The Three Psycho Are HERE...

Oleh HarleyHasDied

Dabi Deku and Toga are all running from the hero's but are caught and forced to go to U.A for a villian rehab... Lebih Banyak

Ch.1 The Capture
Ch.2 Room's
Ch.3 Classes
Not a Chapter!!!
Ch. 4 HAHA Handyman
Ch.5 Dead Aizawa
Ch.6 SURPRISE
Ch.7 Trouble Makers
NOT A CHAPTER!!!!!
SO SORRRYYYYY!!!!!
Ch. 8 May the Villians Reak Havoc On These Poor Souls
Aizawa Loves His Class.

Not A Chapter.

5.2K 56 3
Oleh HarleyHasDied

Ok so next chapter will be uploaded a soon just a warning shit is going to get weird also idk but I'm comming up with a way to get some flashbacks in there so yeah. Be prepared because I really needed something else in the story to make it interesting!!! LOL!!!!!!!

Also Toga will always have ~ this at the end of what she is saying idk what it's called and Dabi will have ¡ and Shigaraki will have this ▪ because I feel like it everyone else will just be bold.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

3.3K 78 14
the league of villains have received the full attention of the pro heroes. due to this they figure that they'll be all in danger if they stick togeth...
871K 35.8K 14
"How are you feeling today?" "Screw you." "Ah. I'm guessing you feel bad." Izuku becomes a main therapist for all the villains who are caught. They a...
67.8K 2.9K 19
Quirkless doesn't mean useless but because of how quirkless kids are being treated they often end up dead.. Izuku Midoriya is a kid that was born qui...
38.9K 1.1K 6
Izuku Midoriya has been depressed for a few years now, no one in class knows, his best friend Hitoshi Shinso, the adoptive son of Aizawa, was the onl...