My Hero Academia: Mind Over M...

By c12376

Aeden never knew his parents,but he doesn't care about his undiscovered past. All he cares about now is his c... More

BNHA Prologue
BNHA Part 1
BNHA Part 2
BNHA Part 4
BNHA Part 5
BNHA Part 6
BNHA Part 7
BNHA Part 8
BNHA Part 9
BNHA Part 10
BNHA Part 11
BNHA Part 12
BNHA Part 13
BNHA Part 14
BNHA Part 15
BNHA Part 16
BNHA Part 17
BNHA Part 18
BNHA Part 19
BNHA Part 20
BNHA Part 21
BNHA Part 22
BNHA Part 23
BNHA Part 24
BNHA Part 25
BNHA Part 26
BNHA Part 27
BNHA Part 28
BNHA Part 29
BNHA Part 30
BNHA Part 31
BNHA Part 32
BNHA Part 33
BNHA Part 34
BNHA Part 35
BNHA Part 36
BNHA Part 37
BNHA Part 38
BNHA Part 39
BNHA Part 40
BNHA Part 41
BNHA Part 42
BNHA Part 43
BNHA Part 44
BNHA Part 45
BNHA Part 46
BNHA Part 47
BNHA Part 48
BNHA Part 49
BNHA Part 50
BNHA Part 51
BNHA Part 52
BNHA Part 53
BNHA Part 54
BNHA Part 55
BNHA Part 56
BNHA Part 57
BNHA Part 58
BNHA Part 59
BNHA Part 60
BNHA Part 61
BNHA Part 62
BNHA Part 63
BNHA Part 64
BNHA Part 65
BNHA Part 66
New Book
Part 69

BNHA Part 3

166 4 5
By c12376

All Might:The Hero team...WINNNNNNNNSSSS!!!

Octopus Man:The losing team is nearly unscathed,while the winners are down for the count...They lost the battle,but they won the war,so to speak. | Invisible Girl:It's just training,though.

All Might walks up to Bakugo and bring him back to the cctv room while Midoriya was sent to Recovery Girl.

All Might:The V.I.P in this battle was Ida!! | Ida:Whaa?! | Frog Girl:Not Ochako or Midoriya? Even though they won? | All Might:I wonder why? Anyone?? | Momo:I do,All Might Sensei.

Momo:From what I saw,Bakugo's every action was motivated by an obvious personal grudge and as you mentioned before,sensei; Using Destructive attacks indoors is foolish. Midoriya's performance suffered from the same faults. Uraraka lost focus halfway through,and her final attack was far too haphazard. Such an attack would be unthinable if the nuclear weapon were real. But Ida formed an actual counter-strategy and he envisioned what the actual struggle would be like. He was only too late in reaching at the very end. The Hero team only won because this was a training evercise with exploitable constraints.

All Might:I-I'd also add that Ida was a bit too stiff,but...yes,you're correct! | Momo:Hmph. We've got to start at the bottom and work up! And if we don't earnestly cheer each other on...We'll never be top heroes!

.......Eh?

Erm,well,anyways...Half white and red hair Girl and Octopus man was against Tail Dude and Invisible Girl. I look behind me and see Bakugo with widened eyes and a shadow over his eyes. When I turn back,the cctv room was covered in ice in a second.

All Might:*shivering* Without harming his ally or the nuclear weapon...She immobilized the enemy! | Red Hair Dude:She's too strong!!

Ice Girl:*releases steam?* Sorry about that... | Tail Dude:It's warming up. | Ice Girl:We're in different leagues...

After a few battles,Me and Momo were up against Frog Girl and Bird Dude.

Momo:*sets up barricades* Hey,you're Quirk is Telekinesis,right? | Aeden:Yea. | Momo:What are your limits? | Aeden:Uh,I can carry things depending on their weight,I can also carry myself and other people. | Momo:Anything that I should be careful? | Aeden:No,only when I materialize my weapons. | Momo:Materi---

All Might:Start!

Aeden:Is it okay we talk this later? | Momo:All Right,understood. | Aeden:Should I go ahead? | Momo:How good can you fight. | Aeden:I'd say around Bakugo's level. | Momo:Very well,distract them and try to surprise them. | Aeden:Got it.

I leave the room as I float quietly around and start opening doors and windows.

I arrive at the 3rd floor and see Frog Girl creeping along the walls. I rush to an open room and wait.

Frog:Huh?

My heart beats faster as I was almost seen,I stick to the top of the room as I see Frog Girl peeking from the hallway. She didn't say anything as she slowly enters the room and looks around. I keep floating out of her eye sight and carefully listen for Bird Dude's steps.

Unfortunately,Bird Dude came in sooner than I expected. Something dark come from him in the shape of a claw and came at me fast. I get down and see another claw coming at me,so I turn around and did a tornado kick strong enough to repel the claw.

Bird Dude:What the--?!

Frog Girl rushed in and tried to capture me with the capture tape. I gesture my hand and grab Frog Girl,then moderately flinging her to the other side of the room. I rush Bird Dude and he swiped at me,and slide below it. I leaned forward and jumped in a handstand position,kicking his jaw as I dash to where he's floating and punched his stomach hard,plummeting him to the ground.

Bird Dude:AGH!!

I land and kicked away Frog Girl's tongue as I flee from them.

Aeden:Momo. | Momo:Y-Yes?! | Aeden:Got contact from the Hero team,I think I knocked one of them out. | Momo:Okay,keep it up,Seishi.

Momo:He called me by my first name already?!

Frog Girl:Tokoyami! Are you okay. | Tokoyami:Damn,he's just as good as Bakugo. I'm fine,thank you for your concern,Asui. | Asui:Tsuyu's fine. | Tokoyami:Very well.

I hear their voices as I float around the building. 3 minutes has passed,and while going around opening doors and windows somehow took 8 minutes. I think they were checking every room because the doors were open.

Asui and Tokoyami wearily goes through the corridors as Asui supports Tokoyami to her denial. 

Asui:Are you sure you want to continue? | Tokoyami:I'm sure,I ahd Dark Shadow defend me from that punch,but I still felt the impact. | Asui:Is it possible that he was trained by Bakugo? | Tokoyami:I don't think so,knowing how he is currently,that would be unlikely.

1 minute pass,and I enter the nuclear weapon room.

Momo:Aeden? | Aeden:There is 3 minutes left. | Momo:Okay,with the barricade I've set up,we should be able to keep them off for that long. | Aeden:Ok.

Tokoyami and Asui came quickly and start to take down the barricade. With Tokoyami's quirk,he was able to destroy the barricade after a few punches with his Quirk.

I raised my stance as Momo creates an iron bar from her body.

Tokoyami:I must say,you're as good as Bakugo. | Aeden:*deep voice* Why,thank you. But this is your end,heroes.

I materialize my gauntlets and go into a karate stance.

Aeden:Momo,think you can handle Frog Girl? | Momo:Sure,give him your all. | Aeden:Got it.

I approach as I carefully watch his movements.

He swiped down as I rush toward him,he stepped back and swiped to my right. I jumped and somersaulted over it,then roundhouse kick him. He dodge and controlled his quirk to punch directly at me. Without suspecting it,he was able to land a hit on me.

I was knocked down to my feet and see him rushing toward the nuclear weapon. I move my hand toward him and grab him,then fling him to the other side. Then kept him there,stuck to the wall. I look to my left and see Momo stuck Asui to the wall with...tape??

All Might:The Villain team...WIIIIINNNNNNSSSSSSSS!!!!

Aeden:*groans* Damn,that was a good fight. (releases Tokoyami) Are you okay? | Tokoyami:Yes,thank you,and indeed,that was a good fight.

Momo:Are you okay? Are you hurt? | Asui:No,it's okay.

All Might:*appears in the corridor* All of you did wonderful in the battle,come back to the cctv room and get some rest.

--Later,at the end of the training--

All Might:Well done,everyone!! No serious injuries,apart from Midoriya's! Great teamwork,though!! You all did splendidly,considering this was your first training exercise! (he goes into a running stance) | Someone:Coming after Aizawa-Sensei,such a straight-forward class is...almost a letdown. | Chameleon:Us teachers are free to hold no-nonsense classes if we choose! | All Might:Now,I'm off to give Midoriya his evaluation!

All Might then rushes down the corridor and disappears.

Chameleon:All of you are dismissed,go back to your classroom. | Everyone:Right!

We all go back and change back into our school uniforms.

--After School--

I finish the last of my notes until I hear the door opened and see Midoriya. Instantly,I dashed toward him and almost hugged him if it weren't for his cast that is on his arm.

Aeden:Midoriya! Are you okay,do you need any healing? ArE YoU OkAy!? | Midoriya:Yea,I'm fine,Aeden. | Red Hair Dude:Hey! I don't know what you were saying back there,but that was a wild battle!!

I turn around and stand beside Midoriya.

Pink Girl:Nice Dodging! | Sugar Macho Guy:We were all super pumped after that crazy first round,especially yours! (referring to Aeden) | Aeden:Ah,thank you. (scratches his neck and smiles due at the attention) | Red Hair Dude:I'm Eijiro Kirishima. We were all just discussing the battle training! | Pink Girl:I'm Mina Ashido! Both of you dodge really well! | Asui:I'm Tsuyu Asui,just call me Tsuyu. | Sugar Macho Dude:And I'm Satio.

Uraraka:Deku,your arm! | Aeden:Uraraka. | Uraraka:Did you get it healed?! | Midoriya:Ah,not quite. I'm pretty worn out so...um...Uraraka,Aeden...sorry,but where's Bakugo? | Aeden:He already left before you came in. | Midoriya:Please excuse me!

Midoriya left in a hurry and left us to the rest of the students.

Uraraka:What's wrong with him,Aeden? | Aeden:He's gonna speak with Bakugo,I think he's in some sort of crisis. | Uraraka:What? | Kirishima:What are you talking about? | Aeden:As you have seen,Bakugo prides himself to be the very best. So,being beaten by Midoriya,and seeing the other's power made him realized that there are people as powerful as him.

Uraraka:So,what is he gonna do? | Aeden:*walks to the window* Honestly,I don't know. But knowing Bakugo,he wouldn't listen to him.

I grab my bag and Midoriya's and walks to the door. Me and Momo locked eyes for a moment,and I did my three-fingered wave and closed my eyes and smile,then left the room. I meet up with Midoriya and we both got home a bit early.

--The next day--

Me and Midoriya were walking to U.A. this time,cause I want to have all my energy throughout the day. Suddenly,we were stopped by some sort of television news crowd.

News Reporter:What's it like learning from All Might? | Midoriya:Eh?! Ah...Sorry,I have to go to the nurse's office...

I lift up my hood,which I always wear no matter where I go and is also hanging on my shoulders on hot days,and ignored the question they try to ask me. I made a serious face and continue to ignore the questions and criticisms and I pass through the U.A. gate.

News Reporters:We'd like a direct interview with All Might!! Why are you so sloppy-looking?! I feel like i've seen him somewhere,maybe not...

Someone tried to go through the U.A. Gate,but since she doesn't have a pass from the principal,the Gate was locked by a very thick layer of steel. I enter the classroom and see Ida already inside.

Aeden:Oh,and here I thought that I might be the earliest student to enter. | Ida:You thought wrong! But I thank you for your punctuality! And also...why are you still wearing your jacket? | Aeden:Oh,don't worry about it,I won't actually wear it until it gets cold,I also customize it so I can easily hang it on my shoulders. | Ida:Very well,although I should be reprimanding you.

I laugh as I sit down at my desk and wait for the others to come,then wait for class to start.

Aizawa-Sensei:Good work with yesterday's battle training,I've looked over your grades and evaluations. Bakugo,grow up already,stop wasting your talent. | Bakugo:...Got it. | Aizawa-Sensei:And...It seems Midoriya ended yet another day with a broken arm. Don't let me repeat myself,I don't want the excuse of you not controlling your quirk as the reason for your broken body. Now,on to home-room business. Sorry for the sudden announcement,but today...

I imagine the thought of several people thinking "What is it?! Another brutal test?!"

Aizawa-Sensei:You'll pick a class president. | Everyone:Such a normal,school-like thing!!

Pretty much everyone started to shout that they want to be president,but knowing who I am,I stayed quiet.

Ida:Quiet down,everyone!! Leading the many is a task of heavy responsibility! But ambition does not equate to ability!! This sacred position demands the trust of everyone...If this is to be a democracy,then I put forward the motion...that our true leader must be chosen by election!! | Aeden:Your hand is the highest...

Asui:But Ida,we haven't known each other long enough to build any trust. | Kirishima:And everyone will just vote for themselves! | Ida:That's precisely why anyone who manages to earn multiple votes will be the best suited individual for the job!! Will you allow this,Sensei?! | Aizawa-Sensei:*gets inside some sort of outdoor bed* However you do it,just make it quick.

--Later--

Aeden/Midoriya:I got 3 votes?!/I got 4 votes?! | Bakugo:What the?! Who the hell voted for deku?!

Me and Midoriya stand in front of the class as I avoid eye contact and Midoriya literally shaking.

Midoriya:Seriously?! | Aeden:*whisper* I'm not fit for this. | Aizawa-Sensei:Fine,so your president's Midoriya and your vice president is Seishi.

--Later,at Lunch Rush--

Uraraka:So many people here. | Ida:Besides the hero course,there're also students from the support and business courses. We all come together for lunch. | Uraraka:This rice is tasty! | Midoriya:Ah,Aeden,didn't you say that you're mom is like a sub-teacher for the support classes? | Ida/Uraraka:EHH?! | Aeden:Yeah,why? | Midoriya:I guess that explains the dish your having.

Everyone then realizes and look at my plate. Fried rice with pieces of eggs,stake,and various vegetables mixed in with a side of soy sauce.

Ida:Chameleon is your mother?! | Aeden:Yes,why? | Uraraka:No offense,but you don't even have a resemblance of her! | Aeden:None taken,I was adopted. My step-father is Nathaniel Seishi. | Ida:The tribal hero,Leo?! | Aeden:Yes. | Ida:Then that would explain your combat prowess and your calculated eyes!

Midoriya:*sigh* Yea,that was a real surprise for me as well. Well,anyways,I'm worried about whether or not I can really be class president... | Uraraka:You can. | Ida:Worry not,Midoriya. Your grit and decisiveness in a pinch make you perfectly suited to lead us all. That's why I voted for you. | Midoriya:One of those votes was you?! | Uraraka:But didn't you wanna be president too,Ida? You've got glasses and everything.

She really just says whatever pops into her head,huh. 

Ida:Again,ambition and suitability are completely different matters. I humble made the choice I felt was correct. | Aeden:Hm? "Humbly?" | Uraraka:The way you talk,Ida,are you...A rich kid?! | Ida:...I don't like people to know,so I try to hide it but...Yes,mine is a renowned hero family,and I am the seconds son. | Midoriya:Whoa,cool!! | Ida:Do you know of the turbo hero,Ingenious? | Midoriya:*excitedly points* Of course!! He employs 65 sidekicks at his office in Tokyo!! So you're... | Ida:Yes,he is my brother. | Midoriya:He's so frank about it!! Wow!!

Ida:He leads the people with unwavering adherence to rules and regulations,and a truly beloved hero!! It's my admiration for my brother that's inspired my own desire to become a hero. Though I realize I'm not yet ready to lead anyone. AS the superior candidate,it was right that the role should go to you,Midoriya!

Uraraka:Never seen you smile before,Ida. | Ida:Eh?! Is that so? I smile on occasion!

Aeden:Well,I think that shouldn't be vice-president. | Ida:Huh? How so? | Aeden:I'm not fit for it. I'm the worst at giving orders to my colleagues. I was thinking of giving my position to M--

A loud alarm rung out of nowhere,and a robotic voice was heard.

Alarm:Security level 3 has been broken. All students,please evacuate in an orderly fashion.

Aeden:Shouldn't said that.

Ida:What's security level 3!? | Student:It means someone's infiltrated the building! Hasn't happened in my three years here!! Anyway,hurry up and get outta here!!

I immediately stand up and started running to the doors,but because of the amount of students that are evacuating,they completely flooded the hallway and is pushing off against each other.

Uraraka:Oww!! What's going on?! | Ida:Such a rapid response to danger!! I'd expect no less from this great institution!! | Aeden:A little too fast! Everyone's panicking! | Midoriya:Ah! I'm going down!!

I whipped my head to Midoriya's direction and see he's being separated.

Uraraka:Deku! | Ida/Aeden:Midoriya!!

???:Damn,everyone is taking this too much!

I look behind me and see Clyde!

Aeden:Clyde! | Clyde:Aeden? | Aeden:What--

I was cut off as people continue to push around,after a few moments,I see Ida spiraling toward the exit.

He's going to do something!

I grab him with my quirk and stabilized his landing,somehow looking like the sign for the emergency exit.

Ida:Everyone! Everything's fine!! It's just the press! There's nothing to panic about,we're fine!! This is U.A.!! Behave in a way befitting this great institution!

Thanks to Ida,everyone stopped panicking and looked outside the window. Seeing the press,everyone calmed down. Soon after,everything was back to normal and we went back to our class. 

Aeden:*in front of class* Okay,class president,I'll go first. | Midoriya:Okay...

Aeden:I know this may be shocking,but I wish to give up my position for Momo Yaoyorozu. | Momo:Eh?! | Aeden:I believe that her explanation of what happened between Ida,Bakugo,Midoriya,and Uraraka make her best suited for vice-president. Of course,if the class president declines my wish,he may do so. | Midoriya:*surprised* Ah,um...I'll accept it. | Aeden:*whisper* Thank you. | Asui:Why do you want to give up,Aeden? | Aeden:I believe that I am not suited for this job at all,I may be happy go lucky,but I am very self aware in people who are under my authority,and I have other things as well. So,due to being in a team with her,I believe Momo is a much better candidate than I am. | Momo:*walks up to the front of the class* If it is your wish,very well. I will take this responsibility seriously. | Aeden:*smiles at her* Thank you.

Midoriya:I-I also have an announcement! I-I believe that Ida is better suited to be class president! You all saw how well he led everyone in that crisis. I think...He's the one better suited for the job. | Kirishima:Sounds good!! Ida really showed his stuff back in the cafeteria!! Not that I've got anything against you,Midoriya! | Denki:He was like that running dude in the emergency exit sign!

Aizawa-Sensei:Whatever,just get on with it...what a waste of time.

Ida:*stands up* I will accept the job,then!!

Me and Midoriya sat down at our desks and classes continued as normal.

--The next day--

Aizawa-Sensei:Now for today's basic hero training,this time,All Might,myself and one other will supervise. | Sero:Um,what're we doing,exactly? | Aizawa-Sensei:It's rescue training. (holds up a card that says 'rescue') Preparing you for disaster relief,from fires to floods.

Denki:Rescue,huh... Sounds like another rough day. | Ashido:Right! | Hiroshima:Come on,this is what being a hero's all about!! I'm pumped!! | Asui:I'll be home in a flood,ribbit. | Aizawa-Sensei:*glares* Hey,I'm not done. (reveals our costume suitcases) It's up to each of you whether or not you wear your costumes,because some of them might restrict your movements. The training is a bit remote,so we'll be going by bus. That's all,get ready.

We all get into our costumes,while Midoriya was in his gym clothes.

Uraraka:You wore your gym clothes,Deku? Where's your costume? | Midoriya:It didn't make it through battle training in one piece... | Aeden:Huh,Bakugo's explosives are more powerful than I thought. | Midoriya:The school's support company is repairing it,just gotta wait for now.

Ida:Line up according to your I.D. number,and fill those seats in an orderly fashion. | Aeden:Huh,he's going full throttle!

--In the Bus--

Ida:Darn it! It was this type of bus!!

Asui:I generally say what's on my mind,Midoriya. | Midoriya:Oh?! What is it,Asui? | Asui:Call me Tsuyu. Your quirks resembles All Might's. | Midoriya:*surprised* Whaa!? R-R-R-Really?! Nah,I mean,I... | Kirishima:Hold up,Tsusu. All Might doesn't get hurt,though. They're already different in that way,but that sort of simple strength-enhancing quirk is awesome! You can do a lot of cool stuff with it! Not like my Hardening. (shows his quirk) I'm good in a fight,but it's real boring. | Midoriya:I think that's pretty neat,though your quirk's more than enough if you wanna go pro. | Ashido:But don't forget that heroes also have to worry about popular appeal!! | Aoyama:My navel laser is both strong and glamorous,perfect for a pro. | Ashido:As long as you don't get a stomach ache!

Kirishima:You wanna talk strong and cool? That'd be Todoroki and Bakugo. | Asui:But Bakugo's so unhinged,he'd never be popular. | Bakugo:What'd you say,Frog-face?! | Asui:See. | Denki:We're only barely started knowing each other and already you've made it very clear to us the unpleasantness of your steamed turd of a personality. | Bakugo:Yeah,okay. Mr. Vocabulary. How about I kill you?! | Aeden:*laughs* Bakugo's getting teased! | Momo:What a vulger conversation! | Uraraka:*laughs* I think it's fine.

Aizawa-Sensei:We're here,look sharp,now... | Everyone:Okay!!

We exit the bus and enter the building,and we were stunned on what's inside.

Ida:Is this Universal Studios Japan?!

Everyone let out a wave of surprise.

???:There's the flood zone,landslide zone,conflagration zone,etc. Every disaster and accident you can imagine. I built this facility myself,I call it... The "Unforeseen Simulation Joint!"

Midoriya:It's the space hero,Thirteen! He's a gentleman hero who does his best work in rescue scenarios! | Uraraka:Ooh,I love Thirteen!

Aizawa-Sensei and Thirteen then talked privately,but it didn't last long.

Aizawa:So be it,let's get started. | Thirteen:Before we do,I have one or two points,or three...four...

Thirteen:As I'm sure many of you are aware,my quirk is called Black Hole. It can suck in and tear apart anything. | Midoriya:And you've used it to save people on all sorts of disasters. | Thirteen:Indeed,however,my powers could easily kill. I've no doubt there are some among you with similar abilities.

I look down as a memory shows of me crushing the faux villains to small soccer balls,or me crushing a large ball made of granite to my size.

Thirteen:In our super-powered society,the use of quirks is heavily restricted and monitored. It may seem that this system us a stable one,but we must never forget that it only takes one wrong move with an uncontrollable quirk for people to die. During Aizawa's physical fitness test,you came to learn of your own hidden potential. Through All Might's battle training,you experienced the danger that your respective quirks can pose to others. This class will show you a new perspective! You will learn how to utilize your quirks to save lives. Your powers are not meant to inflict harm. I hope you leave here today with the understanding that you're mean to help people. (bows) That is all! Thank you for listening.

Uraraka:He's awesome! | Ida:Bravo!! Braaavo!!! | Aizawa-Sensei:Great,first off...

He stop talking,and my mind started to get into battle mode. We all look down and see some purple fog with people coming through it.

Aizawa-Sensei:Don't move! Those are villains!

Purple Fog Villain:Thirteen,and eraser head,is it...? According to the staff schedule I received the other day,All Might is supposed to be here. | Aizawa-Sensei:Of course,that whole incident was this scum's doing. | Hand in Face Villain:Where is he...? WE've come all this way and brought so many playmates. All Might,the symbol of peace,is he here...? I wonder if some dead kids will bring him here?

Sato:Villains?! No way!! | Kirishima:What villains'd be dumb enough to sneak into a school for heroes?

Momo:Sensei,aren't there any sensors? | Thirteen:Yes,of course there are...! | Todoroki:Are they only here,or also at the main building? Either way,if the sensors aren't working,it has to be one of their quirks that's doing it. | Aeden:Far from the school,and picked the time that there's only us,they're not dumb,they strategically planned this. They have an objective.

Aizawa-Sensei:Thirteen! Begin Evacuation! And try calling the school! One of these villains must be jamming the sensors,there's a good chance one of their electric-types is causing the interference. Kaminari,try using your quirk to signal for help. | Kaminari:Got it! | Aeden:Sensei! You can't fight them all alone! Let me join you! | Aizawa-Sensei:You were trained by the tribal hero,Leo,correct? | Aeden:Yea! | Aizawa-Sensei:Very well,but you must stay by my side at all times. A good hero has many tricks up his sleeve. Thirteen! Take care of them.

I look at Midoriya as he looked at me,shocked.

Aeden:Midoriya,take care of yourself!

Me and Aizawa jumped down and prepare for the horde of villains.

Villain:Our intel said it was just supposed to be Thirteen and All Might!! So who's this! | Another Villain:Dunno! But he seem to be bringing a student! What a stupid idea! They're dead fools then!!

They aim and charge at us,but nothing happened.

Villain:Huh? I can't sho--

Aizawa threw his capture scarf and lift them to the air,and smashed them together,knocking them out.

Villain:You dumbasses!! Goggles can cancel out your quirks just by looking at ya. The kid,don't know a thing 'bout him. | Mutant Villain:*approaches Aizawa* He cancels quirks?! (laughs) Let's see if that tricks works against us mutant-types!

I dash toward the Mutant Villain and dropkick his face.

Aeden:No,he doesn't. | Aizawa:*throws his capture scarf* It only works against Emitter and Transformation types. However. (throws the Mutant Villain off balance) ...Statistically,guys like you tend to shine in close quarters combat. (grabs the Mutant Villain and throws him to a group of villains) Which is why I've got counter-measures for you. Aeden,watch my back. | Aeden:Got it!

Villain:They're good at hand-to-hand,and those goggles hide his eyes,so we don't know whose quirk he's canceling,and we don't even know who the kid's quirk is.

A sick thought cross my mind,but I reinforce myself to just do this to scare them.

Aeden:Then let me show you.

I gesture my hand to a random villain,and took control of his bones. Sickeningly,I make a clean cut right in the middle of the bones of his arms.

Villain:AGHHHH!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?! | Aeden:I split your the bones in your arms directly in half. I do not want to be seem as a villain,so I gave you mercy,as you can still give up and run back to where you came from. 

Villains:This kid!?

Aizawa:*whisper* Good tactic to scare them,but I better not see any more of that,got it? | Aeden:*whisper* Yes,sensei.

We stand in the middle as they wearily surround us,knowing how dangerous I am.

--Meanwhile--

Hand in Face Villain:I hate pro heroes,ordinary villains don't stand a chance against them. But is interesting that that one brought a child with him. | Midoriya:W-What did Aeden do to that villain?? | Ida:Midoriya! This is no time for analysis! Hurry up and evacuate! | Fog Villain:I won't allow that.

A purple fog looms over us as a voice rang out.

--Back to Aeden--

Oh no! That purple fog guy just appeared there immediately!

Another mutant villain went in to charge at me,I gesture my hand and grab him,then used him to fling harshly to another villain.

I look up and see the entrance with a large ball made of that purple fog.

Aeden:Midoriya!

I hear a shout behind me as I grew angry,I solidify my gauntlets and did a crescent kick to his chest. I see Aizawa flinging another villain to another group of villains. He looks at me,and I immediately stood behind his back.

Aizawa:Be on your feet,and be aware of your surroundings,they're not gonna give us a chance. | Aeden:Yes,sir!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81 0 13
Character x character and character x reader. Beware of manga spoilers! As of now, I'm fully caught up to the end of S5 and there's some content in h...
15K 202 19
In this reality Izuku was neglected by his parents, the only person who cared about him was his adoptive sister, who protected him, at eight he disap...
222K 7.9K 14
He was supposed to watch over you for a few hours...but he decided to keep you. "Don't tell anyone about your quirks." Your mother said.- You told Ov...
210K 5.5K 18
18+ content [[Completed]] Trying to conceal your crush and keep your grades up? Proves difficult when your best friend doesn't understand why it has...