Recommendations of historical...

By mademoiselle0695

Hi ! I am a big fan of novels and I have honestly read hundreds in my life, which makes me hard now. Here yo... More

♛ First of all, hello♛
I Can you recommend me some novels ?
I Greetings, Ninth Uncle (In progress)
I My Crown Prince Consort Is a Firecracker! (in progress...)
I Xian Wang Dotes On Wife (in progress...)
I Mei Gongqing (finished)
I Chaos of beauty (Finished)
I The noble woman's guide on how to tease one's husband (in progress...)
I Power Up, artist Yang ! (in progress...)
I Lost You Forever (finished)
I Drunken Lotus: Fated With The Rogue Hidden Dragon (On break...)
I Falling Dreams of Fang Hua (finished)
I The Divine Physician's Overbearing Wife (in progress...)
I Rising Phoenix (in progress...)
I The grand Princess (in progress...)
I Like pearl and jade (finished...)
I The Tang Dynasty's Female Forensic Doctor (in progress...)
I Consort of a Thousand Faces (In progress...)
I Rebirth of the Malicious Empress of Military Lineage (Finished)
I Golden age legitimate fei (in progress..)
I Rebirth of a Star General (in progress...)
I Why harem intrigue when you can raise a dog instead(in progress...)
I Eight Treasures Trousseau (finished)
I Chongfei Manual (Finished)
I Legend of Fuyao (in progress...)
I Rebirth of the Strongest Female Emperor
I The King of Hell's Genius Pampered Wife (in progress...)
I The captivating crown prince (Finished)
I The good for nothing: seventh young-lady (in progress...)
I Remarried Empress (in progress...)
I Stunning Edge (finished)
I The Princess Consort Has A Lethal Destiny (in progress...)
I The Whisper of the Nightingale (in progress...)

I My Daughter is the Family Head (Finished)

5.7K 35 1
By mademoiselle0695

She, at the head of ten restaurants, strong intelligent and pragmatic, her achievements and her ability to earn money, make her a more remarkable woman than most men, which is scary. That's why at 25, she is still single despite her breathtaking beauty.

But her father is dying, and her last wish is to see her daughter marry.

Him, even though he is divorced, rumors say that he is strong and responsible, that he has a stately figure that exudes calm and prestige and he is also a wealthy and successful businessman in the business of Medicine .

So she thinks he is a good partner and sends him a marriage proposal.But he refuses without batting an eyelid.

Never mind, the earth does not lack men!

But will she find the one she is looking for?

"Let me do it. There is a difference between men and women." Ying Yan Long pulled the driver up in a sitting position.

"There is only a difference between the dead and the living!" Hua Ming Zi snorted.

Ying Yan Long lifted his eyes to look at her. Her pair of eyes did not make any effort to avoid him and directly met his eyes.

Ying Yan Long did not immediately respond to her. After he had finished feeding the driver with the pill and laid the driver back on the ground, he looked up and said to her. "What I meant was that there is a difference of strength between a man and a woman. I should be more capable of supporting the driver than Lady."

"My apologies. I had thought too much." Hua Ming Zi replied with a smile.

(35 Chapters)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

615K 6K 64
Have you ever read a Chinese novel? Or at least been curious about them? Maybe you're just looking for something good to read? Check out this compila...
248K 7.1K 23
A story about a general with insomnia, and a girl who is looking for a husband to keep her tea house. NOT MY STORY By Qian Cao
70.9K 2.1K 24
"𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐧𝐝...
81.6K 1.8K 51
BOOK-1 : 1-199 Chapters (COMPLETED) BOOK-2 : 200-250 Chapters (COMPLETED) Synopsis - Qin Yu had lost both her parents when she was young and was al...