An unlikely pair (Blake x Yan...

By Idkhowtolife345

Yang is a boxer, but lives a very modest life. She has a small apartment, nothing to fancy, just something co... More

What will happen
The daycare break
Babysitting
What's next
That Day
That night
The Lunch Date
The nightmare
Accepted
The Date
I need a break for a bit
Heat wave
Heat wave pt2
The fight
The bull
Recovery
Getting back up
Reunited
life is (was) calm
The return
Let's get down to business
The aftermath
The Year
is she here yet?
chapter 26
The bar
The beach
It ends here! pt1
it ends here! (pt 2)
it ends here! (pt 3)
It ends here (final)

Heading back

1.7K 45 37
By Idkhowtolife345

Yang POV

I sat on the couch, ready to leave as Blake finished packing, playing on my phone.

Blake had decided that after a week, we should probably head back home, and, she might be right.

I hear large footsteps coming closer, and I look up to see Ghira in a black and gold boxing robe, with gloves on, and boxing shorts on.

"Oh, hey, what with the get up?" He clears his throat, and spoke. "Yang, I trust you to keep my daughter safe, but I want to see if for myself."

I nod and got up and stretched. "Understandable, ok, I'll take you on." I say, smiling and grabbing yellow boxing clothes.

He smiles and started to walk away as I head to the bathroom to change.

I come out, and see Blake standing there, a bit annoyed and amused. "So, you're going to fight my dad?" She asked, leaning forward. I nod, and grab the pair of black gloves Blake had in her hand.

She giggled and gave me a small kiss on my cheek. "Just don't hurt him to much."

I smile, and we walk down into the basement, where they had a boxing ring. "YOU HAD THIS THE WHOLE TIME?!" I yell, a bit disappointed.

"Yes, now let's go!" Ghira said, exited. I step into the ring, and Ghira gets into a fighting position.

"Ready to have your ass handed to you?" He asked, smirking, he's getting cocky.

I get into my stance, as Sun walks out in a referee shirt, and had a whistle.

He blew in the whistle and started. "I want a good clean match, no funny business." "How far do you intend on taking this?" I ask Ghira. "We can get rid of him and start."

Sun just put his hands up and backed away. "Start!" We started circling each other, untill Ghira took the first strike.

I move out of the way and put my arms up, ready to take a few strikes to the face, but he goes for my ribs.

I bring one arm down, to block, as he threw another punch twords my face. I use my robotic arm to block, and I jumped back a bit.

He's good, just need to figure out how to beat him. His punches seem slower, but they're strong.

I get closer and waited for him to strike. He thew another punch, and I doged and went to punch his face, only for him to block with his other arm.

I used my robotic arm to punch him in the gut, and he stumbled back a little. He grabbed his stomach and bent forward.

"Ah, shit!" He yelled, I lowered my arms, and ran over. "Are you ok?" I ask, putting 1 arm on his back.

I saw a spark in his eye as I felt a glove collide with my face.

I went flying back, and landed on my back. Shit, he hits hard, guess there's no point in holding back as much.

I get up, and bush my shoulders off, and stare at him, grinning evilly, this was going to be a fun match.

I raised my arms again, ready to fight again. He ran twords me, ready to punch as I duck and stand back up, hitting him in the nose as he stumbled back.

I walked over with my arms still up, watching him carefully. I throw a punch, as he blocks it, I throw another, again, he blocks.

I keep pushing until his arms give out, and make contact with his face, and he falls backwards.

He stands up, and I can tell he's getting angry. He punched, and I blocked. He punched again, and again, and again, and again.

This went on for a while as I blocked, until her punched me in my liver. I stumbled back a bit, and looked up at him, well shit.

I stood straight up, and glared at him, this was no longer a friendly match, and we both knew that.

I rushed over throwing blow after blow after blow, and be blocked. He threw a punch and decks me in the face, but I kept punching.

I got him in the side but he kept blocking, until I got a punch on his face, his garde broke, so I took the opportunity to take another punch.

I was about the throw a third punch, and he blocked and got my in the stomach.

He kneed me in the stomach about five or six times, then tried to throw me to the the floor. He threw me, but I got right back up, and ran back over.

I punched him in the gut, and kicked him in the face, bringing him down to the floor with my foot. He got up, and tried to punch my liver again, but I sidestepped, and got in in the stomach.

He stood up, and looked at me, proud and happy, but you could tell he was hurting. "Ya know.....most people.... would be down by now." He said, holding his stomach.

I stood up straight, and looked at him and smiled. "I'm not most people." I say proudly. He sighed, "I know...and...I don't know if that's good....or bad."

He said, standing straight up. "I think, you're strong enough to protect my daughter, Yang." He said, smiling, as he started to drink water.

I walked over to my corner where I saw Blake outside the arena. I smiled at her. "I think you broke a bit of his pride." She said with a small laugh.

I smiled at her as I got out of the ring, "I hope I didn't break to much." She put her arms around my neck, and I put my hands on her sides.

"You know, I like seeing you in this." She said, her voice low. "In what?" I ask getting a bit closer. "In your boxing clothes, but I would like to see you in less clothing."

Ghira came over in separated us, "You know I fully support your relationship, and I want you to be happy, but I don't want to see that, Blake."

"Daaaad." "I don't need to see nor hear that kind of stuff, not from my daughter!" I laughed slightly.

"And you!" He said, pointing a finger in my face. "Good job, not many can keep up with me, let alone get me to quit." He said, placing a hand on my shoulder.

I could tell that he was in a lot more pain then he led on, "Thank you, but, you should probably take a break, otherwise the damage done to your body will last a lot longer."

He nods as he walks upstairs. I get closer to Blake, and she puts her arms around my neck again, "where where we?" She asked as I leaned in.

She put her hand in front of my lips, with a sly smirk, "you should probably shower first, you really stink." She said, pushing me away slightly.I nod and head upstairs to shower.

I finished showering, and get dressed, and blow-dried my hair. I put my dirty clothes in a plastic bag, and throw it in my bag.

Blake comes out a bit later with her suitcase, and sits next to me. "So, you ready to go?" She asked, leaning on me a bit. I nod as Sun bursted though the door.

"Ok, I'm good to go!" He said, panicked. "Ok, guess we should head out then." Ghira and Kali came out of their room. "So, you're leaving?" Kali asked, a bit hurt.

"Yeah, we have to go back to Vale, we where about to go get you." Blake said, her cat ears flattened against her head, but she still tried to smile.

Kali hugged her, as Ghira walked over, and hugged her too. It was honestly kind of cute to see this.

That is until I was dragged into it. They let go, and I could breath again. Ghira looked at me for a second, then back at Blake and smiled.

"Now, we shouldn't keep you to long." He said as he walked us to the door. We nod, and see bear brush against his leg.

"You sure you want to keep him?" Blake asked. Ghira picked up bear, and set them on his shoulder, where they laid down. "Yes, he has chosen me, so I shall take care of him." He said, defensively.

We waved good bye, and headed twords the docks and got 3 tickets to Vale and get on the boat.

We get separate rooms, Blake and I sharing one, and Sun with his own. We walked around the boat, and talked, and met a few people, but mainly in eventful.

~Time skip~

The boat pulled up to the port, and we got off. I stretched a bit, and grabbed my bag.

"Ready to head home?" I asked, not really directed at either of them.

"Yeah, I want to see Nep again." Sun said as we started walking. Blake didn't say anything, she just leaned on me.

"Hey, you exited to go back home?" I asked, she shook her head, still not saying anything. "Why not?" She sighed.

"I told the landlord that I was moving out for good, and told then they where less than the dirt I walked on."

I couldn't help but laugh, never expected Blake of all people to say that. "We can just move out you know, get an actual house." I say, trying not to laugh.

"No, no, we shouldn't move just because i said something stupid." "No, the apartments are trash, and small, and the landlord is slow when it comes to fulfilling their responsibilities."

She looked up at me, "Then why didn't you move out sooner?" She asked, still leaning on me. "Don't know, but I'm glad I stayed."

I smiled at her as we continued walking. Sun chimed in, "Uh, this might be helpful, there is a house on my street for sale." He said, smiling.

"Yeah, we're still close to the gym, and your job, that's works out great." Blake looked down, like she was ashamed.

"I quit my job." She said quietly. I shrug, "then that just means you can focus on college." I could tell she was getting a little annoyed, but I didn't understand why.

We went to the building, and walked in. "WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE?!" The landlord asked. "Calm down, we're dealing with some stuff " I say walking up stairs with Blake.

We walk in the apartment, and I flop on the bed. "Finally, we're home." I say.

Blake didn't say anything, and I sit up, and look at her. "What's wrong?" I ask, she was sitting in the chair, looking down.

"Oh, n-nothing." I look her, dead in her eyes. "Want to tell me the truth?" I ask, crossing my arms.

She sighed, and looked up. "I'm just worried." She said. "About?" "What if Adam comes back, what if he tries to kill me, what if he tries to kill YOU?"

I got up, and walked over to her. The entire Adam thing really messed us up.

I kneel down, and hug her. "I know, you're worried, so am I, but I swear, I'll never let anything like that happen to you." I say.

She grabbed my face, and made me look up at her. We stayed like that for a while, just looking into each other's eyes.

I swear, if soul mates where real, she'd be mine. I love everything about her, her touch, her eyes, her smile, her hair, her body, everything.

We heard a knock at the door.

I roll my eyes, and stand up. I lean down and kiss Blake, "I'll be right back." I  walk over to the door and opened it.

I see Ruby and Wiess standing there, along with white. "Hey guys, what's up?" "We just came to say hi, when did you get back?" "Not to long ago."

I step aside and let them in. "Not exactly what you have, but it's something." I say as they walk in.

"Yang, you do realize, you can buy a house, right?" Weiss said, Ruby lightly hit her arm. "Don't be rude." She said.

I sit on the couch and Blake comes over and sits next to me.

"So you just-" another knock on the door. I got up, and opened the door, to see Pyrrha, and Jaune. I stepped aside and motioned for them to go inside.

Blake POV

Yang got up, and answered the door, and in walked Pyrrha and Jaune.

Is it so much to ask to be alone with my girlfriend for a bit? Is that to much to ask?!

Everyone took a seat, and Yang sat next to me again.

~My lazy ass is doing a time skip~

We all said our goodbyes, and Yang and I looked at the house Sun had mentioned.

3 bedroom, 2 bath, 1400 square feet, it was actually pretty nice.

"It's a nice place, and affordable." I said, scrolling thew the pictures again. "If I pick up a weekend job, I would be able to rent this place. Yang nodded happily.

"Guess it's settled, we're getting it." She said, smiling. She grabbed her phone and called the home owner.

A but later she got off the phone, with a big smile. "We got it!" "That quickly?" "Yeah, I guess they're a fan of mine."

~ Ya bitch is still lazy, so another time skip!~

I take my glasses off, and stretch my arms. "Paper finished." I say, getting up.

I sat on the couch, and grabbed a book, and Yang walked in.

"Hey." She said, getting a smoothie from the fridge.

"How's your little personal gym?" I ask.

A while back, she had cancelled her membership to her old gym. People found out she went there, and some just hated her for whatever reason.

So, she went out, bought a treadmill, a pull-up bar, a few weights, ect, and made herself a little gym in one of the extra rooms.

"It's great, thank you very much." She said, walking over to the couch. She was in a yellow tank top, and had black and yellow shorts on, and a small towel around her neck.

I giggled. She leaned on the back of the couch and looked at me.

"Know the best part of having that room?" She asked.

I shook my head, and she kissed me. "I don't have to leave you." "You dork." She smiled, and got off the back of the couch.

"I'm going to take a shower." She said, walking away.

I closed my eyes, I had been staring at a screen for to long, and my eyes are a bit heavy.

What felt like a few seconds turned out to be about an hour, and I opened my eyes.

"Hey kitty, did I wake you?" Yang asked, sitting next to me on the couch, playing a game.

"No, you didn't." I looked at the screen, she was playing Holo 5. She nodded and paused the game.

"Hey guess what." "Hmm?" "It's Friday." She said, with a devilish grin.

"Ok, it's movie night, what about it?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

"My turn to pick." Oh no. "Please, don't pick something scary." "To Late!" She said, holding a copy of "IT" "whyyyyy?"

"Because I like horror movies, and the 2nd one is coming out soon." She said, smiling.

"Fine, whatever." I say, grabbing a book and open it to the marked page. Yang frowned, but that soon turned into a smile.

"If something scary happens, you can hold onto me~" she said, smirking. "I'm good." I say, blankly.

She looked a bit hurt. I did feel bad, but, when she starts to talk like that, it makes it easier.

She got closer. "Blake...Blake..... kitten~" I look up, and give her a slight glare. "Don't call me kitten."

I said, looking at the book again. "Kitten~" I don't move the book, but look at her again. "I said don'tot to call me that."

She grinned, and leaned closer. "Make me then" She's going to do that? I set the book down, and leaned in a bit.

"You want me to make you shut up?" She nodded, still grinning. I grabbed a random book and shoved it in her face.

"Then read, and shut up." I said, grabbing my book again. She huffed and set the book down.

"Blaaaaake." She said, pulling my book down, "why are you mad all of a sudden?" "I'm not mad." "You're something, and it's not happy."

~Adam POV~

You have got to be kidding me. That bitch stole my cat, and just expects me to not get her back?!

I'll make her suffer, more that she could ever imagine.

She and Blake are just soooo happy together, I'll just rune it.

I walk into a room, where an old man is hunched over a desk, messing with a few chemicals.

"You!" I say, walking twords him, he jumped a bit, and he started shaking, good.

"Are they done yet?!" "U-u-uh y-yes Ad-SIR, yes sure, t-they are, b-but i-" "SHUT UP, did I ask for details?!" "W-well, no-" "THEN DON'T GIVE ME ANY!"

He went down a bit, covering his head. "What's what?" I ask, looking at the syringes on the desk.

"T-the red one is to make hate, and the green one is for them to love you, forever." "They last until they die, right?" He nods, and I grab them.

"After years of trying, I have them, the key to end their happy ending."

I put them in my pocket. Now, I just need a team, and I'll take it away from them.

Ya girl is back, sorry it took so long to update, school and C.A.P and stuff has been getting in the way, but, it's done. (Not proof read)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 1.2K 6
"How do you know her?" Blake blinked. "Just a...thing. I thought I met her at a concert once. Three years ago..." *** Blake Belladonna unexpectedly f...
1.9K 72 11
ruby and yang live in a small town on a ranch. Yang saves money up to send her to beacon university while her sister is there yang hires wiess to hel...
Meant to Be By Ky

Fanfiction

12.2K 340 23
Blake Belladonna, a girl of mystery and always sticking her nose in a book. Yang Xiao Long, a girl always seeking a thrill rush, wicked outgoing, and...
10.5K 186 11
Gabi finds herself housing with the RWBY gang after losing her team mates and apartment. She befriends the girls and ends up finding love, but also f...