TMNT: His Biggest Smile that...

נכתב על ידי ShadamyAndNemo

It was April 20th, 2014. Mikey saw how his Brothers behaved. They treated him like garbage most of his Life... עוד

The Smile Fades at a Young Age 1
The Smile Fades at a Young Age 2
The Smile Fades at a Young Age 3
The Two Homes
The Fight
The Love that was Almost Lost
The Storm of Life
The Story that had Ended the Pain

The Time-Skip

1.6K 32 3
נכתב על ידי ShadamyAndNemo

Throughout his young life, Mikey was a punching bag, person Leo blamed, and a clutz to Donnie. Master Splinter tried to reassure his youngest, but to no avail. Mikey met a girl named Nora, who had fallen in the sewers when they were five. Her Life wasn't sunshine and rainbows, either. The two quickly became friends while Mikey was healing her eye.
11 years later, they meet again. Mikey goes to visit her and calls her a lot. After a while, they decided to date each other. His Father, Brothers, and two friends don't know about Nora. Nora knows how his life is at home. She comforts him and drinks hot chocolate with him. He would always show her the scars he made and tells her everything he thought and felt. She would always hug him and tell him how much he means to her. If he died, she died, too.
Those two loved each other very much. Even to this day, they still love each other. Something changes one night, though. This change changes their lives forever.

Oi! The Girl is Nora! GolzyDee on Deviantart owns her, not me. This was just a time-skip type of chapter. The next chapter may be a little... Bloody, at first. If you are sensitive to reading about self harm, please do be careful.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

5.9K 224 8
What if Seven never died? What if he was with Six the whole time? What if he watched Mono fall? Would he ever find him again? did he leave Six? well...
3.6K 92 12
Midoriya doesn't being alone. Especially in the dark. So when he finds Tokoyami there he makes a new friend.. or maybe something else? *All character...
5.2K 132 18
This is the first fanfiction I'm posting so im sorry if it sucks. (English is also not my first language so there might be lots of mistakes and bad...
2.5K 109 13
SEASON 3/4 SEVEN DEADLY SINS SPOILERS!!! I OWN NONE OF THE CHARACTERS, I DID NOT MAKE ANY OF THE ART THAT I MAY INCLUDE!!! CHARACTERS ARE OWNED BY NA...