where did you go my Lady?[ Co...

ladylover25 द्वारा

The one day and acuma is spotted ladybug and cat noir on the job to fight and protect Paris as always . But t... अधिक

the night before
the fight 😉
Ladybug disappeared ???
they are the same person !!
😘In the other dimension😘
💛the holiday tears💛
❤️the Christmas party ❤️
💛the kiss💛
the lies!!
the Warning of the mircalous 😊
hawkmoth plan
author's note
the dream 😔
the sleepovers?
the curious kitty
is Luka moving ?
🌄the upcoming dance 🌄
🌺the upcoming war 🌺
🐞how they saved ladybug 🐞
what master fu saw ??
😆the unexpected hug 😁
😆the end 😆 (presentation)

what are they going to do now??

43 3 0
ladylover25 द्वारा

Hey guys this is the author here ladylover25 !!

I'm really sorry for the late updates on my book . I'm have been really busy so yeah but anyway I hope you enjoy !!

Back to story ...

The next day
Marinette POV ..
I had thought about how many times we had tried to catch hawkmoth and now that we finally have it feels werid that we won . But for some reason I still have the same dream we ended up losing and I lose someone close to me which was chat noir .

I turned and went to my balcony and saw chat looking out at the stars ..

Incoming Marichat moment ....

We started to talk ..

Chat : hey purrincess ?

Marinette: hey kitty couldn't go to sleep I see?

Chat : yep I couldn't o can't stop thinking about how ladybug and I captured hawkmoth plus our whole team did it together !!

Marinette: you guys did it *gives him a big hug from behind *

Chat : *blushing * purrincess your on my tail ?

Marinette looks down and sees his tail under her feet and says " I'm so sorry chat " .

Chat : it's okay Marinette it's fine ? *Signs*

Marinette : something on your mind ??

Chat : well not really but yeah I want to be able to have a full connection with ladybug as friends and as a couple ?

Marinette: wait you want to ask ladybug out ??..

Chat : well yes but I don't know how and also when she went back in time with that last acuma we fought I really don't want to lose her again m she means the world to me even though she keeps declining my love for her ?*sighs*

Marinette: wow chat you really have thought this through haven't you ?

Chat : I have I just want to be good enough for ladybug !

*Marinette looks at chat *

Marinette : you know ladybug she already loves you chat as her friend and as her lover . You will always be enough for her . You can't say she doesn't care cause I have seen so many moments to come sit and talk to you about things !!

Chat : ....

Marinette : I know ladybug enough to know that she does care about you . But she needs you to trust her and she can tell you herself ??

Chat : well I hope she does tell me ?? Before it's to late and my heart shatters !

*Marinette thought about this day for a long time when she would tell chat who she was . But should I do it now before he thinks I'm lying about how I feel towards him *

*Marinette stands back and says "tikki spots on " she said . Chat turns around and sees black and red and he is very shocked *

Chat : you - are - but  - how you are ladybug ?? Marinette is ladybug !!

Ladybug : yes chat its me I'm ladybug and Marinette ??

Chat : wait you were ladybug this whole time WHAT!!

Marinette : I understand if you don't like me anymore because of this !!

Chat : no of course not I love you for you Marinete ! You have such a kinda heart and you are so amazing at everything I just wish I was like that ..

*Marinette walks over and hugs chat and he hugs back with his arms * 

Marinette: I know things have been rough and I'm sorry I always use to turn down your feelings 😔 . But I love you very much chat I hope you can forgive me !!

*They both looked at each other ans smiled and said " I love you " to one another .
Later that night Marinette and Adrien looked up at the stars and just started to gaze up at the beautiful night sky *

( Your probably wondering about the rest of the team )

Meanwhile ...
Chloe , alya and nino were actually on there way to marinette's house to see if she was doing better . She didn't come to school today so they were a bit worried about her . I can totally understand that if your Best friend doesn't come to school

They started to talk ..
Chloe : marinette's house is a baker !!

Alya : I forgot it's your first time being here !!

Nino : yeah it is . I thought it was pretty cool !!

Chloe : I mean it's really beautiful in here !!

Alya : Chloe I'm really surprised that you are being nice about this place . And everything else 😼..

Chloe : well I mean it's kinda amazing how they make a baker like this so beautiful though ..

*Marinette heard something and goes down stairs to check it out and sees alya, nino and Chloe . She is suprised by what she sees it shocks her and smiles *

Marinette: oh my goodness you guys what are you doing here??

Chloe : they were worried about you and then I just came along and thought maybe Adrien will be here with you ..

Marinette smirks: are you sure chloe you weren't worried about me to huh ??

Chloe : okay maybe I was a little worried *hugs Marinette *

*Marinette hugs Chloe back *

Adrien POV ..

I look up at the stars and sees more  constellations in the sky . Plagg flies out of my jacket and sees that Marinette isn't by my side . And then we started to talk about Marinette surprise !!

Adrien: so plagg what is it ??

Plagg : well it's just that I would be kind of suspicious about what kind of present your getting to Marinette !!

Adrien : well that's why it's a surprise for her !

Plagg : that's not what I'm getting at you know !!

Adrien : what are you actually trying to say though seriously !!

Plagg : I'm saying you love Marinette now that you have seen her true identity but what if someone tries to steal Marinette love away from you how would you feel .

I know you would be heart broken and never will be the same again . But seriously how would you actually feel ...

Adrien : now that you say that I probably won't know how to feel . It's kind of like being replaced by some one you don't know or someone you just dislike ..

I won't ever let someone steal her away from me . I love her so much and now that we have protect the city from hawkmoth and captured him . We are good now right plagg !!

Plagg : well I guess !!

*Meanwhile Adrien tells plagg to get back in his pocket and he walks downstairs and Marinette and Chloe are hugging which was surprising to everyone .

Alya and nino were doing the most by crying and be all happy about it and Adrien was just there seeing them hug . *

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter sorry for the late update only two more chapters to go

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

50.6K 1.6K 23
Basically just what I want to happen in Season 2. Chat Noir and Ladybug accidentally found out each other's secret identity during a visit to the Hea...
4.6K 404 30
Hawkmoth is sending akumas across oceans?! Ladybug and Cat Noir aren't the only heroes out there?! What would happen if all those heroes united to...
6K 158 27
After the defeat of Hawk Moth, Ladybug can't understand what's bugging Chat Noir. She wants to help him, but also want to help Adrien, who is depress...
3.4K 187 16
Marinette and Adrien are sweet innocent cinnamon rolls by day but by night they transform into Ladybug and Cat Noir who fight crime. Every mission is...