His Maid

By elenasamia

Amy had been living with her father all her life by the time she decided to leave home. He was torturing her... More

Part 1 - New beginning
Part 3- Meet him
Part 4 - No breakfast
Part 5 - Miami
Part 6 -Grand Opening
Part 7 -Just a drink
Part 8 -Sutton's new toy
Part 9 -Halloween
Part 10 - Let's dance
Part 11 - It's Christmas
Part 12 - Everything is alright
Part 13 - Guest
Part 14 - 'Good' news
Part 15 -Jealous
Part 16 - Needs
Part 17- Now she knows
Part 18 - Possession
Part 19 -Time to leave
Part 20 - The wedding
Part 21 - Come back
Part 22 - Ready
Part 23 -Together
Part 24 - The cost
Part 25 - More guests
Part 26 - Date
Part 27- Christmas tree
Part 28 -Let the masks fall
Part 29 -Games
Part 30- Valentine's Dinner
Part 31 -Everything starts now
Part 32 -The big day

Part 2-First day

7.6K 312 10
By elenasamia

Amy woke up earlier than she usually does. There was so much tension in her head. Her agony didn't help her to start her day calmly.

In the closet, there was a light blue and a black maid uniform. The light blue one was for casual situations, of course.

She made her long dark hair into a bun and tried the uniform. She felt it really soft and clean. 

Going upstairs, there was a man next to the pool.

"Hello," she said in a low voice.

"Oh! You must be the new maid. I'm Garrett. The gardener." he said with a hand gesture.

The man was in his middle thirties. While he was speaking, she noticed his well-shaped mouth and straight white teeth. 

"I'm Amy. I had no idea there was a gardener too."

"Of course. I'm the black sheep here. Nobody talks about me."

"They...they don't like you?"

"Let's say that they don't like me for no reason."

"Do you live here?"

"God, no. I am coming here three times a week. That's all. Will you be permanent here?"

"I guess. It's my first day." 

"Oh. I see. Well, then I should not delay you. Have a nice start!"

"Thanks. See you." 

They politely smiled at each other and then she moved into the living room.

"Amy, you came very early." Sarita noticed.

"I couldn't wait, so...is it ok?"

"No problem. If you want to do something help me with breakfast."

"Me? I thought I would clean the bathrooms."

"Oh, you have time for these. Besides, you won't clean them all. Mr. Sutton only uses two of them. "

"But Elicia told me that-"

"Oh, that you are not allowed to clean them. Well, these rules are for Elicia. She has a crush with him so I told her not entering in his private spaces. But I know what kind of girl you are and you can help me with these rooms. That's why I called you. I'm so tired lately."

"I see." 

Mr. Sutton's breakfast included a vegetable and fruit smoothies with two slices of whole-grain and honey. 

"Just to inform you, the smoothies are to be energetic while he is exercising. He usually goes downstairs for half an hour. After that he has a shower, so his suit must be ready on his bed to change. His dirty clothes go to the laundry and the sheets."

"Do we have to change sheets daily?"

"Yes, even if he doesn't come back home, we change them. One day is white. The next one is light grey."

Amy couldn't hold her laugh. There were lots of pieces of information, so she wondered what she would have to learn if the guy had a family.

"Do you think I need a notebook? I should keep notes." she joked.

"You don't. You will get used to these in a week."

Garrett got inside with his clothes in dirt and Sarita's face turned red. 

"Why are you here Garrett? Now I'll have to clean the dirt from your shoes from the floor before Mr.Sutton comes here."

"Jesus, there isn't anything on the floor. This guy has all made you have OCD."

"What do you want?"

"I need a towel. You see I hurt my hand with the thorns."

Amy noticed the blood running on his palm and she quickly took a white towel and covered it."

"You need to wash it."

"Thanks, Amy, but I'm not allowed to get in any of the hundred bathrooms of this shit house."

"Really?"

"Oh, please. I haven't told you such a thing." Sarita said.

"But I have." a middle-aged man said entering the kitchen.

"Marvin, you didn't," she said.

"This man is here to work not having babble baths in our boss's house."

"With all due respect, but I can't let him like this. Let's go in that bathroom for the guests."

Marvin wasn't pleased to hear it since his eyebrow was so high that meant his dismay.

Amy was silently cleaning his wound and took care of it properly. 

"You're the only kind person in here. Continue like this. Don't become like them."

"Why are you telling me this?"

"You'll understand when you meet him."

"Is he a monster?"

"No, he isn't. But you know how these people are. Their life is so busy they do not accept a single mistake. Anyway, I have to leave now. Again nice to meet you."

Going back to the kitchen, she found Sarita in great stress.

"Did he leave?"

"Yes, Sarita. Tell me. Why do you hate him?"

"I don't hate him. Not love him either. He's not that nice as he looks. Just stay away from him."

"Can I learn the reason?"

"Just trust me. He doesn't deserve your attention."

Amy didn't insist since she was sure that she would learn one day.

What she should be worrying now was what she had to do there.

Sarita gave her more instructions but when the time got seven o'clock, Sarita told her that Mr.Sutton was awake.

"You will go to his room at seven fifteen and let his breakfast. You don't talk to him. Just a good morning. He goes downstairs, you let his suit. The end. Got it?"

"I think."

It was strange but anxiety hit her and her hands got sweaty. The feeling was worse than having a test at university.

She carried the tray and walked towards the master bedroom. Two typical knocks on the door and she was inside.

Her eyes needed quite a few moments to help her process what she was seeing. A man with a sculptured body, full of muscles and perfection standing on the balcony door. His Powerful frame was stretching while looking outside his pool. 

"Good morning, sir." 

He turned to see her and her first thought was how right Elicia was to have a crush on him. His face was intense with some sweat on his forehead. Dark gray eyes, messy brown hair and thin lips, so kissable.

Amy didn't expect him to say something, so she walked to put the tray on the little table that was on the left of the room.

"Where is Sarita?" 

His voice was soft but distant. He stopped and stood in front of her with his arms crossed showing more of them.

She wasn't sure if she had to speak since Sarita warned her not to be talkative.

"I'm hired to assist her, sir."

His eyes were studying her for a brief moment from the bottom to the top. It made her curious about what his thoughts were but she remained silent and waited for him to leave. In this way, she would have the time to prepare his suit and find her composure.

"Your name?"

"Amy. Amy Powell."

"Good." 

He grabbed a towel and left the bedroom. 

Amy started preparing the suit and she quickly left the room too. Walking fast she pumped on Elicia.

"What were you doing in there?" she said annoyed.

Amy walked past her avoiding to answer but Elicia followed her and told her that the room was forbidden.

"I'm sorry Elicia but I have to clean the bathrooms. Talk later."

"I'm afraid I have to tell mum then."

"As you wish."

At least she wouldn't be forced to give explanations that she wasn't supposed to give anyway. 

Cleaning the guest's bathroom, where she helped Garrett in the morning, she saw with the corner of her eye, Mr.Sutton dressed in the suit she left on his bed leaving. 

HIs fresh and perfumed scent was scattered in the room. 

"Amy? Everything ok?" Sarita asked her.

"Oh, yes. I've almost finished the bathrooms."

"Great! And I see you've made an excellent job. I should have hired you a long time ago. Did you take the sheets?"

"I'll go in five minutes."

"You never  forget them." 

Sarita made the move to leave but Amy had to tell her.

"Your daughter saw me getting out of Mr.Sutton's bedroom."

"Oh, I forgot to tell you not to be seen. It doesn't matter. I'll explain to her."

"I hope I didn't cause any trouble."

"It's ok. Just do your job and don't worry."

Amy continued working until everything was perfect. What was more, she helped Sarita cook dinner for the boss. 

They prepared lasagna with chicken and mushrooms. 

"It must have been really tasty as I can smell."

"It's one of my favorite recipes too. Mr.Sutton loves my cooking."

"Let me ask you something. Is he always so distant and silent?"

"Did you talk to him?"

"No, it's just that you told me not to speak to him at all. But he asked me who I was."

"The truth is he is not so cordial with people. He wants them only to work for them. "

"Has he got a girlfriend?"

Sarita looked at her surprised.

"Why do you ask? Don't tell me you liked him."

"No, of course not. I just suppose he would be cordial with his girlfriend."

"He has an affair with the famous top model Claudia Simpson but you didn't hear it from me."

Claudia Simson? That fair blonde demigod. Of course. A man like him would have the best.

"Actually, we are preparing this dinner for her too. I was informed that he brings her tonight. So at nine, you serve them with me and then you disappear into your bedroom. Am I clear?"

Life wouldn't be so easy in the end but it would be way better without her father.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 52 23
*****READ AT YOUR OWN RISK***** Strong language, smut!!! He's never loved and cherished someone in the way he needs to. She's never been loved and c...
6.5K 180 32
Isabella Blaire is 19 years old and ready to take on the world. After taking a year break after graduating high school it is time for her to step out...
163K 8K 53
Billionaire's series~ 5 After an unfortunate event that threatens her life and that of her siblings, Rosa Matteo has no choice but to run away from h...
632K 24.1K 8
"What am I doing?" Adeline pushed the weight of his body off of her and huffed out a heavy breath. "Don't think," he said, tracing her bottom lip wit...