𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐂𝐊 ❉ 𝐣𝐣𝐤...

By tropicalxsabotage

❝I swear she's the only person that can make me stay sane even though I'm insanely in love with her.❞ ══════... More

•◦ 00 ◦•
•◦ 01 ◦•
•◦ 02 ◦•
•◦ 03 ◦•
•◦ 05 ◦•
•◦ 06 ◦•
•◦ 07 ◦•
•◦ 08 ◦•
•◦ 09 ◦•
•◦ 10 ◦•
•◦ 11 ◦•
•◦ 12 ◦•
•◦ 13 ◦•
•◦ 14 ◦•
•◦ 15 ◦•
•◦ 16 ◦•
•◦ 17 ◦•
•◦ 18 ◦•
•◦ 19 ◦•
the surprise

•◦ 04 ◦•

44.3K 1.7K 1.9K
By tropicalxsabotage

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER FOUR
ɪ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍʏ ɢɪʀʟs ʙᴀᴅ

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

"Namjoon, Hobi, and Kook," Jungsik, Jungkook's father, starts. "You two are going to Shanghai tomorrow night. In the morning, you'll meet with a man that goes by the name of Lun. I'll give you his information later to contact him."

Namjoon, Hoseok, and Jungkook nod.

"He's to give you a nice fucking heroin shipment. You'll load it to a small yacht named 'Rios' that'll land at the Port of Jeju that same day at night. Yoongi and Taehyung, you'll both be waiting there for the yacht. You'll unload the Heroin and load it onto a fake ferry named 'Laos.' That ferry will arrive in the morning at the Port of Busan where I'll be waiting with my brother to transport it to Seoul."

"Y/N has always wanted to go to China," Jungkook's eyes sparkle at the mention of your name. "I bet she'll enjoy it even if we'll be there for a little."

"You're not bringing her, Jungkook." Jungsik bursts his bubble.

"Why?"

Jungsik slams his palm down on the table and all the boys flinch except Jungkook.

"This is why I didn't want you to be with that fucking girl! You always think about her and can never focus on real shit we need to do!"

The boys glance at each other as Jungkook keeps his eyes on his father.

"Guess what, Kook? That girl isn't going to be with you forever. We're mafia men! It isn't easy holding our attention. Why do you think your mother left and Y/N will leave you?" He realizes something and chuckles. "Unless... you don't actually think she'll stay with you if she ever finds out about that stripper from 'Bomul' and the way she treats you when you're feeling insecure and think Y/N's cheating on you."

"Shut the fuck up, you fucking asshole!" Is what Jungkook wanted to scream at him, but he didn't. Instead, he got up and left, shutting the door behind him with all his strength.

Jungkook hated the idea of you leaving him. He was so in love with you that if you even thought about leaving, he'd lose his mind and himself.

Jungkook made it back to his car where he gets into the driver's seat and breaks down in tears. When he realizes the implications of what his father had said, he starts punching the steering wheel as hard as he can, over and over again.

• • • •

That night, you were late again. You had got caught up at the hospital with Jin and Jungkook knew it.

Jungkook sat in the dark living room, filled with indignation. He drank the last of the Soju in his glass and threw it to the nearest wall, glass breaking and falling all over the floor.

He stands and runs his hands through his long hair before grabbing his phone and calling Hoseok.

"What's up, Kookie?"

"I'm going to kill her, Hoseok!" Jungkook shouts into his phone. "I swear on everything I'm going to kill her!"

"Woah, woah, woah," Hoseok eyebrows furrow. "Who are you talking about?"

"Y/N! She's with him again!" Jungkook hissed. "I'm gonna kill them both!"

"Kook, chill the fuck out," Hoseok says. "I'm coming to pick you up."

"What the fuck was that call?" Hoseok looks over at his friend before turning back to the street. "You sounded like you were going fucking crazy. You scared me for a damn second there."

"I'm sorry, hyung. Y/N-she's just-she's... she's seen him everyday this past week and coming home late," Jungkook jaw clenches. "I'm tired of her shit."

"Kook, she's helping her friend out."

"By lying to him? Saying they're still together and telling him she loves him?" Jungkook rolls his eyes.

"How do you even know that shit?"

"The nurse that takes care of him works for me," Jungkook let's out a faint chuckle. "I have the power to end him so quick."

"But you won't," Hoseok turns and glares at Jungkook. "Because that burden, it'll eat you up and Y/N will hate you if she ever finds out."

"I knew I should've called Yoongi hyung or TaeTae. You and Namjoon hyung always like being reasonable. The others would've personally taken me to the hospital to kill him."

Hoseok chuckles and lightly slaps the back of the youngest head.

"Here," Hoseok tosses Jungkook a small plastic bag. "Don't ever say I don't love you."

Jungkook catches the packet. He raises it up to his eyes and shakes the cocaine inside. He cracks a smile and opens the packet.

"Thanks, man."

• • • •

If you were lucky, Jungkook would be asleep by now. But guess what?

You weren't.

Jungkook turns on the lamp on the table beside the couch and you almost jump from the scare he gives you.

"Baby," You laugh nervously. "You scared me."

"Don't fucking 'baby' me," You could hear the vexation in his words. "It's three in the damn morning, Y/N."

"I know–"

"You know?" Jungkook asks in a mocking voice.

He stands and walks towards you.

"Where the fuck were you?" He grabs your jaw with his hand. "And don't try to lie, Y/N. I know where you're at all the time."

"Then if you know, why are you asking?" You sassily answer.

"Oh," Jungkook chuckles. "Got a big mouth on you tonight, huh?"

You shrug cockily, trying to provoke him.

"Then show me what that mouth can do. On your knees."

Jungkook let's go of your jaw and you slowly kneel down, eyes on him the whole time. You unbutton his slacks and pull down his zipper.

Your fingers wrap around the hem of both his pants and boxers before pulling them down together. Jungkook hisses as the cold air hits his lower half and you smirk.

You take the tip into your mouth and his head drops back. You flick your tongue over the slit and gradually start taking more of him into your mouth.

His hand comes down to stroke your cheek lovingly, "So fucking pretty."

Jungkook rests his hand on the back of your head. He doesn't push you down, he just leaves it there as a sign for you to keep going.

"Such a good girl for me." Jungkook praises.

As your lips touch his base, you feel his hips slightly jerk forwards. You smirk and start to bob your head up and down, hollowing your cheeks as you start going at a faster pace.

Jungkook knows he's getting close and you do too. His hips keep accidentally jerking deeper into your mouth and he keeps flexing his thighs.

"Fuck, baby," He grunts. "You're so good at this."

You moan around his dick, the vibrations causing him to jerk his hips, hitting the back of your throat. Jungkook groans and you feel his warm release in your mouth.

"Swallow." He orders.

You comply and Jungkook pulls you up.

"You've been bad, haven't you, baby?" Jungkook thumb traces your bottom lip.

He smirks when you stay quiet then pulls up his boxers along with his pants, not bothering to button them since he's going to change into something comfortable to sleep in.

"That's okay," Jungkook leans in and whispers into your ear. "I like my girls bad anyway."

He kisses your cheek before leaving you and walking towards the master bedroom.

══════ •◦ ❉ ◦• ══════

OK but wbk there was gonna be a lot
of smut bc I SAID IT IN THE WARNING
IN CHAPTER ZERO. So if you don't like
it, uhhhh, idk what to say 👁👄👁

Also, OMG, this is the first time I've
ever written Jungkook as a 'fuckboy'
or 'bad boy' or even crazy bc in ALL
my JK books he's so freaking sweet.
So how am I doing ???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 51.4K 20
❝I was with strippers and the only thing I could think about is how I wanted their lips to be yours.❞ ✣ ━━━━━━ ✣ ━━━━━━ ✣ ➺ MAFIA AU >>> BOOK 1 ➺ maf...
1.1M 43.2K 31
"I killed my entire family. Imagine what I could do to you." What scared me the most was how calmly he spoke as he continued to blow smoke out from...
147K 5K 29
Lisa... cause mama I'm in love with a criminal and this type of love isn't rational it's physical.. mama please don't cry I will be alright all rea...