~Away From You~ Jookyun

Oleh nikkiyeollie

Changkyun is a young omega who lost his home, his pack and his mother to another wolf pack. The alpha wolf of... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1 : Away from home
Chapter 2: Enemy's Pack
Chapter 3: Mate
Chapter 4: Jooheon
Chapter 5: Not Safe
Chapter 6: Secrets Hurt
Chapter 7: Decision
Chapter 8: Goodbye Jooheon
Chapter 9: Omegas on the run and Alphas on the hunt.
Chapter 10: Part I. Dead
Chapter 11: Part II. Dead
Chapter 12: Part I. On our way to a better place
Chapter 13: Part II. On our way to a better place
Chapter 14: Precious Moments
Chapter 15: Guilty Conscious
New Jookyun Books!
Chapter 16: A Fresh Start
Chapter 17: 5 months later
Chapter 18: Welcome Home
Chapter 19: Changkyun
Chapter 20: MiMi
Chapter 21: Part. I - The Blue Moon pack
Away From You 19k!
Chapter 22: Part II. The Blue Moon Pack
Chapter 23: The Worst for the Better
Chapter 24: Home
Thank You
Chapter 25: Let me fix you
Chapter 26: I'm Sorry
Chapter 27: Please Forgive Me
Chapter 29: Together Again
Chapter 30: My First Time
Chapter 31: Be Careful
Chapter 32: I Will Protect You
Chapter 33: Felix
Chapter 34: [Filler] Life at the Orphanage
Chapter 35: [Filler] Let's Just Be Together
Chapter 36: [Filler] Gunhee's Troubles
Chapter 37: [Filler] Minhyuk the shipper
Chapter 38: [Filler] Part One: New life at the pack
Chapter 39: [Filler] Part Two: New life at the pack
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY
Untitled
Away From You 2
Chapter 40: Alone in the forest
Chapter 41: Captured
Chapter 42:The Truth in Lies
Chapter 43: Forever Silent
Chapter 44: Our dirty little secret
Chapter 45: The competition
Chapter 46: Patch things up
Chapter 47: A Post it

Chapter 28: Unexpected

2K 124 74
Oleh nikkiyeollie

A/N: I have been feeding you lots of chaps lately Jhoneys! You better be grateful cuz I skipped out on writer another update for 'In luv with honey' so that I could feed you more of Away From You. Thanks to Jun, 2BWonkyo my loyal friend that loves to suffer with me. pls read my other books ^^ I will update them as soon as I can. Important note below.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Author's View 

It was 8 pm when Changkyun was crying on Kihyun's lap, pouring all his feelings onto his hyungs fresh pajamas that smelled like marshmallows. He was sad, crushed, heartbroken and his head was exploding. So much crying gave him a pounding headache, but he didn't care.

Kihyun could only stroke the other omega's hair and be sad that his advice meant nothing. Who knew Jooheon would react like that.

"I'm sorry."

Changkyun sniffled and calmed himself down when he felt that he couldn't stand the ache anymore. He was dehydrated and desperately needed some water.

"W-water."

"Right," Kihyun gently pushed the blonde away from his lap so that he could get up and get a water bottle from the small fridge he kept in his room "you will be okay Kyun, maybe Jooheon just needs some time."

The blonde didn't say anything, he just sighed and drank the water that his hyung gave him. After that he refused to talk about anything, he just wanted to go back to his room to sleep.

"I'm okay Ki, I will see you tomorrow." was the last thing the omega said when he exited Kihyun's room.

Changkyun didn't want the faded purple-headed omega to waste his breath. Yes, things turned out shitty and he can't blame Jooheon, he should be angry and devastated. Changkyun made some very poor choices without him ... and things turned out ... well like they are.

Changkyun said that he was going to his room, but he ended up heading further away from the packhouse. He walked amongst the wolves that were still around at night, either on their way home or taking a night walk or run. The blonde headed straight to the small playground he grew so fond off ... he wondered if his baby was still alive ... he would have adored such playground.

Changkyun sighed.

Thinking about what could've been was hurtful.

He tried to clear up his mind when he walked under the night's cool air. It was refreshing and it was comforting. The moon was the only friend accompanying him, lighting his way to the place he wants to go. His body moved swiftly around the playground, instead of going to the swings Changkyun went directly to the merry go around wheel. He wanted to spin, spin harder than how his mind was constantly spinning.

It was sad how Changkyun was playing on his own, trying so hard to have fun instead of dwelling on his problems. He wanted to forget, at least for a little while that he was sad and hurt. He spun on the merry go around and once the wheel spun at full speed (thanks to his omega strength) he laid back and watched the dark sky spin above him.

All the stars were moving, all except the moon.

Changkyun just laid there, spinning, singing some old songs his big sister/mom used to sing to him to sleep. Old lullaby songs that were precious to him. He kept spinning in the cold until the wheel began to slow down, that's when the blonde saw someone outside the merry go around, staring at him, or more like staring at the sky above them.

Changkyun slowly pulled his body up, using his elbows for support. His chocolate brown eyes glanced at the tall man that was slowly pulling his gaze away from the starry sky to greet him, a lowly omega that keeps hurting the alpha.

Why would any other member of the pack interact with him?

The tall young man breathed into the cold night, a sweetheart curling smile formed on his lips when he met Changkyun's eyes. The man was tall, taller than Jooheon and Kihyun's mate ... and Kyun immediately noticed the guy was an alpha ... a strong one ... maybe as strong as Jooheon ... or stronger ... he also smelled like honeysuckle ... it was sweet and alluring. Changkyun's curious eyes danced around the young man that childishly jumped into the merry go around and made it spin, the alpha screaming his childish Yahoo's into the air. They both span there for a while, the tall alpha enjoying himself like a kid while Changkyun quietly wondered who he was. He looked familiar, but he has never seen him in the pack or close to Jooheon ... so where has he seen him?

Good thing is that all his worries were thrown out of his head. He was focusing on the handsome young man, and yes handsome. The alpha was attractive and smelled good. Of course, Kyunnie would think so.

After the wheel slowed down again, the tall alpha finally glanced at the omega that was staring back at him. The taller just smiled, that same heart-stopping smile from earlier that held no prejudice, hate or disgust.

"Wanna go again?" his voice was smooth, smoother than anything he has heard before "but harder this time?"

Changkyun chuckled at the unexpected question when he sat up "W-Who are you?"

"A living being asking you if you wanna go again, but harder."

Again the omega chuckled, intrigued "Seriously, who are you? You are alpha and yet I have never seen you around Jooheon as all his other strong alphas do."

"Well," the taller stared back at the sky " is because I don't live here anymore."

"You don't??" now Changkyun was confused. How could he not live in the pack? Then who the hell was he and how did he get in?

The stranger seemed to read the omega's mind and offered him a reassuring smile, "relax, I come every month to see and kiss my sweet baby brother's cheeks."

"Would the head alpha allow a rogue wolf to come here just to do that?"

"Of course, as the former alpha of this pack, I can come and go as I please! Plus, Honey doesn't mind, in fact, he adores when big brother comes to visit him."

It took a moment for the information to sink into Changkyun's brain, by honey ... did he mean JOoheon?

"Honey? as in Jooheon? the head alpha?"

"Yep!" the taller wolf jumped out of the merry go around to spin himself all around the park, Changkyun followed him and questioned him more.

"Jooheon has a brother?!" Kyun asked incredulously.

"older brother." the other corrected with a smile.

"How come he never mentioned you?!"

"Maybe because you are not close enough?" he wondered with the tip of his index finger on his rosy lips.

Changkyun bit his lip and didn't expect the words that came automatically out of his mouth "I'm his mate!"

The alpha didn't look fazed by the fact that his precious baby brother had a mate, instead, he got closer to Changkyun's face, to look at the other right in the eyes "again, maybe because you are not close enough?"

Changkyun wanted to scoff at the question and act all offended, but deep inside of him he knew very well that he didn't know Jooheon ... he barely knew him.... he was lucky to know his full name and age ... well, he wasn't sure if the age he knows is correct or not. Damn. The realization hit him hard and it was shown on his face. The alpha instead of making fun of the omega just reached out his hand to stroke the blonde hair in front of him as of comfort.

"He loves dumplings."

"Huh?"

"He collects hats, caps of all sorts and countries when he travels. He likes it when you compliment him and tell him he's cute, but he never admits it," the taller laughed "he likes a lot of colors, but the last time I was with him he preferred red. He had dyed his hair in a lot of colors but he likes it black. He's very affectionate, sulky and very overprotective."

Jooheon's older brother was telling Changkyun all sorts of things about his mate, and the omega was paying close attention to everything that the alpha said.

"He was always a talented kid, strong and smart. He was only 15 when I gave him the leadership of the pack."

"He became head alpha at 15?"

"Yep, he showed better leadership skills than me, so I gave him command of the pack."

"hmmm, um, what about your parents?"

The alpha's face grew somber, he stayed quiet for a while, probably looking for the right words to say "I don't know..."

"Y-you don't know?" the blonde was confused but more curious.

The alpha sighed, moved to the swings. Changkyun followed him and took a swing to swing next to the alpha that was taking his sweet time to answer.

"I remember seeing them walk away and never coming back. I was alone with a baby in my arms, stranded, abandoned all alone in the Forest. The head alpha of the clan pack back then found us and let us join his pack. I raised Joo all alone."

"I didn't know," Changkyun frowned, never had he imagined that Jooheon went through a tough childhood, he thought Joo was the son of the former head alpha "I'm sorry."

"It's alright, look how well we Lee Brother's turned out!" his voice changed to a cheery one.

Changkyun smiled, he felt comfortable with Jooheon's older brother, he was easy going and very cute. He wished he had asked his mate about his family, to at least know a little, but Changkyun never let the chance come when he decided to hate Jooheon and leave the pack. Instead of getting to know his mate, all he did was push him away and hurt him, over and over again.

He felt bad, so he apologized to Jooheon's older brother for being such a horrible mate to his brother. The alpha again didn't seem surprised, he just listened and in the end offered a smile to the other, out of kindness and understanding.

"I know Kyun, I know everything. Joo told me everything earlier. That's why I came. To keep him company and I wanted to meet the new member of the family."

"There's not much to know, I'm trash and Jooheon deserves better than me."

"Nah, don't say that. In my opinion, you did good by going after the truth."

Changkyun slowly moved his eyes to stare at the alpha that was smiling at him "I would've done the same thing, I mean, who would live their lives not knowing who they really are and where they came from ... I would've like to know."

"Thanks, but doesn't change the fact that I hurt Jooheon."

"So? He will be okay, despite the intimidating persona he has he is surprisingly a very forgiving person to the people he really loves," the alpha sighed "he will forgive you because he loves you."

"He will?"

"Don't you feel it? How much he cares and thinks about you? If he was truly mad at you and wouldn't want anything to do with you, then he would have rejected you by now."

Changkyun hung his head low, he closed his eyes and felt through the link all the emotions that were circling in Jooheon's mind.

Anger at himself...

Sadness for the loss of his child ...

And love ... love for his mate ... but that emotion was almost fading because the first two were overpowering his alpha. He quickly stepped out of the link to focus back at the alpha that was quietly swinging next to him.

"What should I do?"

"I don't know, give him space I guess?"

"I feel like ... I'm a problem ... ever since I came here I have done nothing but cause trouble and make him feel terrible."

"Maybe your story doesn't have such a happy beginning ... but if you two make things right, you could have a happy ending."

"I.. I do want to make things right."

"Then show him that," the alpha chirped swinging like a maniac on his swing "if he pushes you away, then you keep pushing forward, show him you will fight for his forgiveness and for his love."

Changkyun nodded his head "Thanks, I feel better now."

"Anytime Kyun-ssi."

Changkyun saw that it was getting quite late, he rose from his swing and watched how the other kept swinging like a kid. He hugged himself and waited for the alpha to finish playing around so that they could both walk together to the packhouse.

Supposedly the alpha wasn't going to stay the night, he just came to check on his little brother that was surprisingly dealing with his sadness. He didn't throw a fit or anything, to everyone's relief. Both the alpha and the omega walked away from the playground to go back, halfway on the road they decided to stop by a convenience store to eat something.

"I missed dinner at the cafeteria, so I want to eat something before I go."

"Oki, I will join you."

"Let's eat ramen," the former head alpha crouched down to search for a flavor of ramen that he likes while Kyunnie stands awkwardly next to the nameless alpha ... he really wanted to ask the taller his name ... but for some reason, he felt shy ...

'Go ahead, he won't mind' his inner wolf encouraged him to ask his brother in law for his name, so before doing so, he took a deep breath and talked:

"Hey," his voice came out as a whisper but the alpha's sensitive ears caught it, he slowly turned his eyes away from the ramen to look up at the omega with burning cheeks.

"I never asked but, what's your name?"

"It's Jiho, but everyone calls me Zico. It's also my artistic name."

Changkyun choked with his own oxygen "Wait! WHaT? Jiho? Zico? Aren't you a popular rapper?"

"Yep!" the older popped the 'p' and glanced back at the ramen bags, he picked one of chili for himself and one of chicken for Changkyun while the omega just breaks down that all his time he spent with the alpha .. he was also spending it with a celebrity.

"Jooheon also failed to mention that he has a famous older brother..."

"Is not important. Here," the alpha grabbed the omega's hand and placed the chicken flavored ramen bag on his hand with a small smile "that's on me. Go boil some water on the counter while I go pay."

"Oh, okay! Give me yours too, I will prepare it."

It didn't take 10 minutes for both ramens to be done, Zico and Kyun were already slurping away in delight while talking about small things ... well, small things for Zico but big things for Changkyun that never ever bumped into a celebrity before."

"You have your own company? Wow, I'm impressed and that rarely happens."

Zico chuckled "Yeah, I was in a kpop group, but in the end decided with a heavy heart that it was best to move on and make a career for myself. I do miss my members a lot, but I also like being on my own and helping others with their dreams as well."

Changkyun nodded, admiring the elder with bright, glowing eyes "Will you teach me how to rap?"

Zico almost choked on his noodles when the energetic omega asked him such question, he wondered where the gloomy changkyun went so fast, but he thought it was better for Kyun to be happy and starstruck than to be gloomy and emo.

"Sure, maybe when I visit again?"

"Aww, I wanted to learn now..."

The alpha laughed, "Then ask Honey to teach you, he's as good as me. Talented baby, he works as a songwriter and producer in many companies. Tho, he works at home rather than at the company."

"Does he have a studio here?"

"Yeah, he does."

"There are sooo many things I don't know about him."

"Don't fret my baby, you two will have lots of time to get to know each other now that you are back."

"I hope so..."

"Trust me, Honey doesn't stay mad at the people he loves so much for so long, he will come around. Just be ready to take him back with open arms." Zico smiled once again and Changkyun smiled too, brightly, showing his cute pearly teeth and dimples that got Zico fanboying over. Both finished their meal and began to clean up, Zico went to get some paper towels to clean up the table while Changkyun picks up the plastic bowls to take them to the other side of the store to throw them into a trash can that wasn't filled up like the can from the eating area.

He strode to the other side of the store, mumbling one of Zico's songs that he has heard so many times at the Bakery back in Seoul. He remembers his kpop group too, Block B, it's one of his favorites. He used to listen to them a lot on the bakery and back at Nana's place.

He loves NalinA, Very Good, Toy, nilili mambo and be the light. Those songs he knows by heart by so many times repeating them in the same hour so much that he was knocked over with a shoe by MiMi and Aerum.

He just got to the trash can when he throws the plastic bowls and wooden chopsticks away, but while doing so, he felt eyes on the back of his head, hard penetrating eyes that got him uneasy. He quickly turned around only to see the store's big glass window that allowed you to see the outside where the main street was, and guess what? Nobody was there.

No one.

Weird.

The omega got closer to the glass but saw no one around. Then Zico came to look out the glass too, looking at whatever Changkyun was staring at.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, I thought I saw someone."

"C' mon, I will walk you back to the packhouse."

🐾🐾🐾

Changkyun

Hot.

It was too hot.

I was melting and the ac in the room wasn't enough. A groan left my lips when I forced my body to stand up from the windowsill, I wanted to get out of the room and just get fresh air, to cool off the sticky warmth I was feeling.

My body was preparing for heat and I couldn't do anything to stop it, I just hope for the best that Kihyun can take care of me with suppressors, I was also told not to have sex for a while, because I needed to heal down there ... so sweet suppressors!

It was cold outside, a lot colder than yesterday.

To cool off my body I thought of going for a swim, so that's exactly what I did. I walked to a nearby river, one that was away from the public eye to swim for a while ... swim naked maybe. I hurried to the river that I thought would be perfect to be all by my lonesome and to my surprise, it was empty. 

I felt relieved and ready to get soaked.

I wanted to feel fresh, relaxed and naked, but when I was about to take my clothes ... something told me it was better to keep them on... oh, wait ... it was my inner wolf XD

He doesn't want me naked in public, because it's not proper... lame, but I did as told and kept my clothes on and I was glad that I did because minutes later a few betas jogged by and watched me take my converse off while they passed by. I blushed, it would have been a lot more awkward if I was naked.

I just took my converse and pulled off my white top and shorts, leaving myself in just my one-piece swimsuit. I was eager to swim and once I was ready, I jumped into the water with a girlish yelp.

The water was freezing cold, it cooled me off in an instant and I couldn't feel any better. It was refreshing and it was funny how the fish swam around me, it was ticklish and it was a whole lot beautiful when you dip your head underwater just to say hi to the little creatures.

I held my breath and went snorkeling ... yes without the get up ... but same thing. I guess I must've spent quite some time playing around that I didn't notice that was afternoon, the sun was about to set in the next hour and I didn't want to get out of the water.

I chased some of the fish, to see if I could catch one but it was impossible, they were too fast so I tripped and fell into the water, when I rose up to the surface I saw someone far ahead standing on the shore, looking directly at me. I wiped my face and pulled my hair back before I looked at the person, but when I did, the person was no longer there.

Strange.

I bit the inside of my cheeks thinking that it was probably another jogger or something. There's plenty of people in the pack. I then decided that I have had enough swimming for the day, I went back to the shore to get over the rock, when I did I just sat there, letting the cold air dry me off before I put on my clothes.

"Here," a familiar voice startled me making me yelp again "Relax, is only me."

"Jooheon..."

The head alpha stood tall over me and with a small smile on his lips he took a seat next to me to watch how the sun reflects on the water. It was a beautiful sight and I was hardly enjoying it because of how much my heart was beating.

I haven't seen Jooheon ever since ... you know. It was surprising to see him there, sitting next to me without yelling at me, I looked at him warily and noticed that he was wearing just a simple white t-shirt and some jean shorts. He looked attractive. As always.

We sat in silence, I was too scared to say anything so I stayed quiet and waited for Jooheon to break the ice. It started out with him slowly moving his hand towards my exposed thigh, he placed his hand gently onto my skin with a small smile on his lips. Then I remembered, I was in a one-piece swimsuit .. almost naked... on boi ... I felt my cheeks burn hot.

His hand squeezed my thigh and I couldn't help but blush harder and squeal. I didn't expect him to do that, but it felt good and reassuring. His hands were warm, but the good kind of warm. I shyly reached out for the hand that was on my thigh to hold it, interlace my fingers with his and just thanked the moon goddess that I could hold it again.

Jooheon affectionately held my hand, our hands interlaced. Our scents merged together and much more when I felt his breath dance around my neck. My body jumped and the sweet laughter of my mate warmed my heart. My alpha then began to nuzzle my neck while I grew red, I have read and seen that nuzzling your mate is a way to show affection and comfort ... I could feel both and it was driving my heart crazy and making my inner wolf do backflips. It felt good, I felt good, I felt happy.

"Are you okay?" Jooheon started softly, pressing his lips against my neck. I was shocked and speechless.

My throat was tight, it was harder to form a sentence, a goddamn word, so I nodded my head as a yes. Jooheon smiled, a little bit before he lowered his gaze to our hands. He stayed like that a moment, peacefully thinking.

"...Was it a boy? A girl?" his voice was low, but I could feel his smile through it. So we're talking about it?

"He was cute," I simply answered with the same tone. Sweet memories flashing up in my mind when I held my son in my arms.

"How cute?" a quiet giggle escaped Jooheon's mouth, "Please tell me he had your cute nose, at least." I couldn't help but laugh a little at his words.

"He had your sharp eyes, actually." The more I remembered my little angel, the sadder I was feeling. "I'm sure... he would've made a really great alpha... Strong, reliable and loving just like his father."

"I'm proud already..." Jooheon was playing with my fingers at this point, his head on my shoulder. It felt great... talking about it. His words and gestures showed me the compassion he has grown for the whole situation. I could finally think straight and safer now that my mate wasn't angry at me anymore.

He accepted my actions and my apologies.

Maybe... the nightmare I was living since I left the Blue Moon pack was finally coming to an end. Maybe I could just be happy, from now on. By Jooheon's side, nothing else matters, anyway. I had a new life, a pack, a mate and a family to make.

Hand in hand, I stared at the man I used to hate but learned to love.

"I'm sorry for reacting the way I did, I should've been more considerate of your feelings and your suffering ... hurts the mother more than it hurts the dad."

I smiled. Jooheon apologized, he didn't have to, but I was glad he did. Then I moved closer to press my lips against his nose, his very cute nose.

"We are okay now?"

"Yes!"

"Wanna go for a swim?"

"Isn't too late?"

"My body is warm," I pouted feeling the heat again, Jooheon moved closer to take a whiff and noticed.

"You will be in heat soon."

"I know, more likely tomorrow."

"I can get suppressors for you."

"Thank you, Jooheon."

Then my mate got ready to get into the water, I saw him get up and saw how he easily took his shirt off and toss it aside. His well-built body was breathtaking as the night we mated.

Jooheon was the first to jump into the water, he didn't wait for me, but did pull me in after he came to the surface. Our bodies got entangled when we both swam together, it was cute how Jooheon kissed me underwater and how I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist, holding on like a koala and Joo didn't seem to mind.

We both rose to the surface, gasped for air and just stared into each other eyes when our foreheads pressed against each other. I got so lost in his dark eyes, they were enticing, alluring and just warm.

Jooheon smiled and quickly pecked my lips before he pulled me to the shore.

"We should go now, I don't want you to get sick."

"Can I have another kiss?"

"You want the heat to come sooner than anticipated?"

I pouted, already missing the warmth of his lips on mine "no, it will be harder to control."

"That's right baby, then I won't control myself and I don't want to hurt you."

"Meh."

Jooheon chuckled helping me out of the river. We quickly got dressed even if we were soaked ... well, I wanted to walk back to the packhouse as I was but then I saw that a vein popped in Jooheon's forehead, so I quickly got dressed. We walked hand in hand back to the mansion, everyone saw us talking and laughing together, holding hands too. I was going red but Jooheon was darn proud. He pulled me closer to his body when we walked in front of a group of alphas that began to whistle at us, but not to make fun, but to congratulate us for finally showing affection in public.

Jooheon was a lot more possessive when there were other male wolves around but none of them looked at me like the betas were, I swear, many of the betas were undressing me with their eyes! It was creepy. I held onto Jooheon's shirt, showing my discomfort and also linked him that I didn't like the way the betas were looking at me.

Jooheon quickly hardened his body, his eyes went darker, even glowed red when his gaze locked with his betas that quickly scattered away.

A satisfied smile formed on my lips when I saw them all running for their lives. After Jooheon finished talking to his alphas, he later then tried to take me back to my room but I resisted to go, I planted myself on the last step of the stairs with a huge pout on my lips, Jooheon quickly looked back, worried.

"What's the matter? You okay?"

"I don't want to go to my room ... wanna stay with you."

Jooheon's pale skin turned pink when he heard me say that, I wanted to stay with him ... I dunno but ... is it the first time I ever seen Jooheon blush???

I wasn't sure, but it was cute. I wanted to kiss him again.

"You want to stay the night?"

"Or a few nights ... if that's okay with you of course."

I saw him grin "You can stay as long as you like."

To be Continued:

A/N: 

*Important*

Who can write smut???

Pls DM me, thanks

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

570 80 14
Son Hyunwoo or Shownu is an Alpha who just turned 30 years old. He is a very busy person and does not have time to have a partner. Not only that, bec...
59.7K 1.1K 18
>■□■□■□■□■□■𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙃𝙃𝙅 𝙓 𝙎𝙆𝙕■□■□■□■□■□■< » 𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙖 𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙁𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 » 𝙉𝙊 𝙎𝙈𝙐𝙏 (𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙙𝙤 𝙞𝙩, 𝙞'𝙢...
672 33 30
Where two people who were meant to meet finally find love. Will they make it through all of the hard problems that are facing them in the future? Or...
103 20 16
❗❗SLOW UPDATES❗❗ Jisung and Minho, two teenagers with different lives. Jisung, a normal teenager with a normal life. But what he didn't know was tha...