Another try - Falice oneshots

By fmadchensgirl

This will be a collection of falice oneshots. More

Broken soul to heal
Comfort me
Not on purpose
Will you
History
Forever
Alone time and a call
Two souls
To make you smile
New lifes and back
Safe
Explanations and changes
First Family Birthday
Holding close
Heartbroken
It's never really over

Being there

261 11 3
By fmadchensgirl

It was Halloween. Some time had passed since Alice had moved in with the Jonses. Betty was living there anyway so it was just the easiest to move in with them too. After what happened between Alice and FP their relationship was cold. Alice just had nothing to say to him. She was hurt. Even though she knew he didn't do anything to hurt her on purpose this time, it didn't mean it didn't broke her. He was the last person she felt was left. Yet he understood him. He did this for his children. She probably wouldn't have acted differently. Her daughters were everything and anything for her. She would risk her life if that meant they were okay.

She just exchanged a few words of small talk with him during breakfast and dinner before going back to her room or to work. She couldn't look him in the eyes. It was clear to her if she would do so she would break and just run into his arms clinging to him like life support searching for his comfort. She couldn't let that happen ever again. If that meant weird communication between them, where you could cut the tension with a knife this was how it would be.

FP on the other side was desperate to have a moment alone with her so he could talk to her and explain everything to her. He was just waiting for the right moment to stop her from running away from him to her room, but never got lucky.

When Halloween was just around the corner she had asked him if she was allowed to decorate the house and the garden. He himself wasn't that much into decorating so he agreed that she could do everything that she wanted.

When he came home a few days later from work he was confused. Was this really his home he was standing in front of? The house on Elm Street looked like a house from a horror movie. Two scary looking pumkins were sitting on each side of the front door, there was a skeletton hanging on the wall. FP was wondering when she had done all this, it's not like he was gone for days, but just a few hours.

When he entered the house everything was quiet. He was confused. Alice should be home and the kids too, yet there was no one in sight. Seconds later Alice and the kids were jumping Out of different corners of the room all dressed up in Halloween costumes making him jump.

FP: "OMG! You scared me! But I have to say you made an amazing job!"

He slightly smiled in Alice direction.

Alice: "What about we watch a few scary movies later tonight after you all are back from trick or treeting? It could be fun for all of us."

Betty: "I am sorry, mom, but Cheryl invited is over for some scary movies with her, Toni, Kev, Archie and Ronnie later tonight. I forgot to ask if we are allowed to go there."

Alice: "It's okay. Go have fun with with your friends. But first dinner. The pumkin soup is ready. We don't want it to get cold."

Jughead: "I am always in for food Ms C. Maybe you and my dad can watch some movies together later"

Alice: "Again Jugend you can call me Alice and it's Ms S anyways now. My lawyer called me this morning. Because of Hal's death the divorce was stopped and I am now rightfully Alice Susanna Smith again."

Jellybean giggled.

Jellybean: "Your initials are ASS?!? That's funny! Mine are just JJ, JBJ or FJ... nothing fun about that."

FP: "They don't have to be fun Jellybelly. They are just initials, but I have to agree with you on Alices. Brought me a lot of laughs when we were younger."

Alice slapped the back of his head at this comment.

FP: "Ouch! I am just telling the truth!"

Alice: "Just finish dinner and don't you dare to tell them any of the jokes you made about my name back then."

Alice couldn't remember the last time they had such a smooth conversation. It was probably at the beginning when they just got back together. Way before everything went even more downhill than it was the last more than two decades before. It felt good to talk with him like this.

***

A few hours later FP had just drove Jellybean to a new friend of hers for a sleepover, he found Alice on the couch staring at the screen debating about movie to watch.

FP: "What about we watch IT? Maybe will make you jump in my arms."

Alice: "That's not funny FP!"

FP: "For me it sure would. What about Annabelle instead?"

Alice: "Okay."

Alice only agreed hesitantly. She really hated horror movies. They always made her way to paranoid after it, but she couldn't tell FP that.

During the whole movie she sat on the couch with a blanket she hid behind a lot of the time, while trying to look not to freaked out. She knew jumping into FP's arms searching for comfort wasn't an option. They just had their first proper conversation a few hours ago she was not ready to fall back into his arms just yet.

Later the same night Alice woke up and went downstairs to get a glass of water. It was dark, but she didn't wanted to turn on the lights, since FP was sleeping in the living room on the couch. She has no intention in waking him up.

When she passed the living room window she saw a shadow lurking outside the house in the bushes. The siloutte looked quite familiar. Who ever it was wasn't moving.
Seconds later the shape turnes around and moved into the direction of the window.

Now it was clear to see for Alice what was standing there right outside of her house. Just seperated from her through the glass.

The blackhood.

She slowly took a few steps backwards. She knew it couldn't just come through the window, but she had to get away from it as far a possible. She carefully maneuverd through half of the living room past the two armchairs and the coffee table. When all of the sudden the creature moved again now into the direction of the front door.

She took a bigger step back bumping into the couch behind her stumbling over her on feet falling on FP, who was still peacefully sleeping on the couch.

He hadn't noticed what was going on. That was until Alice landed right on his lap. He started up looking at Alice, whos view was still fixed to the front window. He tried to get the sleep out of his eyes.

Barely awake he sat up trying to find out what made Alice stare out that window completely terrified. There bodies were close now. Since she was sitting on his lap now their torsos were touching. He could've just put his arms around her to comfort her, but without her permission it seemed highly inapropriate.

He finally took a look into the direction of the window again. He couldn't believe what his eyes were telling him was right there in front of the house. Hal was dead. They all had attended his funeral and Betty had to witness Penelope shooting him in the head. There was no chance he was somehow alive and now standing right outside of that window. There had to be a different explanation for this.

He tried to make Alice look into his eyes, but there was way to get her attention. Her eyes were still fixed on this figure. He carefully placed her next to him on the couch and stood up. When he was about to walk to the door he felt Alice grab his writst to hold him back.

Alice: "Don't go there, FP. He is going to hurt you."

FP: "It's okay, Alice. I am gonna take care of him. He is not gonna hurt me. Just stay here and I will be back in a minute."

Alice let go of his wrist allowing him to go to the front door. He opened it. The figure standing right in front of the door. He grabed his arm and pulled the mask of off his head revealing Ricky, the boy, who had introduced Jellybean to Griffins and Gargoyles. He couldn't believe that. He thought this little guy was transfered to a foster family a few towns away.

FP: "Okay little man. If you'll ever just come close to this house again you will get serious problems. Go before I think of something else than just letting you get away with that.

Ricky just stared at him before grabbing his Blackhood mask and walking away from the house.

FP closed the door and sighted. He was glad it was just this stupid kid, who thought it would be funny to scare people in the middle of the night. He would call the foster parents from his office the next day to inform them about what happend and tell them to take better care of him.

He walked back into the living room where Alice was still sitting on the couch completely terrified. He crouched down in front of her and took both of her hands in his. His touch made her look right into his eyes. He squeezed her hands assuring her that everything was okay now.

FP: "He is gone. It was that stupid kid, who introduced Jelly to G&G. He thought it was funny to scare people just because it's Halloween. No one is gonna hurt you ever again. I will take care of that. I promise you."

Alice had silently started crying. It was too much for her. What Hal had done had damaged so much in her. He gently wiped away the tears streaming down her face and sat down besided her on the sofa never breaking eyecontact with her.

She immediately leaned into his chest throwing her arms around him clinging on to him like he was life support. He layed his arms around her pulling her into a bear hug.

When she had calmed down a bit later she loosened her grip around him and looked up at him. The strains the tears left on her face still present she locked eyes with him again and leaned closer to him.

For a second he wasn't sure if he should really give in since she was vulnerable at the moment, but her eyes were so hopeful so he leaned in too. Their noses were brushing against each other before she connected their lips in a soft and loving kiss.

She pulled away again after some time and looked straight into his eyes.

Alice: "Thank you, FP. Will you sleep next to me tonight? I really don't want to be alone for the rest of the night."

FP: "Of course. Anything for you. And I will sleep next to you for the rest of your life if you want me too."

She grabbed his hand and lead him upstairs into her bedroom. They laid down next to each other her back facing his front his arms around her body holding her close.

***
This oneshot is for my sisters by heart Yasi, Hanne and Hayley and the best online friends I could ask for Sam, Jen and Katie
I love all of you soo much!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

675 28 1
When the question about their past selves is prompted by the kids, FP and Alice must think about how differently things could have been if they were...
95.7K 1.4K 37
Just a one shots for "Sprousehart & Bughead"🤍
12.2K 139 93
Some of your favourite ships/characters (and some different ones) in cute little oneshots
Falice By Falice

Fanfiction

401K 16.8K 198
| Falice Oneshots | Feel free to comment your thoughts or any requests.