Just Tell Me (Kili Fiction)

By smw_author

A female descendent of many races (Her mother was a mix of elf and hobbit and her father was a mix of dwarf a... More

Chapter 1: Mr. Butterbur?
Chapter 2: Gandalf Is In Bree
Chapter 4: In The Forest
Chapter 5: Hobbit Time
Chapter 6: Reunited
Chapter 7: Sitting Room
Chapter 8: Bully?
Chapter 9: True story
Chapter 10: Home? Home.
Chapter 11: The Pain
Chapter 12: Stuck In My Nightmare
Chapter 13: Black Out
Chapter 14: Speek With You
Chapter 15: I will train.
Chapter 16: Outside
Chapter 17: Promises
Chapter 18: Honesty
Chapter 19: Saying Bye
Chapter 20: A final second
Chapter 21: The Beggining
Chapter 22: Fate means Death
Chapter 23: Cloudy Moon
Chapter 24: Brown Bags
Chapter 25: Chase
Chapter 26 : Charge
Chapter 27 : Affection
Chapter 28 : Passing
Chapter 29: First
Chapter 30 : Trust
Epilogue
Do You Love Fili?
Broke 40k views!

Chapter 3: Start Your Horses

7.5K 196 29
By smw_author

    Saying goodbye to my friends was hard. First, I said farewell to Belinda, the loyal girl I always knew and then I said goodbye to March, a senior with a lot of energy... The list went on as I travelled the town to bid a farewell to my friends.

     The next morning, I felt a gentle shake in my shoulder. I opened my eyes unwillingly to find Gandalf standing there.

     "Get up and on you horse my dear!"

     "Its still dark!" I protested.

     "Better to leave now! You may not even have to spend 3 nights on the road if you go now. If you wait, you will spend 4." He explained with his head high.

    After he lift, I got dressed in a long green robe, like the elves would have done.

     I wear my hair like the elves too. Really,  I could be a very short elf with brown hair and some magic in my blood. If I focus, I can make things levitate... Or rather, used to make thing levitate and my hair used to be as beautiful as the elves. When i was much younger, i wanted to be a pure elf and that was all i wanted. I would braid my hair, brush it, untangle it, clean it to death everyday and still i could not see my self as the elf i wanted to be. I was half sized and that angered me... I would never live as long as the elves do even if my life is extended just slightly longer than normal. When i found myself in the care of Mr. Butterbur, my view on who i was changed. Seeing races of all kinds come and go at the old tavern, i was fascinated with men... They were so incredibly proud and sneaky. I adored their way of life and the simplicity they indulged in so  i focused my self in being the most human half sized everything i could be. It worked... I was rather content with the way i found myself not caring...

      That was when i also took up my time in reading the books—absolutely any books— that i could scrounge at the tavern. Many times when i saw a book in hand of a man, i bought it from him if i could.Then i would read it, then sell the book in the same or better condition. Mr. Butterbur never minded a bit.

     I could levitate as well when i was very very young. Pots, plants, books, dust anything at that small size, i could concentrate my mind and lift them. It was a gift from the elves. But, it never lasted for more than a few months unfortunately.

     Or, you could call me a slightly tall dwarf with brown elf hair and some worn out magic power if you really wanted to make me sound like a numbskull all over.

      When I lived with the dwarves about 10 years ago when I was 10, some of them thought I was bizarre. But, when I lived with Mr. Butterbur, I felt at home.

      Now, I was to return to the Misty Mountains and live with the dwarves. This will be my first time in the Mountains... Ever.

     I walked out of Bree and found Gandalf with a pony for me. If was packed with food and plenty other things that I would need.

    "Here" he said as I touched the pony's snout. "It has everything you need."

    "Thank you." I mounted the pony and looked at Gandalf in the eyes. "Will I see you in Bag End?"

     "About a week from now. Yes." He looked of onto the field. "Don't stop for anything. Eat as you ride if you can and sleep in a tree."

     "Sleep in a tree?" I confirmed.

     "Yes. Goodbye Sophia." He hit the end of the pony and of we went. I looked back as him and sighed.

     "Goodbye Gandalf!" I shouted back as he raised a hand to bid me farewell.

     As we trotted off, the pony and I, I tried to start remembering the names of all the dwarves and the faces too.

     I remember Thorin, Fili, Kili, Bombur, Bofur, ballin, and no others...

     Of corse Kili, Thorin and Fili had died at the battle.

     I wonder who is the king...

PLEASE NOTE:

For this story, I am going to change somethings that occur in the battle so that I can actually have a real FanFiction... Please excuse it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 2.4K 29
It had been sixty years since I last saw my beveled. That terrible night that occurred. I thought I had lost him forever. That was until I saw him e...
8.1K 380 22
"I have found that it is the small everyday deed of ordinary folks that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love." ― J.R.R. Tolkien...
685 29 49
Gilriel's mother died the day her only child was born. She could never tell her daughter who she is and why she looks different from her friends. Ado...
14.2K 1.1K 75
The world of J.R.R Tolkien is one of the greatest ever written about, and is inspiration for this, my second book of one shots and imagines. Read abo...