Bucky Barnes Imagines 2

By kiwitoasted

You know how it goes. B.B. for Bucky Barnes S.S. for Sebastian Stan And possibly... S.R. for Steve Rogers C... More

Worst Of You - S.S.
Billionaire - B.B.
Billionaire (2) - B.B.
Good Day - B.B.
Protective - B.B. (Request)
Young Love - S.S.
Sparkles - B.B.
Years Ago - B.B.
Arranged - B.B.
Reunited - B.B.
Sharpies - S.S.
Princess - S.S.
Poisoned - B.B.
You Were Right - S.S.
Flip - B.B.
Old Friend - B.B.
Fashion Designer - S.S.
Promise? - B.B.
Years Ago - S.S.
Monsters - B.B.
The Fighter - B.B.
Excuse You - B.B.
Lost Items - S.S.
Rockstar - B.B.
NASA - S.S.
The Fighter (2) - B.B.
Find The Music Again - B.B.
Mob Boss - B.B.
Child - S.S.
Old Friend (2) - B.B.
Seatbelts - B.B.
Undercover - B.B.
Goddess of Thunder - B.B.
Souls Collide - B.B.
Tasty - S.S.
Ballerina - S.S.
Fourth Year - B.B.
Scary Beautiful - S.S.
Black Diamond - B.B.
Rough Day - S.S.
King Of New York - B.B.
Back Together - B.B.
Little One - B.B.
Seatbelts (2) - B.B.
Haircut - B.B.
10 Year High School Reunion - B.B.
Red Sparrow - B.B./N.R.
Years Ago (2) - B.B.
Neighbors - S.S.
New Jersey Girl - B.B.
His Sun & His Moon - B.B.
Charlie's Angels - B.B.
Boyband - B.B.
See You Again - S.S.
Together - B.B.
Together [2] - B.B.
Devil - B.B.
Tată - S.S.
French Girl - B.B.
Rich Girl - B.B.
Wrong Number - B.B.
Rich Girl (2) - B.B.
DNA - S.S.
The Cheerleader & The Nerd - B.B.
BO$$ - B.B.
Dance Teacher - B.B.
King Of New York (2) - B.B.
Christmas Drama - S.S.
Bye - S.S.
I Got You - C.E.
Good Guy - B.B.
Good Guy (2) - B.B.
Shy - B.B.
Christmas Surprise - B.B.
Back To You - S.S.
The Fighter (3) - B.B.
Secrets - B.B.
Everything Comes In 3's (& 2's) - B.B. (request)
Princess - B.B.
Warm Me Up - S.S.
Brace-Face - S.S.
Darlin' - B.B/S.R.

New Jersey Girl (2) - B.B.

2.7K 94 11
By kiwitoasted

Thunder roared. Rain came pouring down. Emotions are skewed. A few knocks on the door pulled the newly Brooklyn detective from his extra large pizza that should last him a week if not more. His white button up sleeves are rolled up to his elbows and his tie was thrown onto the staircase. His wet blue suit jacket is hanging on the back of the stool he was sitting on. He's still wet but he just wants a nice hot slice of his New York style pepperoni pizza.

Bucky got up and treaded his way to the front door. He opens it. He's taken aback. There you stand soaking wet with a baby bump. It's been 8 months since you two did the dirty and 7 since he broke off the engagement.

"Your boobs are huge, Jersey," Bucky said taking one of your hands into his.

"Fuck off," you said coming into the brownstone.

He chuckled and closed the door behind you. You looked up at him and he looked at you.

"Waddle yourself upstairs and take a shower. You know where my hoodies are," Bucky said.

"I'm not a fucking penguin," You grumbled going to the stairs.

"Sure," Bucky said and he waddled his way to the kitchen.

You rolled your eyes and went up the stairs. Bucky went back to his pizza. He finishes his first slice and that's when the power goes off.

"God fucking damnit," Bucky groaned.

He gets up and finds a flashlight after searching many drawers in the kitchen. The storm rages on and he rushes to you hearing the shower still running.

"BROOKLYN!" You yelled.

Bucky kicks the door opened and shines the light right in your face.

"It was unlocked," you said.

"I don't regret it," Bucky said. "You good, Jersey?"

"Yeah, I need fucking light, you buffoon," you said.

He holds the flashlight up above and looks away to give you some modesty. You finish up quickly and he gave you a towel. You dried off and wrapped it around yourself. You opened the shower door and Bucky took your hand. He helped you out and leads you into his room. He has you sit down on the edge of the bed.

"How did that happen?" Bucky asked shining the light on your bump whilst he gets you one of his hoodies.

"Well, when you have a drunken one night stand with your best friend and you both don't know if he even used a condom," you said.

"I'm pretty sure— waaaaaaait," Bucky said and he looked at you.

He comes right to you with sweatpants and a hoodie. You quickly put on both items of clothing and sat back down on the bed.

"So, we made that?" Bucky asked putting his hands onto your stomach.

"Yes," You said.

"Daaaaaaaamn, I bet your ass was thinking that our child would be born in Jersey," Bucky said getting on his knees in front of you. "But no we're gonna have a Brooklyn baby."

You rolled your eyes and Bucky pressed his lips against your bump. He stood back up and looked at you.

"You aren't mad?" You asked.

"A little bit," Bucky said honestly sitting next to you. "But I did make you runaway. Besides I rather have a fucking child with you instead of that other chick and you're the best thing that came out New Jersey."

"You're the best thing that came out of New York," you said with tears in your eyes.

Bucky smiled in the darkness and he cupped your face. He pressed his lips against yours and you leaned into him. Thunder roared and spooked you a bit making Bucky chuckle.

"You hungry?" Bucky asked.

"More like tired," you said.

"Then lets get you into bed," Bucky said pressing his lips against your forehead.

~~~1 week later~~~

Bucky walked into the hospital room and he's in his a blue suit. You're tired. You just gave birth not too long ago and you have a newborn baby girl in your arms. You have tears streaming down your cheeks due to you still coming off that high.

"Jersey," Bucky said running a hand through your hair.

"Brooklyn," You said barely audible.

He saw her sweet little precious face that's all peaceful due to her unconscious state. Bucky just knew. He smiled looking at his child and he could see some of your features and his mixed together to create this beautiful baby. He has still yet to tell anyone except his mother and sister which he knows they probably told everyone they know.

"Is—," Bucky spoke.

"She."

"Can I hold her?" Bucky asked quietly.

"No," you said looking him dead in the eye.

"Y/n," Bucky whined with a disappointed look.

"You can get in the bed but I'm not giving her up yet," you said.

"Okay."

Bucky gets in after kicking off his shoes and he lays on his side. His right arm is placed under yours and his left goes under your head giving you a bit more comfort than the hospital pillows. You easily lean into Bucky.

"Doll, you're definitely something," Bucky said.

"What? Can't handle being in Jersey?" You asked.

"I cannot believe that I have two Jersey girls now," Bucky said. "The plan was to have her in Brooklyn."

You were at your sister's when your water broke and she lives in Hoboken. Bucky was way across on the other side of Brooklyn working a case with Steve.

"Yeah, well, suck it up and hold me," you whispered.

"Of course," Bucky said moving closer and he pressed his soft lips against your temple.

~~~3 Days Later~~~

Bucky held your hand as he walked into his Brooklyn brownstone. He's carrying in the the baby carrier that holds his baby girl. He also hasn't spoken with anyone but you since he got that call from the hospital so he doesn't have a welcoming party. He takes you both into the living room and sets down the carrier on the coffee table facing the couch.

"I'm gonna go grab the baby stuff," Bucky said and he pressed a kiss to your lips quickly.

He rushes off and you smiled watching your dork. You sat down on the couch and you breathed contently. You hated being in the hospital even though all the staff was very sweet and kind to you. Bucky comes barreling in and you can tell that that man does not wanna make another trip out to his car by all of the shit he's carrying. He looks at you with a boyish grin before his knees buckled and he drops down.

"You good?" You asked worried about that poor man.

"Yes, my New Jersey girl," Bucky said standing up leaving everything on the floor.

He closes the door and comes into the room. He plops himself down right next to you and puts his arm around your shoulders. You both lean back and you lean into him.

"Steve is gonna be so mad at me along with Sam," Bucky said.

"Why's that?" You asked.

"I've had so many fucking cases back to back and I've been trying to make sure everything is perfect for you and Lloyd," Bucky said. "That I totally forgot to them that you came back and that we have a child together."

"So that's why they didn't visit," you said looking at him.

"Yeah, that's on me. But my fucking god, I can't believe your ass suggested the name Lloyd as a joke and I totally thought you were like 'that's the name I wanna name my child' but jokes on you cause our daughter is gonna be a fucking badass," Bucky rambled. "I can see her becoming a rockstar."

"Cause you never got to be one," you said. "It was a failed dream of yours, right?"

Bucky just sighed and leaned back into the cushions.

"What? Did that hit a nerve?" You teased.

Bucky grabs you and pulls you into his lap with ease. You wrapped your arms around his neck and his wrap around your waist.

"You little turd. Why do you do me like that?" Bucky asked looking at you.

"You're so easy to bully, Buck. You just make it so easy," you said.

"I should get my handcuffs and I should arrest you for harassment," Bucky said.

"Kinky," was all you said.

You made the Brooklyn detective blush madly and buried his head into your shoulder. You laughed softly and ran your fingers through his hair.

"I don't know what I'm gonna do with you, Jersey girl," Bucky mumbled.

To be continued?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 3.5K 44
Pretty much Bucky Barnes one shots/imagines, requests are open! {basically i have nowhere else to put my feels so}
110K 2K 64
Imagines and one shots about the one and only James Bucky Barnes. All stories have happy endings, teeny tiny bit of angst with happy endings, and ar...
184K 2.7K 27
A Bucky Barnes and Sebastian Stan fanfiction collection (though most of the stories are centered around Bucky Barnes). Happy reading! πŸ“šπŸ“–πŸ“šπŸ“–πŸ“šπŸ“–πŸ“š ...
4.8K 144 5
Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier based One Shots.