My Strange Addiction || Solby

By iiiItzAlexii

Sam Was becoming obsessed over his friend, Colby Brock. Maybe, A little bit addicted to having him around? bu... More

🔪 One 🔪
🔪 Two 🔪
🔪 Three 🔪
🔪 Four 🔪
🔪 Five 🔪
🔪 Six 🔪
🔪 Seven 🔪
🔪 Eight 🔪
🔪 Nine 🔪
🔪 Ten 🔪
🔪 Eleven 🔪
🔪 Twelve 🔪
🔪 Thirteen 🔪
🔪 Fourteen 🔪
🔪 Fifteen 🔪
🔪 Sixteen 🔪
🔪 Seventeen 🔪
🔪 Eighteen 🔪
🔪 Nineteen 🔪
🔪 Twenty 🔪
🔪 Twenty-one 🔪
🔪 Twenty-two 🔪
🔪 Twenty-three 🔪
🔪 Twenty-four 🔪
🔪 Twenty-six 🔪
🔪 Twenty-seven 🔪
🔪 Twenty-eight 🔪
🔪 Twenty-nine 🔪
🔪 Thirty 🔪
🔪 Thirty-one 🔪
🔪 Thirty-two 🔪

🔪 Twenty-five 🔪

632 28 18
By iiiItzAlexii

"I'm the powder you're the fuse,

Just add some friction"

------

[ C o l b y ]
I woke up feeling not as tired as I usually do, it was an odd sensation since I always felt tired. I picked up my phone and I got blinded by the brightness, so I lowered it all the way down.

I checked my Instagram, it was very dry. I only had a few pictures and a little under 300 followers. I didn't mind though, I didn't care about my following on social media.

I got out of my bed and got dressed, preparing for the long school day ahead.

I walked into my kitchen and grabbed a banana, and continued to eat it as I grabbed my backpack and went out the door.

I got a text, but I knew it was Sam before even checking it, it was a routine obviously.

I replied to the text he had sent me, and slipped my phone back into my back pocket.

I arrived to school in a little under 9 minutes, and as I entered, my eyes immediately caught their attention on Sam who was on his phone and near my locker.

He noticed me walk through the front doors of the school, and he smiled brightly at me as I walked towards him.

"Hey Colby. How'd you sleep?" He asked immediately, not even caring that he had missed his back pocket when he was trying to put his phone in his back pocket, making his phone hit the hard tiled floors.

"G-good, what about you?" I asked, and he quickly bent down and grabbed his phone before checking the screen.

"Eh, but I wanted you with me, babe" he said, and slipped his phone into his pocket, successfully this time.

I blushed at the name. I needed to get used to it if we're dating now.. It felt kind of odd to call Sam my boyfriend, but I liked it.

I liked him even though he was a psychopath and he probably wanted to watch me sleep. He wasn't as bad as everyone thought he was.

I smiled at him, and he returned, well, tried to.

I suddenly remembered about dinner, so i took this time to ask him.

"Hey Sam, um..my mom wanted to know if you'd like to come over for dinner tonight.." I said, and scratched the back of my neck awkwardly. It was like asking someone on a date, which I've never done before.

"At your house? Colbs..you know how I feel about going to your house when your parents are there.." he said, and I sighed.

"I know. But please? You'll have to meet them properly sooner or later. Plus my dad is completely oblivious to who you are and so is my brother. Please? Just this one time?" I practically begged, and he sighed, running a hand through his hair.

"Okay fine. But it's because you want me there" he said, and smiled.

I smiled. "Of course I want you there, you're my boyfriend" I said, and blushed slightly, and I could see a red tint on Sam's face as well.  I guess this is new to both of us.

He was about to say something else, but the bell rang signaling first period was starting in 5 minutes, so we started heading to class.

-

[ L u n c h ]
I sat down at the usual table Sam, Jake and I sat at, except Jake had gotten there before me.

"Hey Colby. You didn't come back to lunch before the bell rang yesterday, are you Okay?" He asked, and I chuckled.

"Yeah I'm fine. It just took longer than I thought." I assured, a slight blush appearing as I thought about yesterday's events.

"That's good. Where's sam?" He asked, and looked behind me.

"Oh, he should be here soon. It takes him a while to walk here from his fourth period class." I said and looked behind me as well.

Soon enough, Sam came into my view and I couldn't help but smile to myself as I saw him.

He took a seat next to me, not bothering to grab lunch. I could tell he still was suspicious of Jake, since he sat super close to me and set a hand on my right thigh, almost squeezing it.

I was used to it by now, so I continued to talk to Jake and Sam would sometimes join in as well.

"So, what happened yesterday?" Jake asked curiously, and poked his spaghetti.

I looked at Sam, and Sam looked at me.

Sam broke the gaze as he set his eyes on Jake, and spoke. "Well, we made our relationship official, I guess" he said and shrugged, taking my Apple from my tray and biting into it.

"Congrats, Colby wouldn't stop talking about you the other day" Jake said and chuckled.

I blushed bright red as I glared at Jake, and I heard Sam chuckle beside me.

Jake shrugged and laughed as he saw my flustered face and continued to eat his spaghetti.

"You were talking about me, babe? I hope it wasn't bad" Sam asked and laughed again, only making me blush more.

"Stoopp" I groaned as I covered my face and rested my head on the table.

I felt Sam gently lift me up so my head was no longer against the table. "Noo, let me see your pretty face" he said, and removed my hands from my face and I blushed, but not as much.

"Its so pretty I can almost cut off your head and display it in my room" he said, making me feel scared, but I laughed awkwardly, knowing he didn't mean to make it sound scary, even though it did.

"Woah, that got dark fast" I heard Jake comment, and chuckle awkwardly.

I chuckled awkwardly as well, as Sam just shrugged.  "Its true. Colby may be one of the most attractive guys at this school-" Sam paused and looked at jake. "-no offence Jake." He said and laughed.

Jake chuckled, and pretended to be hurt and gasped. "How dare you?" He said, but immediately started laughing after, causing Sam to laugh as well. I'm glad they're finally getting along.

----
Word count: 1039
Hey guys! I'm so sorry for not updating for a while. I've been caught up with school and I've been getting headaches, so I haven't really been in the mood to update, but here's one! I hoped you enjoyed this chapter anyways! ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

448K 5.4K 40
"stop being a tease!" "I thought you wanted it Sammy" "well, yes- no! ugh just stop!" "if you say so.." Colby says a smirk still plastered on his fac...
10.1K 283 20
*•.¸♡ 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓲𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 ♡¸.•* In which a girls crush dates her ex best friend
104K 2.1K 24
Colby is broken. His thoughts are getting to him, eating him alive. Sam and Colby get into a fight. Colby wants to tell him that he loves him more th...
320 3 26
Brooklyn has had her ups and downs like a normal teen life but how will it be once a new kid comes to town? ~Colby Brock Fan fiction~