DISASTROUS II Taekook ✔️

By kimuyaiv

One second he was staring at a very angry true blood Alpha glaring at him, the next second he was on the floo... More

introduction
1💞
2💞
3💞
4💞
5💞
6💞
7💞
8💞
9💞
10💞
11💞
13💞
14💞
15💞
16💞
17💞
18💞
19💞
20💞
21💞
22💞
23💞
24💞
25💞

12💞

64.8K 3.4K 4.1K
By kimuyaiv

Taehyung ran up the stairs rounding the endless hall of the mansion. He didn't want to keep his hyung waiting.

He was surprised to see the Luna standing awkwardly by his door.

"Oh Tae, i thought you were in, i was just about to check up on you" she said voice drip of amusement.

"Yeah, i want to pick up some stuff though, I'm staying over at Jin hyung"

"Oh that's great, I'll call the driver to drop you" she said moving from his door.

"No need, Jin hyung is waiting for me outside"

"Good then best not keep him waiting, go on and have fun sweetheart." The older woman said, smiling mischievously. Taehyung just nods, confused. He didn't have time to start thinking more into it so he ran into his room gathering the stuffs he came for.

Something was strange about his room. Jungkook's scents was heavy meaning he's in the mansion but the scent is also thick in his room. He shook his head not possible, what would Jungkook want in his room? The answer is simple, nothing.

He packed his needed things in a small bag exiting his room. He is so tempted to follow the scent, to see him but what's the point if he's only going to be ignored or humiliated.

Taehyung ran downstairs, his phone was already ringing. Jin hyung will bite his head off for keeping him waiting. He needed his favorite choco drink.The Luna had bought so many for him after his aunt told her it's his favorite drink.

He ran towards the kitchen to get his drink but stopped dead in his tracks when he saw two familiar back.Taehyung wanted to turn back and run but one of them was turning to him already.

"Ah Taehyung" The head alpha greeted him cheerfully.

"Sir" He greeted bowing his head a little.

"No need to get all formal with me, How are you? heard you were sick yesterday?" The man ask, his voice sounding like he knows more than enough of what happened.

Taehyung looks up at him not knowing what to say. How do say you were almost going into heat because your asshole mate was in rut not to mention the said culprit is now looking at you disinterested.

"It's was nothing serious I'm fine now"

"Well I'm glad, are you going somewhere? The head alpha asked pointing to his little bag.

"Yes I'm going to be staying over at Jin hyung today and he's even waiting for me outside."

"Oh go on then" The older man said, still smiling.

Taehyung nods running out of the house entirely, choco drink forgotten. He's going to tell his hyung to get him some. He had to run out of there it was too suffocating.Jungkook's scent was just too strong and drowning. He is guessing because of his rut, speaking of rut he really didn't look like he's in rut, isn't it suppose to last for days?

"I was beginning to wonder if i have to ask the securities for a mattrass." Is the first thing his hyung says as he stepped inside his car.

"Hyung i didn't take that long." Taehyung whined putting on his seat belt.

"Not that long? I almost started growing grey hair." Jin mocked. twisting the key in the ignition.

"Oh my goodness hyung stop exaggerating"

Jin scoffed. "have you decided on what color you want?"

Taehyung hummed, relaxing back to the car seat, eyes closed. "I want something bright and different. Something to make a clear statement without me opening my mouth."

                                   —

"It's going to be on a Monday morning"

"I have school, you seem to forget that a lot"

"You literally don't care about school jungkook but if you can't come I'll assign someone else."

"How long is it supposed to be long for?" "About 2-3 hours."

"I'll go, i can still meet up school if i want to. I need one of your car to drive home.

"And what about yours?"

"I didn't drive down."

"Your rut did end so quick huh?" Jungkook tensed, he really didn't want to have this conversation. Knowing the Luna she is going to tell his father one way or another of the tragic incident. Jungkook just ignored his father and heads towards where the car keys are hung, he picked one and headed for the door.

*

Jungkook drive home was quite, he likes peace and quiet though so it was totally normal

His mind was playing what happened at the mansion over and over again. He almost had a heart attack when he heard his name. He was beyond horrified. When he saw it was the Luna, he was partly relief. All he could mutter was "you didn't see anything" to the Luna before almost literally running out of the omega's room.

How could he let this happened? He Definitely wasnt thinking straight. What if it was the Omega that came into the room while he was stupidly hanging on to his shirt like his life depended on it? Jungkook would have buried himself alive.

The omega had come back to the mansion few minutes after he left his room to the kitchen. He was beyond relief.

All his wolf wants is to humiliate him. It's not enough he has tied him down to someone he would have preferred not to breath close to for the rest of his life.

Here is, mated to a boy, a male omega. He has never been attracted to a man before. How did his wolf come to a conclusion that a male omega should be his mate?

He's thought of so many things to do and get out of this. He doesn't see any way out, except avoiding the omega, but how long can he avoid him? how long can he control this? He couldn't even control his eyes when the boy rushed into the kitchen. His eyes refused to leave the boy. Jungkook is pretty sure his father noticed hence the amused look he had given him.

How will he handle this? Jungkook used to think he's unbeatable. Well shame cos his own wolf has beaten him up pretty bad rolling him on the floor with his face to the mud covered with shame.

Whether Jungkook admits it or not the omega is his mate, the whole world knows Jeon Jungkook is mated to the Omega Everyone at school pretty much knows. Jungkook doesn't even care about that. Nobody can talk back at him.

He wonders if anyone will try to bully the omega again. What will be his reaction if someone hurt the Omega? Jungkook cannot predict his own actions, because honestly he doesn't know what he'll do. He almost went on a killing spree to kill everyone who saw the Omega's skin at the restaurant. His actions when it comes to the Omega are unpredictable.

He looked to his side to confirm where he was. He sighs, parking his car properly. He got out of the car heading into the shop to buy just one thing.

                                   —

Monday rolled over so quickly, Taehyung doesn't mind, he was more than happy for today to come. He's dressed up in a white fitted button up shirt, too fitted but he wasn't complaining. His black pant hugging his waist-line and ass in all the right places,giving his ass the perfect lift.

Taehyung eyelined his eyes with the eyeliner he got from Jin, he's always loved makeup.He played around with his aunt's a lot though he was never confident enough to wear it out, but now he is beyond confident.

Call him petty but he really wants to see the face of all those people who made his life a misery for years.

They mocked his clothes for years. Everyday he would lock himself in the bathroom crying. The standard school wear is black pant and white shirt.Taehyung had only two white shirts that he wore for years.

He started eating in the toilet especially if he brings food from home. Minyo had once collected his home cooked meal his aunt prepared for him, showed it to people in the cafeteria, they all started laughing and covering their noses. It wasn't enough for him though he dropped his food in a trash can said it was contaminating the school.

Taehyung stopped eating in the cafeteria. Anytime he brought food from home he stayed in the bathroom.Anyday he doesn't bring money he stayed in the bathroom or else they will mock him for not having money to buy food.

Things are bad with the mate issue, he hates Jungkook but Taehyung is extremely happy with the change of his situation.He was on the verge of just giving up, his life was hell.

Now he has all the materials things he's always dreamed about. Which means he can now attend the fashion school he's always dreamt of attending. He can even get any Job now. People will cut off their leg to have a Jeon associate with their establishment.

He's now a Jeon, he is Jungkook's mate. He carries the mark on his neck as evident.

Taehyung has lived his whole life scared, running and hiding, not anymore.

He stepped out of the car the Luna had insisted take him to school instead of his usual bus ride.

He hears whispers and gasp, he doesn't know what's more shocking to them, his blue hair?, his designers wear? Or maybe his outfit as a whole, Taehyung really doesn't care. He walked in to the school with his shoulders held high never to be crushed again.

"Hey Tae" He turned to see his friend jimin running towards him then jumped on.

"Goodness Jimin"

"You're the most beautiful man in existence Tae, how are you this beautiful?"

"I was born with it Jimin" Jimin gaped at him.

"what the hell Tae you're suppose to blush while shyly saying thank you"Taehyung laughed, he was still feeling eyes on him.

"Ok Jimin sorry, can you ask again so i can act it properly?" Jimin playfully hit him.

"Come on looser let's get to class"

Taehyung walked down the hall, nothing, no one dared look him the eye, no one pushed him to the floor.            

                                       —

The meeting with the resort investors wasn't as stressful as he thought it will be. He was able to meet up 2nd period, Jungkook still skipped though. He wanted to go home but decided to stay in school instead.

He's sitted at the cafeteria alone, students were still in class. Jungkook just sat on his table scrolling through his phone. No one will ask him why he's here instead of class. Everyone just avoid him as much as they can,  which he was really grateful for.

The bell rang indicating lunch break. Not a moment later his friends were on the table, he's pretty sure they were already out of class before the bell rang.

"Man if you see Taehyung--?" Namjoon said in a shocked tone. Jungkook's interest picked at the mention of the omega but he didn't respond though he just pretended not to care, waiting for Namjoon to continue.

Jungkook lift his face from his phone when the table got quite, his eyes landed on Namjoon who was sitting across from him eyes wide in shock over something behind Jungkook. Jungkook turned to look behind him his jaw dropped.

The omega was emptying a drink on a dude that he has seen bullied him several times. That's not why is mouth is hanging open, the omega looks like a model straight out of beauty magazine. Blue hair? Fucking hell! He looks beautiful Jungkook can't look away. He always knew the omega was good looking, but this is something else.

He has never checked a man out before but this is different because Jungkook's eyes are already eating and tasting all over the Omega's body. He swallowed hard closing his mouth.

"What? got nothing to say?" Jungkook heard the omega's confident and sarcastic voice asked. The omega has the audacity to attack an alpha? is he wishing for death.

"Cowards" The now blue hair boy said turning to walk towards their direction. Jungkook immediately turned away now facing front. The omega indeed is walking towards their table direction. He tried as much as possible to maintain his normal blank face.

The boy just passed their table swinging his waist not even acknowledgeing them, well not necessarily him, the omega is in good terms with Namjoon and Yoongi. And why the fuck is his pants so fucking tight? Is that his ass?

"Well that was hot" Jungkook unconsciously snapped his neck to face Namjoon. Namjoon just stared back eyes wide open "i --don't mean like--" Namjoon tries, looking lost. "Let me live man"

"Ok i think i prefer this Taehyung better" Yoongi voiced out smirking.

"Before i forget Jungkook are you coming for Jay's birthday party?" Namjoon asked a very absentminded Jungkook, who was busy wondering when Taehyung's ass got that big and why he's wearing such a tight pant.

"Jungkook" Namjoon called again, Jungkook blinked at him twice.

"What?" He asked offended. Namjoon roll his eyes.

"Are you coming for Jin's cousin, Jay's birthday? its gonna be held at Casablanca.

Casablanca is one of the top clubs in busan.Put it, it's mostly for rich assholes who like wasting money.  "I don't know who Jay is and i certainly don't care so i don't see why you think I'll want to attend some unknown dude's birthday. I hate clubs Namjoon i thought we already established that"

"Oh sorry, Just thought you'll like to come since you know Taehyung is going to be there."

"And why the hell should i care about what he does?"

"Ok man,my bad it won't happen again" Namjoon raised his hands up in mock surrender.

"And why the hell is he being allowed to go to a night club?"

"He's an adult Jungkook"

"Yes who's an Omega, that can get easily hurt"

"Careful Jungkook it almost sound like you care." Namjoon said smirking, Yoongi chuckles eyes still fixed on his phone. Jungkook wasn't sure if he was amused at what Namjoon said or whatever text he's getting from his mate, he's pretty sure is the short omega considering the look in the Older's eyes.

Jungkook gives Namjoon a glare clearly offended. Namjoon stood up immediately from their table. I'm gonna get drinks" he said obviously trying to escape the death glare his friend was sending him.

                                 —

Today is the day of the supposed birthday party, it's a Wednesday. School ended few hours again. Jungkook will never say it out loud but his eyes was on the over excited omega who literally ran out out of school.He was wondering how the fuck he was so happy to just go to a club.

The Omega has been on his every thoughts, what the hell is going on with him? He sat in his room eyes focus in his walk-in closet.

What should he do? He can't let the Omega go to the club alone, technically not alone but Jungkook sees it as going alone, since the other Alphas will be watching their mate more or Jungkook just needs an excuse as to why he's been sitting down for hours thinking about one situation or how he's contemplating going to the one place he hated the most.

How will he describe what is going on with him? his mind is a total mess. He takes in a deep breath taking his phone in his hands and shamelessly dialed Namjoon's number.

"Hey man what's up? " Namjoon said with a loud voice

"Why are you always so loud?" Namjoon snorted.

"I'm a happy man, i have everything i could ever ask for. A beautiful mate, a beautiful job waiting for me, and friends i care about even though one of them is an asshole. I'm in love man, a man in love is a happy man."

"Right i almost forgot for a second you're a love sick fool, get help man"

"Oh yeah i get plenty of help."  Namjoon said with a more deeper voice.

"What the fuck, i didn't need to know that shit"

"I didn't even say anything " Namjoon said in between laughter. Jungkook roll his eyes.

"Listen, about the party" Namjoon's end was quite. Jungkook clears his throat. "How is the arrangement to get there?"

"Why do you wanna know its not like you're going."

"Just answer the fucking question Namjoon" The older just started laughing.

"I know you want to come, man just stop making a big deal out of it, Kim Taehyung is slowly pulling you into his web my man"

"What the hell is that suppose to mean? this is not even about him"

"Yeah sure and my mate's name is not Jin" Namjoon just kept on laughing, Jungkook was getting irritated. "Jungkook," Namjoon continues. "if you will come better for us, please pick us up with your Suv, it has enough space and it's super classy."

"I'm not your driver Namjoon"

"I know, that's why i added please. We leave by 9. I'll see you in a few and Jungkook make sure to put on your dancing shoe cos we're goi---" Jungkook dropped the call immediately cutting off the older. He has gotten the information he needed he was not about to stay still and let Namjoon blab rubbish.

Jungkook has only been to a club once, the moment he entered is the moment he decided he hated it. he sighs, he doesn't even know what is driving his actions anymore.

                                      —

"Tae please be careful when you get there.

"Goodness aunt Jiwo, I'm an adult"

"Just be careful Tae."

"Fine, I'll make sure i stick to my friends like super glue."

"Isn't this shirt too revealing?" She asked instead.

"It's fashion aunt Jiwo besides I'm going to a club not a family gathering." The older snorted.

"Right, forgot i lost my innocent tae tae."

"I was never innocent aunt jiwo, i just wasn't confident enough to be myself." Taehyung said applying a gloss to his lips.

"I know that, I'm so glad you're able to be yourself. Also we have to talk tomorrow about something important. Wait! tomorrow is Thursday you have school, why are you going to a club on a week day?"

"It's a birthday celebration noona, besides we are not expected to stay too long, I'll make sure to come back early, or i could just go to Jin's"

"That will be better take your school stuff with you, stay over at Jin's he'll drop you at school." Taehyung nods going over to get his school stuff for tomorrow.

"What important stuff do you want to talk about?"

"Till tomorrow Tae, lets meet at the cafe close to the play ground." Now Taehyung is curious, he turned to look at his noona. "I'll tell you everything tomorrow, I'll text you the time and you look extremely beautiful Tae." his aunt said smiling.

"Thank you Noona"

Have fun yeah?" She said heading for the door.

"I sure will" Taehyung said before the door clicked shut. His friends are going to be here any moment, his ringing phone confirmed they are outside. He picks his little bag, he's going to leave it in namjoon's car so he'll have access to it tomorrow. With one final look at himself Taehyung makes his way outside.

*

"He should be here any moment" Jungkook heard Namjoon's mate mutters. Jungkook roll his eyes, he didn't say anything, he was sitted in the driver's seat, Namjoon was beside him. Yoongi and his mate with Namjoon's mate was behind them.

"I'm sorry guys" Jungkook heard a deep cheerful voice, he turned his head to the voice only for his breathing to cease.

Taehyung rushed outside and saw an Suv packed inside the compound.Taehyung knows Namjoon doesn't own one, it must be yoongi he concluded. When he got closer to the car he froze right dead in his tracks. Jungkook is the one sitting in the driver's seat. shit no one told him he was coming.

Immediately Namjoon saw the younger omega he knew it wasn't going to end well. This night is going to be a long night.

"What the hell are you wearing Taehyung?"

Taehyung's Jaw dropped. first Jungkook looks hot hot hot, secondly did Jungkook just call him by his name, he thought the younger didn't even know his name.

Jungkook came out from his car moving towards the omega .Taehyung's eyes followes the movement of his thighs calculatively.

"I said why the fuck are you dressed like this?" Taehyung opened his mouth to fire back at Jungkook, but his brain officially stopped functioning. The only thing his brain supplied are just two words, he's not sure if it makes sense or not, just two words swimming in his head and that's exactly what he said out loud.

"Thighs thick!"

"What?" Jungkook asked confused.The omega looks like he wasn't even here. His lips looks red and shiny, did he apply something.? Jungkook hears muffled laughter inside the car, he didn't bother to turn and see who finds the situation funny. His eyes was fixed on the boy before him. Taehyung blinked at him clearly Descending from whatever realm he was.

"Go back inside and change Taehyung"
The Omega let out a mocking loud laugh. So Jungkook knows his name. Jungkook pinch the bridge of his nose trying not to blow up on the boy before me.

"Go inside and change"

"Why should i? I'm impressed you know my name"  Why is his lips this red? Jungkook asked himself.

"Your shirt is fucking reaveling, it's almost like you're naked."

"I can do whatever i want Jungkook, you can't tell me what to do with my own body." It certainly looks like he didn't apply anything. Jungkook's thought was more on the omega's lip colour than what he was saying.

Namjoon wants to intervene and tell the Omega to go change. Dressing like this to a club is like giving a free advert of yourself that you're there to mingle. Also to save his energy instead of arguing with Jungkook cos Jungkook will never let him go anywhere in that outfit.

"Taehyung" Jungkook warned, Taehyung roll his eyes.

"I'm not changing my clothes Jungkook."

If the Omega won't go willing, Jungkook will use other method. He matches towards him bends a little and lift the Omega off his feet who yelped from shock. Jungkook ignores all the spark running through his body at their skin contact, he place him on his shoulder and heads back into the mansion.

"Put me down! what the hell is your problem? what do you care? i thought you didn't want me, what is it to you if i decide to walk around naked?" Taehyung rants, struggling on his shoulder. "Put me down right now!"

Jungkook ignores everything the Omega was saying. He opened the door to his room and dropped him.

"You don't get to tell me what to do Jungkook you hear me, you lost that right" Jungkook only saw the omega's mouth's moving, he wasn't hearing the words that was coming out it. The lighting in Taehyung's room made his lips looks redder like a very freshly plucked cherry.

"Why is your lips so fucking red?" Jungkook ask angryly? His lips was distracting him at every turn. Taehyung is taken aback by the question. His anger long forgotten. Voice gone. What now is he angry with my lips?

"W-w- what has that got ---" A strong hand on his wrist made the words he was about to stutter out dies in his throat.

Before he could blink a pair of soft lips crashed on his. Taehyung paused shocked, before Immediately moving his own lips on Jungkook's. Taehyung was suppose to be frozen from the unexpected kiss and not be able to kiss back, at least that's what he sees in k-drama, but the reality of his life is different. When has Taehyung ever waste rare opportunities.

Jungkook pulled from the brief kiss, they were taking in each others breath because of how close they are. Jungkook was still looking at his lips intensely, his hands moves to Taehyung's waist firmly, Taehyung's hand moves to his shoulders loosely. Taehyung wants to know what's going on.

"Jungkook" he breathes out almost like a moan.

Jungkook tightened his grip on his waist, immediately connecting their lips, a small noise rumbled from Taehyung's throat His hands move to Jungkook's hair as his fingers got tangled in it, he let out a moan at the softness. Jungkook's tongue immediately slide into his mouth, Taehyung opened his mouth wide for him to explore, Jungkook let out a groan at that.

Their lips fits so perfectly, their scent mixing together. The spark running through their body makes it all ten times more intense.

Kissing Jungkook is exactly how he imagined it will be. Taehyung was lost in the sweetness of his mates lips. It was getting harder to breath.

Jungkook licks Taehyung's bottom lip before he clamped it with his teeth dragging it a little, eliciting a moan from the Omega. He let's go of it, giving it a light peck.

Both eyes locked, chest rising in the same rhythm,their mouth open, they were still panting into each others mouth. Taehyung's hands still lost in Jungkook's hair, Jungkook's hand protectively still holding Taehyung.

"Jungkook?" He whispers again afraid to destroy their little intense bubble.Eyes running over Jungkook's face. "Why?" He asked almost inaudible, but Jungkook seem to have heard and understood him cos his mouth was opened the next second to respond.

Jungkook can never say something good with his mouth open, Taehyung should have known.

The loud sound of a slap that echoed in the quiet room is exactly what Taehyung thinks the true blood deserves..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 5.3K 23
Taehyung's world is turned upside down when he finds out he is a werewolf and that everything he's ever known was wrong. -changed from 'Alpha and Ome...
2M 129K 59
In which single father Kim Taehyung's child Yeonjun becomes friends with Seoul's most feared mob boss, Jeon Jungkook. TopKook BottomTae Most impressi...
926K 41.3K 52
Jeon Jungkook and Jeon Jung Hyeon are born twins. One boy and one girl. They look a like but don't live together. One lives in Seoul and one lives in...
54.5K 1.2K 26
She's an exotic beauty living in the deeps of District Four. A strange one many might say. Tan skin not from the unmerciful burning sun, but skin dar...