Reset || Mystic Messenger × R...

By MiTsuRi03

[It's horrible so read at your own risk!] After years of being in America, [Y/n] finally went back to Korea t... More

Two ~ Dangerous Man
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven and Eight
Nine
Ten and Eleven
Twelve
Twelve point payb
Thirteen, Fourteen, Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
yeets

One ~ Marriage

574 13 4
By MiTsuRi03

    You regret it.

    You regret downloading that messenger app and listening to that unknown guy, yet you will never knew what happened if you didn't so you just listened to their orders anyway.

    But at the same time, you don't.

    Why? Because you've met the hottest guys in your whole life.

    It was a week after the party, and you and the whole organization had been meeting up more often. Except for Rika and V, for they were always busy, of course.

    Sometimes, you don't know what are they doing in their lives. Let's hope that Rika isn't giving anyone poison and manipulating them or something. You still haven't trusted her that much because of a fight you both did.

    As soon as you got home from Seven's apartment comforting him and all those things, your step sister Sarah [L/N] ran towards you.

    "Oh my goodness [Y/N]!" She spoke in a loud tone with a mix of happiness and frustration.

    You looked at her in confusion. "Sarah? What's wrong?"

    "Mom and dad had arranged me to marry a company's chairman's son." She spoke. It was obvious she didn't like it, but she had no choice.

    Sighing, you sat down on the couch. Apparently, your family is rich and your parents own a company. Your life was a bit like Jumin.

    Your father got married the third time now, but it was okay to you. She was better like the other mothers you previously had.

    Sarah was older than you. 3 years exactly.

    To be honest, you were curious to who she will marry, but you kinda got the hint. You just didn't want to assume stuff.

    Okay, you knew you weren't assuming. Jumin had already told the RFA about it via chatroom.

    But there's a teeny tiny chance that he isn't the groom. He doesn't deserve someone like Sarah.

    Why? She can be a bitch sometimes.

    That or you both just fight often. You needed to get along with each other or you'll start hating the mother too.

    Like mother like daughter they say.

    "Anyway, how was your day?" Asked Sarah as you just shrugged. "Just had to go to a friend's place. They needed comfort."

    Silence was only heard until..

    "SARAH! COME HERE I WANNA TALK TO YOU!" Yelled your one and only father.

    I swear he'll get a heart attack if he kept yelling. He almost did once.

    Your sister only sighed and walked upstairs. While alone, you decided to enter the chatroom for a while.

[Y/N] has entered the chatroom.

Yoosung★:
[Y/N]! Hello~.

ZEN:
Hey, princess.

[Y/N]:
Zen, Yoosung. Hey!
What's up?

Yoosung★:
Nothing much~. Just enjoying my week break.
I thank the university for collapsing. One part of the building exactly^^.

[Y/N]:
Whaaa? How come I didn't hear of this?

ZEN:
I didn't too.

Yoosung★:
Huh? Really?!
I must've forgot to tell you all.

707 has entered the chatroom.

[Y/N]:
Seven! Hey!

ZEN:
Sup Seven.

Yoosung★:
Seven, Hi!

707:
Hi you guys.
What's up lol. You seem to be talking about something.

Yoosung★:
We're just talking about my university!
One part of the building collapsed so they decided to suspend the classes for a while.

707:
Lololol how did it just collapse like that?

Yoosung★:
I don't know.

ZEN:
Enough about Yoosung and his school.
Let's talk about..
Me!
I've starred into a new musical with other famous actors!

[Y/N]:
That's great, Zen!
Why don't you become a movie actor or something now and then?

ZEN:
Hmm..I don't really want too..
It's better for me to be this way to be honest.
But nice suggestion though!

[Y/N]:
A~anyway.
You guys know that Jumin is in an arranged marriage right?

ZEN:
Yeah, why?

[Y/N]:
So..I have a feeling that it's my sister.

Yoosung★:
What?!

ZEN:
No way..!

707:
Really?!

[Y/N]:
Yeah, I think.
She said that she got arranged to a marriage with “a company's chairman's son”.
Doesn't that ring a bell?

Yoosung★:
Jumin!

707:
Lolololol [Y/N].
Your brother-in-law will be Jumin lololololololol.

ZEN:
I'm surprised..!

[Y/N]:
Jumin as my step brother-in-law..
I can't imagine that.

707:
Lolololol.
Anyway. I have to go~.
Work is coming for me!

[Y/N]:
Yeah, I have to go too.
I have more things to do.
Glad to see you're okay, Seven. See you when I meet ya.

[Y/N] has left the chatroom.

Yoosing★:
Huh?
What does she mean by that, Seven?

707:
I don't know too..
But I think she's just too busy!
Anyway, bye!

707 has left the chatroom.

  You let out a small sigh and grabbed your small handbag, going up to your room.

    2:37PM..that was what the time said.

    It had been a long while since you came back home from work to just have a vacation. To be honest, the whole “getting involved with the RFA” thing happened the day AFTER you came here.

    Today was May 21st and your summer vacation is coming to an end. And if you ask why Yoosung was in school in summer, it was called summer classes.

    It wasn't his choice to attend, but the teacher's. He must've been slacking off more and kept failing.

    Poor Yoosung.

    He needed to keep on studying more.

    Stupid Rika who made him feel that way.

    You let out another sigh and just stared at your phone. You could just go to the chatroom and all, but that was all you could do and you have to admit, you can't just like on your bed and do nothing but be on your phone.

    But hey, that was all you did before you got a great job.

    Right now, you were thinking of working in Jumin's company, but your position in your current work is already good enough.

    An assistant of a CEO.

——Knock knock knock

    "Come in!" You yelled instantly. The door opened, revealing a dark brunette with all her accessories and stuff.

    A sigh was let out once again as you glared at your step mother. "What do you want?"

    You and her aren't in good terms. You guys were NEVER in good terms. Actually, Sarah was lucky that she still has a bit of your trust and whatever.

    "I need to talk to you." She responded, closing the door.

    Then, her true personality have been revealed. "Stay away from my daughter from now on. I know she has a future that you'll ruin and I won't make that happen." She started, glaring at you with angered eyes that barely scared you.

    "“I know she has a future that you'll ruin and I won't make that happen.” like you will stop me." You snickered, then continued. "If I recall. I told you that you can't order me to do things. And plus, your daughter isn't even yours. So why do you care?"

    Her eyes widened. "How the fuck did you know about this?!"

    You chuckled. "How? You were stupid enough to blurt it out in the living room the other day. Loud enough for me to hear it. Be lucky that Sarah wasn't there at that time."

    Her face got red in anger. "Don't you dare."

    "Oh I will."

    This will be a one hella family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

465 22 8
Y/N L/N is a young woman who had downloaded the game Mystic Messenger. It had completely ruined her mental health for her which caused her to overdos...
99.3K 3K 25
You y/n, former personal servant to the late princess Yona, are traveling around Kouka kingdom after the death of king-il II and his precious daughte...
58K 836 26
Hello! This is my first book so there will probably be some Errors but i'll try my best to fix it. Also English is not my native language so pardon m...
378K 16.6K 37
4 Days for you to fall in love with me... 7 Days until it starts all over... That was supposed to be it right? MC. Aka. YOU. Living a relatively norm...