Fire On Fire (#Wattys2019)

By KyllieMagnol

Book 1 of the "Doctor series" ******************* "Do you know playing with fire is really dangerous? You are... More

Prologue
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter- 10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter- 14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18

Chapter- 13

185 8 0
By KyllieMagnol

RECAP: 

"Sorry guys I haven't properly introduced myself. I am Sebastian Cole Davis. Noah's sponsor and Natasha's boyfriend."

The water I was drinking spluttered out of my mouth.

I AM DOOMED!

************************************************

Natasha's POV

"Nat you alright?" Kim spoke between my coughing fit. I simply nodded still coughing like a dying lady. Oh! How much I wish I was dead right now! I guess today life made up its mind to slap Natasha Usbourne, that is me in all possible ways.

I felt a hand rubbing my back soothingly. I instantly knew it was Sebastian.

"If you don't mind", he spoke motioning with his free hand towards the empty space beside Meg. "I would like to sit with my girlfriend".

Jason clenched his jaws tightly, he got up begrudgingly and sat beside Meg. 

"What the fuck are you doing here?", I whispered once Sebastian made himself comfortable by putting his arm behind me. He smirked at me as whispered back, "That's for me to know and you to find out Cara Mia". I shuddered as his hot breath fanned over my neck. He looked satisfied at my response.

"So Sebastian!" Meg drawled, "We heard a lot about you. I am Megan and that's Kimberly, Nat's bffs. It feels nice you know, finally putting a face to the name we have been hearing so much".

Sebastian chuckled. "I hope you heard all good things about me. And its nice to meet you both too".

"Nah! Man! Nat here always calls you a jerk. If not that you are referred to as Handsome Hunk". Megan said nonchalantly only to earn a kick from me. 

"Ouch!" Jason yelped. I guess I kicked him instead. I mentally face palmed myself.

"Okay lets eat up now. We have to get back to the hospital soon", Kim spoke. 

"True. I can't wait to get out of here". I mumbled to myself only to find Sebastian gripping my right knee.

I dunno why but instead of feeling all giddy I felt angry at him. I pinched his hand and gave him the 'Do that again and you are dead look'. I guess he got the message coz he didn't disturb me again.

The lunch went peacefully much to my relief. Except the occasional glaring between Jason and Sebastian, everything was fine. Kim and Noah were busy being mushy gushy with each other. And Meg was well busy with her food.

As soon as we stepped out of the restaurant Noah announced that he is taking Kim somewhere. We bid them goodbye as they walked away. Only a few seconds later Meg shouted, "DON'T FORGET TO USE PROTECTION!" 

Kim had a look of horror in her red face and Noah rubbed his neck awkwardly as they glanced back. I swear everyone in the streets were looking at us, more specifically Meg. Sebastian started coughing to cover up his laughter. While Jason shook his head in amusement. 

Meg glanced at me with an evil smirk and said in a urgent tone, "Guys I gotta go. I have a lot of paperwork to do. It was nice meeting you Sebastian. Don't hurt her. Or else I won't mind killing you. And Jason will you please come with me I have to discuss a medical lawsuit with you".

"Ya sure. I-I don't mind. Bye Natasha. Call me when you get time. Nice meeting you Sebastian". Jason said as he followed Meg.

As much as I wanted to kill this bitch, I felt grateful that she took away Jason with her. I took a mental note to ask her about which Medical lawsuit she was talking about.

I felt Sebastian's hand holding mine as he said "We should get going Cara Mia". I simply nodded planning in my head how to confront him in the worst possible manner.

**********************************

As soon as he pulled his car in front of a huge building, which is most probably his office. I leapt out without waiting for him. But to my dismay he grabbed my hand and my face slammed into his hard chest. 

"Where do you think you are going?" He whispered huskily. I pushed him away and glared at him. If looks could kill I was sure he would be 2000 feet underwater. "Boyfriend huh! Since when did you become mine?"

"Since this afternoon", He replied.

My eyes widened for a fraction of second as he turned and went towards the elevator. I ran after him into the elevator and resumed my glaring stance.

"You didn't even ask me whether I am comfortable or not?" I said annoyed.

"I knew you would be!" He said looking at me with a smirk.

"Am I a joke to you!" I exclaimed stepping towards him. "What do you think of yourself huh!" I keep on pushing a finger to his chest. "The high and mighty Sebastian Cole davis. You think that everyone loves you huh! Well Newsflash Mister! I hate you and your guts. I hate the way you think you are always right. You are just an imbecile and I-"

I was cut off with his lips. Unlike all his possessive and punishing kisses, this time it was slow. A sweet torture. I kept on squirming like a madwoman trying to get away from his deadly mouth.

"Stay still", He whispered as his hands moved down my back. I quivered, my lips opening to his as his tongue lazily explored the softness of my lips. I wrap my arms around his neck, clenching a fistful of his hair. I felt his hands on my body as they sleeked down to the curve of my waist, down to my hips. Hot sparks shot through my body as he pressed his lower body to mine. 

I moaned under his sweet assault as he began nibbling at the nape of my neck, back of my ear before catching my lower lip with his teeth. His blue eyes filled with hot burning desire met mine. And this time I slammed my lips on his. He was shocked I felt it. But he regained his composure. The feel of him was driving me mad. It felt like we were starved animals in heat. 

He pushed me against the wall of the elevator and pinned my hands above my head. His mouth meeting mine as I responded with an equal intensity. I moaned into his mouth.

"I th-think we should s-stop! Or else I won't be able to control myself", he whispered huskily but made no attempts to move away from me.

Nothing could be heard except our harsh breathing. He released my arms as soon as the elevator pinged. 

A man maybe in his late fifties entered the elevator. He looked at Sebastian and his eyes twinkled delightfully. "Son! How are you doing?", He questioned happily looking back and forth between me and Seb. Damn it! I am sure my face was all swelled up coz of the intense- NOPE! I am not even going there.

"-solutely fine Uncle! How are you?", Sebastian's voice broke me out of my trance.

"I am jolly as always", The man laughed. He sure is too cheerful. "And who is this young lady?"

"She is-", I cut off Sebastian, "I am Dr. Natasha. Nice to meet you Mr."

"Robert Wilson. Call me Rob", He extended his hand. 

"Well nice to meet you Rob", I reply shaking his hand.

All the time I could feel Sebastian glaring at me. Hah! Who cares! He has to taste his own medicine. Always coming out of nowhere and doing whatever he likes. Stupid hot ass! The elevator pinged again. And Sebastian pulled me with him saying goodbye to Robert. I waved my free hand at him. He is honestly too damn cheerful.

As Seb continued dragging me towards I dunno where, I silently admired the interiors. 

"Brie! Bring my schedule for today's meetings and arrange the conference room." Sebastian barked at a petite blonde with large glasses. She looked petrified of him and squeaked out "Yes Sir!" as she rushed to bring his schedule. 

Sebastian opened the large mahogany door, and pulled me in.  Finally! He let go of my hand. He unbuttoned his suite jacket and stared at me. Hia eyes motioning me to sit.

"Why did you bring me here?" I questioned raising my perfect eyebrow.

"You are my girlfriend, aren't you? You have to know where I work", He muttered whilst wearing his glasses.

OH HOLY ANGELS AND DEVILS OF HEAVEN AND HELL!

Is it possible for him to look even more hot? I think the temperature in the room rose by a few degrees. 

"Take a picture cara mia. It lasts longer", He smirked not looking up from his file.

I flushed in embarrassment. I was caught yet again. "I was admiring the view behind you for your kind information. Aren't you a bit too overconfident about your looks? You are not even that handsome!" I exclaimed.

His smirk faltered. "Says the girl who was kissing me like a mad woman in the elevator half an hour  ago."

I blushed yet again. But before I could give him a witty reply. A knock interrupted us and the girl Brie came in.

"Sir, your schedule." She said softly. Not once looking up at Sebastian.

"Hmm. Did you arrange the conference room?"

"Yes sir. It is ready. The officials of Vogue will be here any minute. And The Charity Gala is on Friday, that is two days from now. You need a date. Do I have to arrange it?" Brie asked timidly.

"No need Brie. That's all. Thanks." Sebastian replied.

Brie bowed down. Smiled at me and left the room.

"You are going with me on friday." Sebastian stated.

The fuck! He didn't even ask me.

"Nope! I am not. I already have plans." I answered.

"It was not a question or a request Cara mia. You are my date for friday and that's final!"

"Which part of N-O do you not understand Sebastian? I said I already have plans for friday. I promised Meg I'll go somewhere with her."

"Why are you so stubborn?" He whispered getting up and walking towards me. "Will you ever agree to what I say?" He questioned bending down at my level and staring at me.

"N-O! Nope!", I whispered feeling myself getting lost in his eyes.

"So- so fucking perfect." He muttered cupping my cheeks as his lips cover mine tenderly. I move my lips against his, wanting more, but more of what, I cannot say. His hand circles my waist, bringing me closer, until our bodies are completely squashed with each other. I was lost in his kiss, and all my defenses give way before this hot, hungry mystery that lies between us. And then he pulls away, slowly, as if hating the fact it has to stop. That is when I hear the knocking at the door.

Sebastian buttoned up his suit jacket as he made his way towards the door.

"Think again Cara mia. You are my girlfriend. It's your duty to accompany me to the Charity Gala. I am sure you won't like someone else accompanying me as my date." His eyes twinkled mischievously. "I'll be expecting your call with a positive reply."

He left the room leaving me in silence with my thoughts. But not for long as my phone started ringing. I picked it up without checking the caller ID.

"Hello!"

"You coming to the hospital Nat? Or are you gonna spend the whole evening and night with Mr. Hot ass?" Meg asked me.

"I am coming Meg. Don't be grumpy!" I replied chuckling.

"Hmph! I am not grumpy you moron. I was just asking. Even Kim is back. Do you even know that it has been 2 hours since you left?"

"2-2 freaking hours?!" I exclaimed.

"Yes my dear. Now get your ass back here. Oh! And one more thing. Please ask your hot hunk if he has a hot hunk friend who is single? I seriously don't want to be the only one alone and sixth wheeling you all", Meg sighed.

I laughed at her silliness. "I have his number. Ask him yourself. Now bye." I ended the call before she could reply. 

I sighed. I was really tired and I don't even know why.

Oh really! My subconscious mocked me. Isn't it because you have been wasting all your energy by making out anywhere and everywhere with that blue eyed devil.

I sighed yet again. As I walked out of Sebastian's office.

Sebastian! Ughh What are you doing to me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372K 12K 34
I felt as if someone had dropped a boulder on my fragile heart. He peppered kisses on her neck and she giggled in response. Right in front of my eyes...
677K 16.2K 61
August & Colin | WRU series | book 1 We take risks. We make mistakes. We lie. We love. We hurt. We lose total control. I took a risk. I paid the pri...
125K 2.4K 34
[BILLIONAIRE SERIES] [BOOK 1] "Do you want to kiss me?" "No, I want to devour you completely. Every inch of your body and soul belongs to me. Let...
87.6K 2.2K 14
Nineteen-year-old Jubilee leads a double life, taking on dangerous jobs to make ends meet, all while hiding her activities from her best friend, Sam...