The shadow ( book 2 )

By reilly_holland

" vicious. " I whisper, he smirks and looks at me , " hello princess , long time no see." as he says that he... More

Welcome summer
Open wide
Found ya
What's your problem ?
Nice
Hi?
One step ahead
Just the beginning
How could you ?
Once in love
Here we go
Don't.
I am capable
You were mine
A step ahead
Let's talk
Just a game.
Right man
It's over
The end..or not.
Book 3!

I trust you.

3.6K 163 64
By reilly_holland

Please VOTE and COMMENT 🥺

Mia's POV

"There's about 4 pickup trucks how do we know which one is she in ?" I hear Jenna asks , we're currently driving to the location hale and Sarah got for us.

Luckily they stopped for a bit so we were able to somewhat catch up .

Damon is driving while I'm in the passenger seat , James and Jenna are In the back while Jake and Alexa are in a different car behind us .

" well , your gonna have to check all of them. " I hear hale say through the mic we all have in , i hear damon scoff and I look at him .

" what is it ?" I ask him , he looks at me then back at the road .

" I never would have thought I would be on a dangerous mission with the person I tried keeping away from all of this ." I look at him and see him let out a breath .

" things change , people change." as I said that he looked at me , my breathing stopped as he did .

" yeah , I guess your right. "  I hear Jenna groan in annoyance.

" can you turn off the air conditioning ? It's getting cold. " I hear her say , as I go to turn it off my hand touches Damon's as he goes to turn it off too , i gasp and he looks at me , he pulls his hand back and clears his throat softly , then steals another glance my way .

I look away from embarrassment as I get a tingling sensation, don't think about him , he hurt you .

Damon's POV

As I touched her hand I felt a spark that I've always felt when I touched her , it makes me think of when I made her happy , not feel pain , I should talk to her about this ,

" Mia I-"

" wait , I see something. " she says , she points to the pickup trucks in front of us .

" that's the trucks. " Sarah says through the mic ,

" okay the plan is James and Jake steer the car while me , Jenna , and Alexa get Hannah ."

" what ? No way I'm going to get Hannah. " I hear Jake through the mic , I hear Alexa scoff .

" no way your gonna get yourself killed." Alexa says , I chuckle as she says that.

" she's right , just wait and we'll get her." I unbuckle my seat belt and we pull over , Jake and James go to the driver seat .

" let's roll ."

Hannah's POV

I slowly open my eyes to see two guys staring at me , I let out a shriek off of surprise,

" she's finally awake. " one of the men says ,

" l-leave me alone. " I say as I back against the wall more , they smirk at each other and walk towards me , I let out a loud scream ,

Please help someone.

Mia's POV

I get on top of the car roof with Damon and we get close behind the truck ,

" there's an opening on top of the truck , that's where we need to get in ." Damon tells me , I nod as i examine the truck.

" you ready ?" Damon asks me , I look up at him and nod ,

" get closer. " I yell to James, he gets closer , I feel damon grab on to my waist.

" I'm gonna throw you up now okay?" He says , I quickly say yeah , I hold my breath to avoid his touch , I can feel his eyes on me.

" 1..2..3!" He tosses me up and I grab onto the ledge , I climb on top and take a breath , I bend down and reach my hand out to damon , he jumps high and I catch his hand , I pull and he lands on top of me , my eyes slightly widen.

" I-I'm sorry. " he says getting up , he gently grabs my hand and pulls me up ,

" Sarah which truck ?" I ask ,

" I see the blue dot right below you ." I hear her say , I Quietly grab onto the ledge to open it ,

" what the hell are you doing?" Damon says harshly ,

" I'm going down there to save my best friend. " I tell him , he shakes his head no.

" Mia no , it could be dangerous ." he says ,

" Damon I'm not the weak girl you met , i can take care of myself, your gonna have to trust me , that you should know how to do ." I say to him , he looks at me with sadness and closes his eyes.

" your right, i trust you." he stands up and I then hear Hannah scream , I quickly open the ledge .

" where are you gonna be ?" I quickly ask him ,

" with me now go ." I hear Jenna say as she approaches with Alexa , I nod and drop down in the truck , I see two guys grabbing Hannah , I quickly throw and electric chip at the camera on the wall causing it to go out  , I growl and attack .

I quickly grab one of my pocket knives and throw it at the guys arm , he yells and lets go of Hannah , the other guy turns around and I give him an evil smirk , he runs towards me and I dodge his punch and elbow him in the jaw.

He stumbles back and I kick him with extreme force causing him to fall , I see the other guy try to cut me with the knife I just threw. I lean back to avoid it and trip him causing him to fall.

I get on top of him and hold down pressure on his chest to cause him to pass out , i let out a breath and look up to see Hannah .

" h-how did you just do that ?" She says , I quickly go to her and hug her ,

" long story , just know that your safe now. " i reassure her , she gasps and points to the guy behind me , I see him getting up , I walk to him and hold pressure like I did to the other guy .

" now lets get out of here. " I tell her , she nods and we get up , I lift her up and I see damon pull her up ,

He then pulls my hand and as I'm almost out when a force grabs my foot, my grip on Damon's hand was too weak , I scream as I fall back in the truck ,
" Mia !" I hear damon yell .

Damon's POV

As I grab on to Mia's hand I pull her up , as I do her hand immediately falls out of mine and she screams as she falls back down , panic fills me.

" Mia !" I say as i jump down to get her , I land and I look to see a guy on top of her choking her , I growl and grab the guy by his neck and throw him off .

I walk towards him and punch him over and over , I then take out my knife and stab him in the heart , he lets out a shriek of pain , I turn and run to Mia , she quickly hugs me and I Immediately hug her back .

" your okay princess, your okay. " I hear her sob into my chest ,

" you guys okay ?" I hear Alexa say ,

" yeah we'll be right up " I tell them , I gently put my hands either side of her face , she looks up at me and takes in a breath,

" let's go home ."

Vicious POV

As I'm sitting down at lovely's restaurant as I grow impatient at my client .

" come on , you can't give me 20% of the building if I demanded 40 ." I say to to the guy , he nervously clears his throat and looks at me.

" y-yes I know sir , but that would mean I would only get 20% between you and your brother, since he owns it ." I slam my hand on the table.

" I don't give a shit , your lucky your still In this contract , only reason you are is because my brother , now , sign your signature saying you agree to give me 40% ." I say trying to stay calm , I look at him with a glare and he grabs the pen and signs , I give him a fake smile ,

" thanks for your time. " I stand up and pack up the papers in my brief case and walk out , my phone then rings , I quickly answer,

" hello ?" I say ,

" hey , are you coming over Tonight? I have the perfect movie to watch. " I hear Mia's soft voice, I immediately smile.

" I would love to come, be there soon. " I hang up and go to my car .

Mia's POV

I hang up the phone , I'm currently at Damon's house , they all went inside while I sit outside, I get up and walk to my car when I hear damon call my name , I turn to him as he walks up .

" are you okay?" He softly asks me , I look up at him and let out a dry laugh ,

" are you seriously asking me that ? I got stabbed , almost died , the person I loved so much hurt me In ways I didn't think was possible, what do you think?" 

I softly ask him , he looks at me with sadness,
" Mia I'm sorry, I never meant for anything of this to happen. " he says , I shake my head.

" what do you want me to do damon? Forgive you so quickly? When I said never speak to me again I meant it , at least for right now, because I can't forgive you yet ." i say with tears coming down , I see him slowly nod his head ,

" okay " he whispers, I start to walk away to my car,
What a night .

Anna's POV

I get out of the car and walk to the truck Hannah is in , " okay here w-" I gasp as I see one of my men dead and Hannah gone , I let out a long frustrated sigh ,

" the shadow."

Mia's POV

I walk into my house and close the door , I take off my shoes and walk to my room , I walk in and look around my room .

" vicious?" I say thinking to myself he's probably in here , I then walk to my door and open it , as i door it quickly slams shut , I gasp and quickly turn to see Vicious looking down at me , I close my eyes.

" you love scaring me don't you?" I quietly ask him , I open my eyes to see him smirking at me ,

" I do actually. " I open my door and look at him ,

" the movie is down here. " I tell him ,

" okay , lead the way princess ." he says , I smile and we go downstairs to the living room ,

" let me get popcorn ." I tell him , as I walk to the kitchen I trip over the carpet in the dining room, as I fall forward I feel a hand grab my arm and pull me into their chest .

I look up to see Vicious staring down at me , I look at him and notice how close we are ,he looks down at my lips then my eyes.

" l-I " I try to get a word out but I couldn't ,

" don't talk princess ." he whispers , he slowly leans in and our lips meet.

I feel him grab my waist and pull me closer , I wrap my arms around his shoulders, our lips move in sync , I hear him lowly growl , his grip on my waist tightens and I let out a quiet moan , I pull away and he gently kisses my neck.

" vicious " I whisper, he stops and looks at me , we stare at each other as we catch our breath,

" we should watch the movie now. " I quietly say , he chuckles and nods ,

" whatever you want princess. "

What just happened?

That's it for this chapter!❤️what did you think about the shadow saving Hannah ?

What will Anna do next ?

What did we think about Mia and vicious FINALLY kissing ? ;)

Who do we ship ?

Damon and Mia?
Vicious and Mia ?

I personally think damon and Mia❤️
Will damon and Mia ever get back together ?
See you next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.2K 1.4K 42
Damon makes me feel more, he makes me feel loved, cherished, he makes me feel wanted. Even by the slightest action, I can tell, he is a caring and lo...
96.8K 2.1K 30
✓ COMPLETED ✓ Started: 20th NOV 2020 Finished: 13th DEC 2020 EDITING! After the love of her life leaves her for good, Carlota Santiago has to strugg...
25.5K 1.2K 42
"Get out," he sighed. "N-" I got out. "Nah, you can go," he shook his head. "Babe," I called out, but he wasn't having it. "I fucking risked my life...
8K 136 43
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...