Bizarre OneShots (Jojo's Biza...

By JustARandomRiter

Hello and welcome to my book of OneShots for Jojo! I will accept any requests, male or female characters, sex... More

REQUESTS *Coming Soon*
* A/N * 1/14/19 *
* A/N * 1/22/19 * New One-Shot??? *
* A/N * 3/26/19 *
* A/N * 5/27/19 *
* A/N * 7/2/19 * Q&A *
Jonathan Joestar x Fem Reader (Who Wants To Live Forever?)
Jonathan Joestar x Fem Reader (Dream Come True)
Dio Brando x Fem Reader (Long Lost Friend)
Dio Brando x Fem Reader *Lemon* (Long Lost Friend Part 2)
Dio Brando x Reader (NOT THE PEPSI)
Caesar Zeppeli x Fem Reader (Savior) *Angst*
Caesar Zeppeli x Fem Reader x Joseph Joestar (Competition)
Wamuu x Fem Reader (Spare My Life)
Noriaki Kakyoin (Cherry) x Fem Reader (The Painting)
Noriaki Kakyoin (Chibi) x Fem Reader (The Flowers)
Noriaki Kakyoin x Fem Reader (Nervous)
Noriaki Kakyoin x Fem Reader *Lemon* (Baby Fever)
Hol Horse x Fem Reader (I Will Follow You)
Old Joseph Joestar x Fem Reader (Old Geezer)
Josuke Higashikata x Fem Reader (First Date) *Lime-ish*
Rohan Kishibe x Fem Reader (Crush)
Yoshikage Kira x Fem Reader (Just Business)
Jotaro Kujo (Part 4) x Fem Reader (First Time) *Lemon*
Giorno Giovanna x Fem Reader (A Courageous Love)
Giorno Giovanna x Male Reader (Those Feelings)
Bruno Bucciarati x Fem Reader (After School...) *Lemon*
Bruno Bucciarati x Fem Reader (Unexpected Confessions) *Subtle Lime*
Bruno Bucciarati x Male Reader (A Capo's Life) *Angsty*
Pannacotta Fugo x Fem Reader (Jealous)
Pannacotta Fugo x Reader *Angst* (We're Over)
Ghirga Narancia x Fem Reader (Six Years Later...) *Lime*
Guido Mista x Fem Reader (Side Piece)
Guido Mista x Male Reader *Lemon* (I Like You)
Guido Mista x Fem Reader (I Think I'm Catching Feelings) *Kinda Angst*
Leone Abbacchio x Fem Reader (Lost and Found)
Leone Abbacchio x Fem Reader (The Agreement) *Lemon*
Leone Abbacchio x Fem Reader (The Accident) (Part 2 to The Agreement) *Lemon*
Bruno Bucciarati x Fem Reader x Leone Abbacchio (Love Rising)
Panacotta Fugo x Fem Reader x Ghirga Narancia (Jealous Friends)
The Passione Gang x Fem Reader (Pick Me!)
Risotto Nero x Fem Reader (The Party)
Prosciutto x Fem Reader (Misunderstood) *Lemon*
Ghiaccio x Fem Reader (Work Hard Play Hard) *Lemon*
Melone x Fem Reader (Perv) *Lemon*
Sorbet x Fem Reader x Gelato (One Or The Other)
La Squadra x Fem Reader (High School)
Risotto Nero x Fem Reader x Doppio (Turf War)
Tiziano x Reader x Squalo (Lazy Day)
Cioccolata x Fem Reader (Unlike the Others) *Lemon*
Diavolo x Fem Reader (The Consigliere) *Lemon*
Weather Report x Fem Reader (Darkness) *Angst*
Enrico Pucci x Fem Reader (Prisoner)
Pocoloco x Fem Reader (Let's Travel the World)
Gyro Zeppeli x Fem Reader (Off to the Races) *Lemon*
Diego Brando x Fem Reader (A Different View) *Lemon*
Diego Brando x Reader x Johnny Joestar (The Crash)
Funny Valentine x Reader (Just a Secretary)
Hot Pants x Fem Reader (Unexpected)
Josuke 8 x Fem Reader (Friend of a Friend) *Lemon*
Dio Brando x Fem Reader x (Child) Giorno Giovanna (The Perfect Family)

Johnny Joestar x Male Reader (Commitment) *Lemon*

8.9K 133 142
By JustARandomRiter

* Requested by: @Guido_Mista123 *
Enjoy! :)

Back to college, another dreaded semester of last minute cramming, nonstop class work, and sleepless nights. The campus was packed per usual with all types of students new and old, everyone casually chatted about their summers or what classes they were taking. Same old gist every year...

You sat at one of those high-rise tables with your friend Gyro. The two of you had been friends since you both started and you both had happened to be in the same major. The two of you were going over your schedules when you heard a commotion coming from one side of the building.

"Hey Johnny's back!"

"No way! Where's the wheelchair, man?" Another asked.

"Don't need it anymore, my leg healed up pretty nicely!" He smiled.

The surrounding guys all high-fived him.

"Hey do you think coach will let you play?"

Johnny shrugged, "Only one way to find out... I've been practicing pretty hard so hopefully I'll be as good as I was before!"

Gyro glanced from his schedule to the group of boys.

"Huh," Gyro spoke, "Looks like Johnny doesn't need that wheel chair anymore."

You adjusted your baseball cap to get a better look at him, you didn't want to, but you couldn't resist. You glanced over at Johnny, who was walking perfectly fine like he didn't even get into that car accident last year. It wasn't his fault, some lady wasn't paying attention and hit his car head on, the impact crushed his leg making it difficult for him to stand properly. He resorted to using a wheelchair since it required less work than a set of crutches. It was a troubling time for Johnny, he missed his chance to play soccer (or football, sorry foreigners) and compete for a spot on one of the professional teams. It was a miracle he was able to walk away from the accident and make a quick recovery, the sheer fact that he was walking without a limp was almost inconceivable...

But aside from that, their was always something about him that made you crazy. His looks, his personality, maybe the way he carried himself, you didn't know; what you did know that he was one of the most gorgeous men you had ever seen. BUT if you had a crush on Johnny Joestar, you'd better pick a number and be prepared to wait for a very long time, because he had a long line of candidates. Girls flocked to him like a seagull to an abandoned bag of fast food. They all wanted to dig their claws into him and be his one and only. But lucky for you Johnny was unquestionably gay. It didn't take long for you to gauge how he looked at other men. Of course when you're head over heals for someone you start picking up on their habits and see what they're interested in. Yes, you did follow him around a few times and the way he interacted with other guys was a little bit more than just "friendly". You even caught him making out with a guy once in the locker room.

So if he was gay then that would be perfect for you right? Wrong. See you had your chance with Johnny before he broke his leg, and long story short, things didn't end the way you expected them too. After an intense session of getting hot and heavy in your dorm (him giving you some of the greatest head you had ever received and having intercourse with you), he revealed to you that he was the "noncommittal" type. Those agonizing words pierced your heart like a knife. Of course that was the last thing you wanted to hear after experiencing something you valued as special, but you couldn't make someone want you. All of this meant absolutely nothing to him and it was just a way he could pass time and get his quick fix in. This took a serious toll on your self-confidence...

So when you saw him today, being able to walk and float about as freely as he pleased, it made you irritable. At least when he was in the wheelchair he couldn't float from guy to guy, but then again you were sure he found his way.

"What's the matter?" Gyro asked while observing the perplexed look on your face, "You're still angry at him for what he did to you, aren't you?"

You pulled your hat lower over your eyes and shook your head, "I could careless..."

You heard Gyro chuckle, "Why don't you go out there and make him want you? Make him want to commit!"

You sighed as you folded some papers and placed them in your bag, "That sounds like too much work for just one guy... I also don't want to waste my time on a lost cause."

"Oh c'mon (Y/N)! You don't really mean that, do you? It's not like you to turn away from a challenge!"

"Now is not the time Gyro, I should focus on school, this is definitely the least of my worries."

You rose from your chair and gathered your things, Gyro did the same. You headed in the direction of Johnny and his friends, unfortunately, he was in the direction of your next class. Your heart thumped in your ears as you drew closer and closer to him. When you were side by side with him he happened to notice you.

"Oh hey (Y/N)!" He spoke.

"...Hi."

"Where ya heading?"

Annoyed you responded, "Does it really matter?"

Johnny ignored your passive question, he looked you up and down.

"Hey did you do something different?" He asked.

You raised your hat a bit to get a better look at him, "What do you mean?"

"I mean you look fit... Have you been lifting or something man?"

Johnny seemed to be eyeing you in a hungrily manner. He seemed pretty interested in your sudden transformation. You'd be lying if you didn't think about after your encounter with Johnny that you needed a physical change. You wanted to try and better yourself and feel more comfortable in your own skin. Not just for him, but for yourself as well, you were training your body, but you were also doing various mental exercises to help boost your confidence.

"Y-Yeah, I've been exercising here and there..." You awkwardly spoke.

"Well you look good," Johnny commented, "Really good..."

He put more emphasis on the "really good" part to try and give you a hint as to what he was insinuating. You felt yourself almost falling into his trap until Gyro nudged you bringing you back to reality.

You cleared your throat, "Well thanks, I'm sure plenty of others think the same. If you catch my drift that is..."

You pushed past Johnny and headed towards your next class. Johnny looked a bit dumbfounded as he turned to Gyro.

"What's up with him?" He asked.

Gyro glanced at Johnny with a sarcastic look, "Looks like he doesn't need someone else's confirmation to know his self-worth."

He too hurried off to catch up with you, leaving Johnny feeling slightly conflicted.

***

You had a break in between classes and decided to eat lunch at the campus café. You took out your laptop and began to search up a few things that had to do with a couple of your assignments. You put your headphones in and turned on one of your favorite songs and felt yourself getting lost in the music. You were so focused that you didn't notice someone trying to get your attention.

One of your headphones was lifted from your ear.

"Hey I was trying to get your attention," He said rather close to your ear.

You shuddered at the sensation of his breath on your ear. He came from behind you and sat in the chair across from you. He lounged out on the chair in front of you and set his things down by his feet.

"That seat's taken..." You spoke.

Johnny looked around the café there weren't many people around.

"Well I'll just keep the chair warm for them until they get back." He shrugged.

Curse you.....

You turned your attention back to your laptop in hopes that he'd take a hint, but obviously he wasn't going to. He leaned forward and pulled back your laptop screen so you were looking at him. You clenched your jaw.

"Isn't it rude to ignore your friends?" He asked.

"Good thing you're not my friend." You snapped.

Johnny put his hands up, "Well I guess you got me there... I guess I'm technically more than that..."

Your eyes narrowed at his suggestive comment, you wanted to say something in response, but you knew he was just trying to get a reaction out of you.

"...Johnny, we had a history, and that's over now... I'm honestly just confused as to why you're still talking to me," You sighed.

Johnny leaned a bit closer to you so only you could hear.

"I made a mistake, you were a lot better than I made you sound out to be... You were better than that—"

You slammed your laptop shut.

"You must've really thought telling me that would help your chances, but you're mistaken... I'm not as naive as I was before, I'm better than that."

"H-Hey I—"

"Save it! You can come find me when you want to act like a real man and commit instead of playing these foolish games!"

You picked up your things and turned away from him. You exited the establishment all whilst your palms were sweating and your body shook from your unsettled nerves.

"I-I can't believe I just told him off!" You whispered to yourself.

You wore a small smile at the thought of the previous interaction. You were beyond nervous, but you were glad you were able to get out your feelings and confront the root of your romantic issues. Hopefully he would learn his lesson before he tried messing around with you...

***

Days turned into weeks as you continued through the demanding semester. You worked hard per usual and didn't really have time to do much else other than study. Johnny on the other hand was cleared to play once again, and regained his title as a "superstar" athlete. You didn't see him as often, even though you both had classes in the same building. When you did see him, he was alone. He didn't have a random guy hanging around him nor any of his teammates. He was acting more as a loner which was completely out of his character. He was usually charismatic and able to grab the attention of any individual who passed, but now he was more reserved and laid-back.

You found yourself curious as to what he was trying to achieve, was he really trying to win your heart all over again? You quickly shook the thought from your mind.

Yeah right...

The next time you saw Johnny, he was finishing up practice, he was hot and sweaty. He took off the head band he wore to keep his hair pushed back and allowed the wet strands to fall over his forehead. You were also pretty sweaty yourself, you had just finished a workout in the gym and decided to shower before heading home. You waited a little while until all the guys were gone to turn on the shower. You pried your soaked shirt from your body and tossed it to the side. You were about to strip off your pants until you heard the sound of someone else still in the locker room. The sound of bare feet tapping against the tile floor grew closer and closer until they entered the shower room with you. You turned around to see Johnny also semi-bare walking in.

"Uh—Um..." He started.

The two of you awkwardly looked at each other.

"I'll wait until you're finished..." He said turning to leave.

"W-Wait!" You found yourself calling out, "I-I mean, it's fine, it's a communal shower anyways..."

He shot you a small smile and continued to strip out of his clothes while you did the same. The both of you stood on opposite corners of the room. As you washed your body you began to feel more and more aware of his presence behind you. It was extremely awkward, but you felt highly tempted to turn around and steal a quick peak at his naked form. You clenched your jaw trying to focus on the shower at hand but it was getting harder to suppress your sexual desires. As you hurriedly washed yourself, you heard his shower head turn off as you turned off yours. Your towel was near the entrance of the shower room, which meant you had to pass by Johnny in order to grab it. Without having much of a choice, you walked by Johnny and grabbed your towel. You felt his eyes bore into your back as you began to cover your bottom half. You glanced at him as he did the same. Water droplets dripped from his hair, onto his torso. The two of you held each other's gaze.

"I haven't been seeing anyone since we last spoke," Johnny spoke, "I've been trying to stop my bad behavior for you."

"You were doing all of that for me?" You asked.

"Yeah, I know it seemed like I was just using guys for sex, but I actually never had sex with anyone but you that one time... The others were all just oral and maybe a few hand jobs here and there."

You looked at him shocked, "Y-You're lying... That isn't like you..."

"I know what you've heard about and speculated about me, but it's not ALL true. I may come off as an asshole, but I really am just afraid of committing to someone. I'm more afraid of rejection than anything else."

You took a step closer to him, "You know I wouldn't have rejected you, I wanted you more than anyone else..."

"I know, and I realized that I had made a mistake by pushing you away... When I saw you again, seeing how happy and how much better you looked made me feel like shit, like I fucked up big time."

Johnny pushed his wet strands back and sighed, "I know I don't deserve you, but that doesn't help the fact that I still want you."

He was being earnest, Johnny was doing all of this for you. You never once heard him admit his feelings for anyone in the entirety of the time you knew him. You wanted to believe him, you wanted to kiss him over and over again and put every ounce of emotion you had into it, but you were nervous. You were afraid he was going to use you again...

Johnny closed the space between the two of you. It was as if he heard your mini-conflict in your head.

"I'm not going anywhere..." He whispered, "You're the one I want..."

***

In a hot mess, you were shoved from locker to locker, then from bench to floor. The intensity of Johnny's desire overwhelmed him as he shoved his tongue in between your lips. This feeling was all too familiar to you as his hands explored your torso. You tangled your fingers in his hair as he continued to touch you all over. Your hands travelled down his back to his bottom, and he dipped his head into the nape of your neck. Your breathe quickened as his hips ground up against yours. Every stimulant drove you crazy. You shoved him off of you, so you could be on top. You continued to kiss him as your hand went down south and wrapped itself around his length. You began to do a pumping motion with your hand as he dug his fingers into your back. His lips were partially open and his eyes were partially closed like he was caught in a haze. He moaned your name as you continued to pleasure him. You then began to give him head, his fingers gripped the sides of your head as he neared his climax. He hated how you were taking over him so easily, so he made you stop, and went over to his bag. He pulled out a condom and placed it on his length. You were pretty excited for what was about to come next, it was him who was the top last time. Without so much as a word, he eased himself inside (you were used to the feeling so it didn't hurt too much). He thrusted in and out of you hitting that "spot" every time. You panted as he kept going, you felt yourself "pre-ing" as he gripped tighter onto you.

"Johnny...Johnny..."

***

It had been a few weeks since that incident in the locker room. Since then, there have been multiple interactions between you and Johnny at his place or yours. It was hard to keep your hands off of one another. It took him sometime in the beginning but Johnny began to like the idea of having only one partner to be committed to. He really cared about you not just for your body, but for you brain and who you were as a person. Eventually Johnny got signed to play professionally, and you ended up continuing your education, you were on the path to your dream career. Although Johnny wasn't on campus really anymore because he was playing professionally, you wore a smile on your face nonetheless. Gyro noticed that you were a lot more lively than usual, and he obviously knew the cause.

"He's still crazy about you?" He joked.

You chuckled, "Something like that..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95 7 6
˜"*°•.˜"*°•𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕒𝕪 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕗 𝕀'𝕞 𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟' ℝ𝕒𝕔𝕚𝕟' 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀'𝕞 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕖𝕕�...
626 44 20
In these series of oneshots I'll be pairing rohan with other diu characters, ocs and the reader, some platonic and some romantic, some simply where h...
7.2K 159 18
To be continued~> Start: January 5, 2021 End: February 5, 2021 Edited: April 10, 2023 Original story and characters by Hirohiko Araki.
141K 2.4K 50
[completed] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ok hii this story is basically oneshots of alot of characters. You my beautiful reader are my oc!! You just get...