammed I know you can't tell me. But atleast tell me what's that bothering her. Even if you can't say the whole thing. Just tell me something, I want to know everything about her.

Okay! I can tell you only this, she is holding on something after our father's death. Please don't ask about my father's death, I don't think I would be able to ever say it.

I understood what he said, who else's would know the pain better that me? So I told him not to worry and we hung up the call.

I went to the kitchen and saw she has made Macaroni and cheese and carrot soap. Looks like Zara told her about my favourite foods. When I took a spoon and tasted it, Inaya came and asked, is it good?

Not good I said and took a plate and served myself some Macaroni and cheese, but it was actually good.

She took the plate from my hand and said, Fine then don't eat this. Let's just order something.

I snatched the plate from her  and told her, you can order something if you want. For me this is enough. I said and walked to the living room and was watching TV.

I saw her eating at the dining table and she looked a bit pissed. I chucked and she saw me, I was acting as if I saw something funny on the TV. Later when I went to wash the plate, I told her
“Macaroni and cheese was pretty good, but your singing is awful, don't sing in front of anyone”.

She made an anoyyed face and told me, you must be blessed to hear me sing and she ran off.

Maybe I am? I chuckled at her cuteness and walked to my room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 159 20
Forced Marriage - Slow burn- ( on break ) Inaya: Mama entered the room, all panicked. "What happened, Mama?". "Inaya Bacha, listen to me carefully...
13.2K 1.4K 58
For mature eyes only 18+ Tw: covid 19, death, sexual violence This is the sequel of "Stay" but can be read as a stand alone. Fiza looked up at her h...
1.6K 106 15
"FOR ALL THE GIRLS WHO THINK IT IS ONE-SIDED, BUT DEEP DOWN, SOMEWHERE, THEY KNOW THAT IT IS NOT" _____________ Anyone would be on cloud nine if t...
1.5M 19.2K 21
Riya and Kayish were madly in love, so deeply that everyone believed that they would end up in a happy married life. That's how much he loved her. He...