Jason finds love

By AmySmithEllis

I don't own Friday the 13th or Jason Voorhees or anybody from that movie. More

Moma's boy
Strange
Prisoner
Nice?
Reactions
Yummy in my tummy
Did we just do that?
Here we go again
Frighten
Finally found love
What will she say?
Love never dies

Giggles,screams and kicks

364 4 0
By AmySmithEllis

She dropped her spoon as well, Jason Voorhees!

I pounced on her knocking our TV trays over, she screamed and kicked out with her injured foot.

I grabbed her leg and flipped her on her back, I straddled her waist and lightly

poked her ribs.

She squealed and giggled , oh how I love her laugh, I then lightly brushed my fingers on her neck.

She jerked with a phoebe-able attempt to escape, hmmm how ticklish is she anyways?

Let's test that theory shall we?

I run my hand down her chest, when my hand brushed her in the middle of her stomach she laughed and tried to kick me again.

I let my hand travel down her legs, once again I got a response.

I smiled to myself I continued to explore her body trying to find all her ticklish areas.

The bottoms of her feet were also ticklish, I was enjoying this, I lightly ran my hand back up her leg, when it lightly brushed her sex she moaned.

I stopped and got off her, I had a smug look on my face, she was trying to catch her breath.

You are cruel you know that?

I chuckled as a response to her, now let's see if you're ticklish.

I laughed again, I doubt that I thought to myself.

She jumped on me pushing me back against the couch, she lifted my shirt and tried to tickle my ribs.

I flinched and was surprised to learn yes I was ticklish too, she did the same technique I used on her.

The only place that effected me was my rib cage, at one point she was sitting on my lap and rubbed up against me.

I felt the heat go to my groin, she seemed to feel the reaction my body had to her.,

I sucked in a breath and felt my heart skip a beat, she did it again, this time on purpose.

She smiled obviously proud of herself, she slid off my lap and unbuttoned my pants.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

724K 16.3K 45
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
808K 49.1K 114
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.2M 49.8K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...