Instagram//DJS

By Eddieisaqueen

Just another Instagram story More

Naveah
Daniel
Naveah
Daniel
Naveah
Daniel
I sent it
Naveah
Daniel
Jack
Naveah
Daniel
Naveah
Daniel
Naveah
Daniel
Naveah
Real life
Daniel
Naveah
Daniel
Naveah
Daniel
Naveah
Daniel
Naveah
Daniel
Real life
Naveah
Daniel
Naveah
Daniel
Naveah
Lillian
Ashley
Daniel
Naveah
Lillian
Naveah
Daniel
Naveah
Lillian
Naveah
Jonah
Naveah
Naveah and Daniel messages
Naveah
Daniel
Naveah
Daniel
Naveah
Jonah
Naveah
Daniel
Naveah
Jack and Jack
She's back
Naveah
Lillian
Real life
Naveah
Nash
Lillian
Jack
Daniel
Naveah
Naveah again
Naveah
Real life again
Daniel
Naveah
Nash
Surprise
Naveah
Drama
Daniel
Jack
Lillian
A/n

Naveah

372 5 1
By Eddieisaqueen

Naveah's pov obviously😂

I scrolled through my explore page and saw all the posts of me being pregnant and a slut and it's not being Daniels baby.

I was already having mood swings because of being pregnant and my depression is getting worse with all the stress of having this baby and I can't take it.

I quickly took a picture and posted it on Instagram.

Naveah_marie- this is not a suicide post. I'm not gonna kill myself but let me say one thing before I take a break. I FUCKING HATE 14 YEAR OLD JEALOUS BITCHES WHO THINK ITS OK TO ACCUSE ME OF CHEATING AND BEING A SLUT!!! Never once has the thought of cheating on Daniel crossed my mind!! I love Daniel so fucking much and I can't fucking take it when stupid little bitches try to take him away from me. I have one other thing to say to the 14 year old bitches...........FUCK YOU YOU STUPID CUNTS!!!🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Comments disabled......

I posted it before deleting Instagram and throwing my phone across me on the bed.

I brought my knees to my chest and started sobbing.

Quickly, Sadie ran up and put her her head between my chest and knees, pushing my knees down and sticking her head out of my arms, making me hug her.

"Good girl." I said and kissed her head.

If you're wondering, yes Sadie is an ESA dog. She helps with my depression and anxiety and my panic attacks.

But mostly when I cry because I do that a lot.

I sat there hugging Sadie for a while.

-time skip-

Sadie was laying next to me as I slept soundly with my arm draped over her only to be interrupted by my phone ringing.

I stretched and sat up before grabbing my phone.

'Incoming call from Daniel James❤️'

I groaned and turned off my ringer. I then sighed and tossed the phone, letting it go to voicemail as I layed back down next to Sadie.

Slowly but surely I fell back asleep.

-another time skip-

I woke up to knocking on my front door making Sadie jump up and bark while running through the house and to the front door.

"Sadie! Sit!" I said and she sat down

I walked over and looked through the peep hole to see Lillian and Gabbie.

I opened the door while grabbing Sadie's collar to keep her from running at the girls.

"Yes?" I asked

"Are you ok!?" They asked in sync

"I'm fine why?"

"Because Daniel called us sobbing because you weren't answering his calls or reading any of his texts." Gabbie said holding lavender in her carrier that straps onto Gabbie's body.

"I was sleeping, and before that I had been crying and you know how much crying makes me tired." I said to Lillian

"Yes but can you please call Daniel? He's worried sick pumpkin." Lills said

"I'll call him." I said

"Ok, but I'm gonna come in though cause Gabbie has to go back to her and Jack's apartment." Lillian said before pushing past me and plopping herself onto the couch.

"Ok! Bye gabs love ya!" I said and closed the door

I let Sadie go and she ran and jumped onto her favorite spot on the couch and layed down, quickly dozing off into a sound sleep.

I sat down next to Lillian and placed my feet on her lap.

"Ok! How's morning sickness going?" Lillian asked

"Fine. Puking sucks so it's not very pleasant." I said

"Yea. And guess what!" She said

"What?"

"Austin is gonna let me have Jax for a couple days!" She said

"Oh my god baby!! That's amazing!" I said

If you don't know, which you probably don't, Lillian has a six year old boy named Jax. She had Jax when she was 15 because she was not a very good girl and did some bad things.

She hasn't been able to see him because her brother has had him because he thinks she won't take good enough care of him. And she's been begging her brother to see Jax for a long time so that Jonah could meet him.

Also did I mention that after two years of dating, Jonah gave Lillian a ring that has a medium size diamond as a promise ring that he said he would trade in for a real one soon? No? Damn. I thought I said something😂

She always plays with it when she's nervous.

Anyways, as we talked we totally forgot to call Daniel.

Daniels pov

I laced back and forth, pulling at my hair.

"She won't answer my calls or texts!! Somethings wrong something terribly wrong!" I said as tears flowed heavily down my cheeks.

"Daniel calm down! I'm sure she's fine!" Jonah said grabbing Daniels shoulders comfortingly

"No! This is the longest she's gone without texting or calling! She always texts to check up on me before she calls or FaceTimes me!! Somethings wrong Jonah I know it!!" Daniel said, the ending sentence sounding more rude towards Jonah.

Jonah took a deep heavy breath so he wouldn't freak out at me, and sat down on the couch.

I reached for my phone in hopes of seeing a text or something to show Naveah was ok but all I saw was my lock screen.

It's a picture of Naveah and I in a restaurant that Lillian took.

That day was the day I gave Naveah her promise ring.

There was a little sticky note and a Polaroid in the box with it.

The sticky not said, 'One day baby!'

And the Polaroid was of her sleeping on my lap.

That day was the best day of my life.

I quickly opened my phone and dialed her number. I crossed my fingers, hoping she'd answer.

"Hey!" I heard her beautiful angelic voice say.

"Oh my god baby! Thank god you're ok! I was worried sick! Why haven't you been answering your phone?"

"I'm sorry baby! I was sleeping and then I was talking to Lillian. I didn't mean to worry you bubs!"

"It's ok, I'm just glad you're ok. What's with the Instagram post?"

"It's nothing babe! I'm fine. I love you so much, Daniel James! I have to help Lillian set up her apartment for when Jax gets here. Tell Jonah that he better stop driving like a grandpa and get his ass home." She said before hanging up

I smiled and held the phone close to my chest. We were going home in five minutes and I couldn't be happier.

-time skip-

Naveah's pov

I was sitting with Lillian while Sadie was curled up next to me with her head on my lap.

A second later the door opened and Sadie jumped up and ran to the door, tackling Jack to the floor.

"Sadie down!" Jack laughed as she attacked his face with kisses

"Sadie heal!" I said and she stopped and jumped back onto the couch.

"Damn you're good!" He laughed

I got up and pulled him up only to be practically tackled in a bear hug from Daniel.

"I missed you too bubs!" I said as he basically just layed on top of me.

"I'm sorry I scared you!" I said and he looked at me

"I love you!" He said before connecting our lips in a passionate kiss

I smiled once he pulled away and stared into his beautiful ocean blue eyes.

"I love you too bubs!" I smiled. "But your gonna smush the baby if you don't get off me." I laughed and he quickly got off, helping me up too.

We all sat down on the couch and caught up on what we all missed while they were gone.

-time skip-

We were all at Lillian and Jonah's place helping them get their place cleaned up.

I was in the extra room getting Jax bed and stuff set up.

As I was putting baseball stickers on the walls Daniel came in and wrapped his arms around my waist, placing his chin on my shoulder.

"Hopefully we have a boy so he can be tough like me." He said making me laugh

"What?" He asked sounding offended

"I love you baby, and you're tough, music-wise," I said laughing

"You're such a bully!" He said laughing also

We all finished just in time because while Lillian was making sure everything was perfect there was a knock at the door.

Everyone else sat on the love sac and couch while Lillian and I walked to the door.

I opened it and Jax and Austin stood there. "Wassup little man!" I said. "Hi, Naveah." He said before hugging me.

We pulled away and he looked up at Lillian.

"Mommy!" he said before running into Lillian's arms.

I watched as tears fell from Lillian's eyes as she held tightly onto Jax.

"I missed you so much bubba!" She said

"I missed you too mommy." He said

I smiled and thought about how my baby is gonna be when it finds out I'm it's mother.

I can't wait to be a mom

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 512 25
๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก.. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ฌ๐จ๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž๐๐ข๐š๐ฌ ๐œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฌ.. ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐
166K 4.2K 52
เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง ๐˜ซ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ท๐˜ฐ๐˜ช ๐˜ญ๐˜ข ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ
31.5K 1K 25
-๐‰๐€๐‚๐Š ๐€๐•๐„๐‘๐˜ โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ ๐˜ช ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ซ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ โž โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยฉ -peachysea...
78.4K 585 88
Another Instagram love story..