Jason finds love

By AmySmithEllis

I don't own Friday the 13th or Jason Voorhees or anybody from that movie. More

Moma's boy
Strange
Prisoner
Nice?
Yummy in my tummy
Giggles,screams and kicks
Did we just do that?
Here we go again
Frighten
Finally found love
What will she say?
Love never dies

Reactions

357 5 0
By AmySmithEllis

Her eyes widened as I dropped my mask on the floor, tears fill from her eyes, good I thought I got through to her.

She wiggled an arm free from my hold and lightly stroked my cheek, I jerked away confused.

No Jason you are not ugly, you are one of a kind, you're special.

So what you have an anger problem and lash out and kill people, you are probably a tortured soul.

You have the most Beautiful brown eyes, er eye....

I was in shock at her reaction to seeing my face, she reached out and stroked my face lightly with her fingertips again, this time I leaned into her touch, I closed my eye and enjoyed it.

My eye popped back open when I felt her lips lightly brushed against mine.

I shyly returned the kiss awkwardly, when I pulled back and looked at her she had a huge smile on her Beautiful face.

Why would she want me like that after seeing me how I truly look?

So does this mean we are dating?

I nodded my head and sat up off her, she yawned and stretched, sorry for yelling at you once again.

I chuckled softly my face reddening also, we just stared at each other for a bit too stunned to speak.

Sweetie I need to go pee again, I picked her up and cradled to my chest as I took her to the restroom.

after she was done with her Business  I carried her back to my bedroom.

I pointed to the bed indicating for her to stay put, I then went and found a first aid kit and come back into the room.

I gently took her right ankle in my hand and started to wrap a bandage around it.

Her eyes followed my movements, thank you honey she whispered, I patted her head.

When I was done I gently  placed her on the floor, she winched as her foot made contact with the ground.

I made a walking motion with my fingers, she limped around the room then came back to my side.

She wrapped her small arms around my waist, I returned the embrace, she smiled up at me.

I knelt down so I was a little more eye level with her, I wanted to try to kiss her like she kissed me earlier.

She moaned against my lips and slightly opened her mouth, I followed suit then she slipped her tongue into my mouth.

I did the same our tongues fighting for dominance she finally won, because I was new to , all this.

I pulled back and tucked a lose strand of hair behind her ear, she grabbed my hand before I could pull away and held it in place.

I lightly ran my thumb over her smooth skin she made a meowing sound while lightly closing her eyes.

That feels nice she sighed I picked her back up and carried her into the kitchen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 44.3K 90
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
463K 9.7K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 17.6K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
646K 32.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...