My ninth grade year

By minny360

Short story More

My ninth Grade year
My ninth grade year part three
My ninth grade year part four
My ninth Grade year Part five

My ninth grade year part two

258 4 4
By minny360

L0L i hope you like it o and thank you IndependentAli for voting for my first story x]

Now call me crazy but I was still surprised when the caller ID said Shane, I tried to fix my hair then I realized he couldn't see me so what was I doing. "Hello"

My voice was shaky "Hi, I told you I would call you sexy lady" I laughed and so did he. "So what are you doing" he sounded excited

"I'm doing my homework and talking to you"

"Oh cool" I loved the sound of his voice. "So how was your day?"

"Well it was okay I like my teachers, and at the end of the day a super hot guy fell on me!!! But it was okay because he ended up kissing me"

Giggling he said "Oh yeah I heard about that"

My voice was hoarse when I said "it was good he was an okay kisser"

"Oh, you should do it again tomorrow"

"I should and I am" he was blushing I could tell.

"Hey do you think I should try out for softball this year?"

"Yeah I think so, I played baseball for a while...maybe I can help you practice"

"Yeah, I'm a good pitcher but I'm not that good when I need to use a bat. But if you want to spend time with me all you have to do is ask"

"Ok" he sounded embarrassed. "See you tomorrow?"

I laughed and said okay then I hung up. I was definitely going to call Tabitha and tell her what happened. But first I had to make sure I knew what just happened, so I slowly went over our conversation. I also decided to take a shower before I called tabby. I needed to tell her about my dad and Shane, I also needed to tell her about Keenan. While I was in the shower I thought about how diner with Shane would go. It went perfect I had on this blue dress that complimented my bluish hazel eyes and my long dark brown hair. The water was steaming hot and it felt great against my skin. Then I started thinking about Keenan, and his body, and his pretty green eyes. They were amazing they screamed pure heart into my own eyes and his body was a whole other subject. His body was even better then Shane's he had the kind of skin color people pay thousands of dollars just to get.

Before I knew it I was dressed and on my bed dialing Tabitha's number...I knew it by heart. I loved hearing her ringtone (don't cha by the pussy cat dolls). She was totally in love with that song no matter how old it was, she answered before the chorus could start (My favorite part). "Hello" she sounded all perky.

"Hi, it's me"

"I know who you are I have caller ID"

"Oh, l0l I have some stuff to tell you"

"What spill it Ri'kee.....don't keep me waiting please"

"Okay okay Shane just called me"

"Oh really what did he say about the kiss?"

"Well we talked about it but not really"

"And that means...." She tried to prompt me on and out with it.

"We acted like I was kissing someone else but it wasn't weird at all"

"Aw you two are made for each other"

"I know right you'll never guess what happened"

"What"

"My dad had the talk with me"

"OMG you're kidding me right"

"I wish I was just kidding I never knew my dad was so detailed"

"L0l I know there's something else you want to tell me so spill it or kill it"

Tabitha has always said that it's cute because she says it like a threat "I um kinda have feelings for a Keenan"

"Seriously Alice's twin brother you are so crazy Ki Ki. But I can tell he has feelings for you to but what about Shane?"

"I know it's early in the relationship and all but I think Shane just wants the attention and that's not why I agreed to go with him to the movies. So I was going to talk to him about that tomorrow but it's all happening soooo fast I can't keep up"

She sighed "I'm here for you Rick no matter what that's what I'm here for"

"Thanks see you tomorrow?"

"Kk bye"

"Bye"

I fell asleep thinking about Shane, School, and Keenan. I hope that's not all that's on my mind this year. The next day everyone talking about Keenan how cute he was his amazing eyes etc. I'll admit I was totally jealous because Keenan is just so fudging hot. Alice and Keenan sat with us at lunch...I asked them to or at least I asked Alice Keenan didn't need an invite. "So what's the deal I mean is everyone already in groups or what" Alice said.

"Um....well it depends everyone's open for acceptance except the Goths there sealed tight me and Tabitha tried" I shake my head for more exaggeration, the truth was I didn't want them to leave. "Yeah you two mine's well stick with us I mean were popular but not so popular that our business is floating around the whole school." Tabitha said backing me up...like always :]

"Yeah sis let's stay where were wanted" Keenan said with a smile better than Shane's I had to gasp. "Alright whatever; so is there anything I need to know....I mean we?"

"No-" Tabby cut me off abruptly

"Yeah Shane is Ri'kee's" she said with a smile.

I could feel my cheeks flush red "Don't get all territorial on me Tab besides if he's really into me there will be no need to set limits" looking at Alice I said "Sorry she's just happy" Keenan looked heartbroken and so I tried to hurry and look away before our eyes could meet, but it was too late. In that one look I saw the most amazing green eyes but they were hurt then it was over just like that.

"It's okay I understand" she smiled

"Sorry I guess I did go a little over bored." Alice shrugged and finished eating. Keenan looked at me when he said "So Tab, Ri'kee" my name hung in the air for a while before he finished "How about Saturday we go to the mall and maybe a movie before or afterward whichever is best" Tabitha answered before I could "well we would have to bring Mike my boyfriend because he claims we need to spend more time together. Oh and that would be perfect cause Ri'kee could tell me what happened on her first date with Shane" She smiled so big it looked like it hurt.

Keenan looked surprised "So you two are just starting to hook up"

I nodded and he said "Good gives me time to work my magic" He smiled and I had no choice but to smile back.

After lunch I was thinking about Keenan. About his amazing deep green eyes, his short cropped messy hair (but it somehow looked cute), he was tall like 6'4 I like tall people they make me feel small and protected. He made me feel small, protected, nervous, and alive. He was buff I mean even buffer then Shane.....but in a cute and sexy way it made me want him in ways I've never wanted anyone before now. Keenan had a way about him that interested me well whatever I'd get to know him better anyway.

I was almost late to Algebra2 gosh another lecture. Mr. Taylor didn't say anything to me I was sooo glad. Then Shane and Keenan stumbled through the door and all hell broke loose so to speak. While both of them were getting yelled at the each took a seat on either side of me. GREAT!!! "HI" they both said at the same time I know confusion covered my face. "Hi" I lamely said back. Shane kissed my cheek and I knew my face was bright red, Keenan looked disappointed but he smiled as he hugged me of course I hugged back. "I'm not getting on the bus today; I'm trying out for track. And I believe Tab's trying out for dance so you and Alice are going to be on your own." Shane looked jealous all the way around so I threw him a sexy but loving smile and he returned it but better. "Okay cool tell that to my sister I'm trying out for track, and I'll bet you" he smiled teasingly "We'll see, maybe I'll give you a head start"

"You mean I'll give you one"

"I thought you were trying out for softball" Shane interjected. "I still am I just want to go for track too you know incase I don't make it"

"Not with me as your coach, maybe Saturday I can help you hit." He said with a smile "I-I can't Tabitha, Alice, Keenan, and I are going to the mall."

"Oh but were still on for Friday right?"

"Yeah"

"Cool, I can't wait" I smiled "Me either"

"No talking back there, unless you want lunch detention" Mr. Taylor snapped after that we were quiet. Keenan took out a note book and started writing "What's that?" I whispered

"My poetry book, don't laugh at me" he whispered back "I'm not going to laugh you really write poetry?" He smiled "yeah I just like it"

"I write poetry to, maybe I can read some of yours and you can read some of mines. But if it's too personal I understand."

"No sure I'll let you see when you let me see"

"Okay"

"Okay"

I could feel Shane looking at me so I gave him a what did I do/innocent look he just looked away. I don't know why Shane's so jealous I just met Keenan over the summer. As the day closed I was soo bored and I didn't know what to do.

I was walking toward the girls' locker room to change for track when I felt someone behind me.

"You ready to get your butt kicked" It was just Keenan "I'll be ready when pigs can fly backwards" I stopped and turned around to meet his nice hard chest. I looked up and he looked down, I could have stopped what was about to happen but I didn't. Keenan looked at me then h slowly put his hand on my face, he bent down slowly. I closed my eyes I wanted this I could feel the warmth of his face coming closer. I backed away "I'm sorry, I-I can't"

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to"

"It's okay, I want to it's just I need to talk to Shane first. I'm not like that."

""I know it's just that I feel a connection between us" I would regret this later "I'm sorry...Kiss me, I won't stop you this time. I smiled; Keenan placed his hand on my face where it belonged. He bent down again the moment his lips touched mine I gasped. Because I felt an electricity flow through my veins...and I liked it. His lips were soft and they fit around mine perfectly. At first the kiss was slow and then it got REAL. I dropped my changing bag and rapped my arms around his neck. He moved the hand that was on my face to grab my hair (NOT PULL...to kinky) then he put his free hand on the small of my back.

When the kiss was over he rested his four head on mine, we were both struggling to breath. I smiled "I'm glad I asked you"

"Me too"

"I'll talk to Shane next tomorrow"

"Good can I kiss you again?"

"I want you to trust me I do. But I need to change before coach yells at me plus we can do that on the bus."

"mmmm I forgot about that" He smiled kissed me one more time and walked towards the boys' locker room. While I was changing Tabitha walked in I froze.

"What did you do?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 6K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...
306K 7.6K 111
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
617K 2.3K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...