She's Yours and You're Gone

By Stellaluna1024

All your life you followed rules, you did what you were told, but then you met him. He was first boyfriend, y... More

She's Yours and Your Gone
How to read this book...
Chapter 1-- Meet Darcy
Chapter 2-- Harry 2.0
Chapter 3-- Meet a Real Father
Chapter 4-- The New and Improved
Chapter 5-- To Feel Forgiven Involves Forgivness
Chapter7-- I'm Sorry for Loving You
Chapter 8-- When One Thing Leads to a Crash
Chapter 9-- What Would I do Without You?
Chapter 10-- Asleep For Too Long
Chapter 11-- Feelings Are Always Going to be Feelings
Chapter 12-- Finally One Good Thought
Chapter 13-- What I Wanted to Do Didn't Matter
Chapter 14-- When Things Come Back to Haunt Us
Chapter 15-- I Had to do it For Him
Chapter 16-- An Angry Harry is Not An Effective Harry
A little note
Chapter 17-- Harry's Not the Only One With a Temper
Chapter 18-- Times Ticking
Chapter 19-- I'm Yours and Only Yours
Chapter 20-- Happy and Healthy
Chapter 21--- The Main Part of That
Chapter 22- I Wanna Hold Your Hand
Chapter 23-- For So Long
Chapter 24-- Forgiveness, the Easier Route
Chapter 25- Words That Just Come Out
Please Read
Chapter 26

Chapter 6-- I Owe Her

388 5 0
By Stellaluna1024

Flashback Six

Ashley allowed me to stay her and her family. But after a four months I knew I was  overstaying my welcome. 

"Katie, Don't go."

"I am more than positive your parents don't want a hormonal pregnant teenage living in there house."

"They don't think of you like that."

"Come on I know they think I am annoying to live with."

"Katie where are you going to go?"

"I called my cousin Lisa. She said i could live with her, permanently." 

"Well she always been an awesome cousin. I wish I had a cousin like that!"

"I know I am actually excited." I packed all my stuff and my cousin sent a taxi to pick me up. I thanked Alyssa. The taxi took me to a tiny house by the beach. It was not really far away, but it was not walking distance from Alyssa's house. So my cell phone would have to be used often. I walked up to the front door, suitcase in hand and knocked. 

"Katie!! I can't believe your here! We are going to have so much fun!" Lisa yelled as she opened the door. It was loud, way to loud. She pulled me into the house, as she hugged me I smelt an odd smell. 

"Have you been drinking?" I asked confused, she must of been wasted. Her clothes were a mess, her hair was knotty. She had changed so much since the last time I had seen her. Her expression changed from happy to angry in a matter of seconds. 

"Oh please, ms. Got pregnant at 16 and then go and judge others."

"I wasn't judging you I was just-" I felt a sharp pain on my cheek to realize that Lisa just slapped me. 

"Go up to the room, and don't come down."

"No!" I tried to back away but being pregnant was not always the easiest. She gripped my arm.

"This is your fault. Don't judge other people." Maybe it was my fault…. And that was the start of another downward spiral.

Chapter 6

It felt like I was there for only twenty minutes. It is true time flies when your having fun. 

"Well guys its been fun but i have to pick up Darcy from school."

"Why don't I come with you!" Harry said. All the boys stared at him and he blushed. "You know- well because- I don't want her to be mad at me anymore. You know thats why." He said trying to quickly save himself. I knew Darcy would hate it but you never know, she might get over it.

"Ok sounds good." He followed me into the car. When I got into the driver seat, he got into the passenger seat. 

"You know, I hate it when I sit in the passenger seat." He said putting on his seat belt.

"Why is that?"

"Because I don't like feeling not in control."

"Oh that explains why you get drunk all the time, you must love feeling wasted." I replied laughing. 

"Oh that is low." He smirked back laughing. 

"Fine, if you want to drive I guess you can." I huffed out. I got out of the car and he took my seat. We were driving when I felt the familiar cell phone buzzing in my pocket. 

"Hello?" I picked up. Harry remained focused on the road. 

"Hello, is this Kaitlyn Smith?"

"Yes, may I ask who I am speaking to.." I asked now wondering who I was talking to, and how they knew exactly who I was. 

"You are listed as the emergency contact for Derrick Stevenson."

"Yes I am, is there a problem?" I asked getting worried. Harry who gripped tightly onto the steering wheel looked slightly at me. But then he went back to looking at the road. The person on the phone took a deep breath which made me even more nervous. 

"We are sorry to inform you but on a secret mission, Derrick's Plane crashed. He was killed on impact." My eyes widened, my heart stopped. I felt my face turn pale. I gasped for air. The phone fell out of my hand. Harry looked at me. 

"Kate, whats wrong?" I couldn't answer him. I couldn't talk. I couldn't breath. I couldn't operate. "Kate whats wrong? Your scaring me!"

"Derrick," I could not say it. That would make it real. It feels like a joke. This is some wicked joke right. 

"Derricks what?"

"Derricks dead…" Tears poured out of my eyes. 

"Oh my God, Katie what-come here" I felt his arms wrapped around me. He pulled me in and cried into the crook of neck. 

"Harry, Derricks gone. What am I going to do! Harry." I sobbed louder. 

"Shh- Shh-" He cooed into my ear. 

"Harry what the fuck am I gong to do?!" I yelled. Harry put his hand on my shoulders. With the other hand he pulled over to side of the road.  

"Katie, look at me. You are strong. You are beautiful. You are courageous. You are going to be fine. I know it may be hard. I know you will make through it though it." He knows! He knows! How the hell would he know!?

"You know. " I pulled away. First come sorrow, next comes hate. "How the fuck do you know? How the fuck am I going to get through this?"

"I was just trying to help-"

"Fuck. What the fuck am I going to do! How am I going to tell Darcy? Fuck, fuck fuck my fucking life! "

"I don't know Katlyn. I don't know what to say. I don't know what to say when the girl I loves boyfriend dies. I don't know what to say!" I felt like I was going to vomit. Did Harry just say he loves me. Did he really think it was time for this?

"Seriously! Harry really? Do you think it is time for that?" I got up out of the car and slammed the door. I waked across the street and just crouched down into a ball. There were no cars coming, so I just stayed there. I heard Harry's car drive away. I stayed there. Derrick was gone, and I was alone. No one was on my side. 

Harry's POV

I hit the steering wheel. What did I just do? Did I seriously just use the fact that her boyfriend died as a way to tell her I love you. Fuck. I saw Katie walk across the street, I should have gotten out and seen if she was ok but I was just too embarrassed. I looked down at the clock, Darcy would be getting out of school by now. I put the car into drive and drove off to Darcy's school. Katie needed time to cool down, and me getting Darcy would take something off her mind. I tried to find Darcy by driving around the block but eventually I parked the car and threw on a sweater. I brushed my hair in front of my eyes, hoping that not every girl in the world would see threw my horrible disguise. I spotted Darcy but sadly others spotted me. 

"Darcy!" She looked up at me and frowned but started walking towards me any way. 

"Oh my god! It's Harry STYLES!!"

"Shit." I muttered under my breath. I ran past the mobbing girls and picked Darcy and almost chucked her over my shoulder. I ran, as fast as my legs could. I felt Darcy giggling against my shoulder. It made me smile. I heard picture snapping. I could see the headlines now, Harry Styles Kidnaps Child. Holy crap, then I am going to have to explain this to the press. She my um, friends daughter. Fuck me. 

"Where are we going Harry theres no one behind us."I heard Darcy saying slightly punching my back. I turned to see we were blocks away from the school, and my car. I put Darcy down and went to take her back pack from her but she turned so I missed it. 

"Whats wrong Dar?"

"Your whats wrong… Your my real daddy but the only one who cares about me is Derrick." I gulped. Derrick. Should I tell her? Should I let Kate do it? Darcy would hate me forever! She would blame it on me, she was only five. If I tell her, it would take one thing of Kate's mind. I gulped.

"Darcy Derrick, Derrick- Well you know how Derrick, daddy" I cringed. But it would make it seem better. "Daddy flies the planes." Her eyes lit up like I turned on a a switch. 

"Yeah! Mommy told me he does it so I can live in America. He's a hero- unlike you.." I nodded.

"I know, I am not a hero. I am far from it. Your dad was a hero. He was an amazing person, I am saying that and I never met him."

"Well you get to meet him in one month. One whole month. Thats um- um- 20 no um 12 days." I smirked, which was quickly over thrown with the memory that I would have to tell her. I can't look into her eyes and lie to her. 

"Darcy" I said bending down to her level. I took her hand in my hand. Her hand was so small in mine. "Do you know what happens when people die?"

"Um they go to sleep forever. But mommy says they go to a big castle in the sky." I nodded. 

"Yeah, they do. They are very happy forever and ever. They watch you and make sure you are safe. And even though they might not be on Earth anymore they are still with you, in your heart." 

"Harry, why are you telling about this?" She asked tipping her head to the side. 

"Darcy, Derrick is dead." She did not know how to react. Her eyes were wide and I saw a tear slide down her cheek. Following was water works. She jumped into my arms and I felt her tears on my shoulder. God, I couldn't stand it when Katie cried, how the hell was I supposed to do it when my Daughter was crying. Darcy was my Daughter and it was time for me to be a Dad. I owed it to her. I owed it to Derrick, who spent his time taking care of my girls. Now it was my time. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.6K 157 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
89.3K 2.3K 33
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...