Molten [lizkook]

Per gandamunickorn

Jungkook, the cold-hearted CEO meets his new secretary, Lisa who has no idea why people refer to him as a co... Més

Prologue
01 - New Secretary
02 - Confusion
03 - Sir, what's wrong?
05 - Next
06 - Stunningly Beautiful
07 - Con Artist
08 - The rivalry begins
09 - Don't Wanna Cry
10 - Night Night
11 - LaliLate
12 - Lalilate ii
13 - COSMOPOLITAN
14 - Did you arrive home safely?
15 - KTH
16 - My Lovely Boss
17 - Head Over Heels
18 - Sunlight
19 - Dinner mate
20 - Blazer
21 - Lunch?
22 - I'll wait
23 - Slow Dance

04 - Thank you,

3K 106 101
Per gandamunickorn

⭐️⭐️⭐️

Flashback

The 5 year old Jungkook was happily playing tag with his dear best friend in his beloved house.

They were running around until his friend suddenly hit a kettle that was placed on a wooden table causing the kettle to drop on Jungkook.

The boiling hot water spilt on Jungkook and Jungkook was trying to find some help since his so called 'best friend' ran away to god knows where.

He was screaming out loud and crying. He didn't know what to do.

Until a man ran towards him, surprised. "Oh my god Jungkook!" He took the kettle away from Jungkook.

"Ahjussi!" Jungkook shouted and starts crying loudly once again.

The guy carried him and the next thing Jungkook knew was that he was placed on a hospital bed.

"Jungkook," his mom ran towards him, worried. "What happened?" She turned to Mr.Jang.

"Eomma, Ahjussi, where's taehyung? Why did he run away? Why did he leave me??" Jungkook asked, tears escaping his eyes.

And by then, he was traumatised. He was scared. Of hot water.

Until now, Taehyung still never appeared in front of him.

He will never forgive his so called 'best friend'.

End of Flashback

Lisa didn't know what to do. A part of her wants to let him be because she doesn't really care and the other part she wants to help since he is her boss (and because she's human)

Lisa then decided that she should calm him down so she hugged him.

Both are now on the floor,

She felt tears on her shoulder. Jungkook was surprised and his heart started to beat really fast.

"Shh sir, I have no idea why you're crying but please calm down," she said softly. She's really not good at doing this but does she have a choice? Yes but she decided to do this.

How can I calm down when I'm being hugged by you? I don't know why but my heart feels like it's going to explode in a moment by now. Jungkook thought.

He stopped shaking and crying and Lisa stopped hugging him. He really doesn't like skin ship but when Lisa lets him go, he felt disappointed.

"Sir, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to just barge in like that. I actually need to ask you something." 

"No' It's okay, really." He said while standing up then walks towards his seat and sits down right away.

Lisa thought that he must needs some water so she got a cup of plain water and brings it to him. "I assume you wanted to drink that's why,"

Jungkook smiles "Thank you,"

⭐️⭐️⭐️

"Eonnie, I want to eat gamjatang tonight!" Lisa exclaims while talking in the phone.

"Oh my god Lalisa Manoban, we ate that every night. Aren't you tired of gamjatang?"

"No I'm not because it's gamjatang. Why would you get tired eating gamjatang?"

"Whatever it is, we're not eating gamjatang tonight."

"Fine, I'm not coming back home."

"Lalisa! You know you can't always-"

"Fine, Fine what do you want to eat eonnie?"

"Anything but gamjatang."

"You know what unnie, you cook or buy whatever you want and I'll greet you at home and gladly finish all the food."

"Yeah whatever, I'm finishing them even before you would come."

Lisa rolls her eyes and ends the call without saying anything.

"Why aren't you back yet?" Jungkook suddenly comes out of nowhere asking.

"Oh, no, actually I am going back now," she says while taking her purse and stands up. "Well, see you tomorrow sir," she bows 90 degrees.

"Wait, Lisa, Who are you going back with?" He says while catching up with the fast walking Lisa.

"Oh, I'm taking the bus of course." They went into the elevator.

Awkward silence surrounding them.

"Sir, do you by any chance, live alone?" Lisa asked looking at him but still expressionless.

"Yes I do, why?" Jungkook decided not to look back since he's shy.

"No I'm just asking since I would have to get you ready every morning starting from tomorrow." 

"What? I mean what do you mean? I never knew about this." Jungkook asked out of curiosity.

"Oh Mr. Jang said that your secretaries are supposed to do that for you everyday except if you have nothing to attend to or on weekends." 

"Oh, that." he knows that his secretaries are supposed to do that but he hates all of his secretaries before this so he never lets them step their foot into his house.

Once, one of his secretaries actually came in the morning and he kicked her out and fired one of his bodyguards for letting her in.

"Are you sure you're taking the bus?" Jungkook asked, worried.

"Yes. Of course." Lisa said while both of them walking out of the elevator.

"Okay then," he said but still worried (and is denying the fact that he is), acting like he isn't while just walking normally towards the exit while some of the staffs are bowing. 

Lisa did too, it's just that they are not walking side by side anymore. Jungkook is walking a few steps ahead.

⭐️⭐️⭐️

Right away after the chauffeur stopped Jungkook's car in front of the entrance, he got in. He usually drives by himself home instead of being sent by his driver. 

While driving he kept thinking about Lisa, if she's doing okay. He was very worried.

What if she suddenly gets lost?? What if she gets kidnapped?? What if suddenly a guy makes a move on her??!?  What if she sees two pretty best friends (iykyk) 

Jungkook shakes the thought out of his head as he knows where's it probably going to end if he continues thinking about those weird things.

"Aish," He hits the steering wheeling using his palm out of frustration.

As he was driving pass the bus stop, he saw Lisa - talking to a guy. 

Lisa was smiling. She's smiling?!?!! Jungkook thought.

Jungkook couldn't see the guy's face since the guy's back was facing Jungkook. 

She was holding a big paper bag in her right hand and he helped her out, he tried to take the paper bag off her hand but she refuses.

but the next thing that happened was, the paper bag was held by the guy.

Jungkook was jealous but he didn't know, he only thinks that he's feeling that way (angry) because of the traffic jam.

The two people Jungkook was focusing at then went into the bus.

The traffic light suddenly turned green so he continues driving but he's still fuming.

--

Hi everyone. I'm  so sorry for being so inactive.

 I actually lost the password to this account that is why I didn't get to update 

I just got this account back a while ago and

 I hope you enjoy this chapter and I will update a new chapter soon too. 

Don't forget to votee

-k.s. 

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

96.3K 2.8K 23
- a story of a love triangle in highschool, a forced marriage and a cliché ending. [ a liskook fanfiction. ] (editing)
9.7K 221 8
short fictional stories of lisa and jungkook
582K 18.1K 67
Highest rank #24 in fanfiction - [Completed story] This is a mix of fan fiction and reality between Blackpink and BTS and other K...