Sparks? (On Hold)

By CookieCrumbs97

Emma has just started her last year of school, all she wants to do is finish school and get a good job. She h... More

Sparks?
Sparks? Chapter 1 ~ A Sticky, Sweet Body
Sparks? Chapter 3 ~ First Day
Sparks? Chapter 4 ~ The Death Trap
Sparks? Chapter 5 ~ The Devil Twins
Sparks? Chapter 6 ~ The Deal

Sparks? Chapter 2 ~ A Misunderstanding

43 0 0
By CookieCrumbs97

I stepped out of the shower, after spending a while in there; getting all the honey off. Stupid Tyler, putting honey on me AGAIN. He is so annoying, why must he be here every day?

He has his own house; which is massive and gorgeous, and his parent are so lovely. They always welcome someone in need, into their house. One time when I have a horrible fight with Ethan, I went there. They let me stay there for a few days, and helped me through it. You are probably wondering why didn't I go to one of my friends' house, well it was in the school holidays, and they went to different countries with their families; but not all together.

I grabbed my towel, wrapping it around me. I opened the bathroom door, and stuck my head out; to see if anyone was there and if my door was closed. Once I knew it was clear, I walked to my walk-in and looked for some clothes. I chose a pair of black, denim, high waisted shorts, a white crop top with black polka dots, and my black wedge lace up boots.

I put on some clean panties and a bra, before putting on the clothes I chose. I put some concealer on, a little bit of black mascara and eye liner, bronze eye shadow and some red lipstick; to add some colour. I dried the still wet parts of my hair, and left it in it's natural waves.

I grabbed my black purse, the boots I chose before and my iPhone. I walked out of my bedroom and down to the kitchen, and saw Ethan and Tyler sitting at the kitchen bench eating who knows what.

I walked over to the bench and grabbed the white plastic container, that was on the bench. I opened it can pulled out a choc chip muffin, that I made the other day.

"Bye, see you later," I said, taking a bite of my muffin and walking to the front door.

"Wait, where do you think you're going dressed like that?" Ethan asked.

"Matt and I were going to go to the park," I said, rolling my eyes at what my brother said.

"No, you're not. Guys will get the wrong idea," Ethan said, crossing his arms over his chest. "Aren't I right, Tyler?"

"Don't bring me into this," Tyler said, and continued to eat. "But if I didn't know you and saw you in that, I take you straight away."

"Dude!" Ethan yelled, turning around and looking at Tyler.

"Just joking, and I'm siding with you. So don't yell at me," Tyler said, putting his hands up in surrender.

"But seriously, go change," Ethan said.

"No, I'm almost 18 and I can make my own decisions," I said.

"Yes, almost 18. You're not 18 yet," he said.

"Whatever, I'm leaving," I said, waving it off and walking to the front door.

"Come back here," I heard him call.

I ran to my car, jumping in and starting it up. And I was out of the driveway before Ethan could even make it out the front door. My phone kept ringing and dinging, from all the messages and calls from Ethan and Tyler.

It took me ten minutes to drive to the park, to meet Matt. Matt is my boyfriend of two and a half years. He is a very sweet guy, but he gets jealous easily. He is a straight A student, school captain, head of the Drama club and also plays football.

I walked around for five minutes, and finally found Matt sitting on a wooden bench.

"Hey," I smiled, sitting down next to him.

"Hey honey, how are you?" he smiled, slinging an arm over my shoulder.

"I'm good, you?"

"I'm good."

"So why did you want to meet?" I asked.

"Well, I have to talk to you about something," he said, looking serious.

"What is it?" I asked, not knowing if I should be worried or nervous.

"Well, I wanted to know what is going on between you and Tyler?" he said/asked.

Not again. This convocation has happened every month, for over a year.

"Matt, we have gone over this so many times. There is nothing going one between me and Tyler," I said, annoyed. "Don't you trust me?"

"I don't trust him," he sighed.

"But do you trust me?"

"I don't know," he said, looking at the grass.

"After two and a half years, you still don't know if you trust me or not. There is nothing going on between Tyler and I!" I shouted the last bit.

"Then why do you have over twenty missed calls and text messages from him?" he asked.

"Because my brother didn't want me to come out in this," I said, pointing to my clothes. "And I ran out before he could make my change. They probably are just all from Ethan, thinking that I would read them if it wasn't him."

"So your brother thinks you would reply straight away, if the text was from Tyler?"

"No. He would think I would answer it because it wasn't Ethan texting me," I said.

"You're lying," he said.

"No, I am not!" I shouted.

"You are," he sighed. "I think we should take a break, so you can work out who you have feelings for."

"You are throwing our two and a half year relationship away for a misunderstanding?" I asked.

He didn't reply, and just looked at the ground.

"Sure, I hope we can still be friends," I said, a little bit too rudely.

I stood up and started walking to the car. When I got to it, I unlocked it and hoped into the driver's seat. I unlocked my phone, and texted Ethan:

On my way home, are you and Tyler still at our's?

I waited until I got a reply; which said yes, to start the car. I drove home, thinking about what just happened. I pulled into the driveway, turning off the car and grabbed my things. I got out and walked inside, and to the living room; where Ethan and Tyler were. When I laid eyes on Tyler, all my feelings came out.

"I hate you! You ruined one and probably the best relationship of my life! You're so annoying, you ruin so much of my relationships and things!" I yelled at him.

"What are you talking about Ems?" Ethan asked.

"Matt broke up with me because he thought I had feelings for Tyler, and probably thought I was cheating on him," I said. "He broke up with me, over a stupid misunderstanding. And he doesn't believe that nothing is going on."

With that I ran out of the house, and down the street. Again, I ignored them call after me. I ran and ran to the only place I could think of. I ran down to the little woods; at the end on my street, and into them. I followed the trees that had green string tied around them, which I did when I was ten.

I ran for about five minutes, before I reached my destination. It was a little lake, with grass, flowers and rocks around it. There was a waterfall on one side, with rocks around it. I walked over to it and looked up at a tree near it, and saw a treehouse.

When I was ten and found this place, I brought one of my best friends out here. He was the only person; besides me, that knew about this place. Not even my brother knew, but that one friend was Tyler. Tyler and I were the connected at the hip, when we were younger. And we built the treehouse together, which was; not sure if it still is, very stable. I know Tyler has forgotten about this place. We haven't been out here for year.

I sat down on the grass, near the waterfall and listened to the sound of the water; it was very peaceful. I closed my eyes, and started to cry. I let the tear stream down my face. I sat there for about six minutes crying out my eyes, before I heard a noise. I turned around and saw Tyler.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I came looking for you," he said, walking over and sitting next to me. "I'm sorry."

I swear, that is the first time he has said sorry to me in the past eight years.

"For what?"

"For Matt misunderstanding that we aren't together, for putting honey on you and for being a bit of a jerk."

"A bit?" I asked.

"Fine, being a brobdingnagian jerk," he smiled.

"Who knew you knew that word and what it means," I smiled.

He smiled and said, "Hey, I know a lot."

"Sure you do."

"You're gonna get it now," he said.

His hands went to my sides and neck, and moved his fingers. I fell to my back and started laughing and thrashing around; trying to get him off. He hovered over me and continued to tickle me.

"St-stop. No-No more, p-p-please," I said, through laughing.

"Say 'I love Tyler, he is the hottest guy in the world and so much hotter than Ryan Gosling.' And then I will stop," he smirked, still tickling me.

"I lo-love Tyler, he is the hot-hot-hottest guy in the world," I got out.

"And?"

"So mu-much hotter than Rya-Ryan G-G-Gosling."

He stopped tickling me and looked into my eyes. I looked into his eyes and bit my lip, sparks going through my body. Why do I keep getting these? One of his hands came up and wiped my cheeks, trying to clear it of tears; from crying about Matt or from me laughing so hard. He then placed his palm on my cheek and slowly leaned in, I leaned in a bit as well.

Wait, why am I going to kiss him? I just broke up with Matt, I shouldn't do that. Our lips just brushed together and the sparks turned into mini fireworks. Tyler pushed his lips a bit harder onto mine and before anything more could happen, Sexy Back started to play. Really, Sexy Back?

Tyler pulled back with a groan, and reached into his back pocket on his black jeans. He got up and walked closer to the waterfall, and answered his phone. I couldn't really hear what he was saying so I just looked at him.

He was wearing black jeans, a navy blue shirt, his black leather jacket, navy blue Nike skates and his aviators were hanging from the collar of his shirt.

"Finished checking me out?" he asked, smirking. He put his phone in his pocket and walked closer.

"Nope, turn around again," I said.

"Come on, it's getting cold. There is a storm about to hit," he said.

I looked up and saw dark clouds, over us; I'm surprised I didn't notice them. I pulled myself up and onto my feet, and wrapping my arms around my body. I just felt the wind pick up, I wish I had a jacket. And as if he read my mind, Tyler took off his leather jacket and placed it on my shoulders.

"Won't you be cold?" I asked.

"No, I'm fine," he said.

Why is he being so nice, he is a horrible person. I don't understand, he is the bad boy that doesn't let anyone wear, or even touch his leather jacket. What is wrong with him? This has to be a joke, it had to be. There are hidden cameras around here, and when we get back he will ignore the kiss and say nothing happen. But I might as well get the most out of this moment.

"Thanks," I said, putting my arms into the sleeves.

We walked in silence until we reached my house, where Ethan was waiting out the front. When he saw us, he ran straight to us and pulled me into a hug.

"Are you alright? Where did you go?" Ethan asked.

"I'm fine, I just needed time by myself. I just went for a walk around the neighborhood," I said, pulling out of his embrace.

"I checked the neighborhood, and I couldn't find you. Where did she go, Tyler?"

"I just went for a walk, Ethan. I'll be in my room, try not to bother me. Unless, there is a problem," I said, walking into the house and to my room.

I walked in my room and flopped onto my bed. It was a queen size bed, with a white leather bed head and multicolour striped covers and pillows. I took my wedges off and laid down, looking at the ceiling. I sat up and grabbed my black Beats head phones and green iPod nano. I plugged the Beats into the small nano, and put Beats on. I laid back down and pushed shuffle. Stay by Cher Lloyd came on.

I slowly fell to sleep, listening to my music.

~~~~~

I felt the bed dip a little, but ignored it and pretended to be asleep. It was probably just Ethan.

"I know you're awake," I heard someone say, Tyler.

"Go away," I mumbled, rolling onto my stomach and burying my head into my pillow.

"No," Tyler said.

"Why?"

"I have to give you something," Tyler said, flipping me onto my back.

"What is it?" I asked.

"This," he said, leaning closer to me.

His lips suddenly slam into mine, and wait a few seconds before slowly moving them. Me, being shocked, just stayed there with my eyes opened. I felt the little fireworks again, and my eyes fluttered closed and I started to move my lips in sync with his. After a few seconds, his tongue poked and licked my bottom lip; asking for entrance.

"Tyler! Where are you?" I heard Ethan call.

I pulled away and stared at Tyler.

I can't believe I did that. I just kissed Tyler, and liked it. What is wrong with me? I thought.

"Why must he interrupt every time?" I thought I heard Tyler mumble.

"See you at school tomorrow," Tyler said, getting up and walking out my door.

Oh no, that great. I have school tomorrow, and I'll have to see Tyler. This is gonna be a weird year, from now on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9K 1.9K 44
Ellie Reed is not just your average teenage girl. She is popular because of her twin brother, Elliot. Also, the fact that she is almost friends with...
6K 214 29
~Alex~ She's a good girl. And that just really means she's nice. Until you annoy her at least,she loves being a trouble maker. Alex has never had a e...
165K 3.4K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
17.8K 535 22
FINISHED It was hard enough when Emma's longtime crush started dating her high school enemy, but when their relationship gets even more complicated...