My wedding planner became my...

By wingsclub4

Let's turn the mirror this time..... This time Shivaay but Anika will be Miss Anika Singh Oberoi who's proud... More

Plot
💞 CHAPTER 1💞
💞CHAPTER 3💞
💞CHAPTER 4💞

💞 CHAPTER 2 💞

90 19 32
By wingsclub4

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Shakti calls Anika

" Anika where are you come here before Riya comes. It's you who's suppose to do maha aarti. "

You are the eldest daughter of Oberoi's and soon to be the heir of whole Oberoi Empire.

Are you listening to me Anika?

Hello, Anika.....

" Anika angrily splash diesel on car and burns it throwing matchstick on it"

Shakti " She again cut my call Pinky. Tell your daughter Pinky, if Gauri came first and did the maha aarti then.......

Pinky" Then you can'ts do anything Shakti ji. She's my kohinoor daughter and nobodys can snatch that noor from her. "

Did you get thats?

This Oberoi Empire is not worthys for Anika expect her family and hers family is her dadi happiness and Riya smile.

Shakti" But for me this OE is worthy and only ASO will be it's heir, Pinky."

Pinky" OMM. Shakti ji you are impossibles "

Jhanvi" Are you listening Tej what this useless person is saying?"

He's planning that his daughter to will be next heir of OE.

Person who himself is not nothing, except burden of earth. He's dreaming to make his daughter heir.

What a shit this Shakti is?

Tej" Behave Jhanvi, he's my brother and you can't speak flaws about him"

Jhanvi" O! Shut up Tej get back to your sense your brother don't consider you nothing expect his shoe. For him you are arguing with me? "

Tej" I'm not arguing Jhanvi, I'm just saying........

Jhanvi" Call Gauri and tell her to come before Anika, Tej. You know very well that whoever will do this Maha Aarti ,she will be declare next heir and it's should be Gauri Singh Oberoi "

Sahil" Dadi tell me about Gauri di"

Dadi;

Jaise phool bachey walo ke hatho main phoolo ki mehak reha jati hai

Wasey he patharo ko peesey walo ke hath bhi pathar ke ho jatey hai aur dil kagaz ke.

( like in the hands of florist, the fragrance of flowers is left

Same like that person who carve stone, their hands to turn hard like stone and heart like paper)

Gauri is shown with spectacles in an isolated place wearing simple off white shalwar suit , carving stones of maata rani idol .

She was busy in carving stones when her phone beep. She took phone out of her pocket and frowns covered her forehead reading the name of person flashing on screen.

She was about to end the call but nodding negatively receives the call .

" Yes, Mrs Oberoi"

Jhanvi" Don't you have manners Gauri. I'm your mom"

Gauri" Just as a showpiece. "

Jhanvi" Shut up Gauri I don't have time to listen your nonsense and tell me where are you?

Didn't I clearly told you that? You have to come here. I've to show the whole world, that Gauri is heir of OE.

Now where ever you are, come here before Anika as I can't expect something good from Bhavya.You too are not good enough it.....

Gauri" It's just your eyes are ozing greed Mrs Oberoi"

Jhanvi" Behave Gauri, I'm doing all for you and Bhavya"

Gauri" nice joke Mrs Oberoi. But let me show you mirror again whatever you do, is just because you are selfish lady born on this earth."

Jhanvi" And this selfish lady is your mom Gauri and you can't carve this fact like you carve stone according to you.
Now stop this nonsense and come before Anika."

Both Jhanvi and Shakti were quarreling with Tej and Pinky and all this was getting witness and recorded by Dadi who got upset to see them fighting for heir seat.

"Are you watching Preetivji your younger son and elder son's wife. They both are making their daughters to run as the race of Marathone"

But what you always said;

Insaan ki aslee dolat toh sirf rishte hote hai.

Jini koi kimaat nahe hoti

Aur jo logo pyaar ke jazbaato se zayad

Nafart ki niv, dolat ko kimti samjhte hai

Wohi fakir hote hai

( The real treasure of life are only relation

That are priceless

And people who give more priority to money ,the core foundation of hate than relations

They are the real baggers )

A nerd boy setting his glasses ask Sahil about Bhavya.

Sahil glances him from head to to and asks.

" Why you are asking for Bhavya di?"

Boy" woh, woh Bhavya ji....

Sahil grins on boy who's adding " ji" in the end for Bhavya as giving her respect. When he knows that in whole house even he being a little one is given respect and is called with honour expect Bhavya.

Boy " Why you are laughing?"

Sahil" No, I'm not. You tell why you are looking for her?"

Boy shyly told setting his collar

Woh na Bhavya ji ney kaha tha ke agar main unke puraye saal ke notes likh du ga, toh woh mujhe... woh mujhe....mujhe na....

( Bhavya ji said that if I wrote whole year notes for her then she will.....she will.....)

Sahil yells" Ab aagey bhi bolo gay ke battery khatam ho gayi? "

( Now will you go ahead or is that your battery got down)

Boy" Nahe, nahe battery to full charge hai. Mumma ney subha mujhe Complan pilaya hai woh bhi kesar badam wala. "

( No, no my battery is full charged. Mumma in morning made me drink Complan having saffron and almond one)

Kesar chamkaye tvacha aur badam daudaye dimagh.

( Saffron glows my body and almond sharpens my brain )

Kesa hai na, two in one wali offer?

( How's that? Isn't it's two in one offer?)

Sahil mumbles " dekhiye may ab bhi two in one he lagte ho"

( seem like you are two in one also)

Boy" Did you said something?"

Sahil" Haan main keha raha hoon. Kya ap ke papa Complan ke CEO hai"?

( Yes I was saying. Is your father CEO of Complan?)

Boy" Nahe. Kyun?"

( No, why?)

Sahil" toh phir itni commercial kyun de rahy ho?"

( Then why you are giving commercial?)

Boy" ji woh to.....

( it's that... )

Sahil" woh toh nahe. Bolu kya kaam hai?"

(It's not that. Speak what's the matter?)

Boy" Oh! Woh to main bhul gaya"

( oh! I forgot)

Boy said scratching head.

Sahil" But you drink Complan that too, kesar and badam one.

( but you drink complan, saffron and almond one)

Then how can you forget? "

Boy" I think my battery got down? Wait let me take Glucon D with Complan....

Sahil" kesar aur badam wala?"

( saffron and almond one)

Sahil said laughing.

Boy smiling nod yes and gulped hard Glucon D with Complan making Sahil belly ache.

Boy" Haan yaad aa gaya"

( yes I got it)

Sahil " Kya?"

(What?)

Sahil asked wiping his tears.

Boy" Bhavya ji ney kaha tha ke agar mainey unke puarey saal ke nods ek week main complete kar diya, to woh mujhe ( boy blushes ) apna...."

( Bhavya ji said if I'll complete her notes in one week, then she will.....she will make me....)

Saiya apna ley gayi !!

( her husband!!)

Chuckles dies in Sahil mouth hearing his statement. He glare him and asked again

Sahil" Kya bane jao gay?"

( what she will make you?)

Boy " Bhavya ji ka Saiy.......

Sahil "Kaat ley yeha sey. Chaar chaar ankho waley bandar..... warna main Sahil , Aniriya ka bhai teri bina surf excel ke aisi dhulai karu ga. "

( get lost from here. You money with four four eyes.....otherwise I brother of Aniriya, without detergent excel will wash you like.......)

Ke tu bhul jaye Complan peena aur Glucon D nikhalna.

( That you will forget to intake Complan and discard Glucon D)

Meri behan ka Saiya kya? tu to uska bhaiya baney ke bhi laayak nahe hai.

( you will became my sister husband? You are not even worthy to be her brother)

Agar aaj ke baad tune meri behan ko sapney main bhi dekha to main tujhe, he sapna bana du ga hamesha hamesha ke liya.

( from today onwards if you dreamed about my sister then I'll make you dream forever and ever)

Sahil kicked him possessively with his tiny leg.

Mummy!!!

Boy cries loudly and runs saying;

I'll complain mummy about you.

Sahil glare him and snap his finger gesturing him to go and tell your mummy, he's not afaird of anyone.

Dadi" Sahil what happened?"

Sahil" Dadi where's Bhavya di?"

Dadi" Where she can be Sahil?"

Sahil pov" How many times I've told Bhavya di not to run after boys but she never listen to me"

Bhavya is shown dancing on Angrezi beat te.....

Sahil calls Gauri

Hello, Gauri di where are you?

Gauri " Boy no?"

Gauri asked laughing.

Sahil" Don't laugh Gauri di you always laugh whenever I call you. Why you do this and ask boy no?"

Gauri laughing" What else can I do, expect laughing pidu. You just call me when some boy ask you about Bhavya"

Sahil" And I always say you, to stop Bhavya di not to make boy run after her."

Gauri" acha. Don't get annoyed and tell me what type of boy came today?"

Sahil told Gauri about pappu boy who drinks Complan and takes Glucon D tablets to charge himself and wants to became Saiya of Bhavya as Bhavya told her that if he will write notes for her she will marry him.

Gauri was laughing listening Sahil possessiveness for Bhavya.

Sahil " Gauri di you are laughing. Go I'll not talk to you again"

Gauri" Acha, sorry sorry I won't laugh, you continue I'm listening"

Sahil" He was.....

Pinky" Sahil are you talking with Anika?"

Sahil" No, Gauri di "

Pinky" Give phone to me and gos to mummy ji she's looking for you"

Sahil handover phone to Pinky and walked away.

Pinky" Hello, Gauri beta"

Gauri" ji, choti maa"

Pinky" Beta I'm callings Anika but her phone is unreadable. Mummy ji is sayings get Anika and Bhavya and come "

Gauri" Don't panic choti maa let me check why Anika's phone is not reachable. "

Pinky" Thank yous beta"

Gauri" You are welcomes "

Pinky" OMM, Gauri you are cheatings me?"

Gauri" OMS ji, I'm not copying you"

Pinky" Haan, Haan copying. Now I'm cuttings the call. Comes soon press and media is waitings for you trio"

Saying this Pinky ends the call and start taking her selfies.

Jhanvi and Shakti heard the conversation of Pinky. Both where fuming and crossed each other not before throwing triggers.

Jhanvi pov" I hope Gauri comes first"

Shakti pov" I wish Anika comes first and this world get to know the face of Oberoi heir.

Don't know where this girl is?

Anika is shown driving. She with every minutes passing increases the speed of car as meeting with Shivaay was flashing in her mind.

How dare he rose his voice against ASO?

Who the hell he was?

"Bloody choti height wala. Jitna zameen ke andar hai, baatein uthi he asmaano tak ki karta hai"

( Bloody shorty. The more he's nibbed in earth more than that he talks like sky reaching)

I hope I don't meet that disgusting man again in my life.

Anika screamed in mind banging her palm on car starring.

Shivaay's house

I've never seen such an arrogant girl in my life.

What she think of herself?

She had money this means world will bow infront of her.

Sach kaha hai kesi ney;

( someone said correct;)

Naam bade darshan chote.

( bigger the name, cheapest is their mentality )

Samjh kya rahe thi khud ko woh?

( what she was thinking of herself?)

Ek number ki batmeez hai aur tadibaaz hai.

( full of attitude and arrogance)

Kash ke mere us tadibaaz aur logo ko apni jootey ki nok par rakhne wali se kabhi samna na ho.

( I wish I never meet that girl again who consider people, shoe of her foot)

Usko dekhne se to acha hai, ke main zeher ko dekh lu.

( instead of glancing at her, it will be more good that I glance posion )

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Precape

Riyo showed video to Dadi about Shivaay slapping money bundle on Anika's face.

Shivika second meeting and Bhavya grins saying.....

* The Real Fun Begins Now*

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Hope you like the update. If yes then shower unconditional love on Linu the great😍😍.

Special thanks to Nati di without whom I can't write good of my own

itsmeprabhashivikaMBMansi_SRAnishaoberoijayasri7Rainflower_27Pinkisaha2012Ishqbaaz_1sunangel135anjalidaimaAkankshaKaliaRavneetKaur206Shivaay_annika_aisha_ishRainbowchicky__annnamalik2018 niyati2701

Don't forget to tag your friends if you like it

Thank you

Linu 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

959K 16.5K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
103K 2K 34
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...
235K 9.9K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
294K 6.4K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.