The Flames of Betrayal (Male...

By ToxicRhino

After being betrayed by Blake on the train, her younger brother Y/N was taken prisoner by Atlas. Experimented... More

The Reunion
The Reunion Part 2
Betrayal
Awakening
Y/N the New Student
Second Reunion
The Date
The First Mission
A Cat Has Nine Lives
Metal Gear Y/N
Second Choice
Partners?
A Different Kind of Foursome
Close Encounters
Never Piss Off The Queen Bee
As the Crown Foretold
Feelings Emerge
Formalities
Even Cats Can Dance
Turning Points
Polendinas Emotional Roulette
Overwhelming Power
Reignition & Return
Cooling Down
Home Is Where The Pain & Pleasure Is
The Start of A Glorious Harem
Unexpected Conversations
Loving Reqiuem
The Second Mission: Dance of Romantic Deceit
The Dance of the Harem King
Silent Blur vs Unmovable Object
Getting The Band Together
Onwards to Menagerie!
Touching Meetings and Big Revelations
The Path Towards Destruction
Myriad Truths
Unsuspecting Visitors On All Accounts
Identity Crisis
Icy Devotion (Weiss Lemon)
Into the Desert
Desert Dessert
From Beautiful Oasis to Hell In One Move
The Fate of a Chameleon
It All Comes to Ruins
Grimm Sienna Gave Us Worms
You Got A Sword!
OPENING FOR THE NEW ARC! (AND UPDATE!)
Readying for War
Black and Red
The Decider
Icy Forgiveness
Personal Wars
Fierce Fighting Faunus
Maiden Royale
The Final Act
A Relic of R&R (Side Chapter 1)
Decision Time! New Opening! Update!
Return to Normalcy
BUNches of Love
A nICE Night Out
A Lions Pride
Summertime Citrus
A Lick of Lotus
Training by Destiny (CHOICE)
Renovation
Return Policy
Pandoras Box
Take Five...or Maybe More
Repercussions
Atlas' Flickering Wick
Arcapades
The Apple of Adam (Pt 1)
The Apple of Adam (Pt. 2 Final)
Creeping Dread
The Urges of Life or Death
Loss of Importance
Rescuing the Capable Damsel (Part 1)
Bombshell Revelations: CHOICE
Rescuing the Capable Damsel (Part 2)
Fire Girl and Cat Boy (YANG LEMON)
Rescuing the Capable Damsel! (Part 3)
Rescuing the Capable Damsel (Part 4)
Rescuing the Capable Damsel! (FINAL)
A Game of Chess
Continental Battle
Atlas, Atlas, We All Fall Down
The Flame of Betrayal
The Naturalists Ressurection
Cyclical Foundation

Cat vs Bull!

51.9K 790 1.5K
By ToxicRhino

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

"Ugh..." Y/N grimaced as he opened one eye to see the sun peeking through the curtains and bars. "Morning already?"

Y/N reached for his scroll off the nightstand and quickly turned off the alarm. He sat up and began to stretch out his body, specifically his neck.

"God damn..." Y/N tried everything to get the creak out of his neck. However, it was to no avail. The giant metal ring around his neck prevented much bending or turning. He slept like he had a damn neck brace on. He reluctantly got up and went to go to the bathroom before getting dressed as he looked in the mirror and groaned. He was still getting used to the whole feeling pain thing as he touched his sore cheek. A giant bruise was present from when Ironwood socked him. He flinched as he touched it lightly.

"Great. Day keeps getting better and better." Y/N opening up the bathroom cabinet to pull out a bandage. He quickly took the paper off and placed the sticky part onto his cheek until it covered up the bruise. He found some painkillers next to them and took some as well to help. One thing was for sure, he'd never take his powers for granted again. After doing all of that he checked his scroll to see multiple texts from Ozpin and Blake, Ruby, and Yang.

"Please try to behave yourself Mr. Belladonna. I know this is the least on your list of things to do, but I genuinely believe this will help you move on to do greater things in life. Let me know if there's any way I can help. Behave yourself for the foreseeable future and I'll consider removing that inhibitor.

- Ozpin"

"Hey Y/N~ I can't wait to spend the next few years together, I bet we're going to get very...very close. Anywhoooo, I wanted to know we're gonna swing by to pick you up for breakfast. We'll introduce you to JNPR! They're the room in front of ours and they're good friends of ours. We'll be by around 8 so be ready hot stuff.

- Your Future Lover, Yang"

Y/N immediately trashed that one with a deadpan look on his face. Onto the next!

"Hey Y/N! I hope you had a good nights sleep because I've got a full day planned out for us! I promise things will start to look up for you and I have the best plan. We'll start with breakfast before going to class and slacking off together. (Don't let Weiss see your texts or she'll give me that look she always does when she's disappointed in me) After that we'll head back to the RWBY dorm and play some video games. Then before dinner we'll go and play tag outside. I love running and Blake told us you used to be one of the fastest Faunus around when you were a kid. Then we'll finish the day off with a Bruce Sprillis movie! I can't wait!

- Your Next Best Friend, Ruby"

He couldn't lie. It brought a smile to his face as he could tell the girl was trying her best to cheer him up...though he'd rather die than be caught doing any of that with her. He sighed as he put Yang and Ruby's contacts into his phone. Better to know who's annoying him than not. And finally, the last one didn't surprise him at all.

"Hey Y/N, I'm sure you're not exactly in the mood to talk, but I figured I'd let you know Yang and Ruby are going headstrong on trying to recruit you into their list of close friends. Just a warning. They did the same to me the first day we met. It's not the worst thing in the world though.

I know you don't want to hear it, but I'm sorry about Sienna and what happened with Adam...I am really glad to see you again. I'm not asking to go back to the way we were, but I just want you to be happy and live your life the way you want to. Whatever you want me to do whether it be stay out of your life or anything I'll respect your choice. It's the least I can do after what happened. I just want you to know that I love you more than anything.

- Blake

PS: Mom and dad are coming today. They'll be here soon. I can meet them with you or without you, it's up to you. See you at breakfast?"

Y/N read over the text a few times as he couldn't help but slightly frown. He shook his head and put Blake into his contacts before taking his uniform out of the drawer and throwing it on quickly. His tie was a bit disheveled, yet it sort of looked like he knew how to tie, but was too lazy to be bothered to fix it. Checking the time on his scroll it was just around 7:55 as he put his shoes on quickly and went to the door hoping to miss RWBY annoying him too much. However, as soon as he opened the door he was greeted by a smiling Ruby waiting at the door. He jumped backwards startled and swore.

"ARGH!" Y/N fell to the floor as he was shocked into submission. Once it ended he slowly got to his feet, but stumbled while getting up

"Oh my god Y/N!" Ruby ran over quickly. "Are you okay?!"

"Y-Yeah...just dandy." Y/N said sarcastically getting up and brushing himself off before rubbing around his neck. "Damn collar."

"B-But you didn't try to fight! Why did it shock you?" Ruby asked as she checked around Y/N for any damages.

"Because my body went into instinct mode. Adrenaline began to pump and everything started to get ready for a fight. You ever heard of fight or flight?" Y/N asked as he pushed Ruby out of the room while walking behind her and shutting the door. "This thing is rigged to shock me whenever my body kicks into adrenaline mode. So basically I'm fucked whether I'm fighting or running."

"Swear jar!" Ruby said quickly before coughing into her hand nervously. "Uh, sorry. Force of habit. But you really shouldn't swear so much."

"I can't. It's like literally apart of my vocabulary now." Y/N said as he began to walk down the hallway.

"Oh hold on! Let me just get the rest of the team!" Ruby said quickly going to open her door. Y/N figured this would be a chance to get to know Ruby and the place better so he took his moment and ran with it. He grabbed her by her hood and held her up to his face.

"Can't they just catch up? I'm starving and the faster we get there the faster my anger goes away. Food does wonder in the mornings." Y/N said playing onto Ruby's desire to help him. She pondered for a minute before nodding.

"Agreed!" Ruby knocked on her dorm and called out that they were going first before grabbing Y/N and dashing towards the lunchroom using her semblance. The poor Faunus felt like he was standing outside a flying airplane as colors zoomed past him before they ended up right in front of the lunchroom doors.

"Holy...shit..." Y/N panted. "When I said faster...I didn't mean that fast."

"Oh whoops. I forget how fast my semblance can be. Sorry Y/N, not the best first/second impression." Ruby said as she nervously laughed before sighing.

"Not good with people I assume?" Y/N said as he straightened up. "I can understand that. After I got out of prison I was pretty adamant about using my fists instead of my words against most people. Took me a year to get back to how I was before, though I'm still not the best at talking to people."

"What? That's such a lie!" Ruby said as they both got in line for lunch. Ruby seemed oblivious, but Y/N could feel the soul piercing glares directed his way. No way out there, he'd just have to deal with it. Once him and Ruby got up for their breakfast Ruby was given chocolate chip pancakes with strawberries on top along with a lot of whipped cream and some strawberry milk.

"Uh, you like sweet things I assume?" Y/N sweatdropped.

"I love them!" Ruby said popping a strawberry into her mouth before squealing with joy. Y/N chuckled before turning to the cook who had a mean glare set on him. She growled before putting a tray down with what looked like food from the prison.

A piece of burnt toast, some weird egg food that was gray (and slightly moving), and a chunk of something that looked like it was bacon...but bacon that was scraped from the bottom of the stove...which meant it was definitely not bacon. The cook placed a cup of water on his tray before saying next and smiling brightly at the next student.

'Huh, she thinks this is bad? Ha! Jokes on her this is like a 5 star meal to me! I got fucking toast bitches!'

Y/N smiled back at the lady and gave her a word of thanks, which surprised the cook, before he continued on behind Ruby.

"It's definitely not a lie." Y/N said placing his tray on the opposite side of Ruby's seat on the table. "I'm not good with people. They respond better to flames anyways."

"That's a weird way of making friends, but whatever works for you!" Ruby said innocently munching down before she saw Y/N take a bite out of his burnt toast. She grimaced as she swore she saw the chunk of meat move on his plate. "Uh Y/N? Are you sure that's safe to eat?"

Y/N put down his toast and picked up the meat with one hand. The thing looked like it was literally going to dissolve into dust if someone even breathed on it.

'Not the first thing I wanted to taste...' Y/N thought grimly before taking a deep breath.

"Doesn't smell bad. Smell is like 50% of taste so bottoms up!" Y/N said as he threw the piece of meat in his mouth and began to chew. Ruby watched him as he chewed fast before slowing down and gulping it in one bite. Y/N shuddered as he washed it down with water. "That's actually not too bad."

"How?!" Ruby said surprised and horrified.

"Little more salt and pepper and whatever meat that was would be pretty damn good." Y/N said satisfied as he began to eat his eggs. "So Ruby, tell me about yourself."

"M-Me?" Ruby said a bit surprised. "Well, what do you wanna know? I figured you'd ask me about Yang o-or Blake, maybe even Weiss." Ruby said poking at a strawberry with a slight blush.

'Self esteem issues...can't say it's a surprise. She's definitely not 18 like everyone else here. Maybe 16? Plus she's adorable, but I wouldn't say sexy. Compared to her teammates she's got a couple years until she becomes drop dead gorgeous...she's sweet, but I can use this against her.' Y/N thought to himself with a grin. Everybody seemed to forget he was a villain...a damn good one at that.

"I don't know just tell me whatever comes to mind. You tell me about yourself and I'll tell you anything you wanna know about me." Y/N smiled at the girl.

"Hm..." Ruby thought for a minute. "Well, I grew up in Patch with Yang and my dad. I lost my mom when I was young, but Yang and dad did their best to make the not normal seem normal. I went to Signal so I could train to be a huntress, which is where I made Crescent Rose!"

"Damn you made that thing?" Y/N said chuckling.

"Everyone at Signal made their weapons." Ruby said. "Where's your sword and pistols?! CanIseethem?!"

"Uh, I don't have them. Only brought my pistols with me to the rally. Sadly, left my sword at home, didn't think I'd need it." Y/N sighed. Ozpin took his pistols, which meant he was kind of lucky he didn't bring his sword. It'd be a whole lot harder to get it back if they had gotten it. At least his pistols were just regular pistols.  "When I get my pistols back I'll let you take a look at them. I call them Check and Mate. Kind of a cheesy name, but I like it."

"That's so cute." Ruby said giggling as Y/N smiled. "Once you can leave we should go and get you a whole arsenal of new weapons!"

"Ruby Rose, we've known each other for two days and you're already asking me out on a date?" Y/N faked surprise.

"What?! N-No it's not like that yet!" Ruby sad blushing deeply.

"Yet?" Y/N grinned as he leaned closer. "So you're saying it could happen?"

"Yes! Wait no! I don't know what I'm saying!" Ruby said before realizing Y/N was trying to hold back a laugh. "Stop teasing me!"

"Oh there they are!"

Ruby and Y/N turned to the voice as they saw Yang, Blake, Weiss, and what Y/N guessed was JNPR following them behind. Yang got to the table first and put Ruby in a headlock.

"What happened to being a team Rubes? You can't just leave us like that." Yang smiled as she teased her sister with a noogie. "Good morning Y/N! I see you've taken an interest in my sister. I'm hurt!"

"You're certainly energetic...morning." Y/N said as he finished his weird gray eggs.

"Ahem..." Weiss cleared her throat and tapped her foot looking at Y/N.

"Morning to you too Weiss. To all of you." Y/N rolled his eyes as Weiss muttered something and went to get her breakfast. Yang followed after winking at Y/N while the rest of the group followed after her. "Okay, so who is who?"

"What?" Ruby said with a mouthful of pancakes.

"The JNPR team or whatever." Y/N said before hearing four people plop down on the seats in front of him and next to Ruby.

"Hey you're Y/N Belladonna right?" The blonde haired kid spoke up. "Blake's brother?"

"Uh, yeah that's me." Y/N said dryly as he took another bite out of his toast.

"The names Jaune Arc and I'm the leader of team JNPR. The red head next to me is Pyrrha and those two are Nora and Ren." Jaune explained as she smiled at the Faunus. "I don't really know much about what happened in the past, but my mom always said that the past doesn't create the future so I say it doesn't matter."

Jaune gave a nervous laugh as Y/N just took another bite out of his toast.

"Doesn't the past create the future though?"
Y/N said dryly as he facepalmed. "Isn't that the point of learning from the past?

"Uh, maybe? I'm beginning to think my mom and dad told me things to ruin my life instead of help it." Jaune sighed as he took a bite out of his pancakes. Pyrrha giggled next to him before waving at Y/N.

"It's nice to meet you. I hope we can get along." Pyrrha have off a heart warming smile towards the boy.

"Woah did you eat your pancakes already?!" Nora roared as she dashed next to Y/N. The boy just blinked as the girl darted around him asking him questions. "You're just like me!"

"Just like-what?" Y/N said confused. "Nora right? What are you talking about?"

"You did get pancakes right?" Nora said with a dangerous aura surrounding her. Her eyes looked increasingly brighter as he stared back into them with a smile.

"Sorry, but for a prisoner the best I got was some mystery jerky, rubber gray eggs that were definitely from a week ago, and toast that looks like Yang got mad at a toaster and then trashed it. Don't think pancakes are really on my menu." Y/N chuckled. "Still better than my previous prison food though. It was just base protein mush all the damn time."

"That's horrible." Pyrrha said saddened. "Would you like some of mine?"

"Oh no I'm fine really." Y/N said genuinely surprised by her kindness. "Thanks though. Not many people would offer their food to a Faunus. Let alone one with my resume."

"Well, I like to believe everyone has the ability to change. Sometimes people make bad decisions even when they're good people." Pyrrha said happily as she looked at Y/N. "I like to think I'm good at picking out people and I think there's more than meets the eye to you Y/N."

"Well, I don't exactly know who you are, but you're more tolerable than most people here. I'd love to figure out more about each other sometime." Y/N flashed a wink at Pyrrha as he mentally congratulated himself when she blushed a bit before laughing.

'I see I haven't lost my touch yet! Gotta get allies. Then I can make my move. This girl screams power and I can use that.'

"How come you don't flirt with me like that?" Yang said hugging Y/N from behind and pressing her chest up against his head. Y/N momentarily almost blushed before he calmed himself down.

"Because you, mega milk..." Y/N slid out of her grasp into the next seat as she hopped onto the seat he was just in. "Annoy me more than anyone here. Including Schnee."

"Aw you don't mean that you big softy." Yang said giving him a playful punch. "But you know...you have me at every hour of the day right?"

Y/N had been drinking water and when heard that he spit it out. He coughed loudly as Blake came over and patted him on the back while taking the seat next to him.

"Yang." Blake said sternly. "Leave my little brother alone. Don't touch him. Don't flirt with him. Don't ogle him. Don't do anything to him actually."

"Oh come Blake I was just messing around! He'd have to work harder to get in my pants." Yang said confidently shoving pancakes into her mouth. The table laughed as Y/N looked at Blake.

"Thanks." Y/N muttered out as Blake looked genuinely shocked. "What?"

"N-Nothing...I just thought you hated me." Blake whispered not trying to damper the mood. Y/N sighed before leaning back towards her earZ

"I don't hate you." Y/N said. "I just don't care. But if you keep her away from me that's gonna move up much faster."

Blake surprisingly laughed as the table looked at her in bewilderment.

"Did...did Blake just laugh out loud?" Ruby said confused.

Yang looked shocked along with Weiss.

"Oh my god I think she did Ruby..." Jaune mumbled. "He really is her brother."

"What does she not laugh?" Y/N asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Not really." Yang said as she swallowed her food with an audible gulp. "Blake is always...Blakey. Best way to describe it."

"Sounds like Blake." Y/N nodded before drinking the rest of his water. "Well, I'm pretty sure the cook poisoned me and I don't have my powers activated so I'm gonna go throw up my insides and head to class."

Y/N returned his tray as the janitor scowled at him while the lunchroom continued to mutter about him. Blake tried to grab his hand before he left but he had already been gone by the time she reached out. Sighing, Blake poked at her fish as Y/N walked out of the building.

"So that's your brother huh? He doesn't seem like such a bad guy." Jaune said off handedly.

"Excuse me? He is a terrorist." Weiss frowned. "How am I the only one that has realized this?!"

"Former. Former terrorist." Yang said as Blake and Ruby nodded their heads.

"So? That doesn't change the fact the only thing stopping him from burning this school down is that collar and Ruby!" Weiss crossed her arms and grumbled.

"Well I think he would be lovely company." Pyrrha said smiling. "He seems like someone who has had a hard life."

"That's an understatement." Ruby said sighing as she popped a strawberry into her mouth. "From what we've all heard he's been through a lot."

"Aw man that's gotta be tough." Jaune scratched his head before Blake spoke up. "I kinda understand where he is coming from at the very least."

"Listen guys, I think we can get through to him eventually. I know we don't deserve it, but would you be willing to help us out and try to get through to him?" Ruby asked awkwardly. JNPR looked at her before Jaune smiled.

"Of course Ruby, a friend of a friend is my friend!" Jaune smiled as the rest of his team echoed the response.

"I'll try and restrain Nora." Ren said with a smile. "I think he'd appreciate more if she wasn't anywhere near him."

"Hey!" Nora pouted and jumped onto Ren's back. "That's not true!"

"Righttttt." Jaune said as he got up. "We'll come up with some plans to help out. See you guys after class alright?"

They all said their goodbyes as Blake sighed and left her fish unfinished before walking out of the lunchroom. RWY all looked at each other with wide eyes.

"Guys...Blake didn't finish fish." Ruby said disturbed.

"This is bigger than we thought." Weiss sighed.

"Maybe if you weren't such an ice queen towards him this would be easier." Yang remarked.

"Hey! I-!" Weiss paused. "Fine. I'll make an effort to not be mean around him. That doesn't mean I'm going to be overtly friendly though! I will be superficially amicable and that is it."

"Right right..." Yang nodded. "Anywho, somehow Ruby is ahead of the three of us in the making friends department."

"Heh, you know it! Y/N already said me and Pyrrha are the best to be around." Ruby puffed out her chest and pointed to herself. "Superior!"

"Sure." Weiss said rolling her eyes as she and Yang walked out.

"Oh come on! Don't be a sore loser!" Ruby caught up to her teammates and headed to class.

XXXXXXXXXX

"Hey Y/N got your number from Blake. This is gonna be a great few years with you. I've always wanted to be friends with someone who has been all around Remnant! I'll save you a spot next to me so make sure you're on time to class! I can't wait to get to know you better.

- Pyrrha"

"Y/N! I heard about how Pyrrha is trying to take you away from me. Don't be persuaded to join the dark side! RWBY is where it's at... specifically the Y part...cause that's me. Anyways I'll save you a spot between me and Blake so you get a hot older sister and a even hotter potential girlfriend next to you.

- Yang <3"

"Well, this is great." Y/N said closing his phone. "I said I'd go to class, but this is just ridiculous."

Y/N was about to head off in the direction towards Grimm Studies before he heard a strange sound coming from the garden. A window was propped open as he looked out of it.

"Ow! Please just let me go!" A feminine voice cried out in pain. Y/N felt his ears twitch as he narrowed his eyes.

'Definitely Faunus. Looks like she's not resisting. Three...no four other males around her.' Y/N thought as he calculated his next choice. 'Normally this would be an easy take down...but without the use of my semblance most of my tricks aren't gonna fly...'

Y/N hopped out of the window and crouched down as he observed his surroundings. There were four boys bullying a much smaller bunny Faunus. Y/N growled as he slowly approached them from behind. Sneaking behind a tree, Y/N noticed that one of the bullies was staggered behind the rest laughing. As he got a better look at the group there was a man clad in eye catching armor with a mace strapped to his back. He had ginger hair and stood at least at six two. His lackeys behind him were smaller than him by far and weren't carrying their weapons on them. The big guy was pulling on a bunny Faunus' ears while she cried out.

"It's almost too easy with how weak these guys look..." Y/N whispered. Confident as he was in his CQC abilities, he knew that he'd be shocked if his heart rate increased too much and too fast. He took a deep breath and calmed himself, making sure not to use his semblance on accident. If he was shocked they'd pummel him while he was down, and while it'd give the bunny enough time to escape, he wasn't gonna give them the satisfaction. He stayed in the shadows of the garden, getting closer to his first target. The guy was laughing and Y/N figured out his name must've been Sky after the boy next to him called out to him. Sky turned around and began to walk away while he wiped his eyes of tears from laughing before he felt himself be dragged into one of the bushes. The boy looked up to see two amber eyes piercing into his as he screamed, but was muffled by the hand over his mouth. Y/N grinned before putting the boy in a chokehold, as much as he wanted to break the boys neck, one wrong move would send him packing. Once the boy passed out, Y/N hit his head on the ground a few times before spitting on him as he left him hidden in the bushes. It took around 2 minutes for the other lackey to notice that his friend was missing before coming to check it out.

"Sky? Sky!" The boy called out. "Where the hell did that retard go?"

Stalking the boy, he waited until he got just close enough to the bushes to see his unconscious friend before tackling him in a blur of black. He took another deep breath before giving off his intimidating look again. The other boy trembled in fear as he looked up at Y/N with his hands around his neck.

"Hey there buddy. I don't appreciate you picking on that Faunus, and I'm pretty sure this ain't the first time. Am I right?" Y/N asked as the boy went to scream before Y/N covered his mouth and gripped his hand around his throat tighter. "Come on...you know I'm a murderer. I could kill all four of you and make it look like you all just disappeared off the map. Hell if this shitty collar didn't have a video on it of me doing it, I'd probably have killed you already. So here's what your gonna do."

Y/N said waiting for a response as the boy nodded his head rapidly.

"You're gonna tell me your name and the names of the two out there. After that you're gonna yell out for your leader to come and help you. Do that easy task and I don't rip your balls off your body." Y/N said with a grin as he gripped tighter causing the boy to choke. He loosened his grip and nodded to the boy.

"I-I'm Russell. The shorter one is Dove and our leader is Cardin! T-The idea to pick on her wasn't ours it was his I swear!" Russell pleaded. "I'll never do it again just please don't let Ozpin know!"

"Pathetic. You can't even be loyal to your leader." Y/N scoffed. "It doesn't matter you're all scum to me. Now do what I said."

"I-Okay just give me a second to catch my breath!" Russell said as he began to steady his breathing he looked at Y/N as the boy nodded one more time. Glancing at the unconscious Sky with a bleeding head he gulped before speaking. "C-Cardin! Dove! Come over here I need to show you guys something!"

"Huh?" Cardin stopped laughing and turned around. As he turned he pulled the Faunus with him.

"O-Ow!" The Faunus cried out as her scroll fell on the ground with her team leaders contact on the screen and a text that was telling her where to go.

"Well what do we have here?" Cardin stepped on the scroll. "Dove, go check out what the hell Russell wants. Bring him back so you guys can hold her down. I'm thinking we need to get a bit more physical since this rabbit is apparently more like a rat."

Cardin threw the bunny girl to the ground and kicked her camera away.

"Not sure what the hell that is for, but we don't want any disruptions do we?" Cardin placed a knee on her chest which caused her to gasp for air.

"Please *wheeze* stop!" She got out as she began to cry. Cardin pulled out a small pocket knife.

"Ohoho...don't you worry freak. I'm gonna make sure you know what you are." Cardin grinned as he looked back. "Where the hell are those idiots?"

Y/N knew he had to make a move. He didn't give a shit if he got shocked at this point. Getting angry he felt his neck begin to tingle as he threw Russell out from the bushes and into Dove. He dashed from his hiding spot and tackled both of them to the ground before pummeling Dove's face. He grabbed a rock nearby and began to beat Dove with it, shattering his aura, before Russell threw him off and kicked him on the ground.

"CARDIN HELP!" Russel roared out as Dove was groaning on the ground. Y/N could feel his heartbeat rising in his chest even though he tried to keep it down. He felt a small shock go off.

'Come on not now!' Y/N thought as he grimaced before kicking Russel right in the balls and then slamming his leg into the side of his head while he was hunched over, knocking him out momentarily. He stomped on Dove's head also rendering him unconscious before Cardin even had time to react. He stared at Y/N wide eyed before he smiled. Y/N thought he had gone crazy before he felt someone tackle him from behind and start to punch him on the back of the head.

"Argh!" Y/N groaned as he pushed off the ground to get the attacker off of him. Both Russell and Sky had gotten back up while Dove was definitely still down for the count, his head resting in a pool of his own blood. Continuing to try and keep his body heat and heart rate under control he took a deep breath before he felt the first shock.

"ARGH!" Y/N roared and winced but stood his ground as he checked the people around him.

'Damn that hurt...one down with their aura shattered. Those two will be easy. Brutus over there is gonna be a bit trickier.' He got a good look at the terrified Faunus as she backed up on the ground as Cardin got up off of her. He dug his knife into her ear as she cried out and stuck her to the ground.

"Okay...now it's personal." Y/N narrowed his eyes. He had gone into full villain mode. Keeping his heartbeat in check he waited until Sky came behind him before tripping him up and sending him straight into Russell. The two lackeys finally saw what Cardin did.

"H-Holy shit Cardin are you trying to get expelled?" Sky said before getting his leg swept out from underneath him. He fell to the ground as Y/N picked up the bloody rock and slammed it on his head. A sickening crack was heard as Sky's aura and skull broke at the same time as he lost consciousness from shock and pain. Russell stared terrifyingly before he began to back up.

"This fuckers insane!" Russell said as he tried to back up before being knocked over by Cardin.

"Fucking pussies can't even beat an actual pussy." Cardin snarled as he pushed Russell away and onto the ground. "You disgusting freaks make me sick."

"The only freak I see is you. I'm more human than you are and my blood isn't even real blood." Y/N said narrowing his eyes before feeling another shock. "FUCK!"

He fell to one knee while Cardin took advantage of his chance and slammed his mace into the side of Y/N's head. He had misstepped and let his anger take control.

"Uwarghh..." Y/N tried to get up but fell to the ground. With no aura to protect him due to the device on his neck he was defenseless against actual weapons. He felt a kick send him on the ground before he regained proper vision.

"Ooh that one looked like it hurt!" Cardin laughed. "I'm gonna make sure you and bunny girl know that you're both just wastes of space. And the best part is? I can kill you and get away with it! Hero student kills terrorist Faunus to protect his teammates and a defenseless Faunus girl. I can see it now. I should thank you for trying to be a white knight."

Cardin grinned like a madman as he raised his mace up high and prepared to slam it on the ground. Russell closed his eyes not wanting to see the explosion of brain and blood as Cardin attacked. However, he was met with only a sickening crack as his mace fell out of his hand and Y/N was nowhere to be found. He tried to pick up his mace again before realizing he was unable to move his arm. It hung limp as he fell to the ground and realized his leg was bent the wrong way. When Cardin has swung his mace down, Y/N used his speed to grab Cardins arm and knee while bending them the wrong way using brute force.

"W-What the fuck?!" Cardin immediately went into shock as the pain hit him as he tried to fix his leg. Y/N stood behind him and grinned as he tossed the rock up into the air and wiped the blood coming from the side of his head out of his face.

"You fucked up Cardin." Y/N said narrowing his eyes as he picked up the mace. The collar was shocking him, but Y/N just kept walking with a sadistic look in his eyes. "Ever felt this...before!?"

Y/N slammed it into the side of his head as Cardin was knocked out and his aura broke. He dropped the mace and grit his teeth as the shock ended from the collar and he stood wobbly. He turned to Russell who looked terrified.

"Go get someone to pick up these fucks for you. And go ahead. Tell them whatever story you want about me. I have it on video." Y/N sneered as Russell screamed and ran away to get a teacher. Y/N turned to the girl who looked terrified as she tried to get the knife out of her ear. Once the shock died down he quickly made his way over to her and pushed her back down.

"Sh sh sh...it's gonna be okay just let me take care of it."

'This is gonna hurt...badly.' Y/N thought as he began to activate her aura.

"Hey, bite down on this. Your ear is gonna be warm and numb right now, but when the wound closes it's gonna hurt." Y/N said as the small girl nodded. He gently caressed her ear as she whimpered and bit down. He looked at her and then back at the knife. "I'm gonna pull it on 3...ready?"

The girl nodded through tears and whimpers.

"1...2!" Y/N ripped the knife out of her as fast and gently as he could as the girl screamed loudly, but was muffled by the tie. Y/N quickly brought her into a hug as she gripped onto him tightly. He rubbed her back as blood dropped onto him from her ear. "Relax...relax..."

The girl held onto him and whimpered as he began to caress her ear. She began to bite down in his shoulder as the tie had fallen out of her mouth. Y/N didn't mind though, this girl must be in a lot of pain right now.

'She really shouldn't be holding onto me. As soon as I activate my flames I'm gonna be shocked. Hell it might not even work...' Y/N sighed as he felt himself getting weary as his shock wore off.

"Hey, I'm gonna try to heal you with my semblance alright? But to do it I'm gonna have to push through this shock and if you're holding onto me it's gonna hit you too." Y/N said gently. In response the girl held onto him tighter and shook her head that she wasn't letting go of him. Y/N lightly chuckled as he looked down at the poor girl. "Alright then this is gonna hurt a lot so bite as hard as you want. I don't mind."

Y/N closed his eyes and took a deep breath before putting his hand over her ear. He began to lightly use his semblance as he waited for the shock.

'Shit shit shit shit this is gonna hurt!' Y/N said in his mind. Frankly, he's been shocked more than once today and three times in the past 20 minutes along with getting a mace to the head among other things. He was worried he might croak, but he needed to help this girl. He felt his hand heat up as a small black flame engulfed the stab wound in her ear. She grabbed onto Y/N tighter as her aura began to shine around them. In fact, Y/N noticed he began to feel better. His pain began to fade away as the blood on the side of his head and on his arms disappeared. His head wound closed up as his crimson black aura engulfed the two of them. And the best part? Still no shock!

The Faunus girl gripped onto him tighter as she felt her ear wound close up. She whimpered, but continued to hold her cries of pain back before the wound closed up fully. All the pain her ears felt were gone as she held onto the Faunus who saved her. Y/N gently massaged her ear as it had gotten stiff while his aura and flames receded and he felt vulnerable again. He heard a noise turn on in the collar as it began to glow blue again. Before he could touch it the bunny girl reached up to touch her ear as she wiped her tears.

"All the pain...even the wound is gone?!" She said in surprise as she felt around the area. "Actually, my ears haven't felt this good since my mom used to massage them..."

She let out a sigh of relief before realizing Y/N was sitting right in front of her. She wiped her eyes again before taking a deep breath and a double take as her eyes widened.

"O-Oh I'm sorry this is so embarrassing!" The girl blushed deeply. She quickly bowed to him. "I'm sorry for troubling you your highness! I never meant to cause any pain to you! Thank you for healing my ear, I'm ever so grateful!"

"Um...what? Your highness?" Y/N just deadpanned. He looked at the three boys on the ground unconscious as Dove began to stir. "Look we need to talk, but it definitely needs to be somewhere not here. Can we go to my room?"

"Of course..." The girl said still shaken up a bit. She quickly retrieved her camera and scroll and went over to Y/N before stumbling a bit as Y/N caught her.

"Woah you alright?!" Y/N caught her and held her close to him as she blushed.

"I-I'm sorry your highness most of my aura was broken...I used the last of it to help heal you and myself..." The girl said quietly, almost as if she didn't want him to hear it.

"That's quite thoughtful of you. Thanks bun bun. I mean it." Y/N said holding her close before putting her on his back. The girl blushed as she felt her eyes begin to close and fell asleep holding onto Y/N's back. "She's adorable. Those fucking monsters..."

Y/N quickly ran back to his room, dodging all teachers, students, and classrooms as he went. He could've sworn he saw Ozpin wink at him from the end of the hallway as he bolted up the steps. He paid it no mind and was just focused on getting this girl rest. However, on the last step the girls arms fell off of his neck as his eyes widened.

"SHIT!" Y/N whisper yelled as instinctively he reached around behind him to catch her. He immediately paused and gripped whatever he caught as he felt it was soft and squishy yet somehow firm. He closed his eyes again and gripped before slightly blushing. "Is that her ass?"

"U-Um..." the girl stammered with a huge blush as Y/N's eyes widened. "T-T-T-Thank you for catching me, but c-c-c-could you move your h-h-h-hands?"

"OH! Sorry! I swear I didn't mean to. Really. I'm not that kind of person!" Y/N said she moved her back up as she held his neck again. He continued on as he quickly made it to his room at the end of the hallway. He got inside and locked the door and set the girl down on the bed.

"You stay here I'll get you some water." Y/N said as he laid the girl down on his bed. She was still blushing but muttered out a thank you as she rested her head on the pillow. Y/N quickly came back to find that the girl was passed out on his bed. He smiled to himself before putting a blanket over her and going to change his clothes into his casual ones.

"Definitely not going to class now..." He drank the glass of water before making his way over to the chair and leaning his head back. "First time I bring a girl to my room alone and she's asleep...Remnant is a cruel place."

He looked over at the girl as she slept with a content smile on her face while she hugged his pillow in her arms.

"Holy shit that's adorable..." Y/N smiled to himself before realizing the collar had turned back on. "So that's what it was...someone let me use my semblance if only for a few seconds. That's why I'm all healed up and feel more powerful...somethings going on behind closed doors...I gotta figure out what it is."

He closed his eyes as he felt the need to sleep take over him from the shock.

"Guess I'll rest my eyes for a bit...wait until bun bun wakes up..." Y/N closed his eyes with a content sigh as he immediately passed out in the chair.

XXXXXXXXX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 11.9K 68
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
78.4K 1.5K 27
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
120K 3.3K 18
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
116K 4.8K 40
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...