you forgotten us, Harry. [One...

By funkyfabulous

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2

you forgotten us, Harry. [One Direction fanfiction]

188 2 0
By funkyfabulous

Harry and Demitria used to be best friends. Their friendship was stronger than all forces of the universe. Eventually, they started dating. Along the way, their relationship grew stronger and they decided to take it to the next level. 

Only 2 days after the best night of their lives, Harry suddenly turned against Demi. That's when the bullying started.

3 years later and Demi still doesn't know why Harry's doing things like pushing, slapping, punching,   teasing  and many more to her. 

3 years later and Harry still doesn't know that Demi was raising their daughter Darcy on her own. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 4.8K 65
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
98.7K 4.1K 49
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...
254K 16.6K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
184K 6.6K 94
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...