Arnold x Helga Oneshots

By EraceDUniverce

Love this couple♡ Arnold x Helga one shots ^^ Disclaimer: I don't own Hey Arnold! Disclaimer|2|: Some may be... More

My writting Guide
Doodles|Au1
Holding hands|Au1
I don't even know you|Au1
Huh?|Au1
Cupcakes|Au1

Detention|Au1|Pt1

551 14 1
By EraceDUniverce

It happened so fast Arnold didn't know what made him burst out. Regret was present only a second when he realized he just yelled at Helga G. Pataki. Mr.Simmons was speechless, along with everyone, in the class. Once Mr.Simmons came to his senses, he gave Arnold detention.

|Time skip|

Arnold was walking to detention with his head low, and he was regretting his actions.

ARNOLD'S POV
I wish I could go back in time and stop myself!
I must've hurt Helga's feelings.
I wonder how she's doing.

I turned the nob to the detention room. When I walked inside, there was only one person there, Helga.

She naturally turned her head towards the door. We made eye contact. She quickly turned her head. It was a brief second, but I could see the fear and guilt that was plastered all over her face. My heart feels like it was grabbed and squeezed.

Did my words affect her that much?

She didn't look at me but pointed to the desk by the window? I saw a piece of paper with my name on it.

I guess I'm sitting across the room.

I sat down, and I noticed Helga was looking at me, but then, she turned her head the other way. Shortly after, I heard a small sniffle. It was quiet, but I still heard it.

.
.
.

Helga was trying to cover it, but I still saw it. It was a tear falling down her cheek. Helga was crying.

"Hel-," I was interrupted by Helga.

"No talking in detention." Her words stung. It hurt, and I just lowered my head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8K 984 12
OMFG ɪ ᴄᴀɴɴᴏᴛ ғɪɴᴅ ᴏɴᴇ ғᴀɴғɪᴄ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ʙʀᴏs ᴀɴʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ғʀ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʟᴏᴏᴋsᴏ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ғᴇᴇʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ sʜɪᴘ, ɴᴏ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴄʜʀɪs, ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ...
80.9K 1.6K 24
(Josh Hutcherson Fan Fiction). Allison is just a normal girl. Who moved from New York to the other side of the country, California. Starting a new s...
450K 6.4K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
4.2M 262K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...