𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐂𝐊 ❉ 𝐣𝐣𝐤...

By tropicalxsabotage

❝I swear she's the only person that can make me stay sane even though I'm insanely in love with her.❞ ══════... More

•◦ 00 ◦•
•◦ 01 ◦•
•◦ 02 ◦•
•◦ 03 ◦•
•◦ 04 ◦•
•◦ 05 ◦•
•◦ 07 ◦•
•◦ 08 ◦•
•◦ 09 ◦•
•◦ 10 ◦•
•◦ 11 ◦•
•◦ 12 ◦•
•◦ 13 ◦•
•◦ 14 ◦•
•◦ 15 ◦•
•◦ 16 ◦•
•◦ 17 ◦•
•◦ 18 ◦•
•◦ 19 ◦•
the surprise

•◦ 06 ◦•

40.2K 1.6K 1.9K
By tropicalxsabotage

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER SIX
• s ᴇᴀsɪʟʏ, s sᴏᴏɴ

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

Jungkook looks at himself in the mirror as he finishes closing up his button-up shirt. He grabs his gun from the sink counter and tucks it in behind his back.

"You ready, Kook?!" Namjoon shouts from outside the restroom door.

He opens the door, "Let's go."

"You got the address Lun gave you?"

"Yeah. I'll send it to your phone."

It was five thirty, but there was no sun. The usually blue sky was taken over by a gray one along with dark and angry clouds.

Namjoon drives down the road to the Port of Shanghai. The three boys laugh and talk about the things they'll do when they receive their hard-earned money.

"Me?" Hoseok smirks in thought. "I'm taking that shit and spending it on some good fucking cocaine."

"Nah, you crazy," Namjoon laughs at him. "I'm taking my girl and my son to some fun ass place. Disney World or some shit. The happiest place on earth, no?"

"That's cute." Jungkook smiles at Namjoon's plans.

"What about you?" Hoseok asks Jungkook.

"I'm taking Y/N to Santorini, Greece. She always talks about the beaches there and how blue the water is."

"I've seen pictures of those beaches," Namjoon mentions. "They're nice as fuck."

"Yeah," Jungkook agrees. "I know she'll be happy if I take her there."

"You'll really take me there?" You ask Jin, a playful smile on your face.

"Of course!" He beams. "You've talked about Greece so many times and once I get better, we're going."

'Get better.' There's no getting better, Jin. You're dying.

You give him a warm smile, "I'll be ready."

Jin grabs his chocolate pudding, "I used to think hospitals were so fun, but now that I spend so much time here, they're so damn boring."

"I'm always here to make them fun."

"I know," He takes your hand in his. "I'm thankful for you. You always know how to brighten my day and that's why I love you."

You give him a forced smile. Jin's about to say something, but thankfully the nurse walks in.

"Hello," She greets with a sweet grin. "It's time for your shower then you'll take your medicine, Jin, so I'm sorry Y/N, but..."

You nod, "Of course. I'll come back later."

"I forgot to tell you! My bones are getting strong again, so I don't need the help of anyone to shower anymore!" Jin apprises in excitement.

"I'm so happy for you!" You smile and kiss his forehead. "I'll be back."

"Do you promise?" You nod. "Okay."

You say goodbye and exit the hospital room.

• • • •

||▹track playing: game of survival - ruelle||

"This is the good stuff your father asked for," Lun slides the door open to the abandoned garage by the port. "It's some high class heroin."

The boys walk towards the plastic table and look at the tan, brick packages. Jungkook raises one up to his eyes and inspects it. Hoseok hands Lun the bag of money who throws it to his bagman.

"Count it," Lun orders. "Alright. Let's start packing."

The boys along with Lun and another one of his workers help load the packages into the yacht Jungsik told them.

The gray sky finally releases the rain it was holding back. However, an assignment was an assignment. Didn't matter what weather condition.

"Storm's getting heavy, so let's hurry up!" Jungkook shouts above the thunder and rain noises.

As they continue to load the packages, Lun's right hand man whispers something to him.

"Fucking shit!"

"What?" Jungkook asks.

"The fucking police!" Lun slams his hand on the table. "They're on their way!"

Fuck.

"Let's pick up the pace!" Lun screams at them.

Namjoon carries the last two packages and tosses them to the boat driver. He secures them then drives away.

"Let's get the fuck out of here!" Jungkook yells.

Lun and his men get in their SUV as Jungkook and the two others get in their car. Namjoon slams his foot on the gas, bolting out the docks. Jungkook looks back at the blue and red lights, the streaks of it shining across his face.

"They're on our ass, hyung!"

"Fuck," He mutters, pressing on the gas even more.

"We're gonna die!" Hoseok freaks out. "We're gonna fucking die!"

"Move out the fucking way!" Namjoon screams at the cars who obviously couldn't hear.

He swerves between lanes, never ending honks being heard. Namjoon sets the wind shield wipers setting to the fastest one, the rain affecting to see where he's going.

"Aim at 'em, Kook!" Namjoon commands.

Jungkook rolls down his window and stick's his head out of the car, guns in both his hands.

"Hoseok, call Jungkook's guy, Batam. Tell him we need a private jet right fucking now."

Jungkook fires at the cop car's front wheel, missing once, missing twice, but not the third time. The car spins and the one behind it crashes into it.

"Fuck yeah!" Jungkook laughs and gets back into the car.

The boys arrive to Shanghai Pudong International Airport. They do whatever they needed to do then run out to the private jet. They get in with the help of their men and the plane soon takes off.

"You know what fucking sucks?" Namjoon asks.

"That we almost got killed less than an hour?" Hoseok suggests.

"No, fuck that. What sucks is that I left all my shit at the hotel."

The other two boys laugh.

"This is why I didn't bring anything important." Jungkook mumbles and Namjoon glares at him.

"Namjoon, you're a fucking mafia man. You can buy whatever you left so easily." Hoseok reminds him.

"A drenched suit is so fucking uncomfortable." Jungkook says as he takes off his soaked suit jacket then his pants.

"Damn, giving us a free show?" Namjoon teases.

"You wish," Jungkook chuckles. "This is all Y/N's."

• • • •

Namjoon drops off Jungkook home. He walks towards his front door and sticks his key into the lock.

You better be fucking home.

Jungkook twists the lock then opens the door. He locks the door then makes his way towards the kitchen, serving himself some Soju.

You silently walk down the stairs, gun in your hand. You walk into the kitchen and click your gun.

"Arms up and turn around," You order. "Slowly."

Jungkook smirks and raises his hands, turning around slowly how you asked. A small gasp leaves your lips once the light from outside shines on his face and you lower your gun.

"You fucking scared me!"

"Oops?" He sets his glass down on the counter.

You scoff and run to him, pulling him into a hug. He wraps his arms around your waist almost scared to ever let you go.

"I didn't know you'd be home this early."

"I didn't either," He answers. "But fuck I missed you even if it was such a short time."

Jungkook pulls away and cups your face before pulling you into a heated kiss. After a few seconds, he turns you around and pushes his erection against you.

"That's what you do to me, darling," He whispers into your ear. "Wanna help me?"

You whisper out a small 'yes'.

Jungkook tugs your shorts down your legs and massages your ass before biting your right cheek.

"Jungkook!"

"Sorry, baby." Jungkook chuckles.

He comes back up and you hear him fumbling with his belt. Jungkook raises your right leg on the counter and you feel his tip at your entrance, a whimper falling from your lips.

Jungkook smirks and takes your hint, immediately pushing himself inside of you. His lips kiss the side of your neck, your hand coming back to caress his dark locks.

Jungkook stares at the ceiling, your head laying on his chest, his hand running through your hair softly. The sound of Jungkook's heart beating and his soft breathing brings you nothing but placidity.

He's here with me. Alive. Strong. Healthy.

Everything seemed perfect. Everything seemed fine. But who would've thought that that serene feeling could be taken away so quickly. Who would've thought that perfect could change so easily, so soon.

══════ •◦ ❉ ◦• ══════

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327K 9.6K 33
Jeon Jungkook who is a mafia boss He leads one of the most biggest mafia group in the whole world. He is feared among all. The most youngest and b...
129K 3.8K 36
[COMPLETED] She was living her life normally until one day she found out everything that was going on. The things that went wrong in her life. The ca...
308K 10.4K 34
You, Y/N, are an ARMY. You're the smartest in your class and you're the biggest loner of school. No friends=no way to get hurt. Until one day. One da...