Baby Witch| Baby Wanda Maximo...

By life_with_M

After having a snack and having an argument with Tony Stark, Wanda decides to leave, believing she is a burde... More

The Burrito
His Girl
Finding her
Shocking News
Baby Wanda
Some Introductions
Cookies? Part 1
Cookies? Part 2
My Two Favorite People
Morning
Breakfast and Pepper
Bath Time
Theories
If Shes Hurt, It Hurts Me
Does he come back?
Guilt
Forgiving
Tickle Monster and Movies
Update
No Boyfriends
Question
Real Life from Nightmares
Grieving
Recovery
Missing Pietro
Pietro
Please Help
Ice cream and Strawberries
The meeting
i love you
Magnets
oh gods
project red
babysitting with the gods
a new mission?
just the begining
day one
day two-> sneak peek
day two
day 3
last day
captivity
question
new babysitter
READ
little witch
uh oh
new team
reunion?
authors note

News

3.4K 35 19
By life_with_M

Okay I have some news -

1. WHY THE HECK IS SPIDER-MAN NO LONGER PART OF MCU !! This makes me so sad, not just that Tom Holland is leaving, because we are no longer going to have Spider-Man movie or an Avengers movie with Spider man!

2. My first day of school was Monday and today was the third day of school and I am so excited for Summer. I wake up every more and I am soo tired I just want to stay home and be a lazy potato all year long.

3. Since school just started and I need to start studying, it might be hard to update very frequently. I probably will update during the weekends and sometimes during the week.

4. Does anyone have any tips for 8th grade? Yeah I'm in 8th grade and I'm dreading to go to school tomorrow. Applying for high school is soo complicated. You have to have perfect scores, perfect grades, volunteering is a must, extra curricular activities equal more points, and it's just so crazy, all to get into a good high school. Some of us don't want to wake up early in the morning to go to school across the city. It's just so stressful i- sorry for this rant. Please help me out if you can.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

968 62 10
After a long seven years of being apart from her sister, Y/n Romanoff manages to just barley escape HYDRA while on a mission. She goes to the Avenger...
4.5K 133 33
Love is a dagger. It's a weapon to be wielded far away or close up so you can see yourself in it. It's beautiful until it makes you bleed. --------- ...
18.2K 611 57
She chose to work for Stark, knowing that she was the best one for the role. She knew that her life would be different, working with the worlds most...
8.1K 98 16
I'm really bad at summaries so just bare with me- Bucky Barnes and Natasha Romanoff we're forced to have a child. They have twins and they get taken...