Jason finds love

By AmySmithEllis

I don't own Friday the 13th or Jason Voorhees or anybody from that movie. More

Moma's boy
Strange
Prisoner
Nice?
Reactions
Giggles,screams and kicks
Did we just do that?
Here we go again
Frighten
Finally found love
What will she say?
Love never dies

Yummy in my tummy

350 4 0
By AmySmithEllis

I sat her on the kitchen table then looked in the cupboards for some Nourishment.

I found a box of Mac & Cheese and looked back at her silently asking her if that was ok.

She smiled up at me nodding her head, I dug out a pot and boiled the water.

I'm in going to sit her and explain how I followed the directions on the side of the box, that would be boring as hell.

Anyways after our food was done I got out two bowls and filled them to the brim.

I went into the living room and sat our bowls on the TV trays. Then I went back to retrieve my girlfriend.

After sitting her on the couch I sat beside her and started chewing down, yes it's may come to you as a surprise but I can cook.

How do you think I survived all these years, yes I know I'm some what of a zombie more or less but whatever.

How did you know this is one of my many favorite foods? she questioned me.

I shrugged my shoulders, I really didn't know, I did however like it a lot and figured she would too.

I was enjoying my food when I heard her let out a loud belch, I slowly turned and saw her face go red.

Excuse me she said trying to hide her embarrassment I thought she was so adorable.

I think I'm related to Miss Piggy she giggled, I haven't heard her laugh until now, it was cute.

I didn't know what that was a reference too but I chuckled just the same, hmmm I need to get her to giggle again.

She stopped eating and looked wide eye at me, don't even think about it Mr!

Think about what I thought, don't you dare try to tickle me or you'll get hurt!

I dropped my spoon and looked over at her, I wasn't even thinking about that until now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 43.9K 89
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
753K 35.4K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
89.9M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
3.8M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...